• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My First Night Overseas

My First Night Overseas

It was a cold evening and my first evening far away from home alone at a dive bar in Amsterdam. It was one of Amsterdam's famous bar especially with brownies and straight up joints in their menu. I was nervous and excited. I am across an ocean from home and can't let this night be like any other. I decided that I was going to forget about my morals for tonight and just wing it. I had just graduated from college and have only ever been with my ex-boyfriend. I never went to frat parties or was part of a sorority because he didn't like it. College wasn't all that fun. But tonight was going to be sexy and I was already feeling horny. I had never expected myself to be this way but, who the fuck cares, right? Fuck inhibitions.

The bar was cosy with dim lights and soft music playing in the background and it was pretty crowded. I looked around the bar from where I sat at the corner with a full and clear view of the bar. My eyes scanned the bar for eligible men to bring me to unimaginable heights. I then locked eyes with a man, I quickly looked away, embarrassed. He was gorgeous; baby blue eyes, olive skin, a luscious black mane and he was dressed well. Crisp white buttoned down shirt with a black slacks. I couldn't resist myself, I looked back at him, he was still staring at me with those baby blues. Oh my, he is coming over to me. I quickly fixed my hair and sat upright.

"Hi, is this seat taken?", he said.

I am a pretty confident person when it comes to talking to strangers but I was lost for words.

"Yes... I mean, No.", oh shit what am I saying, "No it's not taken", I said, trying to laugh it off.

He sat opposite me.

"I saw you looking over at me and I thought I could buy you a drink. By the way, I'm Richard.", he said with a sexy French accent. It was beautiful and sexy as hell, I didn't want him to stop talking.

"Yes of course. A shot of vodka please."

"You're brave. Up for challenge?"

"Bring it on."

I didn't know what I was getting myself into but I knew my already high on gin and tonic brain said yes.

We had few shots and he started talking about his passion, art history. How convenient, right? His accent itself was making me so wet, sending jitters all over my body, I just wanted him to take me then and there, no regrets. He then popped the ever so famous question, want to go over to my place? How could I not agree to that?

We walked out to the back of the bar together, he then grabbed me by my arm and turned me to face him. He held my chin up and I looked up to him. He leaned forward for a kiss, a gentle yet tight and firm kiss. My knees started to buckle, I couldn't carry my weight anymore I would've fallen if he hadn't carried me by my waist. Our lips parted and I stared him and said with my sexiest voice possible, "I like it rough.".

He smiled and picked me up and brought me over to the hood of a car. It was his car. I sat on the hood, making sure I squeezed my breasts together by placing my palms on either side of my hips on the hood. He didn't waste any time and kissed me, making magic with his tongue inside me. Swirling, sucking, biting and pulling on my lower lip. He then held me by my hip and pulled me to the edge of the car, still kissing me. His hand moved up inside my blouse and to my breasts while the other was still on my hip. And to his surprise, I was only wearing pasties. I came prepared. He ripped those off and started pinching my nipples, rubbing them, pulling them and still managed to keep his lips on mine. He pulled away for second only to kiss back with extra passion. His hand on my hip slowly moved down my thighs and in through my skirt. He slid his hand up my thigh softly and reached my lips, ever so gently he flicked my clit and started circling my labia with his thumb. He must think I am a slut, first I wasn't wearing a bra and now no panties.

He was doing all the work, I had to contribute. I reached out to unbuckle his pants and pushed it down together with his briefs. I wrapped my fingers around his shaft and stroked him slowly and boy was he hard and big. I had never felt such a cock before, like never ever. Now if i could only see it, I couldn't part lips with him but i did anyways. I looked down at his manhood and he flicked my hand away from his cock.

He then went for it and teased me a little by rubbing his head on my delicate and well stimulated clit. I couldn't wait, just fuck me already. I wrapped my legs around him as he entered slow and steady but oh my! did it fill me up. He penetrated me gently at first but his pace slowly increased and I thrusted my hips forward faster and faster matching up to his rhythm. He leaned down for a quick kiss without breaking his rhythm. I was filled and my every nerve in me was excited and sensitive.

I was reaching my peak, I knew it was going to happen. I was going to orgasm and I did and moaned loud, almost screaming. He then pounded me once, deep and hard and pulled out and did once again. He started with his rhythm again and I felt another wave through my body, I stretched my legs as they started to vibrate as I orgasmed. It was complete euphoria as he shot his load into me and with one last thrust, he was done. He pulled out. I felt warm all over.

He pulled up his pants, buckled up and neatened himself as I was just laying there, on the hood of his car, limp and exhausted. He picked me up straightened my blouse and skirt and asked if I needed a lift back home, and maybe if I could meet him for coffee tomorrow.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My First Night Overseas

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds