• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The College's New Assistant

The College's New Assistant

All of the usual disclaimers apply. This is a work of fiction as such situations are completely ridiculous and should never be attempted in reality, except between consenting adults.

This is my first one so please let me know if I should continue by voting or in the comments. Thanks!

*****

The Contract

"Magritte was often called a feminist. The piece 'Le Viol', shows a woman's facial features replaced with her torso. A very shocking image at the time it was created," Mr Drysdale said. He continued to talk about the Dada and Surrealist masters. Yumi's favourite artists were impressionists however, but she enjoyed learning about all periods of Art History.

Yumi loved painting. She had been painting since she was a little girl. Art was the reason she had come to England from Japan two weeks ago. She was offered a Scholarship at Strickfield College after she applied online. Many Japanese students would jump at the chance to study abroad, and Yumi was no exception. She was so happy upon hearing the news that she had a fully paid Scholarship she ran to her father and wrapped her small arms around him beaming with a heart-melting smile. Her father was so proud of his little girl. It wasn't her first choice, but given her family's meagre finances, it was a fantastic opportunity.

Yumi was shy and had not made any friends yet. She had talked to a few people, but her poor spoken English made it hard for her to connect with strangers. It also didn't help that she was conservative, nerdy, and even dorky. Japan was a very different place. There was a lot more emphasis put on academic performance. They had cram schools, which are study sessions that students would attended on holidays in the hope of improving their test scores. They went to school on Saturdays as well. Yumi was a great student, but it had rendered her a little socially awkward and shy.

"Yumi Yama," Mr Drysdale called out.

"Yes Sir?" Yumi replied.

"You are need in the Dean's office immediately," Mr Drysdale told her.

"Honto? Err... why Sir?" Yumi asked.

"I don't know, but I suggest you make your way there now. He doesn't like to be kept waiting," He warned her.

Yumi grabbed her bag and left the classroom. She made her way to the Dean's office confused at what he wanted her for. The way Mr Drysdale to spoke to her, it sounded ominous. She slowly approached the door the Dean's office and turned the handle and entered.

"Hello Miss Yama. Please, take a seat," The Dean said motioning to the chair in front of his desk. Yumi did as she was asked. Her eyes were wide, she was a little nervous.

"I have received some disturbing information for some students. I need to ask you some questions and I hope you won't lie to me," He said gravely.

"Yes Sir, I tell truth," Yumi said with a waver in her voice. She shouldn't be nervous but it was her nature to be scared of authority. "Have you taken any drugs before?" The Dean asked. "Iiieeeeeh!" She said no in her native language, "I never take drug! I hate it!"

"Well, maybe you don't, ok. I need to see your bag Yumi," The Dean said.

"Ahh.. ok.. Sir? Nani- er what for?" Yumi asked.

"I have been told by students that you have been committing illegal activities at the College. If you have nothing to hide, let me search your bag," He reasoned with Yumi.

"Ahh.. Ok.." Yumi said. She handed him the backpack. This was obviously a case of mistaken identity, Yumi thought. The Dean walked back to his desk and was rifling through the bag while the desk obscured it.

"Hmmmmmm..." The Dean hummed. He slowly looked at Yumi and said, "You may not have been lying to me, but it seems as though you are dealing drugs in my College." The Dean produced a one-foot wide, clear bag from behind his desk. It was full of a white powder.

"This looks like cocaine, Yumi. You will go to jail for a long time for this. What do you have to say for yourself?" The Dean asked her. "That not mine! I no sell drug!" Yumi shouted in panic, "Where it come from!?"

"I found this in your bag... catch!" He said quickly throwing the plastic package at her. Yumi instinctively caught the package and stared at the Dean with eyes that wanted to cry. The Dean meanwhile was removing the latex gloves he wore whilst "finding" the drugs in Yumi's bag.

"Well, now your fingerprints are all over it. It doesn't matter if you did it or not," The Dean said. Yumi couldn't believe the Dean would do this to her. She had no idea why she was in this mess. She was facing the prospect of going to jail for ten years or more. She couldn't believe this was happening to her. The only other option available to her, she was about to discover.

"Well, we don't have to report this. There is an alternative. I'm sure you understand how serious this is. That is two kilograms of cocaine I found in your bag," The Dean said, "If you agree to work for the College, we can forget about all of this." The Dean opened a drawer in his desk and withdrew a document of about five pages. He threw it on the desk in front of Yumi.

"This is the contract that details the condition of the position," The Dean said, "I'll give you two minutes to read it."

The contract, created by the Dean and his secretary, outlined the details of the job, which involved taking on duties as a Teacher's Assistant within the College. Many of duties she wouldn't even have time to read. Yumi was only just at the bottom of the first page after her two minutes were gone. Yumi had never even tried marijuana, let alone anything harder. It would have been easy to argue that she had nothing to do with the drugs, but now her fingerprints were all over the package, and they were the only prints on it. Yumi's mind was in turmoil. Her mind blanked out for a while as she tried to come to terms with her situation. She wished her parents were here.

Yumi was an only child. Originally, her father had wanted a son, but now he couldn't imagine a life without his daughter. Her family wasn't affluent and this was probably the only way she would be able to study overseas. She thought it would be a great chance to learn English. Being a shy girl, she was a little nervous about the prospect of being away from her family in a foreign country, but she felt she would have to push herself out of her comfort zone to benefit from this experience.

Most of her life she lived in Kyoto, a city known for its beautiful surroundings and even more beautiful women. She was no exception. Her father was Japanese and her mother was Brazilian. This gave her the fine facial features of an Asian, and the breasts and booty of a South American. She had large eyes without an epicanthic fold, and a small straight nose going down to small but full lips. Yumi stood at 155 cm or 5" 1' weighing only 45 kg or a touch less than 100 pounds. She had perky, teardrop shaped 32DD breasts and a flat 23-inch waist flaring out to a delicious 36-inch beautifully rounded butt. Between her legs was a two-inch triangle of space under her neat, small pussy. She had a perfect hourglass figure.

Her face looked a lot like the "AV" performer Aika Yumeno, but with a narrower V-line face, fuller lips, a smaller nose, and larger eyes. Her body was similar to the performer as well, but her breasts were perkier, her waist smaller and her ass bigger and more rounded. The Brazilian genes also made her beautifully smooth skin a little darker than the average Japanese.

Today, as with all days, she was covered in baggy, dowdy clothes to hide her body. This stemmed from her conservative nature. She was hoping to save herself until marriage, which sounded old fashioned these days, but it was something that she felt strongly about. Most of her friends in Kyoto were also quite conservative. Given her beauty, she had had the pretty, popular girls try to befriend her, but she had no interest in what did for fun or how they acted. She tried to avoid them as much as she could by hiding in the library with her studious friends during lunch. As a result they ended up teasing her and calling her a prude. She always seemed to be the victim and never quite knew how to defend herself.

Yumi was still holding the brick of cocaine in her hands looking with a frown, as the Dean took out his camera and pointed it at the distressed girl. The Dean started snapping photos using the flash. The flash made Yumi squint her big doe eyes. She till didn't understand what was happening. These photos, along with the fingerprints, were all the evidence the Dean needed to show. Every step of his plan had gone smoothly and it looked like the buxom Asian-Brazilian would surrender to his demands. She was so scared and confused. What choice did she have?

"Well, Yumi, what's it going to be? The police station..." he paused letting it sink in, "or our new College assistant position? You know what they do to beautiful 19-year-old girls in prison don't you? I've heard the Asian fetish is very popular too. Pretty girl like you could be in big, big trouble..." the Dean chuckled at this thought. He had spent 20 years changing this private College to become what he had dreamed. Introducing hand spankings administered on the teachers lap, students sitting in the corner wearing dunces hats, students shackled in stocks all as punishments for minor transgressions.

The College had become known as a strict place of learning that produced results using humiliation as a deterrent. He couldn't wait to get her to sign the contract. It said she must do whatever any lecturer tells her to do for the next two years or pay back a large sum of money that Yumi didn't have. The Dean had a lot of plans for this girl, who was to become his property. She was not aware of all the details as it was written in legalese. While her reading of English was good, she was no lawyer.

"Ok Sir, I sign it, please no police!" She begged in slightly stilted English, her spoken English was good but not native by any means, and signed the contract sealing her fate.

"Miss White," the Dean called out to the adjacent room, "Please scan, and file this contract. Yumi has agreed to join the College Assistant Program." he beamed.

"Oh that's great news!" she said excitedly. She was a solid, but not fat, woman. She had big permed blonde hair framing a kind face and small green eyes.

After that, she went back to her office with the document. The Dean opened a drawer in his desk and pulled out a bag. This was Yumi's new uniform.

"We will notify your parents of your role and the details of it, and you might be able to call them in a few days. Here, put this on now. You are to wear this at all times unless instructed otherwise by your lecturers, or me. I'll turn around to give you some privacy. You can change here."

Yumi gingerly withdrew the contents of the bag. She found a small white blouse, a small red check pleated skirt, a lacy G-string and bra set, a pair of white stockings, two red ribbons, two garters and a pair of red 4-inch heels. She stared at them for a minute, not wanting to comply with the Deans order. He sensed she wasn't doing anything and barked, "Hiyaku Yumi! Hiyaku!" which means roughly "hurry" in Japanese. She jumped at his tone and quickly unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a large beige sports bra hiding the real size of her enormous breasts. She then peeled off the bra and her breasts bounced forth. Her nipples instantly grew under the cool air conditioning in the office. Hurriedly, she put on the lacy demi bra, after much tugging and rearranging, she just barely fit her nipples under the cups.

She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror to her right. The bra really pushed up her assets and presented them as if they were resting on a shelf. She looked a little slutty. She was horrified and hoped that the blouse would help conceal her breasts more. Pulling together the sides of the small blouse, she managed to fasten the three buttons. Her breasts showed a deep cleavage the first button appearing just north of her sternum and the last hovered over her navel. She could see the lace from her bra peeking out past the fabric of her blouse. Next, she removed her knee length skirt and baggy beige panties and quickly pulled up the G-string. The back string disappeared deep in her ass crack and the front just covered her unshaven, but neat, pubic bush. Very quickly, she put on the skirt, trying to remove the G-string from her view and her mind. She had to balance between pulling it down far enough to cover her sweet labia and high enough to cover the G-string. Her long silky legs seemed to go on forever wearing this skirt. Eventually she got it to cover the G-string and her pussy, but if she bent over it would ride up showing a good piece of her sexy round ass cheeks. She really had a perfect ass, Brazilian, but not a bubble butt.

"I finish Sir," she announced, forgetting about the heels and stockings.

The Dean turned around and said "Finished? Oh no you are not, come here!" he demanded, she jumped again at his harsh tone and walked quickly to him. He ordered her to sit on his desk and pulled the front of her blouse up.

"Sir!" she cried, she was met with a slap on the face. "Oww!" she cried again.

"NEVER question me Yumi. You are my employee now. You will do as I say or be disciplined, OR, we will march you down the police station with the cocaine I found on you... this is not a game. You can try your luck telling the police I set you up, but I warn you they won't believe you. I am well respected in this community. Many parents have thanked me for teaching their children." he threatened her.

He then pulled the front of the G-string down and saw the jet-black hair. Yumi just inhaled sharply biting her tongue, she tried to grab her G-string, but her hand was quickly slapped away by the Dean. "Hmm yes... this bush will have to go." Reaching into his drawer again he grabbed an electric shaver and some instant wax strips. Yumi was blushing; she had never cut her pubic hair. It wasn't common to do that in Japan. He pulled the G-string off her and started cutting the hair from her, after a minute, it was all gone. Next, he took his time to carefully plait her 22-inch long tresses into two pigtails, tying them off with the red ribbons. Then he grabbed the pigtails and put both them in her mouth so the ends were sticking out either side.

"Bite down on these, the wax will hurt..." He warned her. Yumi's eyes were wide, worried, and welling-up with tears. The Dean applied a strip from the top of her vagina to her bellybutton. RIP! A muffled shriek came from Yumi, the hair worked pretty well to silence her however. He continued doing this until she was bald. Luckily, she didn't have much hair to begin with. After that, he rubbed some baby lotion onto her red pussy, teasing her clit just a little, pretending it was an accident. Yumi felt her cheeks flush and her heart rate increase with this manipulation. She had once or twice rubbed herself innocently, but never had she had a man touch her there! She was so confused, feeling trapped but feeling a stirring of passion as well. He then pulled the G-string up her legs making sure to wedge it in her pussy creating a cute camel toe. Next, the Dean removed her shoes and socks and slowly rolled the stockings up each leg then placing the garter around the top and folding the end over the garter. They came to within three inches of her pussy, so they would just be hidden by the skirt if she were standing straight up. Finishing off the outfit, he pushed her feet into the red "Dorothy" style heels.

"There! You look beautiful my girl!" He proudly exclaimed, "Wait a minute, I want to get some more photos of you like this. Stand up straight and cross your arms under your breasts."

Yumi hesitated for a moment and the Dean snapped at her. She quickly did as she was asked. Over the next ten minutes, he took a lot of photos asking her to pose in a variety of positions, each more provocative then the last. The Dean ran out of space on his SD card after around 60 photos, so he stopped taking photographs. He had more than enough anyway.

Yumi stared numbly at herself in the mirror. How could she go to class like this? She looked like every man's sexual fantasy. She did look amazing, and incredibly slutty. This was something she MIGHT, possibly one day role-play with her future husband, but not wear as a uniform in front of classes of horny 19-year-old boys (and girls).

"Sir, please how I go like this?" She pleaded with him.

"Now Yumi, you remember what I said about speaking back? Don't make me put you over my knee before your first class! You might be embarrassed now, but you'll be more embarrassed after a stiff spanking. Oh, one more thing," he said, pulling a large nametag from his pocket. It said "Yumi Yama" in big letters, then "College Special Assistant" under it in smaller letters. He pinned it to her blouse just above her left nipple.

"There, now it's official. You are College property now. Remember this is your job for the next two years, don't start it on a bad note. First class is English I believe... run along sweetheart." He said condescendingly.

It was starting to sink in for Yumi now. She was in a bit of a daze, not wanting to believe this was her fate. Using all her strength, she was able to stop herself from crying. Strickfield College was in England while her parents were in Japan, so it would not be easy for her to run away to them to try and get help to leave this situation or explain it to the authorities. Furthermore, no other student would mention the happenings at the school. Every student had to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement about the teaching methods at the College. They claimed it was their intellectual property, and as they had not had any serious complaints about the quality of education, it seemed to be working. She tried to put the image of her wearing her new uniform out of her mind as she left the office and walked to the classroom.

On her walk to the classroom, she was acutely aware of every slight breeze feeling it on her body, on areas that normally would be well covered. She was also aware of students staring with mouths gaping open at her. This was something they never expected to see at College, even this College that utilised corporal punishment as a disciplinary method. This must have been an instance of humiliation being used as a disciplinary action. Yumi felt the eyes of lustful teens piercing her and redefining her self-image. It was a dramatic change to how she was viewed for the first two weeks at College. After what seemed like an hour, she arrived at class after leaving the office three minutes earlier.

At the beginning of each class, her new role was explained to the students. They all thought her outfit was very strange and extremely sexy, but no one questioned it. Instead, they enjoyed her embarrassment and the eye candy her body provided. She helped the teachers with writing on the whiteboard, handing out study material and using the computers for information slides. She was finding it ok, except of course her state of undress. Unfortunately, for Yumi, this would be the easiest day she would have in her new role. At the end of the day, she went back to the Dean to see what new embarrassment awaited her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The College's New Assistant

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds