• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dave & Jill Menage Trois Honeymoon

Dave & Jill Menage Trois Honeymoon

Thanks to Jill for her input yet again, for her direction and ideas that make it possible.

Story is about consensual sex between adults, involving bi-sexual / lesbian acts if you don't like these types of story don't read it! That means you lot 'aka' ...'trolls anonymous!!' Otherwise enjoy.

*****

Dave and Jill had just started their honeymoon in the Caribbean, having already had one long loud sex session that had been overheard by one neighbour they had invited her to join them at dinner as a way of apology...

After breakfast, Jill and Dave had walked along the beach hand in hand until they found a small cove where privacy was easier to obtain, there they laid down on the towels they stretched out atop the sand and laid down to sunbathe. Some hours later as they dozed a shadow fell across them as Jill covered her eyes and looked up to see a young woman standing close by.

"Hi there!" she said "sorry to intrude I saw you this morning at breakfast I'm staying at the hotel also, in the room next to you in fact!" Jill felt her face flush and Dave who was now awake found himself offering an explanation of being on honeymoon and apologies for any embarrassment she may have felt due to their loud lovemaking

"Not at all!" she replied "I was just jealous of the servicing your husband was obviously administering! You see I have just split up with my fiancée and he stayed back home and I came myself so yes only jealousy for what I am missing!... a right good seeing too!"

Jill found herself blushing again and for whatever reason politely said "why don't you join us this evening for dinner? As a means of apology"

"Oh there's no need to apologise! However I'd be delighted!...by the way my name is Lucy pleased to meet you!"

Dave and Jill laughed breaking the moment and Lucy joined in, a new friend had been found.

The rest of the day was spent sunbathing, applying sun oil and swimming in the warm waters of the sea. Jill had been particularly quiet on several occasions during the day and Dave had asked several times if she was okay, always the same answer "Yes fine!"

However her body language and her mood had changed and Dave began to wonder if she wasn't feeling put out by her own invite, so eventually he said "look babes if you don't really want Lucy to join us just say and we can go elsewhere for tonight's meal!". Jill had looked at him as if he had hit the right button, before she said;

"No it's just I don't know why I asked that's all after all I want you to myself, and I get the feeling Lucy is after more than just company."

"Well even if she is nothing would happen without your say so!"

"So you want her to join us in bed then!" Jill half snapped at him.

"No that's not what I said!" ..."However it may be fun for both of us if it did happen that's all I'm saying!"

"I thought as much you just want to have two women to play with and on our honeymoon! That's just great!" she snapped. Jill jumped up grabbed her towel and started off back towards the hotel, muttering to herself 'he can take a running fuck to himself if he thinks I'm about to jump into bed with another woman' as she could hear Dave shouting after her to wait up.

"Fuck off you bastard!" she shouted back at him.

However her mind was in turmoil, she was angry at him for suggesting the ménage trios but she wasn't upset or indeed unexcited by the whole bi sexual aspect of it. She found herself thinking back to college when she had experimented with other girls much like the rest of them did. She had found it not unpleasant to explore a female body, it was just the fact that Dave had annoyed her by making the inference to her about doing something along those lines after just being married.

As Jill stomped off the beach and into their accommodation she slammed the door closed and locked it. ' he can stew for a while' she thought as she stepped into the shower and began washing the salt and sand of her body as she heard Dave banging on the door yelling at her to let him in. After several minutes of his yelling and eventual pleading, and apologising he stopped and she enjoyed the feeling of the water on her skin.

As she began to think more clearly she found herself playing with her nipples, pulling on them, twisting them to arouse herself even more. She squeezed her own breasts and flicked at her own pussy, almost trance like as she recalled the fun in college. 'Maybe it would be fun' she thought ' but I'll make him wait a while before I go look for him. Her hand and fingers began stroking her pussy harder and faster until she felt an orgasm well up in her stomach and she came; "Uuuuuh! UUuuuhh! Mmmmmph!" almost falling to her knees as she did.

She took a while dressing and it was almost mealtime when she appeared at the bar where Dave was sitting sulking, she watched for a while as he sat drop shouldered at the bar before approaching him smiling as if nothing was wrong. "Hello grumpy!" she said

"I'm not grumpy just unhappy!"

"Just the same as being grumpy is unhappy!"

"Anyway it's nearly mealtime and you had better get changed, or Lucy will think you're a right scruff!" said Jill "off you go and get tidied up."

Dave was about to protest but something in her voice told him to shut up and go get changed. As he walked off to their accommodation Lucy passed him and smiled "see you soon Dave." she said. She and Jill greeted each other like long lost friends kissing each other's cheeks and hugging each other tightly. As Dave looked back the two of them were deep in conversation. "I wonder what they are up to?" he asked himself out loud.

Jill and Lucy made small talk as Dave walked away which soon moved onto sex, and how the previous evening's actions had been so clearly heard by Lucy. They soon found each others embarrassment disappeared and laughter replaced nervousness and apprehension. They liked each other and soon became touchy more than was normal.

When Dave returned they moved to the dining area and one sat each side of Dave, which slightly unnerved him as he felt two hands, one each thigh touch him and slide up towards his groin area. When the two hands met, far from retreating they soon found themselves inside his shorts playing with his cock and balls. With only the tablecloth to hide what was going on beneath the table, Dave was having a hard time keeping his composure. Looking at Jill right in the eye he said if you two keep this up I'll cum in my pants.

Both woman looked at each other and said at exactly the same time; "Why what could we be doing that would make you say such a thing, and us being good little girls!" with that they removed their hands and left him exposed, erect and feeling very much in discomfort.

"Wait until later my darling!" whispered Jill in his right ear.

"Think you can cope with two randy bitches Dave?" whispered Lucy in his other ear.

Dave was to say the least aroused, excited but still filled with trepidation at what was being hinted at.

"Are you two saying your okay for a bit of two woman one man fun?"

They looked at each other and smiled wickedly "Mmm perhaps we'll see!" said Jill.

Maybe, maybe not!" said Lucy.

Dave swallowed hard realising they weren't kidding and as they returned to their food he found it increasingly difficult to concentrate as his cock was as hard as a rock and most definitely uncomfortable trapped where it was, stuffed back inside his shorts.

When they returned to their accommodation the two women went ahead and poured more drinks before Dave had a chance to ask what was going to happen now. They jumped on him, one each side of the couch and began kissing his neck, ears and throat. Hands found the inside of his shirt and tweaked his nipples, before floating all over his hairy chest. Then they found his lower stomach and as the kissing and tweaking intensified once again he found two hands playing with his balls and cock to the point he was so hard he surely must blow a load just to relieve the tension.

Dave suggested they move to the bedroom, and as they moved the two women held onto his throbbing manhood and led him into the bedroom. Lucy lay down on the bed, as Jill climbed on top of it stripping clothes as they went until all three were totally naked.

Lucy was by now laid out on the bed with her head hanging over the edge, Dave was getting his balls sucked, licked and gently nibbled on as he used his tongue on Jill's clitoris. Jill with her legs either side of Lucy's, her head hung over the other side of the bed, as Dave ate her pussy for all he was worth. "Oh god you pair are fucking amazing!" moaned Dave.

Lucy used her hands to pull his ass forward and lifting her head began rimming his asshole, driving Dave wild. "Fo...Ohhhh my God! fuckfuckfuck that's fucking Aaaaaahhh!" he cried out as pleasure rippled through his body.

For the first time ever he was being used and not the user, and he loved it. "God don't stop that's so fucking good!" he moaned.

Jill was laid out her pussy being eaten by her husband and her fingers helping to hold her pussy open to allow him easy access to her soaking slit and clit. "Oh god yes! Kiss me there...lick every inch of me...I love what you do with your tongue!" Moaned Jill.

"God I want to rub your pussy all over my face you randy fucker!...you just taste soooo goood!"

After about ten more minutes of that, Dave stood up his face covered in Jill's love juices, licking his lips and gasping for breath he stood there with his hard cock covered in Lucy's saliva and his own pre-cum. Then the two girls got off the bed and knelt beside him. They started to lick, suck and nibble all over his balls and cock.

The two women were using his cock like a lollipop, sliding their tongues, along the full length of it. His cock was twitching, throbbing and jerking on it's on free will. Then they would change and one would bend underneath him and suck on his big heavy balls, the other would envelop his cock in their warm wet mouth and slurp loudly on it. "Mmmph...Mmmmph... mmmph!" each and every down stroke of whichever mouth was on it. As the other would suck and roll a ball in their mouth or nibble on it bringing him dangerously close to Cumming on several occasions.

"Stop stop the two of you!" cried Dave "or I'll blow a load before I want to."

Both girls laughed almost like teenage girls again. Jill and Lucy then stood up and Dave suggested they lay down on the bed again. As they lay down the two girls fell into an embrace, cuddling and kissing each other tenderly. Soon the kissing was more passionate and Jill was now laid out on top of Lucy kissing her full on. Dave was standing behind them stroking his erect cock at the erotic sight of the two women enjoying each other's body in front of him, surely every man's dream he thought. They were dry humping each other moaning "fuckfuckfuck!" or an occasional "Oooooh... Aaaaah or Mmmmph!"

Dave stepped between their legs and pushed them both apart, exposing both women's sex . Their respective pussy's swollen and puffy with arousal. Using his hand he guided his erect cock into Lucy's pussy making her moan with Lust

"Fuck me right now!" moaned Lucy. "Fuck me! You can have me any way you want...!"

"That's just what I intend to do!...To both of you!" grunted Dave.

Jill was still wriggling around on top of Lucy her legs either side of her new lover's body, her pussy ached with desire so when Dave shoved three fingers up her dripping wet snatch she let out a sigh of appreciation, "Aaaaaahhhh!"

She could feel his thrusts into Lucy's pussy with his pelvis, as his stomach was smashing against her pubic area shoving his fingers even further into her wet hole. As he continued to fuck Lucy He found his thumb pressing against Jill's anus. He recalled the last time he had fingered her rear hole and how much she had enjoyed it, so he pressed his thumb into her back passage and began wriggling it around. As Jill felt the new intrusion of Dave's thumb wiggling around inside her ass it was sending the pleasurable feelings she knew from past experiences. She glanced around and with a lustful look told him "You dirty bugger!.. finger fuck my ass baby fuck it good!"

Dave began to really wiggle his thumb and then he had an even dirtier idea he took his other hand and wiggled a second finger inside beside his thumb. Jill who was already at a heightened state of arousal became even more vocal " Oh yes! oh god yes! fill my ass big boy, make me cum you fucker!"

The knowledge that she was enjoying it encouraged Dave to add even more fingers to the mix and soon he had four fingers reaming her ass as he fucked Lucy, the two women were enjoying their sexual pleasures being administered by their stud Dave. It was only a matter of time until someone had a body shattering orgasm and it was Dave who finally lost it;

"going to cum... going to cum... Oh fuck! oh fuck! here it fucking comes!" several hard thrusts into Lucy's pussy later and he emptied his load into her eager pussy, then he almost collapsed as his cock slid out of her slippery hole and hung flaccidly between his legs.

"Fuck that was amazing!" he groaned as he sat down in the armchair beside the bottom of the bed.

The two girls were still rolling around on top of one another, enjoying the afterglow of their combined sexual highs. Then Lucy whispered something to Jill and she rolled of the top of her and laid on her back stretching as Lucy climbed of the bed and started rummaging around in her shoulder bag.

Lucy then produced a dildo from her shoulder bag, returned to the bed and laid beside Jill as Dave watched. She then proceeded to lube it up by using her own saliva and her pussy juices pushing it in and out of her pussy several times, before licking and sucking on it. Dave walked over to Jill as she lay there panting. Dave bent over her and sucked on her nipples and rubbed her clit as Lucy moved to a kneeling position on the bed, positioned herself between Jill's thighs. "You ready for this you randy little bitch?" she asked Jill.

Jill looked down over her belly and saw the rubber monster swaying around in Lucy's hands, instead of concern she began panting even harder "Oh fuck! yes! yes! yes!... fuck me Lucy... fuck me like the bitch I am!" Lucy eased the first few inches of the dildo into Jill's well lubed pussy;

Jill pulled her legs wider apart, bent her knees and drew them up towards herself and moaned "Oooh God Fuck that feels sooooo good!" as Lucy grinned wickedly and then withdrew before plunging the full length into her lovers pussy "Aaaaaargh!...Ooooohhhh God!"

Dave was busy wanking himself as he watched the sexy scene before him as he watched his new wife dildo'd senseless by a woman they had only known a very short time, and yet felt like they were all old lovers.

Lucy continued to fuck Jill as Dave then moved by her head and offered her his cock to suck on. Jill opened her mouth eagerly and sucked it right in swirling her tongue around the swollen glans, making Dave moan with pleasure.

All too soon Lucy stopped her administrations on Jill and after lying down handed Jill the dildo and told her "Now it's your turn to fuck me with it!"

Jill eagerly grabbed the false cock and started rubbing it all over Lucy's pussy, before shoving it into her well lubed pussy in one full thrust. Dave got in behind Jill, and shoved his cock into her pussy from behind taking her doggy style. Jill moaned both from the entry into her wet dripping pussy but also from the pleasure she was deriving from administering a sound fucking to the new lover Lucy's pussy.

"remember what you did to me bitch?" Jill asked as she rammed the dildo in and out of Lucy's pussy mercilessly.

"Ooooph Uuumph Uhuuu!" Lucy grunted best she could.

"Well you little cock teasing slut, here's a surprise for you!"

Jill stopped screwing her pussy, withdrew the dildo. "get on all fours you little cock teaser!"

Then when Lucy was in position she resumed her fucking with the false cock. Before finally withdrawing it and then she placed the dildo at the entrance to Lucy's asshole. Jill then shoved and buried half its length in one go. Dave who had stopped fucking Jill doggy wise as she had instructed Lucy to assume the new position, was stroking his cock eagerly.

Lucy cried out "Uuuuuumph ...Oooooh...Aaaaaaargh!" as Jill withdrew then buried its full length up her ass. Once Jill had a good rhythm going Lucy was meeting her thrusts best she could as Jill wasn't holding back pumping that false cock in and out of her asshole like a pile driver really giving her ass a seriously hard fucking.

Dave crawled over the bed and lifted Lucy's head up, shoved his cock into her open mouth muffling the moans that had been coming from it. "make sure you suck my husband's cock properly won't you!" Jill grunted. Dave threw his head back and groaned as Lucy sucked on his cock like a pro.

Dave leant back as Lucy sucked his cock making him even harder than he had been "God you're a fucking good cocksucker!" he grunted as Lucy showed off her oral skills. Then her body started to shake and she let his cock drop from her mouth as a huge orgasm ripped through her body. "OOOOOOOH Aaaaaah Ummmmph!" as she collapsed in a heap, her legs shaking and her body rolling around as her orgasm took over.

Dave who now had a huge erection which was so hard it ached quickly moved around behind Jill as she knelt admiring her success of bringing Lucy to such a huge orgasm. Pushing her head down Dave mounted her from behind and began to pound her pussy mercilessly.

"That's it... take it all you cock hungry bitch!" grunted Dave.

Jill had her head buried in the pillow stifling her squeals as he fucked her pussy hard, fast and powerfully. As he sawed his cock in and out of her ravaged pussy he looked down and grinned wickedly as he saw her asshole. Pulling out quickly he placed his cock at the entrance to her ass and shoved. A few inches slid in making Jill squeal "Aaaaargh!"

As she realised Dave was about to take her ass properly for the first time. Jill had started pleading and squeals of "It hurts! it hurts!" were soon replaced by screams of "fuck me! fuck my ass you bastard!"

Lucy laid beside her fingering her own pussy at the sight of her new lovers husband drill his wife's asshole. She also knew she wanted, and hoped he would do her ass as well. While Jill bounced around under his anal onslaught, like a demented banshee, moaning and groaning "Oh yes fuckfuckfuck!..harder! Harder! faster! faster!...fuckfuckfuck!"

Dave knew he couldn't hold on for much longer as he began to feel the familiar feelings of his own orgasm welling up deep in his lower abdomen. Pulling his cock from his wife's ass he ordered them;

"Get on the floor and kneel in front of me both of you NOW!" he yelled.

The two of them knelt before him, their mouths open like some porn stars awaiting the inevitable blast of cum. "come on baby cover our faces in your cum!" they moaned as they rubbed their own clit's as Dave wanked himself off in their faces.

Oh God Oh God here if fucking cuuuuuummmmsss!" and he blasted load after load onto their faces. It dripped down onto their breasts and bellies. It was in their faces, hair, on their bodies, it was fucking everywhere. His balls felt sore as he pumped shot after shot onto the two women.

"Fuck! fuck! fuck!... so fucking hot!" he groaned, before slumping back onto the bed and both woman began the task of cleaning their studs balls and cock, hoping for more of the same.

The rest of that evening was a blur of sex, hard, hard, sex; Dave Knew as he lay there, as well as both women, they all knew they were in for lots more of the same throughout the honeymoon.

THE END????

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dave & Jill Menage Trois Honeymoon

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 107 milliseconds