• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Adam, His Wife, Her Brother

Adam, His Wife, Her Brother

123

A continuation of the story: Adam's Wife, Her Sisters, Their Mom

---------------------

Jason woke up to the sweetest sound in the world - the voice of his little sister Ashley, moaning as her husband Adam fucked her. He opened his eyes and turned right, and saw his brother-in-law and best friend Adam. Riding him, was Jason's sister Ashley. He saw her perfect C-cup, slightly tanned breasts bounce as she rode up and down on her husband's massive cock.

Jason looked down to see where Adam's rock hard penis disappeared inside Ashley. Ashley had lips that gripped Adam tight, spreading wide with his every thrust and coating his cock with her cunt cream. Living in an arrangement such as theirs, where Adam was essentially married to Jason's four sisters and mother - he had seen Adam have sex with all of them in various situations. He would walk in from work to see Adam pounding away at his mother doggy style, or come downstairs in the morning to see his older sister Rachel getting fucked on the couch by Adam. They were best friends and had no shame in front of each other. Still, the mornings were rare when Adam and Ashley would actually get into Jason's bed and have sex.

"What's happening guys?" he said to them. Adam turned, not missing a stroke inside his wife's pussy, "Oh hey, you're awake! Sorry dude, Rachel and Sarah ended up sleeping in our bed last night and we wanted a nice morning fuck but didn't have space in our bed and didn't wanna wake them, so we just came to yours! They were up late with us last night and I know you wake up early."

Ashley spoke up, between breaths, as sweat tricked down her forehead: "Hope you don't mind big brother!" she said.

"No problem guys! Anytime!" Jason responded, as turned to his right completely to enjoy the show. He was consistently in awe of how well Adam took care of his sisters and his mother. He seemed to have a never ending ability to get rock hard at will and pump what seemed like pints of semen into the girls. Jason continued to watch as Adam grabbed Ashley's hips and started increasing his speed. If they were making love before, they were fucking now. He started slamming into Ashley's pussy as more pussy juice soaked his dick and pelvis.

Jason always knew his sisters were beautiful, but somehow, for the first time, he was actually aroused by Ashley himself. One of the reasons their arrangement was so safe was that Jason was never a threat to Adam. This was his family, so Adam never saw Jason as a sexual rival. Adam felt like - and was - the alpha male in the home and Jason, his best friend, was cool with it. Now, as Jason watched Ashley's cunt lips grip her husband so tightly, and watched his friend's massive cock violate his sister so deeply - his own cock started to stir. She was gorgeous, and even though he would never want to do anything to mess up her relationship with her husband - he wanted to know what it was like to be inside her.

Slowly, Adam pulled out of Ashley, and got behind her. As she lay on all fours on her brother's bed, Adam knelt behind her ass, gently licking her dripping cunt. Then, he took his massive cock and slid it deep into her pussy. Over seven inches long and a full adult hand around, it wasn't a joke. Jason heard the wet slurping sound his sister's cunt made as it accepted her husband's manhood. Jason rose to sit down and watch his best friend slam into his sister from behind. As Adam pounded away, his wet, rock hard penis reaching deep into Ashley's welcoming vagina, Jason could see his sister's buns ripple with each thrust, sending shockwaves from Adam's hips into the flesh of her lower and middle back.

"Wow, you really know how to pound her Adam" Jason said. Adam, increased the tempo and smiled. "I do. But your sisters are so amazing, they make it come naturally." Ashley began to moan louder and louder and she felt every inch of her husband conquer, invade, and excite every inch of her pussy. She became even more aroused at the mention of her sisters. Choosing to share him with them, was one of the most life-changing decisions she had ever made. And one of the best. She reveled in the fact that her husband was her stud. Her alpha-male. That he could please her, fill her, and then go and bring her three sisters to orgasm, and then even visit their mother's bed and saturate her pussy with his cum too. Their bond was so close, she felt no jealousy - his bringing other women to orgasm, into need for him, was her conquest too.

Jason watched Adam. He was his friend, but Jason was also in awe of him. Adam was a sexual machine, bringing pleasure to all of Jason's sisters and his mother on a daily basis. Just yesterday he had watched Adam fuck Jason's older sister, fill her with cum, and then a few minutes later flood Jason's mom's pussy as well, right in front of him. Jason couldn't resist and had actually slurped up their combined cream straight from the source. Adam was also a nice guy and helped anyone when they needed help. He was independently wealthy, having made his millions in the stock market after already having so much from a trust fund. He had no where to be except when he wanted. So he chose to spend most of time making love to the women he loved. Even though he was the alpha-male, their family dynamic almost had Adam serving the sexual and emotional needs of all the girls. He kind of preferred it that way. Jason was honored to have him as a friend, brother-in-law, and pseudo-father-in-law. Jason watched as his sister's pussy continued to grip and tug on her husband's massive dick. He chuckled to himself about how he had never really seen Ashley's vagina on it's own. He always saw it paired with Adam's hard dick. It seemed right.

Ashley's cunt hungrily devoured Adam's thick dick, welcoming it where it belonged. The walls of her pussy dripped honey onto his dick, letting his flesh absorb her most private, treasured juices. The head of his cock powered into her as he felt every inch of his wife's perfect cunt caress and massage him, dripping more and more white pussy cream onto his body. "Goddamn your cunt is so sweet Ash" Adam grunted to his wife. His penis was depositing more and more pre-cum into her vagina, mixing with her own fluids. When they fucked, it wasn't just the bodies. Their souls fucked. They would lose themselves in each other. His hands on her hips, her buns slamming against his hips. It was perfect.

"Fuck me Adam. Fuck me baby. Take my pussy!" Ashley moaned through the poundings she was getting. Adam moved harder and her buns shook faster. "You own this pussy. Take it!" The slapping of her buns against him, the wet, sticky sounds of her creamy cunt getting reamed was overwhelming. The scent of their sex penetrated the entire room and Jason could smell the familiar aroma of his sister and his best friend fucking on his bed. Ashley kept going, turning everyone in the room on more and more. "You own this pussy. You own my sisters pussies. You own my mom's pussy. You fill us up all day long. We all have your cum deep inside us from the poundings you gave us yesterday. So fuck me so hard I can't walk straight!" Adam was really getting near the end now. Her words were perfect. She was a master in getting him to the edge of orgasm with almost nothing but her words.

As she received every stroke of Adam's body into her own, Jason looked at her. He had obviously seen her like this before. In fact, he was responsible for all of this. He had originally set up his best friend Jason, with Ashley. A few years later, they were getting ready for their wedding. In accordance with the unusual customs of their family, it was the oldest brother's job to prepare his sisters for their wedding. From bath to bride, without touching anything for himself. It was the ultimate sign that he was giving her away. He was honored to do it for Ashley and Adam. His little sister and his best friend.

On the morning of their wedding, he had bathed her with his own hands in the shower. He had knelt before her and shaved her pubic hair, legs, and armpits. He had picked out lingerie for her and dressed her in it knowing that it would soon be taken off by Adam. After he shaved her pussy for her, he had surprisingly placed a friendly little kiss above her mound - knowing that this sacred space of hers would soon be violated by his best friend.

After the vows, he had one more responsibility in accordance with their family traditions. When they walked into their wedding suite, he waited outside the door as they spent some time with each other. Then, he received a text from Adam: "We're ready." He went inside and found his sister laying on the bed, her legs spread open, with Adam's tongue deep inside her pussy. He approached them as Adam sat up and placed his massive, rock-hard, over seven inch cock at her entrance. Per tradition, Jason placed his left hand on his little sister's outer pussy lips, and slowly spread them, and placed his right hand on his best friend's (now brother in law's) penis.

"This is my sister, whom I have loved and cherished as a brother. I entrust her to you in accordance with her own choice, for you to love and cherish as a husband." he said as he slowly pushed Adam into his sister. And it was done. Slowly, Adam took over and drove every inch of himself into his waiting wife. Her face showed a little pain mixed with a little pleasure as it turned a little red. When Adam hit bottom, he opened his eyes and looked down after pulling out an inch. Jason's work today was over. He and Jason saw Ashley's cunt juice coating Adam's cock, and knew it was time for him to leave them to themselves. As he rose, Adam stopped him. "Thanks bro. This is all because of you. We are so grateful that you helped us find each other. You made THIS happen." he said, and while he said "THIS", he had taken Jason's hand and placed it where his dick disappeared into Ashley's cunt. "Your sister and I are one now, and I'll always take care of her." Jason smiled: "No problem Adam! You two were meant for each other. There's no one I'd rather either of you be with." he said, and slowly made his way out.

As Jason watched his sister get pounded today, so many years later, he thought of how happy he was for her, and for his friend. However, this entire time, he had still thought of her as his sister. Even through every moment of the past, every orgasm, every moan, every glance of nakedness with her husband, Ashley was still his sister. But something was different today. Watching her buns ripple as Adam assaulted them from behind. Watching her cream soak his friend's cock. Hearing her moan through a smile as she enjoyed her husband's dick. Watching the sweat drip from her forehead. He had seen her do EVERYTHING with Adam. She was the most giving, loving person he had ever known. And he realized, the most sexual. His sister - a sexual creature.

She had sucked Adam's dick, swallowed thousands of spurts of his thick cum, taken him in her ass, sucked his cum out of her sisters Sarah, Rachel, and Amy, and even had golden showers with them. He had seen everything, but always from a distance. She had dedicated herself to Adam so deeply, had taken so much of his cum, Jason realized his sister was a sex goddess. She could go for hours and even make Adam tired - something that was nearly impossible. She organized the home, directed the help, ran her own online business, and essentially ran the household and the domestic and sexual relationships in it, negotiating Adam's time between herself, her three sisters, and their mother. She was loving, charitable, caring, strong, and had a body from heaven. He realized he loved her, not just as a brother the way he had said when he had placed Adam into her pussy, but as a man. It wasn't just a teenage attraction like most siblings. He realized - this was love.

He slept naked, so at the moment of his realization, his cock began to rise. He could not take his eyes off the scene before him - Adam's chiseled body slamming into his sister's perfect ass, sending ripples into her flesh and moans into her mouth. He did something he wasn't sure he had permission to do. He placed his right hand on Ashley's lower back, where the flesh rippled from each thrust. Adam looked at him - and smiled. Ok - no harm done. Now, to see Ashley's reaction. He turned to her face to see what would happen - and saw her brown, shining, sparking eyes stare into his soul. First, her look was one of shock. Then, the left side of her lips started to curve, upwards - through her moans. She was beginning to smile.

"It's OK. You're part of our family Jason. You brought us together. You can touch if you want and if she's OK with it." Adam assured him.

Ashley had more to say to make her husband finally finish as he rammed away like an engine. "Fuck me in front of my brother, Adam. Fuck me in front of Jason. Show him again how all his sisters and his mom's pussies are slaves to your massive dick. You own our cunts. Put your thick seed in me. Make me pregnant the way you got my mom pregnant. Show him you're the fucking stud of this house." Adam was boning her so hard she didn't even need to thrust back. But she did anyways. "You fuck your friend's mother and his sisters all day long! Show him how you own us!"

That was it. Suddenly, Adam's face started to flex, along with every other muscle in his chiseled, handsome body. Ashley moan's began to get louder as Adam started ramming into her more violently than he had all morning and she started to shudder. As they both moaned in unison, Jason felt his sister's entire body shake. Adam cock fired load after load of thick, fertile cum deep into his wife's waiting pussy, filling her cunt with his semen. The ejaculation was so heavy, Ashley thought she could feel the loads hitting her inside. She was his wife, but loved feeling like she belonged to him. She loved when he claimed her by filling her like this. His ejaculation subsided and her orgasm began to calm after about a minute.

As she lay down on her stomach, he lay down on top of her from behind, still inside. There had been so much cum, that some began to leak out, even though they were still pretty tightly sealed together. Jason always got excited when he saw Adam fill his sisters up. The moment the cum would begin to leak out of their pussies, especially Ashley's, he'd feel two things. First, he'd want to high-five Adam for doing such an awesome job getting laid and taking care of his woman. Always bros, a little ridiculous but just how it was. Second, he'd feel proud of his sister for taking care of his friend and being such an amazing wife. He watched as little drops fled the piston-like seal between Adam's dick and Ashley's pussy, and leaked onto his bed.

"I love every inch of you." she said to him. Adam, still embedded inside her, kissed her back. "Every inch of me, belongs to you." he said back.

It reassured her when he said things like this. She was a strong confident woman, but sharing him with three sisters and their MILF of a mother was still risky in some ways. He wanted them to love each other, but didn't want to lose his heart and the special place she held in it. It was times like this, she knew that was impossible.

He began to tell her a little more, still inside her. "You know, I love Rachel, Sarah, and Amy, and I love your mom Diana too. I love them for who they are. For their personalities, for their hearts, and for their gorgeous bodies." Ashley knew something better was coming, but was curious as to what it was. "Uh huh.." she said. "You sure know how to make a girl feel special..." she sarcastically joked.

Adam continued. "Well, let me finish. I love them. But I want you to know, that I never ever forget what is going on here. I'll never forget that when your dad left, you were the one who offered me to your mom to be a strong, young, wealthy lover for her so she'd never have to worry. I'll never forget that your three sisters, you offered to share me with them because you knew that I needed sex so much and that it was simply more times a day than you could do. It was selfless. It was loving. It was more than I could ever have asked for. And the fact that each of them is a perfect fit for me in their own way. Rachel's intellectual mind. Amy's fun, perky, adventurous nature. Sarah's mature, sexy, confidence. And your Mom. Diana. Her wisdom, her sexy, voluptuous, experienced soul."

Ashley stopped him, by squeezing his slowly softening cock with her cunt muscles. "Well, honey, I love you. And I love them. They don't have to look for love. You're loving, kind, caring, smart, rich, and so fucking sexy. It was perfect. They all say amazing things about you."

Adam continued: "Well, I want you to know something. Everything good they have, you have all of it. You're as smart as Rachel, as fun as Amy, and as wise as Sarah. You are the entire package for me. But you gave me more of it by sharing me with your family. I don't just love them for who they are - I love them because they are your sisters. Your mother. I love them because of you. When I make love to your mother and I'm deep inside her, I think about the fact that you came from the pussy I'm fucking. When I'm making love to Amy or Rachel or Sarah, I'm thinking about the fact that they are my wife's sisters. Yours. I'm reminded of how you taste, sound, and feel - those tiny family resemblances that they each have of you. Even inside them, a part of my heart, mind, and body - is with you. I never forget that the privilege of love and sex and happiness I share with them is entirely because of you and your love. You know, Amy's pussy smells and tastes like herself, but when she squirts, her pussy squeezes my dick in exactly the same pattern yours does. Times like that, I forget and sometimes say your name while inside her. What is amazing is, she understands. She knows that we owe all of this to you. I love you."

Ashley turned around, finally pulling his softened cock out of her pussy as a small gush of cum came spilling out onto Jason's bed. A tear was in her eye, and a smile on her face. She kissed him, deeply, sucking his tongue and wrapping her legs around him. Jason sat quietly, his penis rock hard, listening. "I'm sorry to interrupt you guys, but that is seriously the most beautiful thing I've ever heard, even if its corny as hell. I don't know how the hell you got her to agree to this Adam, but goddamn you're lucky." he said.

"He is lucky. He's got more pussy than he could ever dream of. But I want to talk about something else. You. You did something I wasn't expecting." Ashley said. "What's going on...BIG brother?" she asked him? When she said big...she had looked at his cock, pretty purposefully. He wasn't as long or as thick as Adam, but he was close. He could certainly do the job.

"Um, nothing Ash. I just..watching two gorgeous people fuck first thing in the morning does something to any man, you know? Even if you are my sister. I just got carried away."

"Carried away? No no. Your cock is hard. Still. It wasn't in the moment. It is still there. You've seen or heard me fuck my husband in this house almost every day but this is the first time you touched. You're still aroused. You want something. Is it me?"

Jason looked down. Her perfect husband had just satisfied her...for the over thousandth time probably. This was getting embarrassing. Was she asking him just to reject him? She was too kind for this. Too caring. She covered everyone's mistakes and slip-ups. What was she doing?

"Jason. Bro. Just tell her the truth." Adam said. "You are like my brother. We won't be mad."

"Guys, I don't want to fuck up what you have. You have an amazing marriage, despite all the unusual arrangements. I love you both and want you to be happy."

"Jason." Ashley said. Her voice was dead serious. "You couldn't fuck up what Adam and I have if you tried. No one can. He owns my body. My pussy. My soul. My heart. And I own his body, his penis, his soul, and his heart. I share him with our sisters because I trust that he and I are at a level that doesn't get affected by these things. And I am faithful to him, because that's the way he wants it. My pussy is his. It might seem unfair, but every cunt he conquers is my conquest as well. Every woman he fucks becomes addicted to him, and so, she becomes at my mercy. One of his girlfriends last year got addicted to him, and then acted like a bitch to me. So I denied him to her forever. She still emails me sometimes asking if I'm over it and if she can have him again. I respond back with a picture of of him half-inside me, and one word: "Never". His being a stud is pleasure for him, power for me. A little secret I don't really tell anyone."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Adam, His Wife, Her Brother

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds