• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Diary Of A Hijabi Slut Ch. 02

Diary Of A Hijabi Slut Ch. 02

As Salam Alaikum, people. Manal Ali here. Your favorite tall and curvy, sinfully sexy big-booty Somali Muslim sister. After my breakup with my once-promising lover Yousef Osman, I moved on with my life. Life is too short to bother with the type of people who don't appreciate you, seriously. I am now focusing on my summer classes in the civil engineering programme at the University of Quebec in Hull. That ought to keep my mind off of sex with tall, dark and handsome men. Maybe.

I miss sex with Yousef Osman, and that thick Somali dick of his. I've had it in my mouth and pussy, and it definitely rocked my world. Life without sex simply sucks. I am trying really hard to forget about Yousef and his sexual powers. I don't miss him at all. Alright, I am totally bullshitting, alright? It has been three weeks since Yousef and I split, and I was feeling sexually starved. I love sex, but I won't give my sweet and sacred Somali pussy to just any man.

I, Manal Ali of Somalia, have some ground rules, thank you very much. To me, the person I share my body and heart with must be smart, good-looking, and treat me well. Oh, and he's got to be at least friendly towards us Muslims. I might sleep with them on occasion but I do not feel genuine affection toward non-Muslim males. Or males who hate Islam. Sorry, but that's just the way I am.

The other day I met an interesting brother. Stevenson Fleur, a big and tall young man of Haitian descent. We got a lot of fine, good-looking Haitian brothers at the University of Quebec, and in the City of Hull in general, but I never gave them much thought until I met Steve. You see Steve, who also goes by the moniker Suleiman, is a newcomer to Islam. I have never met a Haitian Muslim before. As far as I knew, all Haitians are Christians. Well, Steve is a delicious and totally welcome exception.

Like a lot of newcomers to Islam, Steve Fleur is just getting his bearings. Islam can be very confusing for a newcomer. The brother has no Islamic clothes, very few Muslim friends and doesn't even know how to pray properly. What kind of Muslim sister would I be if I didn't try my best to help a brother out? I added Steve on Facebook as a friend and crept through his profile. I was delighted to see videos of Somali female celebrities on his page, and gathered that the Haitian brother is fascinated with us Somali ladies. Is that sexy or what?

Every time I saw Steve "Suleiman" Fleur at school, I would greet him and make small talk. What? Nothing in our holy texts says a proper Muslim sister can't be friendly to her Muslim brothers. Steve is a mighty fine brother, damn! I even gave him my number to, ahem, discuss Islam. Unfortunately, the Haitian brother, a brilliant accounting student, seemed a bit slow on the uptake. Still, I am one persistent little bugger when I see someone that I want.

Steve finally got the hint when I 'accidentally' touched his thigh three times while we sat in the food court at school, having Tim Horton's one morning. The Haitian brother flashed me his winning smile, and then laid his hand on top of mine. I returned Steve's smile, and the intensity I saw in his normally shy brown eyes made my heart skip a beat. Yup, that's when I knew I had chosen wisely. Steve officially asked me out. Took a while but it was worth the wait.

Embarking on another relationship so soon might seem ill-advised but it's my life, not yours. Steve asked me out and then, for our first date, he brought me to the Silver City movie theater in Gloucester, Ontario, and we watched the new movie Avengers : Age of Ultron. The movie was awesome, and afterwards, Steve took me to the nearby Blair Mall, where we ate some delicious Chinese food together. Afterwards, we walked around Gloucester, hand in hand, just laughing and talking.

As I started to get to know Steve, I became fascinated by him. I've never given how much thought to how different cultures can be, across the Muslim world. Steve "Suleiman" Fleur is a native of the island of Haiti, whose parents, Louis and Marie Jeanne Fleur moved to Quebec when he was younger. Being raised in a Christian household, and coming from a Westerner-type lifestyle, really affected how Steve sees the world.

Steve "Suleiman" Fleur and I are both Muslims, but we're from very different worlds. A Haitian-born Canadian man and a Somali woman, definitely not the sort of pairing you see every day, that's for sure. I am discovering a lot of wonderful things about Steve, and about the Haitian culture in which he was born and raised.

I was stunned when Steve told me that on the island of Haiti, they've had women in their military since the country was founded in 1804, and Haitian women could vote in elections long before white women in the United States of America and Europe could! These guys really believe in equality! In Somalia, we're just trying our hand at democracy, and gender equality is an idea that clashes with our Islamic cultural norms, even though we're giving it an honest try under our new president. In Somalia, women are second to men, and that's a damn shame.

Steve "Suleiman" Fleur is a proud new Muslim, but he firmly believes that I am his equal. I love his outlook on life. I love a Muslim man who respects women. I can't stand a man who oppresses women...outside the bedroom. Steve is a nice guy, and I do like a nice guy, but I don't want him to be nice to me in bed. I care for Steve, but I need him to be more aggressive. The question is, how do I bring out Steve's inner manly aggression?

One evening, Steve took me to this nice Haitian restaurant called Renedad, and I sampled some delicious Haitian cuisine. White rice, with brown bean sauce, and goat meat. Seriously, I love Haitian food! After the meal, though, I acted uncharacteristically bitchy toward Steve, and as he drove us around, the brother started to get cranky. Finally, Steve confronted me about my bullshit. What did I do then? I grabbed Steve and kissed him. Steve kissed me back, and then parked his car in a darkened corner behind Wal-Mart.

Once there, Steve and I got busy...at last! We kissed passionately, and then got our freak on. I took Steve's big yet gentle hands and pressed them against my chest. Tentatively Steve caressed my tits, and then kissed them once I took off my shirt. Steve began sucking on my tits while his wandering hands slipped into my panties, and he slid first one finger then two into my wet pussy. I sighed happily. Now we're getting somewhere!

Steve kissed a path from my lips to my neck, and then made his way down to my belly. I leaned back in the chair, hiked up my traditional Islamic long skirt, and pulled down my panties. Steve caught a whiff of my sweet pussy and smiled, then buried his handsome face between my legs. I smiled as Steve began eating my pussy like a hungry man. Now that's what I'm talking about!

After Steve gave my horny pussy a tongue bath, I grabbed his crotch and unzipped his pants. I smiled as Steve's hard dick emerged. I blinked upon noticing that Steve was uncircumcised. As a Muslim woman I'd never seen one up close. Alright, I lied. A while ago, I fooled around with this Mexican guy named Ernesto while visiting family in Montreal and he had an uncut dick. I don't mind them. They're fun and more sensitive than cut dicks. Steve looked at me and I grabbed his dick and stroked it. Damn, his dick got even harder. I leaned over and took Steve's dick into my mouth and began sucking it.

Well, my first time tasting Haitian dick and I must say, if Steve's is any indication, then they're magically delicious. I greedily sucked Steve's dick and when the brother came, I drank his milkshake, if you catch my drift. I was slurping Steve's cum and the brother sighed happily and caressed my head when we were rudely interrupted. A Wal-Mart employee started hollering, and Steve shouted, and next thing I know, we were out of there. Screeching tires and all.

Now, there's nothing I hate more than interrupted sex so when we got to Steve's place, we got busy. The Haitian brother worshipped my body, murmuring gentle words to me. Steve licked my pussy, sticking his tongue and fingers deep inside of me and probing me like no one else before or since. I found myself crying out his name as he made me cum. Shoot, no man had ever made me cum on the first attempt. Afterwards, I looked at Steve, for I was clearly surprised. Nice guys are supremely freaky, aren't they?

Afterwards, Steve made me climb on top of him and told me to ride his jimmy, as he calls his dick. Once he rolled a condom on his manhood, I was ready to play. I straddled Steve and impaled myself on his dick. The Haitian brother slapped my ass and pinched my tits as I rode him. I wanted to slay Steve's dick with my Somali pussy so I clenched my vaginal muscles around his rod. Soon the brother was moaning and groaning. I rode Steve hard till he came. Yup, I got it like that.

Steve and I got off to a slow start, but the Haitian Muslim brother is definitely promising. Steve is some kind of freaky, folks, and the stuff he is into might be too much for me. I thought Haitian church guys were all soft and sweet, but I was wrong. Steve, the proverbial nice guy, is a freak in disguise. Now that he's Muslim, the brother is hollering at all kinds of women. I'm lucky I got him first. I am going to have lots of fun with Steve. Stay tuned for me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Diary Of A Hijabi Slut Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds