• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Forbidden Encounters Ch. 01

Forbidden Encounters Ch. 01

12

Hello all, this is a new series of stories that I will be posting that will be detailing some of my real life experiences. Many of the stories that I have posted on here have been fantasies or complete fiction with points of real life experiences sprinkled in to add to the story. With these stories, what you read will be around 90% true. Some details have been changed to protect the identity of the women involved, but for the most part, what you read is what happened.

I chose to go with the Forbidden title because the stories that I am writing about have some sort of aspect to them that make them just that in one way or the other. Public sex, cheating, BDSM (in other chapters), etc.

I hope you like them and I absolutely look forward to hearing your comments and feedback.

A special thank you to sweetcheex90 and kateateight for providing a second and third set of eyes. I truly appreciate your help in editing this story.

=============================

We walked through the parking garage, the tension between us was thick. The entire evening had consisted of us flirting the line between acceptable and forbidden, but this was different. We both assumed what might happen, what could happen, if we found ourselves alone, but the extenuating circumstances had kept us oscillating between our conscious focus to remain good and our primal desires to fulfill our carnal needs.

Loud, vibrant conversations had melted away to a deafening silence. The twin echoes of our shoes on cold, hard concrete reverberated through the lifeless structure as we approached her car. I noticed, whether out of sheer happenstance or by design, she had parked in a back corner of the garage, almost hidden and private. It certainly would be isolated enough to conceal whatever might happen. Clever girl.

I noticed from my peripheral vision and quick, fleeting glances that she was fidgeting, playing with her keys. Her cheeks were emblazoned with heat. She was blushing. I wondered briefly what she was thinking about. I could tell she was arguing with herself, fighting a battle she was losing. She wanted me. More importantly, she wanted me to take her. And that's exactly what I did.

We neared her car and without provocation or warning, I quickly stepped behind her, pushing her forward and mashing her body against the driver's door. I pressed up against her and grabbed both of her arms by the wrists. I heard her gasp followed by the metallic clanking sound of her keys crashing to the ground. The sound was like an alarm. Every sensation in my body was magnified.

I pulled her arms up and bent them over the roof of her car, bringing them together at the wrists so that I could hold her with one hand. I heard her moan and then a weak plea exited her mouth. "We can't..." she said, trailing off into deep, heavy breaths.

I reached up and grabbed her long, dark hair in my right hand, wrapping the locks in my fingers and pulling her head back and to the side. I leaned in, my mouth next to her ear and said, "I am."

I could feel her pushing back against me, but not in an attempt to move me. I knew she could feel my excitement as I was pressed hard against her ass. I pulled a little harder on her hair and moved my mouth down lower to her neck. My teeth grazed the taught, sinewy muscles and I felt her shudder. I kissed her there, my lips and tongue tracing over the sensitive flesh.

She was moaning louder now.

I let go of her hair and my hand snaked down her small, tight body. Over her breasts, down her stomach, across her hips till I found the edge of her dress. I hiked the material up, pulling it from the confines of our bodies which were pressed tightly together. I could feel her ass pressed against my jeans, my hard cock resting in the cleavage of her globes. My hands grasped her cheek and I squeezed the flesh, feeling it compress under my fingers.

I roughly slid my hand around her body till I found the delicate band of material on the top of her thong. I slid my fingers in and came into contact with her wet, shaved pussy. I began to circle my fingertips on her clit as she pushed harder back against me. I let go of her wrists and moved my left hand to her throat, grasping it and applying pressure. She was beginning to shake in my arms.

I moved up, cupping her chin and pulled her head around towards me, her body twisting to accommodate my unspoken command. Our lips met and we exploded in a fury of passion. I quickly turned her around and pushed her back up against the car, her legs spreading to allow me in closer. I pushed my right hand back down in her panties and continued to play with her as our tongues danced in each other's mouth.

Her body was slightly jerking, a sporadic up and down motion as she wrestled with kissing me harder and pushing her pussy down on my fingers. I moved passed her clit and buried my middle finger into her hot, wet cunt.

She broke our kiss involuntarily and loudly gasped, "Oh fuck," as I began to finger fuck her. Her pussy, just as I remembered, was so tight. I moved in and out of her quickly and roughly, opening her up for me. I could hear the wet, sucking sounds coming from her as my finger violated her. I wrapped my left hand around her throat again, clamping down and holding her inches from me. Her eyes were locked on mine as I penetrated her. Her face held a series of emotions that blended from one to the next. Fear, lust, desire, pleasure. They were all there.

Then we heard voices. Far off, but unquestionable. Her eyes darted around, looking for their source, but I stayed consistent. I smiled devilishly and whispered, "shhhhhh," as I held on tight to her throat, sliding my finger in and out of her. She fought every natural instinct to vocally acknowledge her pleasure and the only sound that could be heard beyond the far off laughter and conversation was the wet, sucking sounds coming from her pussy. She was clamping down on my fingers, an involuntary response to the fear of being caught in this compromising position.

We heard a car alarm chirp a few rows over and within moments, the conversation had ended and a car started up. The engine noise faded away, leaving us alone once again.

"Holy shit," she exhaled. I moved back in and kissed her again, our lips mashing together. I stopped kissing her, pulled my finger from her pussy and held it up to her mouth. She opened up and took it in, locking her lips on it like a tiny cock and swirling her tongue around. I moved my left hand back to her hair, grabbed it and pulled her head back. I brought my mouth in to her neck, kissing it, alternating from little wet kisses to small nibbles. I reached up with my right hand and cupped her left breast. Her small breasts felt great in my hand.

I reached the center of her dress which was held together with a few small buttons. I ripped at the fabric and instantly felt the threads give way followed by the unmistakable sound of small plastic buttons cascading down on the ground.

I roughly pulled open the front of her dress exposing bra covered tits. I pulled the material down, her nipples coming into view. I bent down and took her left one into my mouth, locking my lips around the erect flesh. She moaned, pushing her chest towards me and spreading her legs farther as I re-penetrated her with my finger. I lightly closed my teeth on her nipple, biting down to deliver a pleasure filled jolt of pain throughout her body. Her head went back against the car as she gasped.

I stood back and looked at her, her body slumped against the car with her skirt high up on her waist and shirt torn open, exposing her breasts. Her crotch was still pushed forward against my fingers and I watched as she was lost in pleasure.

I reached around with my left hand and placed it behind her head, lifting it from the car and making her look at me. She opened her eyes and we stared at each other for only a few seconds, although time seemed to stand still. I removed my finger from her hole and her face scrunched up in a display of dissatisfaction. I then tightened my grip on her head and began to push her down. It took only a fraction of a second for her body's natural resistance to give way and her knees bent as she slowly drifted downward.

I stepped back slightly, giving her only the space she required to fall to her knees and then I moved back in. With my hand on the back of her head, I pulled her in towards my crotch. I smashed her face against the obvious bulge of my erection, confident that she could feel its heat and hardness. She whimpered and began kissing me through my jeans, tracing the length of my cock in its confines.

Her hands came up my legs, grasping on to them for support before sliding up to feel me as she kissed me. Her small hands and full lips manipulated my dick as I continued to hold her head in my hands.

"Undo my pants," I said, looking down at her.

Her eyes looked up, meeting mine and smiling through the lust filled haze. She reached up and unhooked my belt, the leather straps and metal buckle swinging open and falling to each side. She popped open the top button of my jeans and then pulled down, separating the zipper.

She went to pull down my boxers, but I quickly bent down and wrapped my right hand around her throat, under her chin and tilted her head up towards me while pulling back on her hair. She let out a sound that was a mixture of a surprised gasp and an excited moan.

I looked her in the eye, my face inches from hers, and applied a little more pressure on her throat. I could feel the strong muscles of her neck compressing under my fingers.

"I didn't tell you to do anything but undo my pants," I said, my voice deep and my tone even. "You will do what I say, do you understand?"

I saw a fire erupt behind her eyes. There was a bit of defiance in her face, but that was being overtaken by raw, unbridled passion at being dominated. The tiny muscles in her face and around her eyes were telling me more about what was going on in her mind than any words she could have spoken.

I leaned and kissed her hard. My tongue snaked into her mouth as her lips parted to allow me entry.

As quickly as I had started, I ended the kiss and stood back up, removing my hand from her throat. I reached in to my boxers and withdrew my hard cock then pulled my boxers down further releasing my balls as well.

I stepped forward, my dick close to her mouth and she opened up to receive me. I yanked her back by her hair and said, "No, close your mouth." She let out a frustrated whimper, but complied.

With my cock in my hand, I began to rub it across her face, letting her feel me skin on skin. It had been almost fifteen years since the last time we were together and I wanted this to last.

I playfully smacked my cock against her face, the sound reverberating softly through the structure. I then moved even closer and laid my balls against her lips.

"Kiss them," I said and pushed her into me.

She quickly obeyed and began to kiss my shaved balls. I held my cock up briefly as she did, but then let it fall across her beautiful face. She looked up at me with her large, brown eyes, one partially covered by my dick and lapped away, kissing, licking and sucking on my testicles.

I lost myself momentarily in the pleasure and let my head fall back and closed my eyes. Her mouth felt wonderful on me and I let her explore my balls for a while with my fingers still intertwined in her hair.

I glanced down and noticed she was no longer looking at me, but had her eyes closed as she pleasured me.

"Look at me," I said.

Her eyes opened up and she peered up at me. I grabbed the sides of my cock in my fingers and began to rub my erection across her face while she remained focused on my balls.

I could hear and feel her moaning as she pleasured me. I pulled my hips back and pointed my cock at her mouth. I grabbed the base with my right hand and with her hair still trapped by my left, I held her in place as I pushed my length into her. Her soft, full lips wrapped around me and I felt her tongue swirling around my tip. I started slowly, rocking my hips back and forth giving her only a few inches with each thrust and I noted that her mouth was even more skilled than it had been the first time she sucked my cock when we were teenagers. Well, when she was a teenager.

Her mouth was velvety and smooth, nothing but wet, warm pleasure. She was doing an excellent job of keeping her teeth out of the equation. I pushed further into her mouth, giving her roughly half of my dick and then grabbed her head with both hands so that I could properly fuck her face. Her hands were on my legs for her own support and I picked up the pace of sliding my dick into her mouth.

I tested the limits of her years of experience and thrust in a little, deeper with each stroke, till I met the resistance of her throat. She didn't gag or pull away. I slowed down and with a deliberate push while holding her head firm in my hands, I sank myself fully into her mouth and down her throat. I held her there, fully impaled by me with her nose squished up against my body.

I pulled out a little, feeling myself exit her throat and then pushed back in, sinking balls deep once again.

This time I pulled all the way out and my cock was covered in saliva. Streams of spit connected us together and I wiped my dick on her face, smearing it around. I then pushed back into her mouth and I could feel her prepare her body to deep throat me again. I pushed in, pulled partly out, pushed in and out, slowly fucking her throat. I would pull out occasionally and she would sputter saliva from her mouth. I continually smeared my cock and slapped it against her face. I had to say, I was impressed with how the years had taught her to take a dick fully into her small mouth and down her throat. Our first times together, she had been rather inexperienced, but not anymore.

Confident that she could accommodate me, I started pushing into her mouth with stronger, faster thrusts. She took me completely and only occasionally did she have to pull off to sputter and cough up the saliva that her face fucking was creating. It was in these moments that I would slide or slap my wet cock against her beautiful face before sliding back in once she had regained her composure. I never stopped watching her take me completely and I have to say, it was extremely erotic. Her face, chest and torn shirt were becoming sloppy and wet from our public display. I wondered if it was possible for people on the other side of the structure to hear that wet, gurgling and smacking sounds that come from a wet blowjob. The thought excited me even more.

I could have kept going like this all the way till I came, but I knew that our opportunities together would be few and far between. She was married after all. I wanted to experience everything with her. As I was nearing the point where I would stop gaining pleasure from her mouth, I heard more innocuous chatter heading in our general direction. Out of sheer instinct, I pushed forward and sank my cock in her mouth and trapped her head between my body and the door of her car. She squirmed and squealed slightly as she adjusted and I whispered at her to be quiet.

I could hear the people approaching, praying to God that they weren't parked next to us. I tried to look over my shoulder but couldn't see anyone. As I was surveying the area, I felt her working her tongue and throat muscles on my cock, squeezing and licking, trying to milk my erection. My eyes fluttered from the feeling. I heard a car alarm chirp an aisle or two away and exhaled. While it is always exciting to think about being watched, you never know how strangers will react to a public sex show. Disgust? Excitement? Would they call the cops? My heart was beating so fast from the quick spike in adrenaline and as soon as I heard their car doors slam and their engine start up, I pulled my dick from her mouth and she let out an almost exaggerated gasp for air.

I reached down and grabbed her around her throat, lifting her to a standing position. I looked her in the eye as I saw her face turning red. She loved to be choked. She told me it was her number one fantasy, but one that her husband simply refused to partake in. She looked at me, her eyes wide and glazed and her face, particularly the lower region, was wet and glistening. With my left hand around her throat, I slapped her a few times across her face with my right hand and she squirmed, moaning with each strike. I didn't hit her like someone would if they were mad, but the blows were enough to shock and surprise her.

I moved her left towards the hood of her car and when we got there, I lifted her small body up by her neck and pushed her on her back on the hood of the car. Her legs immediately came up and began to wrap themselves around me. I moved my hands to her legs and spread them open. Her skirt was disheveled and slightly pulled up to her waist. I could see her panties pushed to the side and her wet pussy on display for me. Pushing her skirt further up, I grabbed the tiny thong she had on and yanked it down her legs. I crumpled the tiny bit of fabric in my hand and slipped it into my pocket.

She was fully lying on the hood of the car at this point, her feet resting and keeping her legs splayed for me. Her hands were spread out either side of her body trying to keep a grip on the car. I hooked my hands under her thighs and pulled her closer to the edge and then I shifted my hands around and pushed her legs open while simultaneously lifting her ass off the car.

I kissed down the inner sides of her thighs with my lips and tongue. I wanted desperately to prolong my ascent up to her pussy, but I knew we didn't have an indefinite amount of time for me to fully tease her the way I wanted. I still refrained from diving right in and slowly kissed and licked my way up.

"Oh fuck, please," she whimpered quietly, her body squirming in my grip.

I neared her cunt and licked on either side of her slit, my flat tongue lapping purposefully at the sides of her swollen lips where they met her legs.

"Please, what?" I said, continuing so close, yet so far away from where she wanted me.

"Please Sir," she said, echoing the name she liked to call me in many of our role playing sessions, "lick my pussy."

I hovered over her wet slit and breathed heavy on her clit before moving to the sides again and licking away. "But I am," I said, being my normal self. I enjoyed making her say things, to be explicit even when we both knew what she meant. She enjoyed it too while at the same time it infuriated her. She liked being forced to go against her normal, vocally reserved self and forced to tell me exactly what she wants. We had been through this several times in our text chats or even over the phone for mutual masturbation sessions.

"Oh fuck," she exclaimed, "please Sir, eat my pussy. Lick my clit till I cum. I need your tongue on me."

With no further delay, I licked straight up the center of her pussy, lapping away at the sweet, flowing juices she was producing. She gasped and tried to arch her back even more, pushing herself harder against my face. Her ass was still off the hood of the car as I held her suspended. I locked my mouth down around her clit, creating a hot vacuum and moved my efforts to licking away at her engorged nub. She squirmed and moaned under me as I pleasured her and I lowered her down to the hood of the car. I moved my right hand up between her legs and slipped my middle finger inside her hot cunt. I curled the tip of my finger up and began to press against the small rougher patch inside her pussy. I timed my stimulation of her g-spot with each lick of her clit creating a simultaneous assault on her. I felt her fingers intertwine in my hair, as she pushed me down against her, trying to thrust her hips up. Her body was shaking and quivering as I tongue and finger fucked her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Forbidden Encounters Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds