• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Muslim Prince Of Djibouti

The Muslim Prince Of Djibouti

What's up, people? My name is Amelia Salomon, and I'm a French Canadian Muslim woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Five-foot-eight, chubby and big-bottomed, with alabaster skin, reddish brown hair and light brown eyes, that's me. I'm a graduate of the computer science programme at La Cite Collegiale, and hope to become a tech entrepreneur someday.

Today, I am happily married to a fine Muslim brother named Saleh Hussein, a native of Djibouti. We have two sons together, Maher and Omar, and a daughter, Amina. At last, I have a family of my own. I am thankful to the Creator for that. I never thought I'd have a family of my own, considering where I come from. Seriously.

My parents Louis and Michelle Salomon weren't nice people, and they used to beat on me. I received a lot of mistreatment during my formative years. With such an upbringing, I didn't do well in school and other areas of my life. I used to run away from home a lot but I had nowhere to run to. I dropped out of high school and had to work real hard to get my GED, and I only recently began attending an institution of higher education.

Life has a way of throwing a gal's plans upside down, folks. I worked menial jobs for ages and finally decided to go back to school the day my Italian boss at McDonald's called me a whore for refusing to suck his dick. Sorry, white guys don't do it for me. I'm waiting for the right man. Oh, and he's got to be black, since that's what I find attractive in a man.

Never been popular with males of any race, because I'm a tall, chubby woman with a big ass in a world that worships skinny broads. I'm twenty seven years old and up until recently, I'd never even had sex. As a pimply-faced, nerdy gal, I'm not what most guys find attractive. Well, that's what I thought, until I met Mohammed Nadir, the Somali prince.

The first times I laid eyes on Mohammed Nadir, the six-foot-tall, lean and athletic chocolate stud from Somalia took my breath away. A newcomer to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, by way of metropolitan Toronto, this guy was sex on legs. I have always found Muslim guys attractive, and the ones from East Africa are something else. Mohammed carried himself with a swagger and manly confidence that no white male could match, and he set my heart ( and panties ) on fire.

Alright, I might as well fess up at this point. I became obsessed with Mohammed and began following him around campus. We don't exactly walk in the same circles. Mohammed is Somali, as I mentioned before, so most of his friends are Somali students and Arab students. I decided to join the Muslim Student Club at school just to get close to Mohammed, and my plan worked like a charm.

The Muslim Student Club was extraordinarily diverse, with students from places like Morocco, Somalia, Djibouti, Syria, Ethiopia, Bangladesh, Burma and Egypt. I met quite a few remarkable people, and made real friendships there. Nadia Hussein, a tall and pretty brown-skinned gal from Djibouti became my best friend. Nadia taught me about Djibouti culture, and about Islam, and I fell in love with both. Three months after I joined the Muslim Student Club, I embraced Islam. I took my Shahada in front of the Muslim students, and thus took the new name Amal Suleiman.

I continued to grow in my Islamic faith, and chased after Mohammed Nadir, but unfortunately, the Somali prince was dating a pretty Arab gal named Mariam Abdallah, from the Republic of Lebanon. Everyone kept gushing about how cute Mohammed Nadir and Mariam Abdallah looked together. I must admit they looked good together. It's rare to see Arab girls with Black guys. I was heartbroken over losing Mohammed Nadir to the pretty Arab chick, but whatever. Life goes on, I guess.

I told myself that I was happy for Mohammed Nadir, and I managed to convince myself that I was moving on with my life. I fell into my routine. I focused on my job at the Ottawa-based security company where I work as a security guard, and attended mosque on Fridays. Jummah Mubarak and all that, you know? I might have joined the Muslim student club for selfish reasons but I am sincere about my Islamic faith.

My good friend Nadia Hussein introduced me to her older brother Saleh, a tall, fine-looking dude. Saleh is studying chemistry at the University of Ottawa, and likes to visit his sister Nadia at school. Well, I must say, sparks flew between Saleh Hussein and I from the moment we met. Seriously, one look into Saleh's golden brown eyes and the Djibouti stud made me forget all about Mohammed Nadir. Saleh Hussein of Djibouti can get his hands on my thick French Canadian booty any damn day of the week.

A week after Nadia introduced me to her older brother Saleh Hussein, the Djibouti stud took me to the movies, and kept me entertained and I had a nice time with him. Saleh and I began seeing each other regularly, and I found myself growing increasingly attracted to him. There's something about those tall, athletic and beautiful brown men from East Africa that I simply cannot resist. Not that I try, to be fair.

Seriously, guys from places like Somalia, Ethiopia, Eritrea and Djibouti are sinfully sexy. For some reason, they look different from other Africans. I don't want know what it is, but they're hot! Saleh was definitely a hot guy, and the first time we had sex was simply magical. I, Emily Salomon, a 27-year-old French Canadian woman gave myself mind, body and soul to Saleh Hussein, a 22-year-old African Muslim stud from Djibouti.

Saleh Hussein laid me on my back, stark naked, and assured me that he found me beautiful. The tall, manly Muslim stud from Djibouti kissed me full and deep, and then he proceeded to lick my tits while fingering my pussy. Saleh spread my thick white thighs and then began licking my pussy. I moaned in pleasure as Saleh licked and fingered my pussy. Soon the man had me crying out, and I couldn't get enough of his touch.

Saleh Hussein then put me on all fours, spanked my big white butt, and then thrust his long and thick Muslim dick into my wet pussy. Hard and fast, Saleh fucked me. I licked my lips and cried out for more, loving the deliciously hot pain I felt down below as Saleh's dick filled my pussy. Saleh Hussein fucked me passionately until he came, flooding my cunt with his manly spunk. Saleh gathered me into his arms and kissed me, after relieving me of my virginity. That's when I knew he was the one!

Life is what happens while you're out making plans, as has often been said before. Today, I am a wife, a mother, and I share my life and my bed with my beloved husband Saleh Hussein, a wonderful Muslim man from Djibouti. We are a proud interracial Muslim family living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I am a network programmer for the cyber division of the CRA. My days at La Cite Collegiale and my fascination with Mohammed Nadir, all those things are distant memories. I thank the Most High for it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Muslim Prince Of Djibouti

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds