• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • I'm Chrissy a Slut Pt. 03

I'm Chrissy a Slut Pt. 03

Thanks to kasmith05 for help editing. All characters are over 18. Comments good or bad appreciated.

*****

I sit on the couch with cum oozing down my leg, wondering what is going to happen next. Mike looks at me then to the mini fridge. You can tell there are things racing through his mind but for the life of me I can't tell what they are. After what seems like a life time, Mike walks over to the fridge and grabs a couple of beers then turns on his heels and heads back to the couch. He sits down next to me and bumps my knee with his, and hands me a beer.

"How was it?" He asks.

A little surprised by the question, I have to think for a second. My face heats up and an embarrassing smile graces my face as I reply, "Pretty fucking good."

He laughs and downs his beer in one sip. He looks over at me with a knowing smile, "Good for you! Where did he cum?"

Shocked by the question and the fact it's my mom's boyfriend asking, I reluctantly counter, "In my pussy ... and my mouth."

After lighting a cig and taking a couple drags he simply says, "Two loads, wow! Did you swallow?"

"Yes!"

Then the totally unexpected happens, he leans over and kisses me deeply. I pulled back trying to protest but he simply pulls me towards him, shoving his tongue into my mouth. This is the first time I have ever been kissed for such a long amount of time and with tongue, so I went with it. This went on for a couple minutes before Mike stops, stands up, and hands me his half smoked cig.

He lowers his body down onto his knees taking my jeans with him. I look down to see a puddle of white cum glistening in the crotch of my pants. Thinking 'Mmm sloppy seconds'; I start getting hot. I take a big drag from the cig and get ready for the my second cock in an hour.

Mike bends forward and gives my pussy one long, hard, toe-curling lick. Horrified but pleasured, I cover my pussy and yell, "No, it's full of cum."

Mike looks me in the eyes and gives me a awe-inspiring smile, "Like your father always said- 'If you can ride a used bike, why not eat a used pussy?''

Great, now I have my mom's boyfriend going down on my freshly fucked pussy and we are talking about my dead father. Mike pushes my hand away and dives into me. I try to resist until I feel a wave of pleasure flow over me. I flip the used smoke onto the floor and reach over and grab another cig. I light the new cig while enjoying the feeling that is flowing through my body as I'm being orally pleasured. I feel like a complete slut but I can't resist the tongue lashing I'm getting.

A now familiar feeling is wanting to push over my squirming body but I try my hardest to hold off. I have a cigarette between my lips, my right hand is under my shirt rubbing my hardening nipples, and my left hand has a death grip on the arm of the couch. Mike continues to lick me furiously. As his brilliant tongue flicks over my clit and then lashes at the lips that cover that magnificent bulb, I can't take any more and cum with amazing force.

Mike stands up stripping his clothes off and sits down on the couch next to me. He turns his head to look at me and the most beautiful words leave his mouth, "Ride my cock!"

I try to stand but my body won't allow it so I roll on top of him, sliding his hard as hell cock in my hole. Regaining muscle control I begin slowly sliding up and down the entire length of his cock and I Am Loving It. The feeling of control I am gaining from the ability to go as fast or as slow as I want, taking as much or as little of his cock as I want is amazing.

"Do you like my dick?" Mike purrs out.

"I love it," I replied bottoming out on his shaft.

"You're a good little slut aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Tell me!" Mike yells.

"I'm a Good Little Slut!" I shout.

This is more than I can take, my screaming while slamming up and down Mike's hard cock, causes a large powerful orgasm to rip through my teenage body. I can also feel Mike's cum being unloaded into me and my third load of cum today was running out of me and it's wondrous.

I'm breathing so heavy I don't think I can speak if I wanted to. As I finish riding Mike's softening dick, I grab a Marlboro. I roll off a spent Mike as I light the cig and hand it to him. I then grab one for myself. After catching our breath and allowing our bodies to rest, we get off the couch and clean up as good as possible and get dressed.

Mike reaches into his saddle bag and tosses me a fresh pack of 'Reds,' "I thought you could use these."

With wide eyes and a huge smile on my face, I thanked him. I take the pack and bang it a couple times against the palm of my left hand, not quite sure why I did it. I just know whenever Mike or mom gets a new pack before they open it, that's what they do. Opening the pack and removing the foil liner, I look down at 'My First' box of Marlboro. The most amazing feeling flows through me, pride!

I turn and stroll out of the garage heading to the house with more sway to my step than usual. As I walk in the house, I notice mom sitting at the kitchen table. 'Fuck' I think to myself, here I am a mess with cum running into my jeans.

Mom turns her head as she hears the front door shut and looks at me, "Where have you been?"

"Helping Mike," is all I can come up with, as I grab some left over pizza and a soda from the fridge and rush to my room.

Once in my room, I eat the cold pizza as I lay on my bed. I slid my finger into my jeans rubbing the slimy mess. Not in a sexual way, just kind of taking in the days events when the realization of what I just did hits me. I can't believe how much of a slut I have turned into but I am definitely enjoying myself. Damn, what will mom think of me but then again she did have me at sixteen. So hell with it, she was not so innocent either.

The next thought that hits me is 'Damn, I'm a smoker! 'Fuck it!' Damn, I really love that saying. Remembering my cigs in my purse, 'God, that sounds so funny - my cigs.' I turn on my bed and reach out to grab my purse off the floor next to my bedside table. I fish for the pack of cigs off the bottom of my purse. I pull it up to me and admire the package; reading the warning about cancer and emphysema, a familiar thought comes to mind "Fuck it." I take a cig from the pack and light it, taking a nice relaxing drag I blow the smoke straight up in the air. When I finish, I really do feel better. I decide to have two more cigs before hitting the shower and turning in early.

Thursday morning is the same as the beginning of the week with one exception, me sneaking my daily smokes. I wind up smoking all the way down the driveway. School is the same as usual until third period. As the class was tidying up their stuff getting ready to leave, Katie stops me while I am stuffing my side bag with all my crap.

"Hey Chrisse, can you meet me at the side entrance at lunch time?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"Can you just meet me?"

"Okay."

Lunch comes in no time and as I am walking towards the side door, I see Katie outside with her pack of cigs already in her hands. As I walk over to stand next to her; she turns to me, puts up her hand holding the pack of cigs in the air, and shakes it.

"Would you like to join me for a smoke?" She asks

"Sure, where to girly?"

She raise her brow and nods for me to follow her. I do so, happily. We stroll down the side of the building, through the teachers lot, out the gate, and into a clearing in the woods. When we arrive at the destination Katie apparently has in mind, she offers me one of hers. I shake my head no, noticing it's menthol.

"It's okay, Kates, I have my own," I say as I dig for them in my purse.

As I grab the cigs out of my purse , I notice there are about ten other people in the clearing smoking including Bryan. He just greeted me with a nod and a lazy but sexy as hell smile. Katie notices my pack and watches me as I light one.

"I saw you staring at my cigarettes yesterday and knew you had to smoke."

An embarrassing grin slides onto my face as I take a long drag.

"So why haven't you been out here smoking with us. I wouldn't have known you were a smoker if I didn't see that look yesterday?"

"I didn't know this existed. I have been sneaking to the back of the lunchroom to smoke."

As Katie takes a big drag of her cig, I notices how she opens her mouth after exhaling and sucks a big cloud of smoke back in. I watch her, admiring her style and beauty as she smokes. 'Damn, she is beautiful.' Wow, where did that come from. I divert my attention back to my smoking not wanting her to see me staring at her or noticing my strange thoughts.

After finishing our cigs we chat for a while before she pulls her pack out again and offered me one. Curious as to what it would taste like, I take one and light it. The first thing I notices it has a minty taste to it. 'Yummy!' The second, is that it doesn't have much smoke to it, it must be because it's a light. The third, I still like mine more!

Walking home that day I decide to sit on a log in the woods. I put a cigarette to my lips and feel the anticipation as the flame reaches its destination, allowing the glorious smoke into my tight teen body. I can not believe how I have taken to smoking, I love everything about it, and my thoughts continuously wander to my next smoke.

A giant smile fills my face as I continue home. A smile that would not fade until I fell asleep that night, of course after rubbing my pussy while smoking.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • I'm Chrissy a Slut Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 451 milliseconds