• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Sandy and Frank Ch. 21: Final

Sandy and Frank Ch. 21: Final

12

"Puzzled, he opened the bag and pulled out the tube and, apparently, knew immediately what I was offering. I actually think, from his expression, that he was shocked, but excited, and I'll honestly say love, soon spread over his face. He moved from between my legs and lay beside me. 'Are you sure, sweetheart? Buying this and offering to do it is wonderful, but I don't want you to do anything that you have doubts about.'

"I had thought about what to say or how to offer it to him and was prepared. I reached up and kissed him and said, 'Well, as your mistress, I've admitted your right to spank what you refer to as my pretty little ass. Your cock is fatter than your finger so it scares me, but if you want to fuck my virgin ass, as your mistress I will have to submit to mi amante in that, too!' It's funny, but as I said that, I was feeling just as submissive as it sounds - and I got real pleasure out of saying it. And, I had decided that, while it was untrue, the pleasure he would get out thinking that he would be the first to fuck my ass was worth a little white lie that hurt no one.

"I turned over on my stomach and lifted up so he could put a pillow under my hips. He got between my legs on his knees and commented, 'I need to put a lot of this on my cock so it can get in without hurting you. My, that is a pretty little ass raised up like that! Maybe I should spank it first!' He slapped me lightly a couple of times and then began fondling me, running his fingers from between my buttocks to my cunt and all over my bottom. Of course, I was already aroused by the way he had worked on me before, plus being excited by giving him permission to take me that way. I thought that he was ready to start, but he paused and said, 'Maybe I should put some of this in your asshole.' He said that so offhandedly that the word 'asshole,' which I don't like, didn't even cause me to flinch. Of course, my vocabulary has been expanded recently, so I guess 'asshole' is in it! I any case, I felt his finger, coated with KY Jelly, enter me and briefly finger-fuck me.

"Finally, the time came and I felt him lean forward, put his cock between my ass cheeks, and slowly push in. You had done it before with no real pain, but, instinctively I guess, I expected it to hurt a bit as it went in. However, there obviously was plenty of lubrication, for it went past my sphincter easily with no pain whatsoever. As soon as the head was in, he paused and asked if I was ok. I answered, hesitantly, 'It's all right so far, honey. Go slowly until I get used to it.' He did just that, pulling out a bit and going back in deeper, time after time until he was completely in. He paused again for a moment and, then, he began to actually fuck my ass!

"I don't know what the difference was, dear, but, to my surprise, it felt very good! No pain at all! Maybe I was better lubricated so it went in and out easier or maybe it was all the emotional stuff before...I don't know! Whatever, it was going in the whole way every time and I could feel his hair against my skin and his balls against my cunt as he fucked me. I couldn't believe how good it felt, particularly with how apprehensive I had been when he started. As he began moving faster, no longer concerned about hurting me, I actually began pushing back against him. I had started out just lying there and letting him use my ass, but that no longer was the case - now, I was an active participant!

"I don't know how long it lasted, for I lost myself in being ass-fucked. It felt very different from being fucked in my cunt, of course. At first I was very conscious of that big thing going in and out of my asshole - there, I said it! - but soon I was just lost in it without even thinking about which hole it was in! Again, at first I had the sensation of being stuffed, but that also went away quickly. At the end, he was really pounding into me and I was surging back against him. He suddenly welded himself against me, grinding against my ass as he came into me. My reaction was to push back as hard as I could. It felt very, very good, but it was different from my usual orgasm - it wasn't as explosive, no sudden climax so calling it an orgasm might be wrong, but I didn't care. It felt very good and Frank loved it - he had taken his mistress's virgin ass!

"He slumped down on my back, his cock still in my asshole, and we just stayed that way for a full minute as we recovered. He pulled out of me and we went in and took another shower. It wasn't really necessary - there was no big mess - but you know how fastidious I am and I just felt more comfortable knowing where his cock had been. I'll admit that I had a twinge of embarrassment for a second or two at having done such an intimate thing with him, but that passed quickly as he hugged me and said how wonderful it had been. The simple truth is that a vagina is a natural place for a cock, while a mouth is, in a way, more intimate, but sucking on something is also natural. Going into and fucking an ass just isn't the same - I guess that I just feel that it is a very personal area. I'm not concerned about the act being aberrant or perverted...oh, damn it, I have always thought of it being dirty, for obvious reasons. Some people discuss these biological problems easily, but, for me it's hard to talk about them, even with you. Anyway, I had been sure to empty myself in back before we started so there wouldn't be a problem. Gods, that sounds prissy!"

"Don't be silly, honey. Ass fucking can definitely lead to unpleasant situations that would horrify you - me too, for that matter! I've read that people sometimes take an enema ahead of time. That fastidiousness you mentioned may well be the reason it didn't work out well for us when we tried it. The fear of being 'dirty' could have prevented any thought of pleasure from your mind. Regardless, whether it was more lubrication, the emotional experience you had shared, being alone with your lover - or whatever, you got past that phobia and proved that ass fucking can be enjoyable."

"There's no doubt about that. From the way he pounded me and the way he exploded in my ass, there was no question that it had been everything that he had hoped for. The amazing thing, however, was my reaction - I had expected that, at most, I would be neutral afterwards, and, instead, as I said, I loved it! All the things you mentioned certainly contributed to my change of heart, but, unquestionably part of it was my love for him. I really wanted him to have that experience in me even if I just lay there while he had me.

"There are a couple of things that I have learned about myself during all of this. One thing that we have talked about quite a bit is a tendency toward exhibitionism. It's a situational thing where, for example, during spring break I walked around naked, was seen having sex, etc. I loved walking around naked on the lawn - safe exposure, of course. The other character trait, which we've talked about before, is submissiveness. Again, as with my exhibitionism, it only exists in very limited situations and with only two people, you and Frank and, I'll admit, mostly with Frank as a fun part of our relationship.

"I mention this now, because it has a great deal to do with sex. When we're fucking, I enjoy, on occasion, being on top. I control the action, can speed up or slow down, grind against you when I want and, at climax, I am free of any weight and can be as wild as I wish. When I'm underneath either you or Frank, my legs are up and open, completely exposing my cunt and, when I get hot, my legs flail around and I can hump up or twist sideways to get the pressure I want. I can even bring my legs down, plant my feet on the bed against my hips and really bounce up and down. I can wrap my legs around you to pull you in tighter. I have considerable freedom with my motions but, unlike when I'm on top, you are in control of the rhythm and, psychologically, I feel that I'm being taken - and I like that feeling.

"Now, when either of you puts my feet over your shoulders, my motions are much more constrained. In fact, all I can so is hump up against you, intensifying the power of the impact when we come together. In that situation, I am really being used - I'm a cunt that you can pound into to reach your climax and ejaculate into me. Usually, I'm completely bent double with my knees almost against my tits while you squash me into the bed. In that position, if my clit is being impacted by the forceful pummeling, it feels wonderful. More often, though, the real excitement for me comes from the psychological pleasure I get from being taken and used.

"I mention this because being ass-fucked is very similar to the feet-over-the-shoulder fucking. I'm lying face down, my ass up on a pillow while a thick thing slides into my ass. That was a weird feeling at first and really nor sexually arousing because I was more concerned with what was going to happen. I soon found that it was not an uncomfortable penetration, and as he began the real fucking, it became surprisingly exciting. I think that rising excitement came largely for, again, its psychological appeal. I remember thinking, 'My god, I'm being ass-fucked! Frank's cock is in my ass - it's in my asshole! He's fucking me hard and it doesn't hurt! As the in-and-out became more vigorous and faster, all those thoughts faded and I just lay there, my ass being used. I lay there completely under his control, enjoying the pleasure of submitting to my lover and that very fact, perversely, aroused me so that when I felt him smash inward one last time and ground his pelvis against me, I came with him and pushed my ass upward as much as I could. Being ass-fucked like that is very subservient and being taken in that position really turned me on. I'm sure that that very feeling of being taken and used would be repulsive to many, perhaps most, women, but it really appealed to me.

"However, while there was great psychological pleasure in submitting, I don't want to downgrade or overlook the physical part of it. As it went on, I got more and more pleasurable sensations from the fucking itself. I can honestly say that I actually enjoyed having his cock in my ass, and, the next time we did it, I no longer had that initial apprehension and I welcomed him into me without hesitation."

I will admit that I was startled by her description of her experience, but not so much by the ass-fucking, itself, but by her thoughtful analysis of her motivation and the impact of the different positions she had been fucked in. As a man, I had never thought about just how seriously the position chosen would affect a woman, but that description made it clear that a woman could be nothing but...well...a nicely lubricated, soft hole in which he was enjoying himself. It sounds so selfish, but it probably is, most often, thoughtlessness - if it feels good to him, he assumes that it feels good to her. Of course, that could explain why sex can have has little value for women. That certainly is true for anal sex, for she is likely just lying there, her asshole being used.

"That was quite an experience, honey. You really were in a fantasy world - going away together, sharing a motel room, being addressed as if the two of you were married. It had to have felt like a honeymoon! Very romantic! I'm still surprised at how different it was for you in the anal sex, but maybe that romantic element made the difference. With us, it was just trying something new and it had no great meaning for either of us. This time you had a strong desire to do it for him. Planning it, buying the KY jelly, presenting the jelly as a gift right in the middle of sex - in other words, you were really into it, you wanted it to work. Using more lubrication might have helped us, but I think that your feelings for Frank, combined with all of the romantic elements - alone together, honeymoon, etc. - were the real difference."

"You're probably right. I know that while we were there we were in a sort of bubble, separated from the real world and everything was good in that bubble. You know, that's the way it was the entire time. When we drove along, were walking through the streets looking at quaint buildings, particularly in Provincetown, or on the beach, it felt as if that were the world - I didn't think of here, of school, my degree or, even, you. Once in a while I would see something unusual, like the sand dunes in the National Seashore park, I would automatically think, 'I've got to tell Mack about this,' and be brought back to reality for a moment.

"Incidentally, that was the only place where we had real sex outside. Before we got to the park, we saw a path going down to the water. We parked along the road, probably illegally, and went down a steep trail and walked along the shore. There was no one in sight and we went into a sort of valley between two dunes. I was wearing halter top and shorts and Frank, over my mild protest, took them, and my panties, off and lay me down in the sand. You know something; I may get into trouble one day - I'm to the point now that if I'm on my back, my legs just go up and spread wide automatically! Anyway, that's what happened! Frank came down on me, slid his cock into my cunt and fucked me right there. That was the type of thing that made it seem like a honeymoon - a loving couple enthralled with each other and having sex at every opportunity."

"It sounds as if there was a lot of sex - I'm surprised that you had any time for sight-seeing!"

"Well, there was a lot of sex. Each morning he screwed me before we went out for breakfast. Each evening we had fucked at least once before going to sleep. And, each day we found time to have some type of sex in the afternoon - like that time I just mentioned when we stopped along the road. Another day, when we were on a sand dune cliff watching surfers and seeing the Three Sisters Lighthouse, we found a private place and I managed to suck him off. Actually, we had oral sex several times and a great deal of just groping and fondling during the day. He had my tits out quite a few times and, as you can see, left plenty of love marks to commemorate those occasions. He deepened the one under my left nipple each time, wanting it to last. We did seem to be insatiable, but I think that we both, consciously or unconsciously, were aware that our fantasy bubble we were in was going to burst soon."

"Well, that certainly makes sense, and it was good that you had different places and different sex acts while seeing the cape - evidently safely. Now, you said you enjoyed feeling his cock in your ass and had no apprehension before the next time he had you. Obviously, then, you had anal sex with him again."

"I wasn't too certain of that 'safely' a few times. I had some qualms that time in which I was naked while Frank had me on the dunes. After the excitement was over, I put my clothes on very quickly because I had a horrible picture of being arrested for indecent exposure, public lewdness, or whatever, and my real name appearing in the newspaper!

"As far as anal sex was concerned, we had it two more times, Wednesday and Thursday nights. I actually was looking forward to it, not because it was better than regular screwing, but because it was a very intimate and private act between us. Letting a man put his cock in your mouth or cunt is, obviously, very personal, but, at the same time, is a common act. Turning over and letting him put it in your ass is more than just a physical thing - it's offering a very private part of your body for him to use. I think that permitting that penetration really says something very important about a woman's feeling for a man far beyond the sex itself.

"Wednesday night we were both looking forward to ass-fucking again. It had been a busy day and we had screwed in the morning and that was the afternoon we had done it in the dunes on the beach, but we were ready to do it again. I think that we must have taken some kind of sex pill. I had jokingly told Frank as we climbed back up to the road after that afternoon action that my cunt was going to be sore the way we were going. He hugged me and said, 'That's all right, honey, we'll use your ass tonight!'

"For some reason I blushed like mad at that - I really don't know why - but I teased him back. 'Well, that may help me, but your cock will be worn out at this rate!'

"He smiled as he looked down at me and said, 'Don't worry about that, sweetheart, it will be resting until I see you again!' He was smiling, but I knew that he meant it. His reply really touched me and all I could do was put my arms around him and kiss him.

"Anyway, that evening we had gone to a local summer playhouse to see a production of 'Kiss Me Kate' which I love - the Shakespeare connection - and I was feeling particularly romantic and loving. We lay in bed together quietly talking about the play and a variety of things. He started kissing me and my nipples before reaching behind me and began fondling my bottom. He stroked between my ass cheeks and lightly rubbed my asshole - damn it, I knew that I would start using that word automatically! Obviously, we were ready, but he proposed doing it differently to keep his weigh off of me.

"He lubricated us with the KY jelly but, instead of lying on the bed, I stood by the bed, legs spread and bent over, resting my upper body and head on two pillows placed on top of each other. As short as I am, that placed my ass and cunt at a good height. He then stood between my legs and very easily slid his cock into my asshole. This time I wasn't concerned about the penetration and my sphincter didn't put up a fight and, quite quickly, he was able to freely plunge in and out of my ass.

"Standing like that, Frank didn't have to hold himself up by his arms and, instead, could grasp my tits or, as the excitement mounted, hold me firmly by my hip bones so that he could really pound into me. At the same time, without his weight holding me sown, I was more able to move, particularly pushing back and twisting a bit. As I said before, it's obviously not the same to be fucked in the ass as opposed to the cunt, but I just can't describe the difference. Regular vaginal intercourse, particularly with clitoral stimulation, has the triggers that lead to orgasms. The ass - or the asshole - doesn't. It's just a passage. However, maybe it's purely psychological, but it really arouses me!

"Regardless, at the end, I really had no control at all, for Frank held me firmly by my hip bones so that I was a solid target. I felt like a rag doll in a way, by upper body just bouncing from the pounding of my pelvis. It was a kind of throbbing going through me rather that a sharp climax at the end. He held me tight by my hip bones and ground himself against me as his cock drove deeply into my ass and ejaculated. I was completely under his control as he took me.

"When he finished coming in me, we both just collapsed. I was as exhausted as he was because, while he was doing the thrusting in and out, I was absorbing the assault. I was caught up in the emotion as well and I was gasping for breath as a wave of euphoria flashed through me. I think that it was not only the physical pleasure I felt, but a combination of that and joy that we had made it together. I can't really describe my emotions, but it was good.

"The following day, Thursday, was very nice but I think that both of us were all too conscious that it was the last day - at least the last night together. This was the day we saw the lighthouses and a big windmill and sat on a bluff and watched the surfers. That evening, our last, was very pleasant. There was a band playing in an old bandstand which was set at the bottom of a small hill, a natural bowl. We, and hundreds of others, spread a blanket out and reclined together to listen to the music - which wasn't professional, but who cares? We lay there listening and making out under the stars. Very romantic. I have no idea where we were, but it was very, very nice way to spend our last evening.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Sandy and Frank Ch. 21: Final

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds