• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Little Help from a Friend Ch. 02

A Little Help from a Friend Ch. 02

123

In Chapter One my new best friend Ralph had said he'd pay to see my wife naked. We were hard up for money due to the Great Recession. My wife decided to take him up on his offer. Claire had just come in the den from putting the kids to bed. So, we continue from there.

Claire had that defiant look accompanied by a rather cold-eyed stare to get me to leave. I hustled to kiss the kids goodnight and get back to Ralph and my wife. From the way she was sitting when I left she could go full frontal for Ralph with her pussy just by moving one leg.

"Mommy said you would read us a story. She said you would read us two stories tonight." My kids were excited.

Claire had been acting like she wanted Ralph's cock in her. The promising of two stories was certainly a ploy to get time alone for them to be together. I don't think Ralph would start it. Claire, on the other hand acted like she was up for most anything.

I told the kids that I'd be right back. Listening outside the den I could hear Claire talking. Ralph said something and then ...

"Well, you did pay a lot of money last time to see it. Call this one a freebie."

"How about opening up a little bit?" I could hear the movement as she repositioned herself to give the asshole what I supposed was an open view.

"Sure, look all you want. We should have a few minutes while that husband of mine reads the kids two stories."

"Two stories? You told them to have him read them two stories? That's kind of mean. Especially when you must have planned to let me see that little cunt of yours. Can I touch it?"

"He's going freak at the idea that I even let you see it again."

I could hear Ralph move off the couch and over to Claire. I heard Claire gasp and then moan. He had to have been tonguing her pussy. Some fucking friend I had there. After about a minute I heard her ask him how big was his cock.

"Do you want me to show you?"

"I do, but if he comes back too soon you won't be able to get it back in your pants in time. Just tell me."

"My wife doesn't complain, the problem is she is too interested in all the shit that goes on in her life, like too much church."

"Could you put that in inches?"

"Seven or eight." I could hear that his face in her cunt was making him muffle the words.

"Is it seven or is it eight?"

"Probably eight. Eight wouldn't be a wouldn't be a problem if it was going in you. How big is his?"

"I don't know for sure. Maybe about that size. Maybe a little smaller."

At least she was lying for me. She knew my size. She knew that Ralph would have a couple of inches on me.

"Oh, fuck! Would you feel badly of me if I let you make me cum?" I heard Claire moan. Then a hissing sound as she sucked air in through her teeth.

"Damn, Claire. Do you always cum that much?"

"Apparently so. This has been building up. I've been fingering myself at work and pretended is was you eating and fucking me."

"Damn, girl. You get yourself off at work? That's hot!"

"Quick! Clean me out with your tongue and get back over where you were sitting. He could be back at any moment."

I was afraid they'd hear me sneak away when Ralph started to talk.

"You know, it wouldn't hurt now for me to admit that I jackoff a lot while pretending I'm fucking you."

"Why, Ralph, you sure do know how to flatter a lady." Claire wasn't good at a fake Southern drawl.

"Now you've go me wanting the real thing."

"I'm not sure we should make that step. Where did you get the money to pay to see me naked?"

"My wife's family owns the business where I work. Without that I wouldn't have shit. Anyway some of our techs go out on jobs where people want to pay cash. We keep a hidden slush fund that her folks use to go or vacation or go gambling over at Wendover. Her Mom gets fancy dresses and stuff. Their is no record in case the feds catch them. I sneak the money out of there."

"If you would have been a better negotiator you might have talked me into fucking you for the first thousand. We really needed that money."

"If you still could use the money are you saying another thousand would let me get some of that?"

"Maybe, but for the sake of argument, how about fifteen hundred? The kids could use some stuff."

"I may have that much in my truck. I learned not to put the money in the box in the first place. I was going to use it on Laura, but this is a much better idea."

"This had better be my husband's idea instead of ours. Let's make him think he's making the deal."

"What if says no?" Ralph asked

"We might have go to a Plan B."

Caught them in the act! Why was I worried about being the one that got caught? From the way they were acting, if I turned them down, they'd be fucking each other soon enough and I wouldn't know the details. Plus, there was that fifteen hundred bonus that Old Ralph would pay just to get his cock in Claire. If she was going to be such a whore she might as well get paid like a good one.

I rushed to the kids room, wondering how to read two stories at light speed so as not to get back to the den and find Ralph with his cock in her and her legs wrapped around his ass pulling him deeper. I don't know how long I listened in or how long Ralph ate her pussy before she came, but the kids were asleep.

The walk back to the room was filled with questions in my mind. Even to wandering if they would be in a compromising position. They were across from each other talking.

"There you are, Sweetheart." That must been a long story for the kids."

"They said you told them to tell me to read two stories."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was just teasing. I never thought you would do it."

I looked at the two of them. I imagined how she looked offering her pussy to my friend. And, what it would have looked like with his face on her snatch, licking her slit. I wanted to throw up, alternating with wanting the beat the shit out of them both.

"Now that you are back I'll go get my shower. A lot has happened today."

That was an odd way of saying it, and she was looking at Ralph when she said it.

"How was the game while I was gone, Buddy."

"To tell the truth I got to talking to your lovely wife and didn't pay a lot of attention to the game."

"Well, that can happen. Claire's a real looker ... and she's been turning into a bit of a flirt."

That seemed to unnerve him a bit. Did he think I suspected something happened, of which I knew damned well it did?

"It's know secret she catches my eye. She had me shaken up since I gave her money to see her naked."

"Believe me, she's still shaken up my it, too. I'm getting all the pussy I can handle."

"If there's ever too much for you let me know." He laughed. Lucky for him I let him keep his teeth.

"I wonder if she'd put a price on letting me fuck her? Not to upset you by asking, but I wonder what it would be?"

Thanks Ralph. My trap was set. What was missing was knowing for sure if I was the trapper or the one being trapped.

"What would your price be? When she comes back we can ask her. Maybe she will kick the shit out of you and I won't have to it."

Ralph set a stare from his eye right into mine. "Fifteen Hundred Bucks!"

I laughed for effect. "Really? You think I'd let your cock be in my wife for Fifteen Hundred Bucks?"

"Why don't we ask Claire and leave it up to her?"

He still stared. There was no way out, nor any turning back now. She'd end up doing it when I wasn't around with either Ralph or some stranger I'd never know. From as casual as they were right after her letting his mouth on her down there I'd never know when the next thing happened. Who needs friends like that?

I didn't say anything more and neither did Ralph. Claire came back and sat across from us. There was no doubt is was just a top, the shorts, and Claire underneath. It was the moment of truth. I still thought there was the slightest chance that I was still in charge.

"Claire ... Ralph wants me to ask you if you would fuck him for Fifteen Hundred Dollars."

She tried to look surprised and upset, but her nerves or her twat were betraying her. She tried to remain calm. She shifted a little in the seat.

"If you say yes there will be a couple of rules. First, the money is for one time only. You can do it more that once, but it is a one day deal. Second, I'm in the room. It stays between the three of us, no one gets mad, and no one says anything bad about the other."

Claire wiggled a little while she fake-thought about it. Hell, she was already in fuck mode.

"Is that really something you would want me to do, Honey? We can't undo it if you change your mind. If you let him put it in me it game on!"

"It's you call. It's a lot bigger change in our marriage that taking off your clothes."

"Okay ... I'll do it."

BAM! Done Deal!

Claire bounced up from the love seat causing her tits to bounce. Her nipples already were showing hard through her top.

"Wait a minute!" I warned. "Where's the money?"

"I've got most of it in my truck. When I left Laura was working in the flower bed. It's still light out. If I go get it she will probably see me."

Claire slipped in between us and leaned towards Ralph. Ralph put his hand on a tit while Claire rubbed his cock through his pant leg. It looked like it was probably going to be eight inches and thicker than mine. There was none of the anger and nasty looks like she showed towards him when she stripped for the grand. Claire wasn't even trying to hide her excitement.

Next Claire was taking off her clothes. Ralph was right beside her taking off his. It was official. He had a nice cock. They dropped back onto the couch. I watched my wife move her face towards his groin to take his cock in her mouth.

"Hey, the deal is to fuck him."

"Really? Dear, the offer was to fuck him. It's all the same thing."

"No, it's not. I agreed to you fucking him."

"Okay, whatever, I'm wet enough to get him in me."

I almost blurted out that she should be wet with her letting him sneak a taste of her cunt.

Claire spun around and planted her ass on the sofa. Her legs came up in the air and her thighs parted showing Ralph and I a pussy ready for fucking. The wetness was obvious and she patted her outer lips with her hand.

"He says fuck me. Let's let him watch you work that gorgeous cock."

Ralph's pecker was hard and sticking up at an angle. He shoved the head at her opening with it bobbing in the air.

Claire used the side of her hand to guide it. While looking at me she said, "This is going to be good. Do you see the size of this thing?"

"That's a little cruel, Claire. Don't you think?" I countered. Ralph laughed

It was a pretty surreal sight. To see your wife spread her legs for another man is one thing, but watching him move in between them just takes the breathe out of a person. A little nudge of his ass indicated he probably had the head in her. Claire let out a little gasp.

"Wow! I guess Ralph is really going to open me up. You watch for the kids."

Hell, the kids could have come in and climbed all over us. I don't think I would have noticed. I went to my knees on the floor. I was right at her waist and only a inches from where he was resting the head of his cock in her. Claire was all smiles. She was rocking slightly towards him. I was looking right at the head and about an inch of shaft go in and out of her as she did all the work. Ralph was frozen in place probably trying not to cum too soon in her. I found it funny that he was getting to fuck her, but didn't dare move to do any more about it.

Claire gave me a big smile. "That feels pretty good in me."

"Well, enjoy it." was all I could think to say.

"Come here."

She pulled me to her and kissed me. It was awkward to get kissed when you wife has another man's cock started into her just a foot or so away. Claire swirled her tongue around mine. One of my hands went to a tit and squeezed the nipple. We kissed for a couple of minutes while Claire scooted to work his dick in and out a bit. I heard Ralph suck in his breath a couple of times like it wouldn't be long until he was cumming in her. We broke the kiss. I stayed right at her side.

Claire looked at him partially inside her. "This cock is so fucking big," almost as if she was speaking to no one.

I looked at what wasn't inside her. Ralph had more cock still outside her than I could put inside her when I was balls deep. She already commented on how the thicker meat was opening her up. I wondered what she would say when she got the extra two inches in her.

"Come on Ralph. Are you going to fuck it into me, or am I supposed to scoot up on it on my ass cheeks?"

"I'm afraid of losing it." Ralph moaned.

"Don't worry about it. We can do it again. We have until midnight. Didn't you hear the fine print?" She laughed.

"She had me there. I said same day. I looked at the clock. It was 8:20 PM. They could fuck another three and a half hours."

Ralph kind of leaned his head and shoulder on the back of the couch and reached under her ass. That moved her ass up a bit and raised her pussy to give him more of a level shot at her almost dripping twat. His cock slid into her like it was sliding into butter. That wasn't all of it.

"Please tell me there's more." My wife had her legs up over his lower back, wanting more.

"There's more. Do you want it?"

"More than anything."

His ass moved. Clair let out a grunt. Her legs came off his back and flew in the air. I couldn't see his cock go into her. They were pubic hair locked in pubic hair. My wife was going crazy with that much cock in her.

"I assume you've not ever had that much prick in you."

"Oh, Gawd, no! Fuck me with that big thing.

Claire was looking at me, or through me. Her mouth was hanging open and I could see she was trying to say something to me. I got eye to eye with her right at her face.

"Thank you for letting me do this. It is fucking fantastic. I love you so much."

Even though I wasn't fond of the idea we kissed with a lot of tongue while he slowly worked his big slab of cock in and out of her. Every time he would rub the head deep in her near her cervix she would let out a little moan. Ralph had gotten it under control. He had been fucking her twenty minutes according to the clock. Claire was in another world as she moved to the stroking into her willing cunt.

I didn't really need to be there. They were into each other to where I don't think they remembered me being in the room. Claire probably couldn't have told you my name if you asked her. Although the motion of him fucking her let me see a lot of cock going in and out of her I had moved behind Ralph so I could see the length of his cock as her would bury it and then pull it almost all the way out. Claire would grunt when he hit bottom and gasp when she thought it was coming out of her.

Suddenly Ralph stopped with his prick in as far as he could get it. I could see his balls draw up.

"I'm going to cum. Don't move. I don't think I could try to pull it out without cumming inside you."

"Don't you dare think of pulling out. You God damned better cum in me. Fill me up with you sperm!"

"Seriously? I didn't think you'd want my seed in you."

"If you don't cum in me I'll rip your fucking nuts off! God Damn It! Now fuck me!"

Ralph pulled out and pumped into her pretty hard about a half dozen times, then held firmly inside Claire's pussy. She started jerking all over and bucking around under Ralph. I saw a little bit of sperm come out of her past where he was plugging away with very short strokes. Then there was more, then there was a lot. Then Ralph pulled out, almost stepping on me. As he side stepped I looked right into the mother of my children's well fucked cunt. That was a lot of cum. A whole lot of cum. A lot was Claire, but Ralph sure did his part.

Ralph sat naked on my couch. Claire laid where she was and felt the cum in her pussy with her fingers. After checking how stretched out and flooded with his seed she was Claire relaxed with her thighs flopped open as if Ralph was still between them.

I moved to kneel beside my wife. I could tell she wanted to kiss. Instead I brushed the back of my hand across her beautiful face. She acknowledged with her eyes that our kisses and our sex would never be the same ever again.

"Thank you." She had tears in her eyes.

"Thank me?"

"Thank you for letting me fuck someone else. I've never been fucked like that. I love you."

Well, I had mixed emotions. I had to hide an hardon from them the whole time and it wasn't going away. I thought about how it would be to fuck her right then. Right there on the spot with another man's sperm running from her very open cunt. That thought got rudely interrupted.

"I see we have three hours left. Who's next?"

"That would be me." Ralph spoke. "You can be with you husband later, but the deal is that you are mine until the end of the day. I'll last longer then next time."

"Jesus! Twenty minutes isn't a long fuck for you?" Claire perked up.

"Not with you. Ten minutes with my own ife is plenty. With you I want to make it last until the last minute. We'll go slow."

"Then we should get you ready."

Claire reached for his cock. It wasn't quite soft yet. I watched her work her hand up and down the shaft. Ralph was coming back to life. Claire's pussy was pointing directly at my face. Their juices puddled in her cleft and dripped to the couch. I was glad I paid extra for leather. The was a split moment I considered shoving my face right in the center of her gaping gash. I thought it might have tightened up a little with his cock out of her, but it seemed to be as open as when he pulled out.

I watched as she leaned over to take him in her mouth. I had protested earlier, but didn't say anything now. She was still my little Mormon bride that I married in the Provo Temple. She had given us two children. But, she was also a whore. Maybe in a day or so, assuming it wasn't going to stay open like that forever I'd try to fuck her. I don't think I'd be fucking her as her husband. I'd just be fucking some whore that other men could have for the asking. Some whore that was now slurping up and down on the head of Ralph's big cock.

Claire had about a third of his penis in her mouth. She looked over at me. I'm sure she was surprised when I didn't give a look of disapproval.

"Is it okay with you?"

"Sure, you're his until midnight."

"You don't think I can do it, do you?

She was referring to her deepthroating me all the way down the day before.

"You took him all in your cunt. I'm sure my little whore can take him down her throat."

She didn't seem to mind the "whore" remark. After all whore was a word that now fit her well.

I don't think Ralph had any idea of what was about to happen. I watched my wife turn enough to see that I had a great view as she took even more of his cock. Ralph realized that the head of his prick was in her throat and looked almost in a panic at me. I just smiled while I watched her get another inch down. Like she did with me, she moved her head around a bit until her nose and lips were lost in his pubic hair.

Welcome to deepthroat, Ralph. That long lasting fuck her promised her shot down her throat instead, emptying his balls of his sperm. Eight inches of a pretty thick cock had gone down her throat and dumped his cum well below her mouth. My little whore wife had handled all of his seed.

Claire pulled it out of her throat with Ralph's cock still about three quarters hard.

"Did you like that? No swallowing required, no cum taste in my mouth, no clean up. Get on your back while it's still part way hard."

Ralph flipped around with his softening dick in the air. Claire threw a leg over his waist and settled down on him. No longer fully hard it slid in easily. The whore rocked around on his manhood. She leaned forward so her could play with her nice set of tits. Her nipples responded.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Little Help from a Friend Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds