• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Making the Sale

Making the Sale

She enjoyed her job, but the pressure was huge to lift sales, and sales weren't easy to make these days, even if she was pretty good at charming the middle aged men who did most of the buying of the newspaper ads it was her job to sell.

"We got to get our quota up, or we're going to make cuts," she'd heard that morning and she couldn't be cut- she just couldn't.

So it was off to restaurant row again, and perhaps she could take the one eighths to one quarters or one halfs, or even the rare full page: that would be sweet. She'd worn what it took to sell today- the miniskirt so tight and so high that her thighs were entirely visible, those 23 year old thighs firm from volleyball, and her ass lifted up by her pumps and her top a bit sheer so that you could see every curve of the shapely breasts underneath.

Into the first spot she went, and with a smile and a hair toss and a eye contact and a "sure I'll have a cosmo," (a cosmo she realized only a bit later was quite heavily spiked), she'd made that sale, and walked out of that spot with a warmth rising in her from all the looks that had lingered on her chest, on her ass, on the sneaking peaks down to her thighs.

How could they not warm her up, and the sale was good, it was a half from an eighth: wow, she could really do this when she played it up, but the sale warmed her up too and she realized there was a little bit of a need rising in her, an itch that needed scratching, and it had been too long- that guy she was with was nice but not on his game of late

And it was into the next place- where she knew her predecessor had sold full pagers but she'd never managed more than a quarter pager, and she's always wondered what was it that girl before her had done to get full pagers anyway. The manager welcomed her with hungry eyes and she started to wonder more- but shook her head, no, not a chance, he was a fifty something guy , balding and not really what she'd ever considered sexy.

He was also a bit of a prick, never all that nice to her just looking at her up and down and grunting a bit. But today she had to make that sale, and so she smiled a bit more and felt that cosmo inside her and said "sure" when he offered her the martini and drank it a bit too greedily and felt her private parts tingle with the warmth.

Then with that low growly voice she'd previously thought was kind of obnoxious but now struck her differently- his pushiness and arrogance was compelling rather than off-putting: "come with me into my back office, I need to check my file."

She followed him a bit meekly, feeling a sense of control coming from him and a bit of a demand that she might have thought in other times rude but now it was some kind of pull, some kind of expectation she felt she needed to meet and wanted to meet, and she came into the office and he closed the door and as he did she felt his need and his expectation come even more clearly over her and into her and without warning an immediate dampening came into her pussy, an almost instinctive and animal-like preparing herself,

When he asked her to sit down over there, she turned to do so and she knew he was watching her ass so closely and her thighs in that miniskirt. She sat and crossed her legs and felt his eyes see the flash of inner thigh as she did and he sat and looked back at her.

This fifty-something guy was a bit of a jerk but now she couldn't help but respond to him, and he sat and looked her up and down and consumed her just a bit more with his eyes and said to her "I think you know, don't you, I think you know what it takes to sell me a full page."

She could only nod, "yes I do," and even though she knew she shouldn't, and even though she had a boyfriend she was committed to and loved, and even though he wasn't a nice man, she parted her legs and let him see her now visibly damp panties and nodded, as if to say "this is, isn't it,: and he nodded to say "yes it is."

And then without breaking his eye contact he unbuttoned his fly and there emerged his cock, that fifty-something penis she might have thought would be a disappointment but it was anything but, it was striving in its pride to rise up and up and up to a length she thought must be ten inches or more, several more than that of any other man she had been with, much more than her boyfriend had to offer.

She began to ask herself again "what am I doing and can I do this and is this too much for me," but even as her mind asked those questions her body, her erect nipples and her warm, so warm and wet, and so aching, young pussy said "yes, yes I must,: and when he beckoned she did, she leaned right forward out of her chair and dropped to knees and opened her mouth and licked that middle age man's cock's head and tasted his precum and swooned just a bit with her need and desire.

She opened her mouth wider to take that head in, to take it in inch and inch and inch deeper into her throat and then begin to bob, up and down, as one of her hands went to his balls to caress and then up to his shaft to stroke and another hand buried itself into her own crotch and to her own clit which had to have that pressure.

She could feel his hips rising and could feel his urgency and she began to anticipate that her mouth might soon fill with his sperm, his middle aged man's seed spurting and shooting into her young mouth. She wanted that and was hungry for it and knew she could make him so happy to take it and swallow it and let him spasm some more and shoot it on her face and into her hair. She knew that would be better because she knew it wasn't right, she knew it was so much worse to have him put his cock in her pussy, her sweet tight pussy which belonged as it were to her boyfriend not this prick.

She knew that it was bad to suck his cock but even more slutty to let him fuck her, but then she needed it too, she was a girl- 23 but a girl still- who wasn't being fucked enough and had her needs and this man right now, as much as he might be a jerk to her, cocky and condescending, was the man with the cock bigger than she'd ever had before and she needed to have it inside her, inside not just her mouth but her pussy,

And so as she felt him stop himself and lift her shoulders she rose with that up with wobbly knees and looked at him just long enough to say with a tremor, "a full page right?" and he nodded and she said- "for a full term".

She saw him hesitate only a moment to look up and down her oh so nubile body to where her skirt was pulled up and her panties a bit pushed down and her mound there for his eyes, warm and wet with engorged labia and look back up to her to grunt "un-huh."

With that he put his hands on her hips and forcefully turned her around to be pressed against the desk and pushed the small of her back down enough that she felt the metal desk's coolness on her nipples and her skirt being lifted up her ass and her panties yanked down the rest of the ways to her knees.

Her thighs were then parted with his middle aged man's hands and then she had a moment when she remembered again the size of that cock and her concern it was too much that she was too small and could she take it. But even as she was wondering his urgency was bringing his dick's large mushroom shaped head to her soft lips and she could feel the parting, the widening that was necessary and the pressure that was making it happen and then as she inhaled it penetrated her with that head that had so recently been in her mouth and then an inch and another inch.

On and on he entered her with a full ten or was it eleven inches, so much more than she had ever felt before and when he was fully all the way in- so, so deep, and she felt so much more full than she had ever felt before and felt touched in places she'd never been touched before.

She could feel his balls against her thighs and his pelvis against her ass he waited for her to adjust, growling to say that "I bet you've never had this much man's cock inside you."

She could only softly whimper "no, oh god no, oh god I've never," and then after another moment of his holding his cock fully embedded in her, she uttered another whimper, "fuck me, oh god, please fuck me, fuck me hard."

Part of her couldn't believe she was saying this to this man who really wasn't that nice of a man, this middle aged man with the big dick, and a part of her could only just keep whimpering " please oh please oh please."

Then finally he did, pulling out most of his length and then slam right back with a force she had never felt and a length and girth her cunt had never experienced, and then it was faster and furious, harder and harder, slamming her ass and pounding her pussy as she gripped that desk with her all her might.

She felt his force and her clit felt the pressure of the desk too and it was only a few more moments more before his pressure so deep inside her and his powerful pounding which inflamed every nerve point of her pussy lips and the friction of the desk top on her clit came together to generate the most phenomenal orgasm- so wrong, so slutty, selling her self for a sale, but yet so right, filling her needs so enormously- she'd ever had.

The spasm rolled from her cunt through her spine and kept rolling and spasming and rolling again and the clenching of her pussy that came with it put a pressure on his cock that was impossible for him to resist any longer and he came too, spurting and spasming too, shooting first deep within her pussy so much that it would be leaking out of her for hours.

He pulled out up and over and shooting and spurting on her ass and even her back and her hair, so much that she'd wonder if her boyfriend smelling or sensing it on her even that evening was what inspired his unprecedented lust and need for her that night.

Then with just a few moments of recovery as he sank back into his chair she righted herself, and stood and smoothed and pulled her panties back up and her skirt back down, picking up the papers for the full page contract which he somewhat distractedly signed and she walked out feeling she was having one hell of a successful sales day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Making the Sale

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 864 milliseconds