• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Internet Dating Ch. 02

Internet Dating Ch. 02

For the next few weeks, Carolyn and Pete talk constantly, planning their next meeting. Carolyn was obsessed with his cock, she couldn't stop thinking about it. She dreamt about it at night and was no longer satisfied with the mascara she had always used to masturbate with before. She was still very tight, unable to force two of her own fingers inside her for pleasure still, but now that she had been turned on to the erotic pain of sex she found it hard not to crave. She wanted his cum inside of her 24/7. She insisted he edge for her every night and then hold ice to his swollen erection to relieve himself. She wanted it all. She made him promise to save every last drop for her to milk out the next time he came down to visit.

The days dragged by but finally he was able to find an opportunity to stay for the night again. They met in the same place as before, it was much less awkward then the first time they had met in front of the coffee shop. Carolyn wore a thigh length purple dress this time, that brought out the hazel gold colour of her eyes. She wrapped her arms around him and beamed a smile in his direction, she felt at home and safe in his big, looming presence. He was much taller than her and was built like a football player.

They went to a different pub this time and again went to a hotel. They didn't drink as heavily this time as they were both more comfortable with eachother, and they wanted to enjoy their time together. It wasn't long before Pete began to kiss and touch Carolyn in suggestive ways, it had after all been weeks of edging since he last came. Some of those times it had been so hard to stop when she told him to but he remembered how it felt in the tight exquisite wetness of her pussy and knew it was worth the wait.

"Already? Hahaha!" she giggled, already fairly tipsy. "Well pass me the bag then." she gestured for the black napsack Pete had brought along. "I can't believe you actually brought it hahahah."

As instructed, Pete had brought along a bag stuffed with his cock rings, vibrating anal plug, fleshlight, and lube. Carolyn loved watching him play with his toys and was very eager to use them on him. Carolyn had brought along a toy of her own, her hitachi vibrating wand. It was notorious for sending her into climax in seconds, not ideal for a sexual situation but tonight wasn't going to be about sex. It was about teasing. Teasing and cum.

She laid out the items on the bed, and plugged in the vibrator. Then she lifted her dress exposing her lacy panties and sitting in the center of the bed with her legs spread. "Come eat this pussy slave boy." she ordered.

Obediently, he scampered over to appease her. The smell of her hot wet sex drove him insane. Long he had waited to lick her dry. Hastily, he pulled aside her underwear and began to lap at her clit. "Ooh! Easy!" she exclaimed, "Mmmm yeah." She shuddered as he slid his tongue into her small opening. "Fuck that feels good!". "MMmrph." he replied.

"Uuuugh fingers!" she beckoned. "I need something inside me now! Finger fuck me slave!"

Pete promptly sat up and began hammering away at her pussy with two fingers, making a 'come hither' motion with his index and middle.

"Yes! YESS!" she shouted as she neared orgasm. Her pussy exploded cum everywhere as he continued to fling his fingers in and out.

"ENOUGH!" she shouted. He wanted to continue. He wanted to make her cum like that a hundred times and more. But tonight he had to let her have the control. He was, after all, the dirty little slave boy.

"Phew. Take off your clothes and get on your back." she ordered.

He complied, and she got up and positioned herself on top of him facing his feet, taking her panties off as she did. In this position he had a perfect view of her large shapely ass and he wished he could finger it. It was glistening with cum, already lubed from her orgasm. He felt his dick twitch as it stood almost on edge already in anticipation. "Fuck i need to cum." he stated.

"Oh not yet little slave boy." she said to the man almost a foot taller than her and outweighing her by over 100 pounds. "You don't get to cum for a looong time."

And with that she began to grind her hips, her pussy positioned directly on top of his throbbing hard cock that pointed towards his chest. The pressure on both her clit and his shaft/head as she moved back and forth was enough to make them both pant.

"God I wanna cum already." he moaned.

She stopped grinding immediately. "Not yet!" and she got up and sat her pussy near his mouth. "Start eating slave." She began to squeeze and suck his ridiculously precummy cock as he tongued her pussy. Her juices dripped down on his face as he ate her, she rode his face and twitched as another orgasm approached.

"Uuuughh" he moaned. "Please... Let me... Cum" he said in between gasps.

"Nope!" she laughed, slapping his cock and squeezing it as hard as she could.

His dick felt like it might explode. He had never been so turned on in his entire life and it was taking every ounce of power he had not to cum. She slapped him again.

"And don't you even THINK about cumming without permission. I'll make you wait to cum for a whole MONTH next time! Then when I finally do let you cum, I'll ruin your orgasm!" she threatened. "Mmmm just a little more slave, I can cum as much as I want and it feels so fucking goood." She bucked her hips and squirted allover his face and open mouth. He drank it like water.

"Mmm. I think it's time to stretch out that hole of YOURS, don't you think slave?"

"Mhmm" he muttered in agony. He wanted to cum so badly. Needed to. He didn't know how much longer he would hold out.

She got down and reached for the butt plug. "Mmmm you haven't used it yet right? You saved it for me to try on you like I asked?"

"Mhmm I haven't used it Miss." he replied. It was true, he hadn't. He was actually a bit nervous about the thing. The thought of having his ass stretched out and vibrated turned him on alot but he didn't know if he could take the dome shaped stretcher of the butt plug.

"Perfect. Then this should be loads of fun haha." she giggled.

She squirted some lube into the palm of her hand and warmed it up, applying it to the plug and around his hole.

"This might hurt a bit." she half joked.

At first he just felt a pressure. The pressure began to build immensely until finally, the plug popped in with a sharp stab. He bit back a scream.

"Hows that slave? Feel okay?" she asked.

"Mmhhmm." he lied.

"Good. Then you won't mind if I do it again." she said, pulling it out slowly, putting emphasis on the thickest part of it.

"Uughh." he moaned. His cock drooled precum and twitched, begging for attention.

She pushed it in again and turned it on. Instantly his dick began to throb. He couldn't take it! He was going to cum any second.

"Mmmm! Mmmm! Mistress please! I'm going to cum!!" he yelled.

"No you're not." she said, switching off the plug and slapping his cock hard.

"Mmmm! Ow!"

"Quiet slave. You're being pathetic." she laughed.

Slowly she began to suck and rub his tortured penis once again. She slurped it in and out and he nearly fainted with the need to cum. He needed it so bad it hurt.

"I think its time for the fleshlight don't you?" she asked, switching the vibrating plug on once again. 'Oh fuck.' he thought to himself. The fleshlight made him cum quickly even when he HADN'T been edging for weeks. He wouldn't last five pumps from that thing.

"I've aaaalways wanted to use one of these on a guy," she continued, "I think its just so hot. Watching it go in and out. Knowing how good it feels closed around your hard cock."

She lubed up his ready to burst dick and slowly watched it dissapear into the flesh light.

"Uuuughhhh! Pleasee I can't take it!" he cried. "Let me cum Mistress! I need to cum!!"

"NOT YET SLAVE!" she ordered. "YOU WAIT UNTIL I SAY YOU CAN." and she stopped thrusting the toy. "I think you need to watch me cum some more slave." she teased.

"No please. Please just let me cum!" he begged. "I cant take it anymore my cock is so hard.. it hurts mistress! Please just give me relief!! Ugh."

"Hahahaha pathetic. You're such a dirty little slave boy you love that vibrator up your ass don't you." She grabbed her own vibrator and positioned herself so that she sat on his stomach facing him. "Watch me cum slave. Watch how good it feels." and she switched it on. Instantly she began to moan and twitch as an orgasm built up inside of her. "Fuck I love these things. MMm!" His cock twitched in agony as he watched her squirt allover his chest. He had never felt this kind of sexual primal desire in his life. He wanted to get up and fuck his cum into her until he couldn't cum anymore.

She continued to get herself off as he watched, helplessly. She came another three times before she finally slipped his aching cock into her tight sensitive hole.

"Ouch!" she screamed.

"Mmmmm!" he said as he tried to move his dick further into her. "Fuck me baby!" he begged.

"Not yet slave!" she snapped. "Don't move. I'm going to enjoy this. I want you to shoot all that built up cum into me but only when im ready."

She began to move up and down very slowly, squeezing her pelvic muscles as she did. He had never felt anything so amazing in his life. She was so wet and tight, it was dripping allover him and she wimpered as she picked up speed.

"I'm.. I'm going to cum!" he shouted as he felt it begin to rise. He couldn't hold back this time he was going to cum for sure.

"No!" she cried and stood still. A minute passed and somehow he was able to control his orgasm. That was a close one.

"Good boy." she awarded. "You may come now." she said as she began to pick up speed again. After hearing these words he threw his head back and began to thrust into her, cumming like he had never cum before. The cum spurting from his cock seemed like it would never end and when he was done he felt like he had run a marathon.

"That..was great." he breathed.

"Next time its my turn." she said.

TO BE CONTINUED...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Internet Dating Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 143 milliseconds