• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • 33 Years of Sex with Sandi

33 Years of Sex with Sandi

12

The following are accounts of actual events between my ex-wife and me. Obviously with possible legal ramifications, I have changed the names. This is my first submitted story, so either send me some Vaseline, or be gentle with your comments. Thanks for reading.

I swear to God, as much as she's done to me in the last few months, I want to fuck her so bad right now I can feel it. Feel her warm, inviting mouth taking my dick to the root slowly, agonizingly, swirling her tongue across the head and corona, sucking in gently, increasing the vacuum until her cheeks are hollow. She shakes her head from side to side, as if she's saying "no." Her hair falls down and tickles my abdomen. I can feel that feeling in exquisite detail.

Later she would throw her leg over my hips, center that sweet pussy over my cock and envelope it in the silkiest warmth imaginable. She pauses a few seconds and I can feel her giant tits smashed against my chest.

But I can wait no longer. When it comes to her body, I've never been a patient man. I want to experience it as fast as I can. Like a kid on Halloween night with a sack full of candy.

At that exact moment I promise myself, "Let's get this first one out of the way, then I'll come back and take my time."

And I have every intention of doing just that, but I never do. She leaves me drained of energy, absorbing everything I have. I'll deal with that later.

Right now there's something more important on my mind. I have to see them.

"Sit up for me, Hon."

She obeys.

"Wait."

That hideous garment has to go, whatever it is. I struggle with it a few seconds in a futile effort. She helps me pull the straps off her shoulders, pushing it down clear of her breasts.

Suddenly, everything moves in slow motion as she sits up straight on me. I stare dumbfounded at the most perfect set of tits I have ever seen. They're too perfect to touch, so I stare. My assessment is not exaggerated at all. In my lifetime I estimate that I must seen tens of thousands of tits, starting when I was a kid and found a Playboy magazine in my neighbor's trash can. Now with the world's finest tits available at the click of a mouse, I still have not seen a finer set.

33 years ago, two things attracted me to her physically: her tits and her thunder thighs. Back then her tits were a magnificent 36D. When she told me how big they were, her face flushed with pride. After 3 kids, they're now a spectacular 38DD.But it's the shape that puts them into a category of their own. They're perfectly shaped and all-natural.

She's camped on my erection with her shoulders back, thrusting those glorious globes out there for all the world to feel. She knows exactly what she's bringing to the party. The perfection is in the arc which begins at her shoulder, runs down her chest and ends at her nipple, which is the size and shape of a fat Sweet Tart. They're always erect. But the most outstanding feature is the underside.

I've seen pictures of women wearing short, cut-off t-shirts that cover their tits to just below the nipples, leaving the bottoms of their tits exposed. There's a Japanese word for that style, but I can't think of it right now. I love it. I always wondered what Sandi's prize-winners would look like showcased like that. So I bought a "wife-beater" t-shirt and cut it off, estimating where I thought it would look best and had her put it on. I didn't cut it to the right length and didn't get the effect I wanted. I never got around to getting another t-shirt after that.

Anyway, her underside is full and round, shaped round - like a grapefruit. They don't sag (well, a little - she DID have 3 kids and is in her early 50's) or flatten out. They blossom out below the nipple. I could stare at them for hours. I tried to convince her to run around the house naked (every husband's fantasy). And, if not fully naked, at least topless, just so I could see them. She never did.

They feel heavy and firm in your hand. I loved to suck on them until the nipples became raw. The dollar pancake-sized areoles are unique because they don't match. The left one (my personal favorite, because it was the closest one to me when we lay in the bed. Easy access leads to greater familiarity) is a solid, light brown color, while the right one is a mottled pink color and points a little more to the outside. I always loved the delicate blue veins that criss-crossed her tits. Over the right nipple, on the light brown areola was an upside down "Y" with the nipple in the middle of the "Y."

Ah, sonnets could be written about those tits. And these are tits, not breasts. Breasts are for nursing babies. Tits are for men to enjoy. And, Lord, I did.

So while my eyes are focused on the finest tits in the known universe, she starts a gentle rocking motion on my pecker. Not up and down, but front to back. "Scooting" on me, like she's trying to grind my dick off. Her upper body barely moves. Everything happens below the waist.

This also provides another of my favorite sights. In this position at the end of her forward stroke, the very top of her slit peeks out and winks at you.

All that slick heat surrounds me, enveloping every square millimeter, slathering me in her juices. It feels as if it's not touching anything, but being manhandled by a whisper. I comment that I'm not that sensitive in that position and I might be able to go a long time. She shifts her hips and begins again. I can only endure about 10 seconds - it feels so good.

She just knows how to do me. I succumb to the pleasure and further add to her lubrication. The most wonderfully exhausting feeling imaginable. But it's also accompanied by a twinge of guilt - she didn't get off. Damned dick. Always shooting too soon.

She smiles down at me, pleased to be the source of the pleasure that shows in my eyes.

Her gentle smile knows my thoughts and says to me, "It's all right, this was for you."

At this point you're probably thinking something I don't want to hear. So to hell with you. It's the way it was most, if not all the time. I just couldn't last long enough for her to get off on my click.

Being 100 lbs overweight didn't help either. Well, a lot's changed since then. We're divorced now. We haven't fucked in over a year and a half. I haven't seen her in months, but she hasn't seen me either. I lost 80 lbs. And look much different than I did in the video I just described above.

She lost some weight, too. In the last year I've only seen her from a distance, but it looks like some of it came off her 38DD's. I'd bet they're not that big anymore. But, I have proof of their former greatness forever locked in time.

As a married couple we made videos on three different occasions for personal use. Later on, they became a point of contention between us. But, however reluctantly, she agreed three times to let me make her into a porn star.

The first one was filmed on an overnight trip to a fairly local destination that featured a world-class restaurant with a few rooms you could rent on the grounds. The rooms were nice - not special, but comfortable. I told Sandi I wanted to take the video camera and tripod and maybe make a sex movie.

I didn't have anything in particular in mind except to get her gorgeous body naked doing various sexual acts on camera. Since this was all new to us, I was unsure how she would react to the camera. Would she be timid and shy, hesitant, or would I realize my secret hope. As the night unfolded, my dreams came gloriously true.

Though she would never admit it, when the camera started rolling, she revealed a hidden exhibitionist streak inside her. By the way she immersed herself in the task; it's obvious something lit her fuse. She even deviated from the script and improvised some spur of the moment touches. For instance, she dipped her middle finger in the glass of wine she was sipping and smeared little circles on her nipples and the insides of her upper thighs, then she licked her finger clean, sticking it into her mouth, sucking it like it was a dick. Very erotic.

But, in my opinion, the highlight of the first part was when she pulled the wispy, transparent white negligee over her head, tossed it aside and locked her fingers behind her head. She slowly rotated her shoulders from side to side showing off her magnificent tits for the camera. Then her hands began moving down her chest, palms flat, over the tips, caressing the undersides, then reversing to take the return trip. Her nipples were so hard that, as her fingertips moved over them, each was raised in sequence.

I only wish she would have squeezed them together roughly, or pinched her nipples really hard, pulling them away from her chest, or put her hands back behind her head and agitate them from side to side. I would like to have seen them flopping around uncontrollably. But what she DID do always makes me cum just by watching it.

Then she settled back into a mountain of pillows, looking like the reclining Rubenesque woman in the whorehouse paintings of the old west. Voluptuous, seductive. Both have a body built with one purpose, one supreme purpose for which it has been perfectly fashioned above all other women - seducing, then fucking the absolute shit out of a man. Her hips, tits, mouth, ass, and pussy - all realize their highest achievement when engrossed in anything sexual. She is so perfectly adapted to pleasuring a man, both physically and visually. Then she proceeded to fulfill the destiny her sumptuous body was created for.

She began touching herself. And for the next 12 minutes, from the first tenuous touch, she built the sexual tension in her body until she plundered her clit in a savage beating, jamming her two middle fingers two knuckles deep in her cunt, clamping her knees together and squeezing orgasm after orgasm from her molten pussy. She couldn't shove them any deeper; they sparkled with her juices as she pulled them from her pussy the last time.

Now, I've seen thousands of women masturbate, but not one did herself like Sandi did. She was so alive to her own touch, so animated, so attentive to her own body. And never as many orgasms in such a short time. She must have cum 15 times in those 12 minutes.

She varied her technique from direct to indirect clitoral stimulation around her inner labia, stroking her pussy from bottom to top with the flat of her fingertips. It was slow, firm and deli berate. She clenched her butt cheeks, raising her hips off the bed as if pushing up, reaching for a phantom cock to penetrate her, sinking into her depths.

As she became more and more excited and sensitive, her frantic strokes randomly hit her clit just right, sending her hips flying off the bed as if jolted by electricity. I always loved how it made her tits jiggle uncontrollably.

Though she rarely made a sound, her face was locked in intense concentration, all attention and energy in her body focused on the need between her legs. She would suddenly expel what seemed like five minutes of air, then suck her lungs full again, pressing her lips together, never relieving the attack on her soaking cunt. When she finished and withdrew her fingers from her pussy, her eyes were glazed over in orgasmic bliss. It took her a few seconds to fully open her eyes and return to our world. She had well, and truly fucked herself, and in the process, created a pornographic masterpiece.

I told her when we started that she must use only her fingers and hands to achieve her first orgasm. She had far exceeded my wildest expectations. It is one of the hottest things I have every seen.

It is rivaled only by the second half of the film. In between, as an erotic interlude she improvises further. She uses her vibrator to tickle her nipples, circling the tip around her right one; she coats it with the pussy juice she had left on the vibrator. Her nipple glistens in the light, making it sparkle. She switches to the left nipple. But there is no more slickness left on the tip of the vibrator. So she dips it in her pussy and continues painting her left nipple.

She just can't help but exude sex. Her gifted, fuckable body lies in repose, her knees apart and drawn back. She has a look on her face that makes you hope you know what you're about to ignite. And hope like hell you can just hang on for the ride. In those sultry, languid eyes lies a challenge to your testosterone levels.

"This body will not let you go until it is satisfied."

Her pussy pulsates as it prepares for action. Hungry, waiting to suck your cock in, drain all your life fluids, then spit is back out like a busted balloon. But what a way to die! Just smother my face in her sweet pussy and roll my cock in that wetness like an ear of corn.

So for the second part I told her she could use her favorite, surest way of getting off - her blue vibrator. It's about 6-7" of insertable length, rather slim. The main reason it's her favorite is because it is rigid for about ¾ of its length. Stiff and inflexible. This made "Old Blue" her "fuck myself" toy of choice. The rigidity allowed her to insert the tip, hook it inside the bottom of her pussy and use "Old Blue" like a lever, grinding the shaft directly on her clit. You'd think it would hurt when she took both hands and pulled it as hard as she could against her little nub. But it's exactly the opposite.

After 5 minutes of "waking up" her clit, she began grinding with a purpose until her whole body was jolted in an instant seizure of electrical ecstasy. Then she plunged it as deep as it would go into her sopping cunt 6 or 8 times, causing another thundering jolt. Her knees snapped together and her hips shot off the mattress. They slowly relaxed as her orgasm washed over her whole body. She repeated this pattern over and over.

Ten multi-orgasmic minutes later she improvised once again. She has already done everything I wanted her to do, so she decided to do this for herself. She flipped over to her hands and knees and stuffed a pillow under her tits for support. She stuck her full, round ass in the air and proceeded to fuck herself with her favorite toy in her favorite position. She arched her back, her pussy stretched upwards.

It's trying for all it's worth to strip the rubber off "Old Blue", who kissed the inside sweet spot over and over. I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen a woman masturbate in this position, the hottest thing I've ever seen.

For that video I edited the raw footage and added music to the final product. It was hot. As soon as I finished the final edit, I burned it to a DVD. It took several days to get the edit just right and the night after I finished it, I decided I wanted her to see it. I had visions of a wild night of unbridled sex afterwards if she thought it was as hot as I did.

So I placed two chairs side by side in front of the TV and inserted the DVD. She sat in one chair, I in the other. I had worked on the video in secret, working on it while she was gone, or already in bed. So she had no idea what she was about to see. She knew nothing of its existence. It was going to be a complete surprise to her.

For the next 27 minutes we watched, her eyes were riveted to the screen. She sat mesmerized watching herself achieve orgasm after orgasm. A couple of times she shifted in her seat, squirming. I knew she was incredibly turned on. It was as if she was remembering how hot she had been on the day of the filming, or she was imagining herself doing right then what she was watching on the video.

Afterwards I asked her if the video had made her horny. She agreed emphatically, which I took to be a good sign. I really had no idea how she would react. At that point I was ready to as carry her naked to the bedroom. But the next few moments passed in silence, my early enthusiasm began to fade.

Then, she said, "You said you were going to destroy that tape."

That was NOT what I had said. She had misgivings about it when I first asked her to do it.

The solution I arrived at was this, "If you're not comfortable with this, the tape COULD BE destroyed."

A very general statement, nothing specific. But I didn't want to destroy it now knowing how hot it had looked from behind the view finder. But what stuck in her mind was that I was going to destroy it. Not us, but me.

It wasn't the truth, but she believed what she believed as fact. There was no doubt in her mind what I had said. So it was portrayed as a betrayal, and a lie of epic proportions. We never watched it together again. But it would come up in nearly every major argument after that. My betrayal and her accusation which never matched the facts. The weird thing is, when I asked her a couple of years later to make another film, she agreed - 2 more times, in fact. Imagine that.

So, for the second video I set up 2 cameras on tripods. One, on her side, at the foot of the bed facing the head. The other on my side facing the bed. The plot was similar to the first video. The first part featured her masturbating with Old Blue, then switching to a second, much larger vibrator before finishing up with Old Blue. I had bought the monster vibrator a couple of months before. Something I really wanted to see her use.

I'm not blessed with a third leg, which plays a role in a couple of fantasies of mine. Now, I have no burning desire to see some muscular stud with a mammoth dick hunching over my wife laying his pipe to her trench while she makes sounds and moves in ways she never did with me. I mean, what if she decided she liked him more than me? Insecurity issues? Screw you. But I still wanted to see her pussy spread by a big dick, with that little ring of white pussy skin stretched around it, indicating it's being expanded to its limits.

I wanna see if she can cum on a big cock alone, with no clitoral stimulation. She said she couldn't; I bet she could. So, as an alternative, I bought the big pink monster vibrator. It was 9" insertable and a full, meaty 2 ½" thick. That's what I was after.

I noticed in the film that she used it differently than Old Blue, for some reason. Instead of grinding it all over her clit, like she did with Old Blue, she did very little of that. But she would insert it slowly into her pussy, like she wanted to feel every millimeter enter her. She pushed it in as far as it would go. It didn't appear that the size was causing any problems. She didn't wince in pain at all. Her pussy looked nicely stretched and she appeared to enjoy it, but in a very subdued manner. Sometimes, if you were watching closely, you could see those little involuntary pelvic jerks indicating some really good feeling nerves inside her vaginal canal were firing, and she wasn't touch her clit at all.

What did this indicate? It looked like to me that she was holding something back, fearful of raising any suspicions as to where she would have gained an appreciation for big cocks. She looked like it was all she could do to keep from closing her eyes, throwing her head back and embedding that huge rubber cock as far and as hard as she could cram it repeatedly. She looked like she ached to feel it deep, like she might be getting from a big cock somewhere else. But after a few minutes, she claimed it was too large. That it hurt. She didn't like it. I saw no signs of physical discomfort, even after watching the video dozens of times.

I wondered if she would have reacted differently if I hadn't been there. I wanted her to take that giant slab of penis-shaped rubber, lube it up real good and stuff it into that gorgeous cunt over and over until she screamed out her orgasm. Another unrealized fantasy of mine. However, I did just that in the third video with Old Blue. By then, the big guy was long gone. She said it hurt, but I think she couldn't afford to slip up and let me see that she really loved it. With it gone, the hazard was removed.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • 33 Years of Sex with Sandi

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds