• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • My First Gangbang

My First Gangbang

Hi! This is Navya. I am here to tell you how I had my first gangbang when I just completed my 18. It was sunny hot noon and I was in my short and white shirt. I need to buy few things so I went to a nearby shopping zone. I purchased few things and headed towards the parking lot with my shopping bags in both hands.

I reached my car pulled out the door put all my bag in the car and was about to go to my driver's seat, suddenly 4 black guys came around my car and were talking rubbish with drinks in their hand (They were in intention of doing something weird).

One of the guys started touching me and commenting on my body parts with others. They were asking me to have fun with them all. I refused to them and was trying to open my car door. They pulled me over them, grabbing my waist. I shouted, but nobody was there to help me. Guy put his hand on my mouth so that I cannot shout. They forcefully started to touch my body and misbehaving very badly. Guy took my car keys opened the door and all took me to an old wreaked railway ward. They pulled me out of the car and threw me on the floor. I was on my knees and all 4 guys covering me. Then they started removing theirs tees. One of them came near me and started kissing me vigorously. He was biting on my lips and his hands were on my boob pressing them hard over my shirt. He made me sleep down and he was over me kiss. Other guy came tore off my shirt and unhooked my bra and released my boobs open. I was semi nude in front of them all. His hands were on my boobs, was pressing it very hardly. He was pinching and biting my nipples.

The other 2 guys also came and sat near my legs and unhooked my skirt and were trying to remove my panty, but I was holding it tight. So one guy hold my hand and the other removed my panty. I was full nude now and all the guys on me. The guy's mouth started watering after seeing my pussy. Without wasting time he started separating my pussy lips and licking it turn by turn. After have a long licking and fingering in pussy I finally had and orgasm and it all spread on the floor.

There was silence for few seconds till I complete my moans and orgasm. Till then all the guys were standing in front of me with their huge dicks in front of me.

I was really started liking all the guy's and after seeing their dicks I was like in heaven. I have never seen such huge dicks before. All the dicks were of 10-11inches long and 3-4 in diameter. It was always my wish to have at least one black dick in life and instead of one I now have 4 black cocks which can ramp me hard. I took one cock in hand stroked it and started lick it from top to bottom. All were surprise to see me suck cock by my own without forcing. They all got erotic and came near to take their cock in my mouth. So I took all of their dicks one after other.

I then slept down and was inviting their dicks in my hole. One of them licked my pussy for a while and was entering in the hole inch by inch. After few long strokes his 9.5 dick was inside me and was hitting me badly with his balls. I was sucking 2 dicks and the fourth dick was in position to fuck my ass for double penetration.

I badly love double penetration. I even do it at home with my 2 huge dildos and some time with my bf dick and a dildo. The first guy removed his dick from the pussy. I got up and sat on the fourth dick in my ass hole. He was having the biggest cock of all the four guys. His dick was almost 11 long. It was not able to enter my hole. But he pushed it very harshly and I was screaming with tears and pleasure. To stop my loud shout they insert their dick in my mouth. Now it was time for the third dick to fuck me. There was a cock in my ass so he inserted it in my pussy. It went inside without any pain. They both fucked me for at least 20min and was about to cum. The third guy removed his dick and shot his cum in my mouth but the giant dick was still fucking my ass and I was in love with his dick. Now the second guy started fucking my pussy for a while. He was not able to resist and he cum inside my pussy. He removed his dick and the cum was flowing out from my pussy to the ass hole. After 5-10mins the fourth guy started to shot his load in my ass. The load was big than other three. It was feeling warm inside my ass and was dripping out after removing his cock.

Now the game was to it end so I begged them to have a bukkake. They stroked their cocks I sucked them and they all cumed over my face and body. I was fully drenched in cum. I took the giant dick in hand and cleaned it all. We all got dressed up and I gave my contact no to my loved dick to fuck me whenever he wants ....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • My First Gangbang

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 170 milliseconds