• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Cool Down

The Cool Down

The car pulled into the driveway, the sound of gravel crunching beneath tires heralding his mistress' return. Edward parted the curtains cautiously and watched her as the car door swung open and she disembarked the vehicle. She was an absolute vision despite having just returned from the gym, and even though she considered herself unpresentable at such a time, Edward was still smitten with her.

Freya was wearing a designer sports bra that exposed her trim, flat midriff and black compression leggings that hugged her robust figure and complimented her firm, toned legs and curvaceous arse. Her vibrant red hair was tied back into a carefully crafted bun and wisps that had wriggled free clung to her sweat-soaked brow. She slung her gym bag over her shoulder and made her way up the driveway, her hips and ample buttocks swaying with a natural seductiveness and Edward assumed his proper position for welcoming her.

Freya opened the door and was greeted with a most enticing sight: her slave was standing in the entrance, his sinewy physique accentuated by the sunlight that had followed her inside. He was completely exposed, save for the black thong that had his genitals bundled into quite a presentable package.

"How was your workout," he asked with a smile as he offered Freya the iced tea that he was holding.

"Very successful," she replied, exchanging her gym bag for the perspiring glass. She took a sip from it as she nonchalantly wrapped her free hand around Edward's protruding bulge, gripping it like a python. He trembled at the contact. It wasn't pleasant, it wasn't supposed to be, but nonetheless, he liked it when she touched him like this, in this forceful, indifferent manner. It reminded him of his place, of how he was merely a toy in the palm of her hand.

Freya continued to drink as she tightened her grasp, her fingers digging into the vulnerable flesh of his balls, squeezing as though she was trying to juice them. She took the glass away from her lips, made an exaggerated, satisfied sigh and finally looked into Edward's eyes. She saw it all: the grimace of pain from his clamped genitals, the desperate lust as he gazed back into her own eyes and the usual submissive demeanour that he emanated whenever he was in her presence.

Sensing that he was nearing his threshold, Freya released her slave's bulge and walked past him into the living room. She was pleased to notice that Edward had already laid a towel over the couch, knowing that his mistress preferred to cool down, catch her breath and enjoy her drink before having a shower, and that she didn't want to get sweat all over the furniture while doing so. She settled down onto her spot, sinking into the folds of the couch and crossing her legs as she took another swig of her tea.

Edward entered soon after, having discarded her gym bag in the laundry, and made his way to the kitchen. She peered over the edge of the couch at Edward as he walked by, her gaze met by his taut, unblemished buttocks, bouncing ever so slightly with each step he took. She bit her bottom her lip as her eyes wandered lecherously over his body, her head brimming with ideas of all sorts of cruel, torturous punishments to subject him to, but one in particular stood out from the rest.

"Slave, come here," announced Freya, turning away from Edward so as to conceal her blatant desire. Almost immediately, he appeared standing to her side.

"Is that where you present yourself when I summon you?" she asked, her eyebrows raised in question.

"No, mistress, beg my pardon," said Edward as he fell to his knees and crawled into position before her. He looked up at her obsequiously, awaiting his next instruction.

"Take my shoes and socks off."

Edward lowered his head as he unlaced her trainers, placing them behind him and tucking the socks inside after removing them. Freya breathed a sigh of relief as her delicate feet were released from their sweaty confines. She rubbed the ball of her foot against the bridge of the other and stretched her legs out so that she could wiggle and curl her toes right in front of Edward's bewildered face. She sighed again, more suggestively this time, as she teased the boy with her display. Freya knew how helplessly addicted he was to her feet, to any part of her body in fact, simply because they belonged to the goddess that he devoted himself to.

"I worked up such a sweat today," she said, swaying her foot back and forth beneath Edward's nose like a pendulum, "and before my shower, I think it's only right that you give my feet a tongue bath. Don't you agree?"

"Yes, mistress," he uttered, captivated by the slender foot hovering before him.

"Can you smell how sweaty they are?"

Edward closed his eyes and inhaled deeply.

"Yes, mistress," he replied, his voice hoarse with lust.

"No, I don't think you can smell from back there."

Freya thrusted the ball of her foot directly into his face. Edward almost lost his balance from the sudden force, causing his mistress to emit a deriding snicker. He inhaled the moist, saline aroma as she ground her foot into his face, like she was stubbing out a cigarette.

"Now clean it, bitch," she ordered, and Edward began to pepper her toes with faint kisses.

"No, no NO!" hissed Freya and she leant forward and struck his right cheek with a vicious slap. "I'm not here to indulge your disgusting little foot fetish. You're here to clean my feet! Now stick your tongue out."

She slid back into the couch as Edward complied. She placed her heel on his outstretched tongue and drew it downwards, feeling it glide along the arch, up to the ball and off the tip of her toes. She repeated this a few more times, wiping her foot along his tongue like it was a doormat.

"See? Long strokes. I want you to lick up all of that sticky sweat."

Edward set about his task in accordance with Freya's demonstration. He worked his way from her slightly hardened heel and along the smooth arch, assiduously licking every inch. Despite the sour taste of dry sweat, and the humiliation he was he enduring, Edward still found himself helplessly aroused. Her feet were beautiful; the balls and heels weren't hard and callused, and the skin of her sole had a sleek, almost leathery texture.

"Lick in between my toes. There's plenty of sweat in between them for you to clean up with your dirty tongue."

Edward obeyed and began lapping the small crevices in between her digits. Freya tittered at the sensation of his warm, wet tongue tickling her. Although he adored her feet, cleaning them after a strenuous workout wasn't his preferred activity. But being reduced to little more than an object to clean his mistress, being forced to perform such a degrading task, excited him, and his cock was beginning to stir, something that did not go unnoticed by Freya.

"Now the other," she said, exchanging her clean foot for the other. Edward resumed his licking with thorough attentiveness.

"Look at you, cleaning my dirty, sweaty feet with your tongue" said Freya, more to herself than to Edward, "you're filthy. There's no level you wouldn't stoop to, just for the chance to serve me."

Edward moaned in agreement as he continued to lavish her foot with long, deliberate strokes. When she was content that he had finished, Freya withdrew her foot, stood up and placed her hands authoritatively on her hips, looking down her nose at her slave. Her crotch was at his eye-level, the tight fabric of the leggings beautifully framing her pouting pussy lips. She never wore panties to the gym.

"Oh, what's this?" Freya exclaimed in mock surprise, pretending to notice for the first time the visible outline of a raging erection struggling to escape from Edward's thong. She squatted down and reached into the fabric pouch, grasping his firm, pulsating member with an assertive grip.

"Does it turn you on, being my clean up bitch, hmm?" she inquired as she withdrew his cock, flicking the swollen head with her middle finger as she did. "Answer me! Does - it - turn - you - on?" She emphasised each syllable with another flick to the sensitive tip.

The swift, sharp pain of her piercing nails made Edward shudder. "Yes," he confessed, "I love being your clean up bitch. I love being of use to my owner, in any way that she sees fit."

Freya seemed appeased with that answer. She pulled his thong down until it was halfway around his thighs, and swivelled around on her feet so that she was facing the couch.

"It's not just my feet that are dirty," Freya said slyly as she provocatively slid her sports bra up over her head, "all morning I've felt sweat trickling down every inch of my body." She tossed the bra carelessly aside and peered over her shoulder suggestively. "And I need you to clean every inch of my body."

Edward lowered his head towards her and carefully ran his tongue along the top of her delicate shoulders. Her sleek, sun-bronzed skin felt like velvet under his tongue as he lapped up the saliferous remnants of dried sweat. He weaved his way between her shoulder blades, brushing her skin with long luxurious licks and dabbing it with the occasional affectionate kiss. He wasn't so much cleaning her now, as he was worshipping his goddess.

Freya closed her eyes and sighed blissfully at the soothing sensation of his tongue on her bare skin. Rapt by her mounting pleasure, she cupped her shapely breasts, gingerly squeezing and kneading them, brushing her nipples with her fingers until she felt them stiffen.

She then became aware of Edward's pulsating cock impatiently prodding her arse, and decided to reciprocate by pressing back against him, trapping his penis between his stomach and her cotton-clad cheeks. Edward gasped, his warm, heavy breath tickling her back as she slowly ground her curvaceous buttocks back and forth. He resumed his licking with greater vigour, as though he was licking a plate clean.

Freya looked behind her. She smiled at Edward teasingly and began to gyrate her hips with his cock firmly wedged between her cheeks. He threw his head back and moaned, forgetting his cleaning duties and succumbing to the pleasure. He reached out and coiled his arm around her waist while his other wandered over her body, seeking out a breast to grope.

Freya slapped his hands away dismissively and stood up abruptly, leaving his cock to twitch and throb desperately in mid-air.

"Don't get too carried away," she said, pinching her now erect nipples as she swayed seductively from side to side, "you've still got more cleaning to do."

Freya bent forward slightly, jutting her arse out to accentuate it's firm, rotund form. She traced the path of her cleft through the tight fabric as Edward looked on, enthralled.

She then tucked her fingers into the waistband of her leggings and casually slid them down until her delectable arse was revealed to Edward in all of its naked glory. He licked his lips as his eyes feasted on the sumptuous flesh of her ample buttocks. Freya grabbed a generous handful of each cheek and spread them to expose her precious rosebud.

"Take a good long sniff of my sweaty arse," she said, her voice taking on a hushed, sultry tone.

Edward's head descended without hesitation until he was a few inches away from the sealed opening of his mistress' arsehole. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, like he was smelling a bouquet of roses. Her scent was magnificent. The moist and musky aroma triggered a deep animalistic desire deep within him.

"Go on, boy, clean your mistress' sweaty arsehole," commanded Freya.

He leant back to admire his mistress' plump, succulent backside before he plunged in and buried his face in between her buttocks. He flattened his wet tongue against her anus and quickly drew it upwards towards the crack of her arse. He repeated this again, lapping the length of her cleft like a starved hound.

Freya swooned at the sensation. Her heart began to pound uncontrollably and a familiar tingle arose in her loins. His eagerness and devotion pleased her.

"Mmmm, that's it, eat my arse, you little brown-nosing bitch!" she growled as she reached behind her and seized a tuft of Edward's brown locks.

Impelled by her words and her hand amidst his hair, Edward devoured her arsehole like the succulent piece of fruit that it was. His own hands had now replaced his mistress' and he was digging his fingers into her abundant cheeks, spreading them to provide him with better access.

He flicked his tongue back and forth rapidly across the tight, little eyelet, causing Freya to emit a squeal of delight. The attention bestowed on her arsehole overwhelmed her, and she ran her hand over her body until it finally settled between her thighs. She was already wet. She slid a finger between her labia, spreading her juices towards her clit that was yearning for attention.

Freya noticed the turgid warmth of her slave's neglected cock rubbing against her calf. She laughed to herself: the slut was trying to hump her leg like a naughty little puppy. She decided to allow him this privilege and pinned his cock firmly between her calves.

Edward moaned into her buttocks as his throbbing dick was crushed between the soft skin and feminine musculature of her legs. His hips began to buck furiously, thrusting his penis in and out of the crevice that her calves provided.

"Come on, fuck my legs while you eat my arse, slut," spat Freya as she massaged her clit earnestly with her middle and ring finger. She squeezed her thighs together, the pressure perfectly complimenting her self indulgence.

Edward swirled his tongue around her anus, feeling it repeatedly clench and unclench. He plunged deeper into her puckered hole with each stroke until he was eventually penetrating her.

"That's it, you nasty boy, fuck my arsehole with your tongue," said Freya, reaching forward to grab the back of the couch for support as her hand whisked her pussy with unrestrained ardour.

Edward's fervent breathing prickled her skin as he rimmed her. A bead of precum trickled down Freya's calf as he frenziedly pumped his flushed, rigid member between her legs.

"Filthy, arse-licking bitch, make me come," panted Freya.

She exerted more pressure on her clit, rubbing vivaciously as her body began to tremble with the onset of orgasm. Freya went silent as the pleasure on both fronts overwhelmed her. She threw her head back and unleashed a delirious howl. Her body quivered with euphoria as Edward continued to dutifully lick her flexing arsehole.

After the waves of bliss had subsided, Freya collapsed onto the couch in a heap, allowing Edward a chance to regain his breath. He looked upon her magnificent, nude form affectionately, grateful for the opportunity to provide her pleasure.

His mistress raised her head and smiled wearily at him, then turned around and slumped back into the couch, her legs spread carelessly apart.

Freya reached between her thighs and delicately wiped away the residue of her orgasm. She raised her hand and held it before Edward, offering two of her fingers, slick with her resinous juices, to him. He understood, and without a word of instruction, took her digits into his mouth. He closed his eyes as he fellated them, savouring their delicious, nectarous taste.

"Good boy," she cooed as she stroked his face with the other hand.

Freya withdrew her fingers and leant forward, crossing her arms and resting them on her knees as she regarded her pet with a gratified smile.

She looked down at his poor, tormented cock, it's rigid shaft riddled with bulging veins, it's swollen crown completely unsheathed.

"I was very close to coming, mistress," Edward said sheepishly.

Freya smiled, "but sweetie, you did come." She extended her index finger and in one fluid motion, scooped up a drop of pre-come and showed it to Edward.

"See, look at all that come," Freya said in playfully mocking tone as she rubbed the liquid against her thumb. She inserted the finger into her mouth, enclosed her lips tightly around it and sucked with exaggerated sensuality.

Edward watched her helplessly, his face contorting with wanton desperation.

Freya removed her finger with a lewd smack of her lips, rested her chin on her upturned palm and smirked at her slave.

"I'm going to get a shower."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Cool Down

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 193 milliseconds