• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • A1386G Ch. 06

A1386G Ch. 06

I was sitting on the couch, reading, when Rupert and his slave arrived. Marie, having been subject to Kelly's fussing had been washed, and forced into one of her new uniforms as soon as it was dry, and then did whatever she could to stay close to the front door.

Despite that, Grace still managed to beat her to the front door when the bell rang. Rupert and A1386J were clearly not prepared for the welcome they were receiving. Really, if Marie hadn't seen the baby in the carrier, she probably would have tackled her sister the second she and her master came inside.

Grace directed the two to sit in the living room while she ran off to get Constance with a shout of "Young Mistress, your boyfriend did something stupid!"

After Rupert had sat down, he directed A1386J to sit down on the floor next to him (on a cushion we kept around just for guests' slaves) and Marie looked at me, as if asking permission. I nodded, and she sat down next to her sister. The two twins made for an odd comparison, seeing A1386J in her khaki short shorts and blue button-down shirt while holding an infant next to Marie in her black and white maid uniform.

Marie turned to A1386J, and spoke. "So I'm Marie now. What's your name?"

Marie's twin turned to her sister, and held the child close to her. "I'm Janice," she said before gesturing down to the bundle in her arms, "and this is my daughter Katerina."

Right about then Marie got a bit overstimulated and started making this odd squealing noise I've never been able to really describe. Somehow, the child was still asleep.

I looked over at Rupert and spoke. "You didn't."

He rubbed his head sheepishly and smiled. "It was that or get a new car, and I've gotten a bit attached to my car."

At about this time, Kelly and Anne came out to see what the noise was, while Constance, Grace, and Jimmy emerged from upstairs. Constance immediately gave Rupert a look, while Kelly and Anne fawned over the baby.

After the introductions were completed, Kelly dragged Marie, Janice and the baby off to what I could only presume was a crash course in childcare, while the rest of us sat around the front room, with Grace and Jimmy on the floor, and Constance now sitting next to Rupert while Anne was the only person in the room standing. Apparently the three had nothing better to do than watch their young mistress and possible future master argue.

"Anne," I said without looking up from my book, "Could you go get me a glass of sweet tea?"

Anne bowed, as she replied. "Certainly young master. Does anyone else want something to drink?"

"I'll just have water, thanks." Rupert replied.

Constance shrugged. "I'll have some tea as well," she said, "Could you just bring out the pitcher and some cups?"

"Of course." Anne replied, "I'll have it right out."

After Anne departed the room, Constance was the next one to speak. "So, what is your plan with Janice and the baby?" She said as she looked intently at Rupert. "I doubt your mother will let them stay with her while you're at school."

"She already said she didn't want Janice around. I was thinking I'd just have them stay in my dorm room, like most residents do." He replied.

"You do remember that children, pets and whatever disgusting combination of those two that might exist are banned in the undergrad dorms right?" I said, speaking up.

"Shit." Rupert said, "Really?"

"I see you read the Handbook." Constance replied.

I started laughing. "I won't even be staying in the dorms and even I know that, what kind of RA are you?" I said.

"Thank you Steven," Constance said coldly, "and aside from that, there's meningitis and everything else. So they're going to have to stay somewhere else." She then turned to look at Jimmy and Grace. "Do you two remember where the hell the bassinet and crib are?"

Anne at this point returned to deliver a serving tray with the pitcher full of sweet tea, and Rupert's glass of water, placing the platter on the coffee table.

Anne spoke as she filled the two glasses. "Young Mistress, The crib is in the sewing room, and the bassinet is in the slave room closet."

"Young Mistress," Grace said agitatedly. "I don't think your mother would allow you to let your boyfriend borrow either of them, especially for some breeder to use, they've been in our family for generations! "

Rupert spoke as well. "I don't need to borrow a bassinet." He replied, "I bought a baby box, and if Grace is getting that worked up, it has to be a family heirloom or something."

I put the book down as Anne handed me my glass. "They're both antiques, and are old growth mahogany." I said, "I think the crib is actually something like two hundred years old, and has been in the family the entire time, while the Bassinet is from at least six generations back."

Rupert let out a whistle as Constance glared at Grace.

Anne, having now finished passing out the drinks, retreated from the room, saying "Young Mistress I'll go check on the condition of the crib." leaving her elder sister to face Constance wrath alone.

"I'm not letting him just borrow it Grace." Constance said, "I can understand why you feel a bit agitated," Constance said smiling, "as well you should, but I'm not going to let someone else wander off with our crib."

"Of course Mistress," Grace said as she prostrated herself on the floor, "I hope you'll forgive my outburst."

Constance then turned to Rupert, leaning over him, as he started to lay back, placing his glass on the table. "Now then, we're in a bit of a dilemma." She said, "Because I have the location and furniture you need, while you don't really have anything I want."

"I don't?" Rupert said worriedly, as he laid on the couch, with Constance leaning over him, holding herself up with both arms.

"Well except for one thing," Constance said, "I want an engagement, and I want you to move in with me in January. We've been together four years now and that's not going to change anytime soon."

"So you're asking me to marry you?" Rupert said.

"This isn't how I was expecting it to happen," She replied, "but yes, I'm asking you if you want to get married, maybe after graduation or something."

"Of course." Rupert replied, before moving in to kiss his now fiancee.

I took the chance to return to my book, hoping that the two of them would go off to be all lovey-dovey somewhere else.

Grace was the next person to speak, and I looked up to see her blushing and poking her fingers together in the least dignified display I'd seen out of her since we were children. "Mistress, if you're going to be busy with your boyfriend, could I borrow Jimmy?" She said, "I'm still ovulating and well, I think it's about time for round two."

Constance took a moment before breaking off the kiss and replying. "Oh," she said, "of course. Go right on ahead."

I closed my book. "I think I'll go check and see if Kelly has traumatized the twins yet" I said as I quickly stood up, put my book under my arm and made my exit from the room, drink in hand.

I ended up finding the girls and Kelly in the kitchen, where Anne and Kelly were sitting comforting a crying Marie while Janice was sitting quietly on the other side of the room nursing her baby.

"So, what happened?" I asked as I put my book down on the table.

Anne looked up, and spoke. "She just found out her child was stillborn."

"They didn't tell her at Saint Amalie's?" I replied as I stood across from Marie.

Janice was the one who replied there. "No, umm..." She said, searching for the appropriate title or honorific to use.

"Master Steven works." I interjected.

"No Master Steven," She continued, "it's a taboo subject there. I mean she might've guessed at it, or repressed the possibility, but it definitely wasn't something she was fully aware of. There were rumors circulating about such things happening to the breeders, but the Doctor decided it was better to just hush these things up, given how badly everyone reacted to them, and well, admitting these things would've just made the exclusion worse. Most of us thought that it was punishment for sinful and disobedient thoughts, and you can imagine what that can lead to in a closed environment."

Kelly gave me a sad look.

I put my hand on Marie's shoulder. "Marie, I'm sorry you had to find out about it like this."

She sniffled for a bit before looking up at me. "Aren't you going to punish me for this?" She cried, "I've failed in my most important duty!"

I hugged her, and I felt her go stiff again. "I'd never punish you for something outside of your control," I said. "Besides that, I don't want you to think like that anymore. You're a good girl, and you've done nothing wrong."

"But I..." Marie tried to interject.

"I won't have any back talk from you about this." I countered. "Not now, and not ever."

"Yes master," she said calming down some, "will you let me try again?"

"In a few years. I want you to be proficient your other duties first." I said, "Besides, having two kids running around the condo is going to be enough." Kelly gave an amused snort at that comment.

I broke off the hug before attempting to address everyone else in the room. "Right before they started making out, Constance proposed to Rupert, and agreed to let Janice and Kat stay in the condo." I said, pausing to watch Kelly and Anne's jaws drop. "Rupert said yes."

And with that, the two ran off to do god knows what, leaving me to deal with just Marie, Janice and the baby. Good, I needed a bit of privacy for this, and Janice could probably benefit from hearing it as well.

"Marie, do you know what the purpose of your existence is?" I said as I sat down in a chair.

"To produce as many children as I can for my master, so that they might be sold?" She replied hesitantly.

"You're wrong," I said with the gentlest tone I could. Marie flinched, as if expecting punishment. "Marie, your purpose is to serve your master, and to provide for their happiness and wellbeing, whatever that might end up being. At Saint Amalie's, it was simply to produce as many children as possible, as fast as possible, never mind that you'd die before you hit menopause. Now that you are mine, I have very different requirements for you." I paused for a second as I placed a hand on her cheek. "I need you to learn how to cook, clean, and otherwise serve me as I see fit. I guarantee that you will have other children, and that you will nurse my free children as well, but at this point in my life I have no need for a broken little slavegirl who lives in fear of her own body. Instead, I need you to be a functional person, and someone I can rely on for the rest of our lives."

Marie was now obviously deeply confused as she looked up at me. "Master, what do you mean?"

"I need you to stop worrying about whether or not you've sinned against me because of something you learned in school, and instead to actually serve me." I said, removing my hand from her cheek, "Now, to lead off with that, I want you to go back up to my room and wait for me on my bed because I'm angry and aroused, and when I get up there I'm going to fuck you senseless."

Marie swallowed nervously, and nodded while Janice spoke in response. "Master Steven, are you angry at me?"

I looked over at Janice who was halfway cowering as she held the baby in her arms. "No. No, god no." I said. "I'm just angry at the universe in general. You haven't done anything wrong, but you should take what I said to heart as well. Your master and mistress might have plenty of slaves to pick up the slack if you can't do something, but they're still going to depend on you."

Janice visibly relaxed, and nodded. I noticed that Marie had taken the chance to head off in the direction of the stairs, and I returned to my glass and my book, intending to finish off a couple chapters and my drink.

My anger had subsided, and I had gotten about halfway through the glass when I heard Constance' phone ringing across the house. Deciding discretion was the better part of valor, I dumped the dregs of the tea in the sink, placed the glass in the 'dirty' section of the countertop, and hastily made my way up to my room.

When I got up there, Marie had already stripped out of her uniform save for her thigh-high stockings, and was instead lounging about on my bed in a very black and lacy bra and thong while reading my copy of the Joy of Sex, and holding it way too close to her face.

"Are you feeling better?" I said as I shut the door behind me, making sure to lock it.

Marie looked up from the book. "Master, I'm feeling a little better," she said, "I do feel jealous and guilty and things I don't even know the names for, but I'm just not prepared to handle something like that."

I took off my shirt and started to unzip my shorts as I approached the bed. "I don't know how long it'll take for that pain to fade, but you'll live through it." I said as Marie placed the book on the nightstand. my phone soon followed.

Finally getting into bed, the first thing I noticed is that Marie was on top of me in an instant, her face only inches from my crotch, and she had her fingers under the band of my underwear as she gave me a pleading look.

"Feeling frisky huh?" I said as I gently stroked the side of her face, my fingers tracing the backside of her ear as I moved her hair back on one side.

Marie didn't respond verbally, instead she just smiled and inhaled as she lifted the band of my underwear, and slid it down, exposing my erection. She licked it from base to tip along the urethra while looking me in the eyes.

I decide I'm ready enough right there and then. "Marie, stay just like that." I said as I slipped out from underneath her.

As I moved around to her back, I placed my hand on her vulva. She was already quite wet, and I could feel her erect clitoris through her thong. I placed my other hand between her shoulder blades, gently forcing her face and breasts down against the mattress before I slid her thong down. Her smell was still quite something.

I entered her quickly, and she emitted a sort of whimpering moan. I kept one hand on my hip to steady myself, and to guide my strokes, while the other toyed with her clit. As with before, Marie seemed to get off as much from the idea of physical intimacy as she did from the act itself. We continued in that position for a good minute or two before Marie gasped, ejaculated, and had what was by my count her second orgasm of the day.

After she had finished shaking, she pulled herself forward, and with a "Sorry Master," she rolled herself over onto her back, with her head now resting on the pillows, and her legs spread. I quickly re-entered her, and I noticed her tired smile before I moved down to pin her small body against the mattress. After that change of positions, my strokes were shorter and much more vigorous than they had been before. I couldn't hold my orgasm back for very long when it finally arrived, only managing to time things so that I shot my wad while I was still deep inside her.

Shortly after, I pulled out of her, and rolled off before halfway sitting with my back resting on the headboard. I was half-expecting her to try and prop her bottom up with pillows in a vain attempt to conceive, but was surprised when she crawled over to my now flaccid manhood, and began to lick our intermingled fluids off of it. At this point, while I was attempting to just bask in the afterglow, it kind of tickled, and I had to stifle some giggling.

"Master," Marie said as she finished her cleaning, "why didn't anyone ever tell me that I tasted so good?"

I shrugged as she crawled back up to my side, and placed her head on my stomach, cuddling against me as she drifted off to sleep. Her collar felt a bit cold as it dug into my side, but I ignored it as I placed my arm on her back and my hand on her shoulder, deciding to let her rest.

Maybe five minutes later, I heard angry stomping up the stairs, and then a very angry pounding on my door.

"Steven you asshole, I know you're in there." Constance screamed, while I just stayed as still as possible, "What the hell convinced you to tell Kelly that I proposed! Now I've got mom on my ass about it, and for some reason Coach Nguyen is blowing up my phone!"

Yes, some irrational, deeply buried part of my brain decided that if I stayed quiet long enough, she'd either get bored and wander off, or Rupert or Jimmy would come rushing over to try and calm her down before she destroyed my door.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • A1386G Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 112 milliseconds