• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Samuel X Tops Mistress Kia!

Samuel X Tops Mistress Kia!

What's up, people? My name is Kia Holbrook, and I'm a gal with a wickedly hot story to share with you. I'm a tall, curvy and sinfully sexy African-American dominatrix living in the City of Gaithersburg, Maryland. Southern belle of the curvaceous and proudly Black persuasion, born and bred. I recently married my favorite bisexual Haitian-American stud, Samuel Xavier, and we're happy together. What's the secret of our success in a time when so many people are jaded about relationships? Read these lines and see, folks.

Marriage is all about the art of compromising, ladies and gentlemen. I have my needs and my husband Samuel Xavier has his. We've both got demanding schedules. I'm a businesswoman in a corporate office, and I do very well at my job. No surprise, since I acquired my Master's degree in the field of Business Administration from the prestigious University of Maryland.

Oh, and my hubby Samuel Xavier has his criminal justice degree from Howard University. He's a Maryland State Policeman and I am so damn proud of him. We need more educated Black men out there. Heaven knows we've got enough thugs, ballers and hustlers. Samuel is the love of my life. We have a lot of fun together, and make the most of every minute because, well, life is short.

Last week, Samuel and I had a lot of fun with my friend Yousef Ahmed, a bisexual Somali-American Muslim brother I met in the City of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Yousef Ahmed and I used to fuck before I met Samuel Xavier and fell in love with his sinfully sexy Haitian ass. Yousef Ahmed of Somalia looks a lot like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and I found that really sexy. During our most recent hook up, Samuel and I got royally fucked by Yousef's thick Somali cock, and it was a lot of fun.

My husband Samuel Xavier isn't just bisexual. Nope, the big and tall, dark-skinned brother from the island of Haiti is also into cuckolding and cross-dressing. For the longest time I refused to cuckold Samuel or allow him to indulge his cross-dressing fantasies because, well, I considered him to be my precious Black King and didn't want to see him that way. I'm a Black dominatrix who's a sucker for Black men. I love my brothers, alright?

Well, Samuel Xavier bugged me until I finally got over my inhibitions and once I did, we had a lot of fun in the bedroom. I actually liked having my big Black husband in a pink bra, pink panties, pink pantyhose and blonde wig while I fucked him up the ass with a big strap-on dildo. I fucked Samuel Xavier until he screamed like a bitch and tapped out. After that, I proceeded to have Yousef, my well-endowed Somali Muslim friend, fuck my husband Samuel up his ass. I love watching man on man action, especially when both men happen to be Black and bisexual. The best part of that raunchy evening came when I made Samuel watch as Yousef Ahmed fucked the hell out of me.

This morning, when I woke up, I found myself bound and gagged, and my tall and burly, sinfully sexy hubby Samuel Xavier stood over me. Stroking his long and thick, uncircumcised dark dick, Samuel told me to make myself useful. Translation? Time for me to suck some dick. Samuel waved his gun in front of my face and I greedily began sucking on it. I absolutely love sucking the chocolate D, and my hubby Samuel Xavier has one of the best.

Samuel Xavier looked at me with a smirk on his face as I sucked his dick. Even with my hands and feet bound, the brother had better not underestimate me. For starters, I'm a big beautiful woman with a pretty face, curvy body, wide hips and a big brown ass. I am a strong woman and come close to matching my husband Samuel Xavier in strength, which is why he loves wrestling me so much.

Oh, and last but not least? You'd think that by now men would know that a woman's mouth is the most dangerous part of her body. Samuel is lucky I love him otherwise he'd regret stuffing his Haitian dick down my throat. Since I love my husband and I am such a saint, I sucked his dick with gusto. It didn't take Samuel long to cum, and the bastard came all over my face. Seriously, what is it with Black men's obsession with shooting their cum all over a sister's face?

After I finished polishing his thick Haitian dick, Samuel Xavier leaned down, took my face in his hands and kissed me. I smiled at Samuel, and he smiled at me. It was astonishing, how much I love this man. I asked Samuel to free me and he laughed and shook his head. I was still fuming when Samuel spread my thighs and proceeded to lick my pussy.

Samuel Xavier licked my hairy pussy like a hungry man, teasing my clitoris with his tongue while sliding his fingers into my cunt. I leaned back on the bed and relaxed as my sexy Haitian husband went to work on me. While licking my pussy, Samuel slid his finger into my asshole. I gasped, for the double stimulation both shocked me and drove me a bit closer to the edge. As pitiless as the sun which glowed outside our bedroom window, Samuel Xavier, my favorite Haitian stud, licked my cunt and later licked my asshole. What a naughty man!

I was still licking my lips, relaxing while getting pleasured, when Samuel Xavier suddenly changed the game. The burly Haitian brother put me on all fours, smacked my big Black booty and then pressed my head against the pillows. When Samuel spread my big butt cheeks wide open and slid his finger into my asshole and began lubricating me with Aloe Cream, I gasped at the intrusion. At this point, I knew what was coming.

When Samuel Xavier's thick Haitian cock invaded my asshole, I gritted my teeth against the pain. Samuel grabbed my wide hips and thrust his dick into my asshole. I didn't want to give my husband Samuel the satisfaction of hearing a strong Black woman like me scream. Well, the bastard had other plans. Samuel pulled his dick out of my asshole, and I felt him apply more lube. I gasped when I smelled something familiar. Tobacco sauce!

Laughing hysterically, Samuel Xavier, my erstwhile husband, worked his dick into my asshole. I screamed like a madwoman as my asshole burned from the twin invasions of his big ole Haitian dick and of course the Tabasco sauce. Samuel tackled me like a linebacker and held me down as he pumped his dick up my ass. My pussy got real wet and I fingered myself, crying out as I came. Samuel fucked me until I begged for mercy, and then, as he squeezed his dick out of my asshole, I squeezed out a fart. We both laughed about it because there's no barriers between husband and wife!

Yeah, that's how we do it at the household of Samuel Xavier and Kia Holbrook, ladies and gentlemen. Just an average Black couple, living it up in a passionate and kinky way. Life is definitely good. Got no complaints. Samuel was very cocky after butt fucking me. Even though I enjoyed having my hubby top me, I don't like his cockiness. Of course, I'm going to buy a bigger strap-on dildo to fuck Samuel Xavier with over the weekend. And I'm going to use Tabasco sauce as lubricant when I fuck my favorite Haitian. It's going to be good!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Samuel X Tops Mistress Kia!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds