• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • How Jenny Kissed Me!

How Jenny Kissed Me!

12

This story is a full of the juicy details that readers of this genre enjoy, but it is a bit longer than I intended. It seemed necessary to make the characters more plausible. Hang in. The action gets heavy about a third of the way in. It deals with a lovely, modest wife who loves and trusts her husband, who finds herself seduced by him into having sex with another man. The pleasure she gets from pleasing her husband collides with the pleasure she gets from the other man’s large cock. Is she at heart, a lady or a slut? The husband is able to control the situation more easily than he can his own feelings. If you like this kind of scenario, you should also enjoy my other contribution called, ‘The Best Laid Plans.’ Your comments are a source of inspiration. Please send them in, Thank you – Marc DeLancy

Jenny felt that all eyes in the hotel lobby were on her, even though she and Ted were strangers in town. By all outward appearances, they were an attractive, but otherwise inconspicuous couple. “I think I’m going to faint. I want to go home,” she whispered. Ted steered her to a couple of chairs. He sat next to her and held her hand. She looked pale.

“Take it easy for a few minutes, Honey. Take a deep breath and try to relax. You know that you can back out at any time without an explanation. Just say the word.” Ted meant what he said, but would have been deeply disappointed if Jenny took him up on his offer at this late stage of the game. Jenny did not want to disappoint Ted. He had been leading up to this for years. She could have put a stop to his crazy scheme a long time ago, but she also enjoyed the fantasy game, and now it was too late. She hadn’t counted on Ted’s patience and never thought that it would actually go this far. Ted was a convincing and imaginative lover, making it all seem like a natural extension of their sex life. Jenny enjoyed the thought of rubbing two cocks at the same time. She couldn’t remember how the thought got into her head. Of course, it was Ted. Furthermore, Jenny would freely admit, if pressed, that she was curious and excited by the prospect of meeting Jon Fletcher. She knew that some wives would envy her. They would consider it an extraordinary adventure to have an affair with another man with the permission and under the protection of their husbands. The only condition was that Ted wanted to watch. A fantasy was one thing; to be here to meet and make arrangements with someone was something else. After a few minutes, Jenny said she was feeling better and was ready to go into the dining room. Apprehensively, Ted asked her if she was sure. She said that she was ok.

The maitre ‘d seated them at a quiet table while they waited nervously for Jon’s arrival. The candlelight flattered Jenny’s flawless complexion. Ted saw her as ravishing, in the ripe fullness of her womanhood. She was lush and he knew men found her attractive. He knew the feeling Jon would have for her, because he had those same feelings for her now. She was never more desirable than when he imagined her on her back with her legs spread wide in the air, looking into the face of some guy who was sliding his thick cock into her wet pussy. He could hardly keep his hands off of her. A few minutes later Jon approached the table.

Jenny spotted him first. She hoped that the tall, distinguished, older man in his early fifties, was Jon. Being twenty years younger than him, she had some concern that she would find him too old. It turned out that she had nothing to worry about. She first noticed that he was tall and slim, with an easy stride and well dressed. She looked at his face lastly and found it smooth and clean-shaven, with large, well-balanced features. She also stole a glance at his crotch as if to make an assessment, but quickly averted her eyes, ashamed of herself. Jenny was relieved and pleased when he stepped up to the table and introduced himself in a mellow, unaccented voice. Ted had assured Jenny in advance that Jon was a gentleman. He knew she wouldn’t respond to anything less and Ted left nothing to chance. O, yes. Jon had a full head of curly hair.

Ted did business with Jon Fletcher and traveled here on a regular basis. They’d spent a lot of time together consulting on a construction project, and had gotten to know and like each other. They had a lot in common. Both had an interest in, shall we say, expanding their marital horizons and cautiously, over weeks, came to set up the present meeting. Jon told Ted that his wife Rachel knew about tonight’s dinner, but was too shy to attend. Perhaps, that was just as well they thought. Things would be awkward enough and it would be easier to get things started as a threesome. Ted was confident that Jon would play the game, because Jon has fantasies of someone like Ted making love to Rachel.

The dinner went smoothly because they didn’t talk about why they were there. Furthermore, Ted had to assure Jenny that nothing had to happen that night. This would just be a social occasion to see if another “meeting” was possible. Jenny was gracious, showing an interest in Jon and his family. She learned that he and Rachel had no children. Jon learned that Ted and Jenny had one daughter who was away in college at the time. Ted could tell that Jon passed the test. Jenny enjoyed the erotic undertone of the dinner. The idea that someday she might expose herself to the man making polite conversation across the table from her turned her on. She also couldn’t help imagining what he looked like naked. What kind of cock did he have? Was he circumcised? What did it feel like? She blushed as she thought about his semen. Her panties were wet.

When they made their goodbyes, Jenny said she looked forward to seeing him again and perhaps his wife as well. For Ted, the evening was a triumph. He had visions of future “dinners” where his long-standing fantasies might be fulfilled. Since it was too far to drive home that night, Ted had made a reservation at the hotel. They were silent in the elevator. When they entered the room Ted asked her, “Well, how did you like him?” Jenny looked down and said,

“I liked him. He’s nice.”

“Nice enough to…?”

“I think so, maybe. I’m not sure he liked me enough to go ahead with anything.”

“Are you kidding? You’re fabulous. I could see that you turned him on. He was aching for you during the whole dinner.” His heart was throbbing in his throat and in his pants. Then the phone rang.

“Let it ring,” Jenny said.

Ted didn’t get ahead in the construction business by letting phones go unanswered. Besides, with every ring his hard-on slackened a little. “It could be important,” he said and reluctantly answered the phone. “Hello.” A long pause followed. He put his hand over the mouthpiece. “It’s Jon. He’s in the lobby. He wants to know if he can come up.” Jenny was speechless. After and a long silence Ted said, “Call back in five minutes,” and hung up.

“You son-of-a-bitch,” she said. “You two set this up!”

“Jenny, I swear to you, I did not. I’m just as surprised as you are. Baby, believe me, I wouldn’t do anything so stupid to screw things up now.” And he hadn’t, but he did think Jon’s call was a stroke of luck or genius. The timing was perfect. “What do you want to do?” he said. “I’m ready. Are you?” Jenny realized that Ted was telling the truth and her anger quickly subsided.

“I don’t know. I could be, but I don’t know if I can actually do it. Does that make sense?”

“Yes. If he comes up we could just talk.”

“Are you excited about it?” she asked.

“Very.”

“Well, maybe we should get it over with.”

“Aw, Jenny,” Ted moaned, “If you feel that way, let’s just forget about the whole thing.” Ted didn’t know himself if he was bluffing.

“I’m sorry, Ted.” Then Jenny took his hands into hers and looked into his eyes. “This is the moment, isn’t it? Your fantasy, I mean,” and she kissed his fingers tenderly, one by one.

The phone rang. They both jumped. “O, God,” Jenny said. It rang several more times. “Tell him to come up in fifteen minutes.”

****

Jenny disappeared into the bathroom with some clothes. Ted looked around the room, at a loss what to do next. He straightened some pillows, put away various articles that lay around the room and tugged at the bedspread. He paused and stared at the bed for a moment; vivid images of Jenny exposing herself were projected on the covers. The same thing happened with the sofa and the chair. Each article of furniture, indeed everything in the room was transformed by the erotic use that it might be put to. The pillows could prop up Jenny’s ass. She might spread her legs over the arms of the easy chair. The mirror on the wall could reflect the scene from a fresh angle. He went down the hall to get some ice for drinks. He had to keep himself from skipping and telling the chambermaid he passed in the corridor, what was about to happen. When he got back to the room Jenny was still in the bathroom. He tapped on the door. “Are you alright,” he said, but he thought, “please don’t back out on me now.”

“I’m ok Jenny,” replied. “You want me to look nice, don’t you?”

“Yes, yes. Take your time. He’ll be here soon. Hurry up. It’s ok, take your time.” Ted told himself to take a few deep breaths and to sit down. He tried to relax his body, but his mind was racing. He began to tremble and poured himself a stiff drink to calm himself. He closed his eyes and let the alcohol do its work. It began to take effect. Jon should be here at any second. Then a chilling thought slapped him to attention. What if Jon changed his mind and wants to back out? What if he simply doesn’t show? He almost felt sick. What would Jenny say? Would she be relieved or insulted? Would he ever be able to arrange something like this again? While he was pondering the imponderable, there was a knock on the door.

Jon stood there looking a little bleary from the two scotches he downed in the bar while screwing up the courage to phone Ted and Jenny. If Jenny had answered the phone he would have hung up. “Ted, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have called. But to tell you the truth, I couldn’t get this situation out of my mind.” Another disastrous thought struck Ted; the son-of-a-bitch was backing out! Ted invited him in and told him to sit down and have a drink. Jon went on: “Things went so well downstairs, and Jenny is so beautiful, that I couldn’t wait until the weekend was over to find out how she felt. Tell me straight Ted, is anything going to happen between us? How does Jenny feel?” At that moment Jenny emerged from the bathroom.

“How does this look, Ted? Do you think he…?” She stopped abruptly and reddened. “O, I’m sorry. I didn’t hear you come in, Jon.” She stood there feeling awkward and looking sexy. She had applied fresh make-up and was wearing a long, white satin nightgown, cut low at the bodice showing her ample cleavage. The glowing fabric was slit up the side to reveal flesh-toned, thigh-high stockings. Her shoes were white strapped, high-heeled sandals. The earrings she wore, were set off by her rich brown hair. She looked like a bride. Jon’s mouth was open. To say that he had a hard-on would be meaningless. He had a full body erection that emanated from the pit of his stomach and spread to every cell of his body. As she moved into the main part of the room, she was preceded by the scent of her perfume. Ted had never seen his wife look so lovely and desirable. He sat there overcome by his lust for her. He had made love to her many hundred of times, but this felt like his wedding night. With the thought of how Jon might be reacting at this moment, and the prospect of Jon and Jenny together, Ted fell into a state of excitement that transcended mere lust. It would be impossible to say which of the men was more aroused.

At this moment Jenny was more apprehensive than excited. She was in a game that she didn’t know how to play. ”I see Ted has made you a drink,” she said and sat on the sofa.

“Can I make you one?” Ted asked her. Jenny refused. Her idea of a drink was a hot buttered rum by the fireplace to heighten the mood when she made love to her husband. She was too nervous to drink now. The satin kept slipping off her knees. She held it in place with her hand. The modesty of this gesture didn’t go unnoticed by Jon, and only served to increase the eroticism of the moment.

“Well, here we are I guess…” Jenny began. Jon interrupted, his voice breaking with dryness.

“You look beautiful.”

“Yes you do, Jenny,” Ted said, immediately sensing his timing was off. He quickly added, “Jon explained to me that he couldn’t wait until we called him, and that he wanted to know how you felt about the whole thing.”

“Did Ted tell you?”

“Not yet.”

“You’re very nice, Jon. I like you,” then an excruciating pause – “it’s ok with Ted, so it’s ok with me.” Good news! Jon knew how Ted felt.

“Sure, I understand. I would want it the same way if Rachel was involved.”

“What about Rachel? How does she feel about all of this?”

“Rachel is interested, but she’s shy about it like you. She expects me to take the initiative.”

“How good of you!” Ted quipped. This time his timing was perfect, providing comic relief to a stressful situation. They all relaxed. Jenny was only too happy to make polite conversation, but Ted knew it was up to him to get the party started. He racked his brain looking for a natural segue. He couldn’t find one so he said, “Honey, stand up and let’s see that outfit. It’s beautiful. It’s new, isn’t it?” Jenny stood up and turned around to show off her purchase. Her nipples were obvious, moving under the satin. Ted reached his hand out to touch her. He ran his hand over her hip, then down the curve of her buttocks. “God, I’ve never felt anything so smooth. Let Jon feel it, ok?” The party had begun.

****

Jenny turned on her heel, presenting her back to Jon. He took his time feeling her with his eyes closed. He felt her smooth ass, limned the cleft of her cheeks, palmed the curved under her cheeks and lifted gently, feeling their weight. Ted motioned her to spin around. Still seated, Jon went down the sides of her legs, feeling her stockings under the white cloth. Pulling her closer, he placed his cheek and nose against the soft curve of her belly, inhaling the scent of gardenias. At first, she stood there with her hands at her sides, until her eyes met Ted’s. He smiled and nodded and she placed her hands on Jon’s neck and shoulders. She felt his hair. It was thick and cool and his neck was hot. It was Ted’s gaze that melted the boundary between her and Jon. She was able to respond to his touch. Thanks to Ted, she could hold this lovely man who was adoring her. Jenny began to feel twinges of excitement deep in her womb. She stepped back and fanned herself with her hand.

“Whew. It’s getting hot in here,” she said, backing away. “I need to freshen up.” She went in to the bathroom where she leaned against the door, her breast rising and falling in pink swells. Jon hadn’t moved until Ted suggested that he put on the pale blue robe the hotel provided.

“You mean get undressed?”

“Yes,” Ted hissed, “before she come back.” Jon hurriedly began to strip. When he dropped his shorts, Ted looked at the long, arcing, and semi-rigid penis. He sensed its power. Pulled down by its own weight and size, pulled up by the force of its blood. It swayed in the air. Ted reached out and grabbed it. Jon quickly said,

“Uh, I’m not that way, Ted.”

“Neither am I,” Ted said. “Relax. I just want to check out the equipment that’s going to be fucking my wife in a little while.” Ted held Jon’s penis in the unturned palm of his hand and gave it a few strokes. It grew and reached halfway up the inside of his forearm and it wasn’t fully erect. He couldn’t wait to see Jenny’s reaction to it and to see it entering her. At that moment Ted would have loved to suck it, but they heard Jenny getting ready to come out of the bathroom.

“What should I do?” Jon whispered as he put on the robe.

“Sit in the armchair and take your cues from me.” Jon did as he was told.

****

Jenny had recovered her composure and re-entered the room. She was radiant. Ted was on the sofa across from Jon, and invited her to sit next to him. He leaned over and gave his wife a gentle kiss on the lips. Jenny slumped into his arms. Ted ran his hands over her body, lingering on her breasts. He slipped a strap off one shoulder and exposed a breast. It was full, with a puckered nipple. He leaned over and sucked on it. They melted into the couch. The slitted nightgown slipped off her stockings exposing her long, shapely legs. Ted shifted the other half of the garment, completely revealing her to Jon’s view. Jenny’s eyes were closed and her head was back. With his free hand, Ted gently parted her thighs. Her pussy was in full view. The pubic hair was trimmed and light in color. Jon liked what he saw. Her labia were not stretched or protruding. She had the pussy of a much younger woman. One would never have guessed that she bore a child eighteen years ago. His erection had grown strong.

Ted wet his fingers with saliva, further lubricating her. Then with the first two fingers in a “v,” he parted her lips, exposing her vagina. He looked up at Jon to see that his robe had fallen open, and his cock, now fully erect, was sticking up, tall, between his legs. Jenny felt the coolness of the air against her warm, moist pussy and was aware that Jon was watching. Ted nuzzled her ear and whispered,” He’s looking up your cunt, you know.”

“I know,” she replied without opening her eyes.

“How do you feel?”

“Nervous. Excited.” Ted motioned to Jon with his head to come on over. Jon shrugged, not sure what Ted wanted him to do. Ted stuck out his tongue and flicked it up and down obscenely. Immediately, Jon stood up, slipped off the robe, and as swift and quiet as a cat, knelt between Jenny’s spread legs. She was wet and pink and her scent was a mixture of gardenia and vaginal secretions. Ted held her lips apart for Jon. Jenny didn’t hear him come over, but now felt his warm breath on her gaping pussy. Despite his excitement, Jon wanted to make every second count. Very deliberately, he began to tenderly kiss her pussy, taking in the scent, the stickiness of the flesh; then rested his cheek against her. Unlike pretty Rachel, who was on the skinny side, Jenny was statuesque. Her beauty had a larger than life dimension to it. Her sexiness had scale. It wasn’t better than Rachel’s, just different, and he loved the difference.

Jenny had a cute, pink, rosebud of an asshole. Which Jon used as a launching pad for several long laps of her cunt. He began there and flattened out his tongue and drew it slowly up the length of her slit until he got to her clitoris. He did this several times before he began sucking in earnest. By this time, Jenny was moaning, and reached out to hold Jon by the back of the head. Jon abandoned himself, slurping Jenny; plunging deep inside of her, twirling is tongue forcefully inside her canal. When he pressed his tongue against her anus, she had the feeling she was being penetrated, and would have been afraid, except that Ted was there. She decided to enjoy the experience. Jenny liked to rub her clit when Ted went down on her. She pushed Ted’s hand out of the way and began to rub the little nubbin just the way she liked. Jon could feel the movement and gave her more room. It wasn’t long before her hips began to convulse uncontrollably; all Jon could do was hang on to her ankles while she let herself go. Her smell changed as she came. It was muskier. She was releasing her deepest juices. Jon found it exotic and stimulating. Then Jenny collapsed against Ted and began to cry.

“Are you alright?” Ted said. Jenny nodded.

“It’s just so intense. O, Ted I love you!” Jenny hugged him tightly. Then looked down at Jon. His face was glistening and he looked concerned. “I’m sorry,” she sniffed as she ran the back of her hand across her nose and eyes. She let out a little laugh and wiped her fluids from his chin. “You were wonderful,” she said, and for the first time looked straight into his face. “Thank you.”

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • How Jenny Kissed Me!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds