• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Tempting Desire Ch. 01

Tempting Desire Ch. 01

5:15AM; the alarm clock screeched. The time of day I struggled with most. 5:15 on a Sunday morning. The one time of the week that most felt like torture.

Rolling over at the first screech of the clock, with a disapproving groan, I forced myself to move past the snooze button and turned the alarm off, as I dragged myself from the warmth of the bed in my groggy state.

Following my usual wake up routine I headed straight for the shower, the sudden burst of hot water filling the room with steam, only to be drawn up through the ceiling vent. The hot steam gradually waking my body with its warming yet refreshing comfort, as the cool air being dragged past my body through the vent, aroused my skin, a rash of goose pimples flooding my arms as my nipples stood on end in their awakened state

I let the hot water pour over me, brushing the mango scented lather along my body, starting at the shoulder, the soapy warmth replacing the goose pimples from before as I continued scrubbing my arms before moving across my chest. The netting of my loofa catching on my still attentive nipples, sending a jolt of sensations through me and with that my mind was now drawn back to my night's escapades; flashes of bare skin, thick arms around me, soft hands caressing each curve and crevice of my body, lips searching my skin and a tongue that did all but dissatisfy.

My mind was running wild with lustful images as I continued to brush the coarse loofa across my breasts, the reminder of the pleasure that had been felt in the night, only leading my hand to continue it without hesitation. My soapy fingers gliding down my body, reaching my outer folds it was then I realised my libidinous state, the scraping of my nails forcing a shallow moan to exit from within as I let my fingertips wander.

Reaching my now awoken bud, I gently circled it as I let the wildness deep within my mind take over, my inner fantasies being played out in my imagination as my body reciprocated; my hips gently rocking in appreciation of all that was being given.

Facing the wall, the warm water running down my back, my free hand braced, palm flat on the cool tiles as I continued to reward my senses. Flicking playfully and feeling the sweet surges rush through my body in waves, my shallow moans now panted breaths as I pressed my sensitive bud firmly, my mind still transfixed on the images from my night, my body aching, longing for more.

A rush of cool air swept over me as the shower door opened, and Jesse's hands found their way to me. The weight of his body pressed against me as his hands cupped my soapy breasts, his teeth grinding across my shoulder as his throbbing shaft nestled between my buttocks, his grip tightening around my waist in appreciative awe of my sensual display.

Jesse Matthews was my personal worship-worthy god-like figure of a man - I knew he was only in our relationship for the sex and with a body as tempting as his and him knowing exactly how to use it, it suited my busy life to a tee!

I groaned as his hand pressed on mine, pushing firmly against me, I slid my hand free and with that I let out a deep moan as in one smooth motion he got me right where he wanted me, bending me over slightly, his force thrusting into me from behind, his hand satisfying my inner folds .

Jesse was a lady's man, always aiming to please and god he knew how to do it!

"Oh Jesse, fuck me!" my body shuddering with each motion, feeling the tension growing within me as Jesse's groans echoed in time with my own, our bodies demanding we make the most of our early morning desires.

In a swift motion Jesse turned me around, the tiles cool against my back as the heat between us only intensified as he fell to his knees before me with that insatiable grin I knew all too well. Lifting my leg to rest on his shoulder as he dove his tongue into me, teasingly flicking against me, my hips bucking with each strike of his tongue - Jesse fed off his ability to please, his thick baton in hand, my vocal ecstasy only driving him closer to his limits, as he continued to push mine.

Bracing myself against the wall, his lips now planted firmly over my bud as he sucked gently, a little harder each time, his hand leaving his shaft standing on end, his thick yet gentle fingers now within me, pressing against my trigger, my release within his reach.

"Fuck... ohhhhhhh... yes Jesse!! Make me cum!!" and with that his movements intensified, pulling me down onto the shower floor with him, I found myself naturally straddling him and his hardness now deep within me, his hands firmly on my hips as he pulled me down onto him, his hips bucking against me forcing his full length up into me. Pulling me against him his lips reaching my ears - he knew me too well - nibbling playfully as he whispered "I want you to cum all over me". And I wanted that too! Badly, so very badly. "Touch yourself Sasha... make yourself cum" his lusting whispers echoed between his desiring groans. How could I resist? Leaning back against the tiles once more, as he continued to glide into me, now smoother and with purpose yet even more intense, my fingers firmly on me, rubbing, pressing, working in time with his grinds, the hot water of the shower still flowing over us making our morning romp all the more worthy.

It didn't take long and with only a couple of playful flicks I felt myself reach the edge. Jesse felt it too and he matched his series of long deep thrusts with the intense pressing motion of my fingers as my body fell, the rush of waves crashing over me as I tightened around Jesse, as he too began his descent. I kept up my teasing as long as I could, sending jolts of passion through every inch of me. Unable to push myself any further I let myself ride each wave, pulling Jesse close once more, our hard intense rhythm from before now a smooth flowing motion, our bodies sailing through each jolt together as our fluids created a single stream, trickling out around him.

In our euphoric state we stayed for several minutes, Jesse's hands once again caressing my now limp body as I relaxed once more into his arms, his lips laying soft nurturing kisses across my head, before gently, but purposefully nudging me and helping me back up. Recomposing myself, letting the water push my hair back, Jesse pulled me close once more, his heart still racing as I felt him, still engorged, pressing against me, and like an addict I felt my inner cravings spark up again.

But with a series of musical beeps from my pager I was awoken and like a reflex, the professional, working woman within me, took over.

Stepping out of the shower and wrapping a towel around me, all signs of the urges that had been racing through me just moments before had vanished, and I was back in my routine morning race.

Collecting my things and quickly putting my hair up into a messy bun I looked at myself in the fog bordered mirror. "Hey! Who said you could do that?" I called out to Jesse, pointing to the dark hickey he had left on my right breast. Jesse walked over, sly grin painted across his face. "Well you didn't exactly stop me now, did you?" He was right, he was always right.

I slipped into my gym clothes, and with back pack in tow I made for the door, stopping to give Jesse a passing peck on the cheek. My hands on the door knob, I felt Jesse's hands on me once more, turning me to face him, his lips pressed firmly against mine as he pulled me against him. "I really have to go, I'm going to be late" I said, briefly breaking our kiss, despite wanting anything but that.

Not approving of my plans Jesse tugged at my sweats as he continued to playfully lay kisses on me. "You know you would look much hotter without these" gently, slowly lifting my top, my eyes briefly drawn to the obvious bulge within his damp towel.

"I really must go" my moral side forced from within me, and with that I made for the door once more, giving Jesse one last kiss as I left, the disappointment obvious on his face, and my body screaming with objection, as I forced myself to walk out the door "I'll see you tonight yeah?" I called out to Jesse. "Yeah call me when you finish..." - he was always up for fun - "I'll be waiting" he said with a wink and a gestured grasp of his crotch, as I got into my car, "Tease!" waving as I left.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Tempting Desire Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds