• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jill's Affair Abruptly Ends

Jill's Affair Abruptly Ends

123

Author's Foreword: This submission's details are similar to an actual event. These people definitely could live next door to the reader. Thanks for reading my work.

*****

Jake Duncan was a 40-something confirmed bachelor with two fuck-buddies he dated regularly. He owned and lived in a medium rise working class condominium building in a large Northeastern city. Since he was a high volume capital stock trader (distinct from a day-trader) he worked from his second bedroom he used as an office. He was almost always at home before and during trading hours. His two hundred grand average taxable annual earnings allowed him enough luxuries. Life was good.

To add quality to his life, however, he had been a volunteer mentor for troubled youngsters under the auspices of a foster care non-profit agency for many years. He had watched several troubled youngsters he had mentored in time graduate from high school. Jake currently spent Saturday afternoons with an inner city mentee and spent as much as two hours day with Bobby Carney, another youngster, who lived in the Condo unit adjacent to his.

Jill Carney and her husband, Harold were a 30ish couple whose son was a 5th grader, named Bobby. When the student was delivered from school, Bobby went to Jake's house as his parents had arranged with the mentor to perform those paid childcare services. Bobby's Dad, Harold, was a freight handler for a transcontinental trucking firm so his hours at work were limited. Jill lectured Business, Procedural, and Technical writing in a trade school. Her classes were afternoon and evening sessions. This necessitated the paid child care which Jake gladly did, and to some extent because the extra money helped Jake. More importantly, though, the two had a mentor-mentee relationship since the child entered first grade. Jake often felt guilty for accepting the struggling couple's money - and they often were behind in their payments to him.

My story starts one morning when Jake realized his driver's license expired in 10 days and needed to renew it pronto. He lettered a note that said, "Jill and Harold, have school bus drop Bobby at library tomorrow. I will pick him up there after visiting DMV." Jake used his key given to him by the parents four years ago to enter the Carney's apartment as part of his childcare duties. He walked down the hall to put the note on their dining table, as he normally did important notes through the years.

In a robot fashion he raised his knuckles to knock when he heard Jill's plaintiff cry through the heavy wooden door, "Stay away from me, Asshole, and get out and don't come back when my husband is not here. You know I am not on the pill since Harold and I are trying to have another child!"

The male voice of the one person in the building detested by most men, including Jake, was that of the Building Superintendent (the Super), who Jake instantly recognized, replied, "Just one quick fuck, Jill, and then I promise I won't bother you again anymore - hell, I always use a rubber anyway, don't I!"

Harmon Carson, the building Super, was a man who didn't have a single friend who was not bought and paid for, and was currently being the womanizer that most younger men believed him to be. He was the alpha-male prototype - being tall, dark, handsome, well hung, and rich (someday). At Home Owners Association meetings Carson's firing was always proposed, but tabled, as many of the present and former husbands knew him to be a womanizer. But the senior citizen ladies in the building, who were not his prey, supported him without reservations. So Carson's attitude was that any woman of his choosing who lived in the building where he was Super was a member of his harem. Life appeared to be very good for this hated man.

But, today was not Harmon Carson's day. Jake picked that moment to rap on the door and key it open in one continuous movement - as usual when no one was expected to be at home. There stood the Super with his pants down to his ankles and his softening cock sticking out from his shirt tail. He was standing about 2 feet from Jill, where she was trying to pull her robe around herself. Her eyes were closed trying to suppress a scream.

Jake said, as if there was nothing unusual happening in the room, "Jill, you are normally gone at this time and I came to put this note on your table. Sorry for disturbing you," as he placed it in her trembling hands and promptly left, letting the door pneumatically close behind him.

Jake felt awful walking the few steps to his own unit because he had just learned that Jill was another one of Carson's 'pussy-de jure' ladies. But he was resolved to mind his own business and ignore what he had witnessed.

——-

The trader went back to watching the market and adjusting some trailing stops on his long positions until the market closed. He had buzzed his young student friend, Bobby, into the building about 2:30 and then opened his condo front door for him. After greeting his mentee, Jake continued working. As usual, the 5th grader just smiled and took his books out of his back pack and went to work himself. Later Jake walked near the dining room table and silently watched the eleven year old diligently do his homework. The trader thought to himself, "What a fucked up world for a nice, bright kid to be dropped into!"

Just as the market closed, there was a knock on the door. Standing there was Jill. After she and her son greeted and chatted for a moment, she lied to Jake, "Someone is covering my 5:30 class and I wonder if you could help me with my water filter?"

Jake said to her son, "Keep your seat, Bobby, and continue working. I will be right back."

Once in her apartment with the dead bolt lock on she turned and said, "Whatever you think of me, Jake, you are Bobby's hero. Please continue to give him support."

"I had no intention of doing anything differently around Bobby or you or Harold, lady. After five years of mentoring a youngster one is not likely to change the status quo between the two - bonds are very strong, both ways."

She replied, "That is great. You should know that Harold probably was not Bobby's sperm donor - and I have been promiscuous all of my adult life. Carson had been stopping by for the past year and a half and it was our secret until you happened upon us."

Jake asked, "But Jill, I heard you tell Carson that you and Harold were trying to have another child. Is that true or were you just talking defensively?"

"I had just given him a blow job and was trying to get him to leave, as crazy as it sounds. I had harbored an idea that our baby might forgive some of my sins against Harold and my marriage. My husband was ecstatic over the idea. I had told Carson our plan earlier but he forced himself in anyway. Knowing me, you probably prevented him from being the actual father of Harold and my planned child - as this morning's thermometer reading indicates that today is the day for me to get pregnant."

"Jill, none of what you are saying is rational. Have you sought professional help?"

"Yes, and the fat ugly walrus concluded, 'I was a lesbian screaming to get out,' and she was kissing my body after my third session, and so I gave up therapy after a brief affair with that woman."

Her eyes were red but there were no tears and she said, "Your crashing our party caused me to do some serious thinking about many things, including another child. Now that I have rethought it, I would have to hate my own child to do that to him or her, wouldn't I?"

"Yes. So, Jill, where do you go from here?"

She looked at him with a pleading face and said, "Jake, I need help and you are the only person I trust. Will you help me? You have such a level head on you - I know you have seen my tits and nipples more than once over the years when I flashed them trying to seduce you. But you ignored me.

"Jill, you have met both of the ladies who I regularly date and never tell either about the other, for which I thank you. I don't get involved with married women. Period. End of story. I told you this when Bobby was a first grader!"

"Of course, you are right but you are my friend and have given me sound advice for five years - for example, you crafted my resume and cover letter that resulted in my getting this office skills teaching job."

"Jill, first understand I don't like cheating wives at all - in fact I never married because of that deep-seated fear - and now that what I suspected about you has been confirmed, I think less of you. In fact, I would have nothing to do with you at all were there no Bobby in my life. The second thing is please don't ever lie to me directly or by omitting something very important again - like what you have brought to light today. So feel free to ask me questions and I will tell you what a rational person might do but I won't give advice. Agreed?"

Jill reached to hug him but Jake restrained her arms. She reluctantly said, "Thank you, Jake. And thanks for loving my son."

————-

Harold knocked on Jake's door and stepped inside with a huge grin on his face, ear to ear. Bobby jumped up and hugged his Dad, 'Hello,' and said, "I am almost finished with these long division problems. One minute, Daddy."

Harold Carney looked like a circus weight lifter and had delighted Jake by showing a video clip of him tossing a 150 pound barbell like a bowling ball. He unloaded stand alone cartons of freight in his regular job that were in bobtail local freight pickup trucks. Even with a job like that, Jake often found him in the Condo's gym with the free weights. The first thought in Jake's mind was, "Damn Harman Carson is playing with fire. Harold could and would smear him all over the parking lot if he knew about Jill's perfidy. What a fucked up world!"

Bobby's Dad said, "There is a notice on the bulletin board down stairs that we have a new building superintendent starting tomorrow. I wonder what happened to our ultra-handsome ladies' man, Carson - probably some jealous husband caught him playing hanky panky with his wife and reported him and threatened violence! Good riddance to that bastard!"

Jake smiled and agreed but was reluctant to talk very much because he was still upset. So the two friends chatted about their day and the market respectively while awaiting Bobby to wrap up his work."

——

When Jill Carney finished her last class, she drove straight home arriving about 9:00. Walking through the lobby she saw the notice of the new Super that would start tomorrow. Bobby was in bed reading a Hardy Boys mystery book and she visited a moment with him. She then said 'goodnight' and went into the kitchen where her husband was warming up her dinner. She went over and wrapped her arms around Harold from the rear. He spun her around and tried to clasp Jill's entire groin area with his fielder's glove sized hand. She pushed him away playfully and said, "Down boy! I don't have the energy to get it on right now - make an appointment with me for after I eat that lasagna you are warming up!"

"O.K. Appointment duly made," Harold announced with a huge smile on his face!"

While Jill hungrily ate her dinner, she ask, "Harold, do you mind if we hold off on having our second child for a while - I am worried about several things - like our finances (do you know that a two day hospital stay now costs 50,000 dollars and up if there are complications?) and I feel very tense about the future stability of society - not to mention violence in this part of town."

Harold's demeanor changed 180 degrees and he frowned. He said, "We both have insurance for contingencies and the Union is renegotiating last years contract and I am sure a raise will come from that. So what if the world is going to hell, I can protect us. Besides that, we are not getting any younger, so why do I think there might be something else driving your reneging on our plan?"

Jill ran from the room into the bathroom and locked the door. She sat on the stool and cried like a baby, unable to think of anything to say to her husband. Soon Harold knocked and said, "You dinner is on the table. I am walking up to Joe's Bar."

———-

Harold walked into the neighborhood bar and immediately spotted a fellow gym enthusiast who lived on the second floor of his Condo building. He slid onto a stool beside him and said, "How are they hanging, Porter?"

"Hey, Harold, you O.K.?"

"Not really, my wife, Jill, is acting crazy."

Porter said, "I am getting stone drunk because of some news I got today. My wife finally admitted that she had been one of Harman Carson's pussies now that that gentleman is no longer working in our building. And she wouldn't even confess that until I presented her with the evidence. So, she left and took our daughter with her to her Mother's house. It's my second marriage in the shitter! So I feel awful."

Harold Carney asked, "What evidence did you present to her?"

Porter said, "Here, it is going to be a best seller. It's a video clip taken in our bedroom by a micro-cam a PI installed one day. I will show you." He pulled out his cell phone and played a video clip of two naked people getting it on in his bedroom. Harold recognized Carson but he had never seen Porter's wife. After their romp was over, Carson had said to Porter's wife, 'I can give you a beautiful, intelligent and healthy baby when you are ready - just say the word - its happened before, you know!' That disturbed Harold even more than he was earlier.

He said, "I am really sorry, Porter. But I have heard for five years that he was punching a few women in our building - or who were formerly in our building. But he is gone now. If I were you, I would find his address and give that ladies man a serious talking to...

The suffering Porter said, "Hell, Man, violence wouldn't make the wife love me again and I would just fuck up my own life. Besides that I thought being a mother was a full time job for her - but shit, what do I know, obviously?"

Harold said, I am sorry but I am relieved. He doesn't seem to go after the working women, just the stay-at-homes. Maybe it's your fault because you make so much money your wife didn't need to work! Heh heh."

Porter ignored the comment and asked, "Anyway, so what are you so tense about tonight, Harold?"

"Hell, Jill and I had talked about having a second child and I spent the day in anticipation of having a wonderful evening with her. But, when she got home from her classes she had changed her mind to wait a while. So I am pissed and bone tired and suddenly feel extreme anxiety about something, after watching your video clip."

Porter asked, "Think the Carson exodus might have had something to do with your wife changing her mind?"

Harold said, after gulping his beer and standing up "God! I hope not - surely not. I work damned hard to provide a home - she could stay at home too, except there would be no extras - and if I were provided with the evidence that you have I still don't know if I would believe my own senses or not because I love her so much. Take care, Porter," as he walked to the door.

At home Jill's anxiety was the highest she had ever felt as she lay in bed trying to read a psychology self-help book. She heard Harold's key in the door and soon he came into the bedroom with a smile he had pasted onto his face.

"Hello, Dear. I am sorry for being upset earlier, but I realize that both partners have to be totally sold on doing something like having a child. Could I enjoy your body tonight using the spermicide foam as usual, anyway?"

Jill smiled and raised her arms, faking excitement and said, "I thought you would never ask!"

Ten minutes later Harold lay beside her, spent, with his head in his hands and said, "You know, I ran into Porter Staver - from the second floor - at the bar. His wife had been having a thing with Harmon Carson and a Private Eye produced a video of them getting it on."

At this point Jill's mind blanked and sweat popped out all over her body as her husband droned on and on about his friend and his estranged wife. She came back to consciousness and heard her husband say, "...if I were Porter I would smear Carson's body all over the parking lot and then throw his remains right on top of his slut wife!"

When she realized that he had stopped talking, she finally asked, "But what did Porter actually say?"

"Oh something to the effect that doing violence to Carson wouldn't win his wife's love back and only screw up his own life."

She says, "Well, he sounds like a thinking person anyway. At any rate I have had a tough day and need to sleep, so goodnight and thank you for making love to me, Dear Husband."

Twenty minutes later Harold was snoring in a deep and peaceful sleep that she was accustomed to hearing. Jill quietly got up and closed the bedroom door behind her.

She VPNed into her employer email and found one dated today from Harmon Carson: "After what happened today, I abruptly swapped building assignments with a co-worker. If Jake reports us to the HOA committee, this could be very serious for you, me and the company. Do you think he will? H.C."

She wrote back, "Tell me exactly what you mean by 'serious.' J"

She powered down her PC and crept back into bed. This time she slept, but fitfully.

——-

Jill slept through Harold's alarm but heard the next alarm to wake her son so she quickly fed and walked with him to the school bus stop outside their building. She again powered on her laptop and VPNed into her company email account later and there was a response from Carson: "Serious means that what could happen is that you become a known scarlet woman, my Dad finally fires me and cuts me off, and the company could be sued big time. If you and Jake are not fucking regularly there is little chance of him blabbing. But if he is cutting you, too, then I might need to send one of the construction gang around to talk to him."

Fear for Jake lodged in her chest like an iceberg. Shaking she replied, "H, we are most certainly not lovers - he mentors my son. By the way, I am blocking all further emails and cell phone calls from you. Go away! JC"

AT this point Jill felt that she was on the lowest ebb of her life. She was still in her night gown that she had completely forgotten about and she went immediately to Jake's apartment and knocked. When he opened the door it dawned on her that the hairdo she had paid dearly for was now gone and no foundation creme was on her face. Glancing down she saw one of her breasts and tiny nipples sticking out from her skimpy gown. She grimaced at the thought of how hideous she must look.

Jake smiled at her with a nondescript greeting and said, "Come in, Jill. You caught me on a day I am out of the market since I am leaving at 12:30 for the DMV. That means I have time for a visit. May I make you a breakfast of eggs and sausage? That is what you caught me doing."

Jill realized that the last food she had was the lasagna last night and that she was terribly hungry. She pulled her gown around her trying to be modest and said, "Oh! I would love that, Jake!"

Talking mostly about Bobby during the breakfast, she afterwards said, "Jake, I am in serious trouble and I have no idea what to do."

He said, "I will listen if you wish. Just take it from when I left you just about to panic and Carson with his cock sticking out yesterday."

She spent 10 minutes going over and fielding questions on all the details about Harold, Porter, making love, and showed him a print out of Carson and her email correspondence. She concluded with, "The prospect of an innocent, gentle, and level headed man like you being in the cross hairs of a Harmon Carson because of me is tearing me apart. This morning when I first awoke I even considered ending it all."

"Jill, don't worry about my safety. Focus on making a plan for the remainder of your life. Starting with your husband: Is there a chance that you down-deep still love Harold?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jill's Affair Abruptly Ends

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds