• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Fright Night-Forced Swinging Sex 02

Fright Night-Forced Swinging Sex 02

12

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.

*

Darryl forces Jeff and Joan, George and Anne, and John and Christine to play a sexy game.

"Now that you're all naked, let's take this a step further," said Darryl looking from Joan's D cup breasts to stare at Christine's B cup and breasts before ogling Anne's C cup breasts.

Jeff stood from his seated position and put a hand in front of him to cover his naked, semi-erect cock and exposed pubic hair and testicles.

"This has gone far enough," said Jeff. "This needs to stop and you need to go. You have all of our valuables and the keys to my new truck, just leave."

As if bored by Jeff's bravado, Darryl rolled his eyes and motioned nonchalantly with his gun for Jeff to sit.

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted," said Darryl with a laugh after giving Jeff a warning glare. "Now that you're all naked, let's play a game, a sexy, adult game," he said looking at every naked one. "Let's pretend that all of you are single and none of you are married," he said looking around the room from one to the other. "How does that sound so far?" He looked from one naked couple to the other naked couple. "Doesn't that sound like fun?"

Once again, Jeff interrupted him.

"Please don't do this," said Jeff looking over at his naked wife, Joan, before looking over at his friend, John and his naked wife, Christine, who was sitting there next to George's wife, Anne, who was naked also. "It's one thing to force us to strip naked but if it's your intention for us to break our marriage vows by having sex with one another, that's just wrong. That's just nasty. After you're gone, that's something we all must live with and deal with for the rest of our lives."

Darryl gave Jeff a hard look that made him stop talking.

"Duly noted," said Darryl. "Are you done?"

With his gun still in hand, he crossed his arms and smiled at Jeff.

"Yes," said Jeff.

Jeff looked at his wife and his friends seemingly with as much fear as he was looking at them with sexual excitement. Certainly, just as every man there was handsome, every woman there was attractive. Especially with everyone sitting there naked, with pheromones permeating the air, the sexual hormones were bouncing off the wall.

"In a perfect world," said Darryl looking from one naked person to another naked person. "If you could pick the one person to sexually be with right now while limiting your selection to those who are in this room, and except for choosing your own husband or your own wife, of course, who would you choose? Your preferred selection doesn't have to be a lifelong commitment, just a roll in the hay and a onetime suck and fuck type of thing. C'mon, don't be shy," said Darryl looking from one couple to the other again. "If you could pick one person to live out your sexual fantasy, who would that person be?"

Everyone remained quiet. The women stared at the floor while the men stared at the women. With the sexual tension that suddenly permeated the air palpable, seemingly everyone was curious who the other would pick. Certainly, after being friends for ten years and sexually faithful to their spouses while, no doubt, lusting over one another, they all knew who they would want to be with sexually if they could. And now, delivered to them in this serendipitous home invasion, here was their chance to live out their sexual fantasy with their friends and neighbors only, morally, as God fearing Christians, they couldn't cross that line.

One would think, with the three couples already naked that they would lose their modesty with their clothes. Only, seemingly everyone tried their best to control their sexual urges by not giving into them by not making eye contact with one another and by not making their obvious selections to swap partners. With the men obviously already making their selections by their lustful stares, the women played it coyly innocent.

Whether it was the guilt, the embarrassment, or the shame, it was up to Darryl to force them to sexually do what they all wanted to sexually do but were unable to do because of all of the Puritanical conventions put upon them to act morally right. As long as Darryl held the gun and forced them to have sex with one another, they were free from the guilt of cheating on their spouses. Technically, with the sex out in the open and with no lying and cheating involved, it's not adultery if they're forced to have sex with one another's spouses and if all of their friends are forced to do the same.

"Allow me to rephrase my question," said Darryl seemingly enjoying playing this impromptu, adult, sexual game. "If you could kiss someone, really kiss someone, French kiss someone while feeling their naked body, who would that person be?" He looked around the room while waiting for someone to answer. "It's just a kiss, one innocent, little kiss." When no one responded, he continued baiting them, teasing them, and enticing them. "Taking this a step further, if you could suck and fuck or lick and fuck one person who was now in this room, who would that person be?"

Still no one talked. Something that they would carry with them for the rest of their lives and that may interfere with their continued friendship, no one confessed their attraction to someone else's husband or wife. The women still stared at the floor while the men still ogled the women. A telling sign, the men's cocks were all just as erect as were the women's nipples. Unable to use the excuse that their nipples were erect because they were cold, with the fireplace blazing a fire and with it the middle of summer, it certainly wasn't cold in the room. If anything the air temperature along with the sexual heat was hot, really hot.

"By the way, while you couldn't help looking at one another, I made my observations. You've already revealed to me the ones you want. I already know who wants who," said Darryl looking from one to the other while laughing. "I'd have to be a fool not to see your sexual interest in one another."

Jeff looked from his naked wife to look at the naked wives of his naked friends before staring over at Christine.

"Please don't do this," said Jeff looking back to Christine before staring at Darryl. "You'll ruin our lives."

Darryl watched Jeff staring at Christine before responding.

"Do what? Ruin your lives? If anything, I'm enhancing your lives by allowing you to see, touch, feel, and experience what else is out there sexually."

Darryl smiled his arrogance.

"You're such an asshole to force us all to do something that is against our religious believes," said Jeff taking the high road.

Jeff looked at Darryl with trepidation.

"Giving you my permission not to be Christians for one day, if anything, as my parting gift to you for your generosity and hospitality, I'm doing you all a favor. I'm allowing you all to live out your sexual fantasies," said Darryl with a sexy laugh. "If anything, I'm allowing you to experience the way that Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker lived. I'm allow you to experience the way that Joel and Victoria Osteen, no doubt, live their private, personal lives every day," he said with a loud laugh.

With his true emotions contradicting how he felt, Jeff looked horrified yet sexually excited at the same time.

"My wife is my sexual fantasy," said Jeff looking at Joan who smiled back at him while he was obviously lying.

Darryl let out another big laugh.

"Certainly with Joan's huge jugs I can see how she'd be your and many men's sexual fantasy but in the way you've been staring at Christine's tits, ass, and pussy, I hardly think so. Christine is your sexual fantasy," said Darryl. "You go sit with Christine, Jeff, and John, you come sit next to Anne. George take your place with Joan," said Darryl. "See? This isn't so horrible after all. You're all sitting next to the person you've been sexually fantasizing over for years," said Darryl.

As if he was a matchmaker, Darryl looked at the three couples satisfied that they were with the right partners.

"We have not been sexually fantasizing over one another," said the three women in soft, guilt filled voices almost in unison that betrayed how they really felt.

The women didn't look at one another or even at their husbands. Instead, when not looking down at the floor, they looked up at Darryl.

"I don't sexually fantasize over anyone but my husband," said Christine.

She folded her arms across her breasts while staring down at Jeff's erect cock.

"Me too," said Anne.

Unable to help herself from looking, Anne stared down at John's erect prick.

"Prove it then," said Darryl. "Prove to me that you're not sexually attracted to one another.

Darryl looked from Jeff sitting next to Christine to look at Anne sitting next to John and to George sitting next to Joan.

"How can we possibly prove that we're not sexually lusting over one another to you? We're just all good friends," said Joan twirling her brown hair with her fingers.

As if already bored with his little, sexual experiment, Darryl rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Sexual lust is easy to prove Joan," said Darryl looking from Joan to George. "Shall I show you?" Darryl asked his rhetorical question while looking at Joan before looking to George.

Darryl gave Joan a look of whimsy.

"You can't prove what's not there," said Joan as if daring Darryl to prove that she was sexually attracted to George.

As if she was about to steal something in a store, Joan returned Darryl's whimsical look with her expression of the forbidden compliance.

"Kiss Joan, George. Really kiss her. Part her lips with your tongue and French kiss her. Allow George to kiss you, Joan, really kiss you. Surrender him your tongue. Let me see you make out, really make out with one another while touching and feeling one another," said Darryl.

George looked from Joan to look at Darryl before looking at Jeff. Jeff gave his friend a go ahead nod. Then, when George looked at Joan, she gave him an it's okay shrug. With Darryl telling him to kiss Joan, a woman he's obviously sexually lusted over for years, if judging his sexual attraction to her by his erection, George looked as uncomfortable as he was sexually excited. With Darryl encouraging him to kiss her, and with Jeff giving George the go ahead nod to kiss his wife, while Joan gave him the go ahead shrug that she seemingly didn't mind if he kissed her, obviously George and Joan would soon be kissing.

George leaned into Joan and kissed her. Nothing more than a peck at first, then when he parted her lips with his tongue, Joan not only allowed him to French kiss her but also she returned his French kiss with her French kiss. In view of Joan's husband, Jeff, and George's wife, Anne, George and Joan kissed as if they were married and/or as if they were lovers.

They kissed as if there was no one else where with them and they were alone in the room. Perhaps they had kissed before but seemingly, they kissed as if this wasn't the first time kissing one another. They kissed as if they were on their Honeymoon. They kissed as if they had picked one another in a bar after a late night of drinking and were sexually warming up and preparing to have sex. Definitely, their kiss wasn't just a kiss. Absolutely, their kiss was so much more than just a kiss.

Obeying Darryl while Jeff watched George groping his wife's huge D cup breasts, George felt Joan's breasts and fingered her erect nipples while kissing and kissing her. Feeling one big breast while fingering her nipple, he switched off to feel her other big breast and to finger her other nipple. Kissing and kissing one another, they made out like two, horny teenagers in the backseat of a car on prom night. With George and Joan French kissing one another, and with the other two couples watching them lead the way, the atmosphere in the room turned from fear, to reluctance, and to sexual excitement. While everyone watched Joan and George making out, as if they were all watching a sex scene from an adult film, there was total silence.

With them all being such good, close friends, if it wasn't sexually exciting enough to see them all strip down to their underwear, it was even more sexually exciting to see them strip naked. With one friend looking at the other friend's naked body, no one seemed embarrassed or ashamed to show their friends what they looked like without their clothes. Now, with George making out with Joan and with Joan returning George's passion, while he felt her huge tits and fingered her big nipples, watching them making out with one another was what was needed to get the rest of them sexually aroused. It was one thing to strip down to their underwear and quite another thing for them all to strip naked. Now, for the distinct possibility that they'd all be having sex soon, the room was heating up hotter than the fireplace.

"And you Joan," said Darryl as if he was a movie director directing a sex scene while watching George kissing her, feeling her breasts, and fingering her nipples. "Wrap your hand around George's cock while he's kissing you and feeling you," said Darryl. Not done directing his scene, Darryl turned to Jeff with a shit eating grin. "You don't mind if your wife feels another man's prick while they French kiss and he feels her breasts and fingers her nipples, do you?"

Jeff looked up at Darryl and sighed.

"What choice do I have?"

Darryl smiled his arrogant and annoying smile.

"We all always have choices. You can always say no," said Darryl with a laugh. "Saying no won't stop Joan from feeling George's prick but it may make you feel better to voice your disapproval."

Jeff looked from Darryl to look down at his wife with his friend.

"No," he said. "I don't want my wife feeling George's cock while he feels her tits, fingers her nipples, and French kisses her."

Darryl smiled his hideous smile again.

"There. Even though it won't change us all from having some sexy fun with one another, don't you feel better after voicing your disapproval, Jeff?

Jeff shrugged his discontent.

"Now Joan, I want to watch you finger the head of George's dick before slowly stroking his erect prick. I want to see how hard you can make Anne's husband," said Darryl while watching Joan and George kiss.

Reluctantly at first, but when George kissed her and felt her breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples, Joan dropped her hand to George's stiff prick. Touching and toying with his cock with her manicured index finger first, she fondled the head of his cock with her index finger and thumb before wrapping her hand around his erect prick and slowly stroking him. The faster Joan stroked him, the deeper George kissed her while pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples. Unbelievably, Joan was giving George a hand job. Her neighbor and her longtime friend, it was surreal to watch Joan making out with George while stroking his cock as he felt her huge tits and fingered her big nipples.

"Get your tongue in there while feeling her big tits and fingering her nipples, George. Let's see those nipples pop," said Darryl.

The deeper George kissed her and the more that he pulled, turned, and twisted her nipples, the faster she stroked his stiff prick. Then, suddenly, as if steam blowing the lid off of a kettle, Joan broke off the kiss to sit up straight.

"There," said Joan breathless and flushed. "Are you happy now? I told you that we're not sexually attracted to one another. It was just a kiss among friends and nothing more than that."

Darryl laughed at the ridiculousness of her claim that they weren't sexually attracted to one another.

"I'd more believe that your kiss wasn't anything sexual if George didn't have such a huge erection and if your nipples weren't so erect Joan. I bet if I stuck a hand between your legs, you'd be wet," said Darryl.

Darryl let out another big laugh.

"Don't. Please don't," said Joan putting one hand to her lap while gluing her knees together and covering her naked breasts with her other hand and forearm. "Okay, I'm wet," she admitted with obvious shame and embarrassment while looking down at her hand in her lap. "I'm really wet," she said looking from Darryl to look at George with sexual excitement, before looking at her friend Anne with shame and before looking at her husband with embarrassment. "Sorry Honey," she said to Jeff. "Please forgive me. I couldn't help from getting sexually excited. George kissed me, fondled my breasts, and fingered my nipples in the way that you used to do but haven't done in so very long."

Darryl looked over at Jeff who stared at his wife with jealousy and possessiveness, but with obvious sexual excitement.

"So, tell me Jeff, how do you feel about your wife French kissing another man? How do you feel about another man feeling your wife's big tits while fingering her nipples? How do you feel about your wife feeling another man's prick in her hand while stroking him? Is this the first time Joan has given anyone a hand job other than you?"

Jeff gave Darryl an icy stare. If looks could kill, Darryl would be dead.

"Stop," said Jeff. "Just fucking stop being such an asshole."

Darryl smiled at Jeff.

"Stop? I can't stop now. We've just only begun. I'm just getting started," said Darryl with an annoyingly loud laugh. "Your wife stroked George, Jeff. Joan stroked his cock while he felt her tits, fingered her nipples, and French kissed your wife," said Darryl pausing to watch Jeff's reaction. "Does that bother you that George felt Joan's tits and fingered her nipples? How do you feel about George feeling your wife's tits and nipples while Joan stroked his cock?"

Jeff gave Darryl another heated look.

"Please stop," said Jeff.

He looked at his wife with a mixture of disappointment and sexual arousal.

"Did you see the erection that Joan gave George? And Joan willingly admitted that George not only got her hot and bothered but wet too?" He turned to Jeff. "I bet you two will be having some hot, pillow talk tonight, huh?"

Darryl laughed while Jeff looked at Darryl as if he wanted to punch him.

"Fuck you," said Jeff. "I don't like my wife sitting there naked. I don't like you and your supposed brothers ogling my wife's naked body. I don't like her kissing another man while he feels her tits and she strokes his prick but you have the gun," said Jeff. "You're the one calling all of the shots. You're just lucky I don't have my gun."

Darryl nodded his head.

"Well, I'll tell you what Jeff," said Darryl. "This is your chance to get even with Joan and give your wife a taste of her own medicine. Give Christine a big, wet kiss while feeling her tits and fingering her nipples. And you, Christine, wrap your hand around Jeff's cock while he's kissing you, feeling your tits, and fingering your nipples. Slowly stroke him as if he's your husband. You don't mind if your wife kisses another man while stroking his cock do you, John? You don't mind Jeff feeling your wife's tits and fingering her nipples, do you?"

Darryl looked at John staring at his wife with Jeff.

"Of course I mind, but there's nothing that I can do to stop that from happening," said John with a shrug while staring at his naked wife who was about to kiss Jeff, his naked neighbor and friend. "Besides, you're right about us. Just as Christine has always had a thing for Jeff, I'm not embarrassed to admit that I've always been sexually attracted to Anne," said John looking over at Anne before staring at her big tits.

While under the watchful eye of Darryl, the two Larry's, and the other two couples, Jeff and Christine kissed, French kissed. He felt her tits while she slowly stroked his prick. Kissing and kissing, they made out as if they were dating. They touched, felt, and explored one another's bodies as if they were lovers instead of neighbors and friends. When they broke off their kiss, Darryl turned his attention to the last couple.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Fright Night-Forced Swinging Sex 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds