• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The College's New Assistant Pt. 02

The College's New Assistant Pt. 02

Yumi gets a beauty treatment in this episode. She is trying to come to terms with her position but still very uncomfortable. This is really just setting the scene for the embarrassing/sexy situations to come in the next parts.

*********************

Beauty Routine

"Ah you are back! How was your day?" The Dean asked, knowing that it would have been difficult, he was making fun of her.

Now that she had time to recall it in her mind, she realised how terrible it was. While she was in class she retreated into her mind, into a trance-like state, ignoring the absurd reality. It was the only way she could deal with such a surreal situation. "Are you kidding!? It was terrible! The students were constantly staring at me and saying gross things about me!" she protested.

"Yumi, I don't like your tone... do you want another spanking? In time you will grow to like this. It's jut because you look so beautiful and they don't know how to express themselves. Take it as a compliment anytime you here some call you a 'hot piece of ass' or 'sexy slut'. If you can do this you'll have a much better time. You will never be in danger in my college, you will of course have to do everything the teachers tell you, but the students will not touch you or they will be dealt with harshly and then expelled. It's 4pm and it's time for you to start you beauty regime. Miss White?" he called out, she came through his door a moment later.

"Yes John?" she said.

"Please take Yumi to the private bathroom and give her her beauty routine." He told her.

"Gladly John! Come on young lady!" Miss White said cheerly to Yumi. She had no choice but to go with her. They walked through a door she had never seen before which lead to a hall and finally through another door to the bathroom. She looked around, everything was immaculately clean and blinding white. The tiles and sink were made of italian marble. There was a toilet with a custom bide fitted to it and a shower with a large shower-head next to the toilet. In the centre of the bathroom was a deep claw-foot bathtub with gold taps. Before preparing a hot bath for Yumi, Miss White took off all her own clothes.

"Miss! What are you doing?" Yumi asked with a start.

"Oh Yumi I don't wish to get my clothes wet! It's nothing you haven't seen before, we are both girls." She then turned on the water in the bathtub and adjusted the knobs until the water temperature was just right and sprinkled some bath salts in the water. "Now lets get you undressed..." she announced. She slowly took out Yumi's ribbons and ran her fingers through her hair. This felt nice to Yumi, kind of comforting, in a motherly way. She then got down in front of her feet and removed her shoes, then the garters, and rolled down her stockings neatly and put them on the counter next to the sink. Next she removed her blouse and skirt. Yumi was quite tired from all the attention and stress today, Miss White could see it in her face.

"Oh you poor dear, you look exhausted!" She sympathised.

"I am Miss, it was a long day, I've never worn shoes like this before and everyone looking at me made me nervous and angry" she lamented.

"Well don't worry, today we have a two hour treatment for you, this being your first day. Every other day will be 45 minutes to an hour. Today you get a full body massage, you will receive one per week. We want to ensure you are glowing with beauty all the time! I mean, you are stunning already, but just to keep you at your very best!" She said.

Yumi thought this must be the only good part of her new job. She had never really spent much time on herself in this way, apart from a birthday spa treatment from her mother, which she very much enjoyed. It was still a bit strange seeing Miss White in the nude but she had a nice body for a woman of 38. Now Miss White removed Yumi's bra and felt the weight of her breasts bounce out.

"Whoa sweetie! I wish my breasts did that!" She said placing the bra on the counter and then grabbing underneath her boobs and gently raising them up and down. "These are real? My god, are these D's?" She asked.

Yumi felt a bit strange having a woman her mothers age feeling her breasts like this, but she looked at Miss's breasts and saw they were maybe B cups or large A cups, so it wasn't unexpected for her to be interested in the DD cups Yumi possessed.

"Err.. they are a.. uhh double D cups Miss" Yumi stammered trying not to insult the woman's own meagre assets.

"Oh they feel so firm but soft! I'm so jealous darling!" Miss White said. Then she leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek and stroked her hair. "You are just so sweet and adorable! I want to adopt you!" She joked. Next she slid the g-string off her hips and placed it with the other articles of clothing. The bath was about 10" from full now so she turned off the water. "Ok, hop in!" She ordered.

Yumi got in the bath. The water felt amazing on her body after a long day mostly standing at the front of the class. Miss White grabbed a loofah sponge and wet it. Then she squirted a generous amount of body scrub onto it and began to scrub all over Yumi. "Just lie back and relax and let Miss White look after you sweetie" she cooed. Yumi did lie back and close her eyes as Miss White gently scrubbed her whole body. Next she shampooed and conditioned her hair. She would repeat this every third day. After she rinsed the hair it was lovely and silky. Yumi drifted off for about 25 minutes, which was what Miss White had wanted to soak her muscles for the massage she was about to perform. "Ok darling, wake up" she whispered in her ear. "Oh.. I didn't realise.. ahh what happened?" Yumi said while coming out of her groggy state.

"It's ok dear, you were just relaxing. You're all clean now, just shower off, dry and meet me next door." Yumi watched Miss White leave the room, after she towelled herself off, through a different door that led to room that was also all white, lit by candles and emitting relaxing sea sounds with a black massage table in the middle of the room. Yumi rinsed off and dried herself with the plush white towel that was hanging on the rack with another smaller towel, then wrapped it around her body above her big tits. She then wrapped her hair in small towel and walked next door. Miss White ripped the towel off her body, Yumi was a little shocked, then she slapped her on the ass saying "Yumi, up on the massage table!" Yumi jumped a little with the fresh sting on her ass and let out a little squeal. "Hehehehe sorry sweetie, I couldn't resist!" Miss White apologised laughing mellifluously.

For the next hour Yumi was treated to a slow sensual massage. Miss White was using a vanilla moisturising cream that was designed to use for massage. It made the skin very soft to the touch but firm and tight. She even got on the table straddling her ass and played with Yumi's luscious flesh.

Miss White had grown to love beautiful girls, she was married, and she had had 14 threesome with younger women and her husband. It started as a way to make their sex life more exciting, and it worked really well. So now they did it every year for her birthday and his birthday. Yumi was so relaxed it was heaven to her. She forgot about everything for the moment and just surrendered to the bliss. Again she fell asleep. She was woken about 30 minutes later to Miss White asking her to turn over. Miss White again straddled her, still fully naked, sitting on her with her pussy touching Yumi's. The 19 year old was too relaxed to kick up a fuss, and she naively thought that Miss White was just doing this because she didn't want to dirty her clothes. Miss White spent considerable time massaging her tits, pulling and rubbing the nipples in her fingers.

"This is actually a little known Chinese technique" Miss White lied.

"Oh ok", Yumi said breathlessly, she was getting a little aroused from it. Miss White saw this and decided to back off a bit. She wanted it to be a slow and gradual conversion to full slut for the girl. Yumi had to love it, beg for it, and learn how to be a good little sex slave. When she moved back to Yumi's legs, Yumi again got sleepy and nodded off. She awoke Miss White combing and blow drying her hair. After she was finished she whispered in Yumi's ear softly. "Yumi, put on your nightie" Miss White handed her a short, pink nightie made out of a stretchy slim fitting satin and a satin g-string. The nightie was slightly transparent and hugged her body beautifully. She then lead her through another door connected to the massage room. It was a large room. She saw a bed, a 60" LCD TV, a small desk and a telephone with just one button, but no computer.

"You can use the phone if you need something from me or the Dean, but it's lights out at 10:30pm. You must get your beauty sleep, being special college assistant is an energetic job. You will get a wake up call at 7am when your day begins. We have morning yoga, which you will do in your room with me and then you will eat breakfast and get dressed for class. For your safety, the door at the end of the hall will be double dead-bolted as well as the one other door that leads outside. There will be video surveillance to make sure you are safe in the unlikely event of a fire. Ok, you can watch TV or study now. Dinner will be brought to you in one hour. Bye bye!" Miss White leaned in and gave her a small kiss on the lips this time before she left. Yumi felt a little weird being kissed on the lips, but she again didn't think much of it, given Miss White's affectionate demeanour.

Yumi turned on the TV and looked for a movie or documentary. All she could find were reality TV shows featuring slutty girls and guys trying to seduce each other, sexualised music videos, a station featuring swimsuit models, another one showing only Asian girls in bikinis and to her great surprise, a soft-core pornography station. When she reached that station she quickly flipped back to the reality TV station. She watched it for about ten minutes then thought it was too stupid to continue. Then she turned her attention to study. Later she had her dinner, then gave the reality TV another chance. It wasn't so bad, some of the girls were pretty, they just had no class. She went to bed and tried to forget about the day. The next morning she woke up feeling very refreshed and did yoga in her nightie for 40 minutes with Miss White. Although she was naturally quite flexible, Miss White's body was much more malleable. "Don't overdo it sweetheart, you will get better" Miss White reassured her.

The next two weeks went on like this. She was getting used to the uniform now, because I guess, she had to. And by the end of the second week, the students weren't making as many comments and the stares were less obvious. She was of course, a very welcome addition to class. Her skin and hair had gotten smoother and more beautiful from the constant moisturising and hair treatments. Yumi was getting used to her predicament, she didn't love it, but she could deal with it in her own way. She wasn't aware however, that the teachers had decided it was time to push her humiliation and slave training further.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The College's New Assistant Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 597 milliseconds