• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Prince Gyllen Ch. 05

Prince Gyllen Ch. 05

In his bedroom, Gyllen was prepping himself in order to pay Min yet another quick visit. It was quite early in the day compared to when the prince usually left the palace for an excursion to the Monster District, as evident by the sun still hanging high in the sky. He figured leaving at such an hour meant he would be able to spend more time with the goblin, though that doubly meant there would be more possibilities for him to get caught by the castle's more active staff and patrolmen without the cover of night to help conceal him. However, he had enough confidence in his stealth abilities at this point that he could slip out undetected. The prince was elongating his eyelashes with cheap, black mascara, adding the finishing touches to his disguise, when the door slammed open behind him without warning. Gyllen instinctively spun around to see the intruder was none other than his sister: Princess Eir.

"Hiya, Li'l Bro!" She greeted him with a wide smile and an open hand stuck high into the air as she barged into the room unannounced.

Eir was a young, dainty flower of a woman about the same height as her brother. A silver tiara decorated with large emeralds was placed atop her head, surrounded by voluminous, auburn hair that curled down her round face and back and rested on her shoulders. Her eyes were a similar shape to that of Gyllen, only they were coloured deep hazel like their mother. The rest of her, however, was not quite so petite as her innocent face let on. Hidden beneath her flowing, white and yellow dress, she possessed immodest curves in the form of an hourglass figure. Eir was also sporting a heavy set of breasts that boldly bounced and bulged out from her clothing. the biggest pair out of all of the princesses by a very wide margin that rivalled even Queen Helio's cup size.

Gyllen almost died of embarrassment then and there upon being busted in on just as he was getting ready to go out. Even if Eir was not the brightest palace denizen, Gyllen would never be able to convince one of his own family members he was another person like he had done with the orc strangers the previous day, especially seeing how he had been caught within the confines of his own chambers. The transvestite prince mentally prepared himself for the worst-case reaction though, luckily for him, Eir was dense enough to come to a different conclusion.

"Oooh, are you playing dress up?" She cooed. "It's been a while since we last did that. You look so pretty!"

"Yes! That's it! Playing dress up!" Gyllen lied, taking the opportunity to further deceive his sister into not believing he was a cross-dressing skank. "That is the sole reason as to why I am clothed like this...with no ulterior motives whatsoever..." He went on to overexplain himself. Eir only giggled girlishly.

"'Ulterior'." She parroted. "You say funny things, Little Bro!" Gyllen groaned but was relieved his bluff apparently succeeded.

"Anyway, what did you want?"

"Oh, yeah! I wanted to play with ya!"

"Eir, I'm two years your junior and even I'm far too old for your games anymore." Gyllen rebuked, trying not to dwell too hard on the fact he was having this otherwise ordinary conversation with his sibling whilst outfitted in a skirt a couple sizes too small for him. "Besides, I was just about to take my leave."

"I'll tag along then!"

"Absolutely not!" Gyllen responded near instantaneously.

"Awww, why?" Eir looked to him with sad, puppy-dog eyes and a quivering lip. Gyllen was not about to fall prey and give Eir any sympathy as so many others before him had done so whenever she made that exact expression, though he was struggling to come up with another credible fib in the meantime.

"It's...er...I'm going to a secret boy's only club!" The prince claimed. "No girls allowed. You wouldn't understand."

"Fine then..." Eir pouted. "Spoilsport."

"In fact, it's so secret that if you tell anyone I told you, I will...um...cut off your ringlets!" Gyllen frightened his sister with the best harmless threat he could think of.

"Not my ringlets!" Eir squeaked out of panic, raising her hands to her curls as though to shield them from imaginary shears. "I won't tell a soul, Li'l Bro!"

"Good. I'm glad we're in agreement for once." The prince said as he draped his cloak over himself. "How about you go and pester Silfr for a few hours instead?" He offhandedly remarked.

"Oh, good idea!" Eir gaily skipped away to her younger twin's chamber as though the alarming demands were never even made. Gyllen sighed aloud in alleviation then swiftly made his exit.

Eir barged into Silfr's bedroom with as much vigour as she had when entering Gyllen's, shaking the dingy accommodations. The black curtains were drawn despite it being a lovely spring afternoon, allowing very little natural light to break through. Various bones of different shapes and origins, and glass cases displaying preserved carcasses of venomous insects, reptiles and arachnids were dotted about the room on desks and shelves as a hazy stink of incense lingered in the air.

"Siiilf!" Gylly is being a big ol' sourpuss again! Can we some fun?" Eir moaned at a drab figure leisurely lying on the purple sheets of a bed on the other side of the room, fingering through an ancient necromancy tome in the flickering light of a nearby candle. This was Princess Silfr, possibly the least popular out of all the successors. Silfr's hair was smooth and straight, similar to her brother's in style and length though, instead of being lustrous gold with short bangs, hers was coal black and parted midway on either side from her face. Her skin was a pasty pigmentation, the only signs of colour on her pale, narrow face seeming to stem from dark cosmetics painted around her icy, blue eyes and along her thin lips.

When it came to clothes, she had a most ghastly sense of style. Nearly everything was black in hue, making her look monochromatic when combined with her white skin. A simple, long-sleeved dress hung from her skinny being, far less flowing than what Eir was clothed in, and she wore fingerless, elbow-length gloves, embroidered with a white spiderweb motif, that showed off her ebony nails. Her gothic look was completed with a tacky, macabre choker on her slim neck embellished with a pendant in the likeness of a goat skull. Unlike her slightly older sister, Silfr was not quite so blessed when it came to bust size, with her less-than-average bosom volume being completely overshadowed by her more crowd-pleasing twin, making her look as flat as Gyllen by comparison.

"What distraction from the knowledge that we are all living in a futile, petty existence within the grand cosmic scheme would you like to partake on this hideously radiant day, my vulnerable, naïve lamb of a relative?" Silfr asked in a monotonous voice dripping with angst, slamming her book shut with both hands while staring at Eir with a sleepy but steadfast gaze.

"Tea party! Tea party!" Eir exclaimed as she clasped her hands in giddy joy at finally finding a playmate, despite not comprehending half of what Silfr just said.

Eir's room had not changed much since her childhood. The walls were a gaudy shade of rose, patterned with depictions of pretty flowers and cute butterflies. Her bookshelves were starved of any published works outside of the odd picture book, instead mainly filled with all sorts of stuffed animals when they were not being played with. In the centre of the princess' lodging was a round, short-legged, wooden table, painted pinks and whites. Around the table, sitting on pillows, was Eir and her 'party guests': several fluffy characters in addition to Silfr, whose silent, gloomy demeanour severely stood out from the chamber's merry atmosphere. Eir was pouring lukewarm tea out from a small, finely crafted, bone china teapot into cups of equal quality atop saucers laid out before each of her toys. By the time she got around to serving her sister however, the golden-brown liquid was nothing more but a few drops leaking from the spout.

"Oh, fudge! We're out of tea..." Eir said as she removed the lid of the kettle and inspected the interior to confirm her claim, yet she was strangely gleeful from her brew being depleted. She paused, looking up to her twin as she bit her lip with her two front teeth. "Silfr...could you give us a top-up?"

"Behind your innocent disposition, I know you take perverse delight in observing me refill your container, dear sister. Your efforts to hide your base intentions are futile." Silfr replied but she stood up anyway, stepping onto the table with both feet. "However, I also take the same perverse delight in being surveyed as I refresh the contents of the kettle. As such, I, too, will give into my base desires." The younger twin slowly hoisted her dress to her tapering waist with one hand, revealing her pasty but elegant legs and her lacy, inky underwear emblazoned with a a nightshade flower design in purple stitching. She moved them aside to expose her labia, then spread them apart with her free hand and bared her inner pussy. Eir blushed as she watched her sister show off her private parts before her in such a less-than-indifferent manner but no fuss was raised by the elder twin. It would not be the first, second or even the third time Silfr had indecently exposed herself to her sister.

Silfr's willing acceptance to play with Eir was not out of any sort of sororal love, but rather because Eir was so willingly accepting to take part in the Goth's depraved, incestuous activities in turn, even if she did not fully understand the unlawful or moral implications of what she was getting herself into. To the imbecilic, copper-haired princess, it was all just another game played between the two twins. Silfr said so and she's smart! As long as she was having fun taking part and her little sister was having the closest approximation to fun she could externally emote, that was all that mattered to her. Of course, Silfr took precautions to ensure the little chatterbox would keep this unspeakable secret undisclosed to their respective dying days, via coercing her with a mixture of promises for more 'games' in the future and threats involving fire magic and Mr. Bamse, her favourite teddy bear.

Eir slid the empty teapot across the table, situating it directly below and between her sister's legs, knowing full well from past experiences on how exactly Silfr was planning to refill the kettle. The darker princess's urethra flexed just before a stream of light yellow fluid escaped out from it, landing into the teapot's small aperture with incredible accuracy. Eir blushed and tittered as she watched her sister urinate into the kettle with an unchanged expression, hearing the fluid burble as the pot was filled and seeing a couple of droplets splashing back out and leaving darkened spots on the tablecloth.

"Gosh, sis, you're weeing lots today!" Eir said as Silfr continued to empty her bladder, tightening her thighs as she knelt, feeling an increasing warmth in her crotch.

"I'll never understand how you achieve any arousal out of merely watching me do something so mundane and vile." Silfr commented casually. "Then again, I'll never understand why I get aroused from being watched as I do it..."

The stream gradually started to weaken, turning into a trickle before being little more than a handful infrequent drips. Eir was kind enough to reach out to Silfr's lower lips with her gossamer handkerchief and deftly wipe away any lingering moisture. The younger twin then readjusted her clothing before kneeling back down on her pillow as if nothing happened. Only a fraction of the kettle's volume had been replenished by the golden liquid, the tea leaves could be seen swirling within. Still, Eir made do, replacing the lid before resuming to pour out the lemon-hued liquid into both her own and her sister's cups. Thereafter, the elder of the two hooked her finger around her cup's handle and brought it up to her mouth to take a quiet sip of Silfr's bodily fluid, savouring the strong, bitter taste of fresh pee upon her tongue.

"Mmm, delicious~!" Eir declared after swallowing her drink. "You make the best tea, sis!" Without a response, Silfr gripped her mug and took a swig, swirling her own urine in her mouth before spitting it back into the container. She was feeling significantly hotter under her collar than from before she committed the filthy act, though still tried to keep her face composed as best she could. Eir shrugged and took another graceful quaff.

"It's not healthy to actually ingest it as you are doing, my cretinous sister." Silfr breathed out.

"Aw, but it's so yummy..." Eir whined, before her face and voice abruptly became alarmed and frantic. "Will it make me ugly!? Princesses can't be ugly!"

"Does it matter? It is mere flesh. It all fades to dust in the end." Silfr replied. "But to answer your empty question, your physical appearance shall remain unaltered."

"Oh, goodie!" The older twin proceeded to merrily consume some more piss like it was going out of style until she paused mid-drink, looking over the rim of her cup over to her raven-haired sister before lightly placing it back onto the saucer with a red tint in her cheeks. "Um...Silfr?"

"What is it now, my simple sibling?" Silfr said, a tinge of annoyance present in her tone.

"I-I'm starting to feel warm and itchy...you know...downstairs.." Eir hesitantly explained with a bashful smile. "...could you make me feel good again?"

"On the bed. Let's get this over with." Silfr sighed and stood up once more. Eir squeed with excitement and leapt onto her queen-sized mattress, landing bottom first.

Eir gracefully fell backwards onto the goose-feather duvet, resting on the perfumed pillows as her reddish-brown hair fluffed out, framing her head within like a copper halo. Silfr climbed onto the bed after her sister and knelt at her feet. The gloomy princess held onto Eir's shins and raised her legs up high off the quilt, making her older twin let out a nervous but excited peep as the hem of her dress fell towards her waist, revealing a modest pair of frilly bloomers underneath. Eir hid her rosy face and gleeful grin behind her hands as Silfr reached in and grabbed a fistful of the underwear's cloth around the crotch area. The silver-skinned sibling yanked the knickers down the other's thick, sleek thighs, all the way to her knee-high stockings, uncovering Eir's fat mons. Immediately, the dark princess shoved two of her fingers into the relatively more innocent girl's slit, turning and sliding them in and out of her opening, making a distinct schlicking sound as she preformed her raunchy act.

"Gods, you're soaking." Silfr said down to Eir, though the latter was far more focused on letting out squeals of delight every time her sister rammed her digits into her hole than to be paying attention to mere words. "Did guzzling down my waste really turn you on that much? You're lower than even the most debauched Monster District streetwalker..." Silfr leaned her thin figure over and grabbed hold of Eir's right breast using her free hand, causing her to joyfully mewl as she was fondled. Silfr ceased the finger fucking and extracted her digits from her older sister's pussy. They glistened with sticky juices as Silfr brought them closer to her lips before her long tongue lashed out from her maw and around the pair of fingers, cleaning the sweet and salty essence off. Though her reactions remained non-existent on the surface, Silfr was immensely enjoying the taste deep down. Her legs were squeezing together beneath her long, black gown as her vagina moistened while she played with her sibling.

Silfr looked down at Eir's deliciously pink slit, sustaining her cool demeanour, trying not to lose herself and go mad over the yellow-dressed princess' private parts with her mouth. Instead, Silfr calmly crouched her upper body downwards to Eir's bottom half as she continued to hold the auburn-haired girl's legs in the air. The younger twin let out a slight, warm exhale against Eir's crotch, causing her to quietly chuckle. Once in range, Silfr's tongue slithered from her gob and pressed against the other's cooter. She then started to move it up and down it, parting the lower lips to make direct contact with the cushy insides that lay between them. Eir let out cute wails as she was being eaten out, her hands travelling from her sides to grapple onto Silfr's head, black threads sifting between her digits while burying her twin's face further into her cunt. Silfr's tongue wormed its way partially inside moist cavern while dark-red pubic hairs brushing her nose, smelling the sweet sweat emanating from the bush.

"Silfr...I can feel it coming..." Eir murmured as her toes curled within her footwear. Silfr ignored her older twin's words, remaining fixated on her snatch, determined for her to release her sweet nectar by repeatedly dipping her tongue in and out of the hole. Not long after she spoke, Eir let out a long, drawn-out yell of Silfr's name as she finally climaxed with a shiver, holding her knees together as much as she could with her legs still being held by her sister. Silfr noisily slurped up all the released quim coming from Eir's honeypot, even licking up and around her inner thighs to ensure she did not miss a single drop.

Silfr released her sibling's legs, straightened herself back up and seized the handkerchief from Eir to wipe her face of the discharged juices, throwing it to the side without regard after she was done with it.

"I'll take my leave now..." Silfr mumbled. "Enjoy the rest of your fleeting, pointless life until our next confrontation..." The younger sister turned to the side to vacate Eir's presence however was prevented from doing so by an unanticipated tug on her hand.

"No fair, Silfr!" Eir whined. "I wanna taste yours too!"

"So be it..." The gothic princess stood up to her feet, keeping her balance on the unsteady mattress, lifted her dress up once more and removed her underwear from her hips to her knees. The younger sister squatted over Eir's face as she laid down, her pussy hovering just a couple of scant centimetres above the elder princess' mouth. Eir held onto Silfr's thin knees and hoisted her head into her twin's cooch to deliver a delicate kiss. The kiss turned into multiple soft licks as Eir expressed her delight through various noises made with her mouth as she sampled Silfr's pale, black-haired cunt. Now practically sitting on her twin's face, Silfr gripped Eir's hair roughly with both hands, causing her to wince. The silver-skinned princess bit her bottom lip and finally broke character by a few understated, pleasured sounds escaping her voice box before her back curved, followed by an unceremonious orgasm. Her nectar spewed into Eir's mouth, who earnestly licked at and around Silfr's genitalia in return until she was pushed away by the gloomy girl.

"Enough." Silfr whispered harshly before side-stepping off the bed and back onto solid ground, rearranging her disarrayed clothing and hair to a state similar to when she first entered the room. "Methinks it would be in your best interests to get yourself in presentable order sooner rather than later, my cherished, vapid twin. Preferably before a chance encounter with Mother, Father or the servants." Silfr advised her big sister. Eir smiled blithely and sprung from the sheets to catch Silfr in a warm cuddle, tripping over her knickers that still loosely hung around her ankles as she did, her more voluptuous form pressing into the thinner sister's physique.

"I had sooo much fun! Love ya, sis! Can't wait for next time!" Eir squeed. Silfr silently broke out of the affectionate embrace and glided out the door, back to her room. Eir simply tittered and went about picking up her stuffed animals, taking the time to talk to a purple, inanimate rabbit before putting it away. "She's so quirky, huh, Mrs. Hoppsan?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Prince Gyllen Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds