• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Little Help from a Friend Ch. 03

A Little Help from a Friend Ch. 03

123

The Great Recession had hit us hard. My Mormon wife Claire took money from neighbor Ralph for him to see her naked. A short time later she scored big when he paid to fuck her. Just as surprising to me my mother-in-law Emma seemed a little turned on when I got a quick glance at her tit. This is kind of where it goes from there.

Claire called from work. I thought it was going to be another episode of her fingering herself under the desk while she thought about me or Ralph, most likely Ralph. Instead the news was she was starting her period. Claire is pretty cranky when that's going on. I'd knew I'd be shut down and probably Ralph, too.

The news from Ralph that night was that his wife's parents that owned the family business had a good idea about how much money should be in their off-the-books stash. He'd have to be a little more careful about snagging some cash. With Claire's snatch on the sidelines it wasn't a urgent as it could be. I wasn't getting any pussy and unless he had better luck with his own wife Ralph wasn't getting any pussy either.

We still watched a few games on TV. Claire didn't seem to be in the mood for any teasing or games. She'd sit with us for a while and then go to bed. Ralph summed it up best.

"Wow! From cock crazy to just plain crazy."

"I'd have to agree with you, but remind you it is my wife you are talking about."

"Sorry, Pal. I was worried about how I'd get the money to fuck her, but then I guess I have another week to figure it out."

"As far as I know she doesn't honor any coupons. So, good luck to you on that."

We both had a good laugh just as Claire came back to the room. I tried to claim it was about what an announcer said about the game.

"Just remember that you two have enough blood to run your penises and your brains, but not at the same time. So, you better get all the use out of your brains right now when you can."

"Okay. You got us. We were talking about how Ralph was going to come up with money next week. I told him you didn't take coupons."

"Sure. Real funny. Maybe I should print some up and take them to town. Maybe leave you two with your dicks hanging in the breeze. Was it those kind of coupons you were talking about?"

Ralph got a real sober concerned look on his face. Claire laughed at him. Both of us, in fact. Then she left us sitting there wondering how sinister she could be.

When the game ended, Ralph was gone, and I joined my little Mormon bride in bed she hit me with a question before my ass could settle into the mattress.

"Do you think Ralph will be able to come up with money now that the family is wise to some missing funds?"

"I'm sure he will find a way even if it means robbing banks or beating up little kids for their lunch money."

"We need a grand a month to keep up with our bills, but I need Ralph's cock more than that."

"You need Ralph's cock?"

"What's wrong with that?"

"You do remember that we are married?"

"It didn't seem like a problem this last weekend when he was in and out of me for two days. And, you didn't miss out any, I don't think."

"Maybe I get tired of seeing him climb between your legs or you taking his cock down your throat."

"Would you rather I had someone else and you didn't know about it?"

"No. I don't think I'd like that."

"Okay, it stays as it is. I need more than one fella taking care of me. Sorry, but now that I've done it with Ralph I'm going to need my extra cock on the side. I'm not giving it up."

"What if Ralph stops coming over or moves away or something?"

"Then I'll find someone else, maybe someone with an even bigger cock."

"That's what it's about? A bigger cock?"

"Listen. You are my husband. You do just fine. It's just that getting pounded my a guy with a bigger cock is nice."

"What if I get someone with a tighter pussy?" I countered.

"First of all, I don't think you would do it if you got the chance. Second, women don't cheat with nice guys. They want something wild and different, not ordinary and average."

"What about Ralph? Wild and different isn't exactly Ralph."

"Ralph's an asshole. Married women are attracted to assholes."

"I guess that explains so many divorces when the man says this ex-wife was fucking some asshole she met at work, or some asshole she met on a girl's night out, or even the asshole that lived across the street. I see your point. The one constant is some cock slut of a wife fucking some asshole from somewhere or the other. Maybe I can be the asshole fucking some other guy's wife."

"Good luck with that. Let me know how it works out for you."

"You don't think I can do it?

"No, I won't say you can't. I'll just say you won't"

"Really? How about some chick from work?"

I'm a warehouse manager. We have four women in our crew.

"Honey, I've seen your chicks at work. One drives the fork lift and weighs 180 pounds. The other two are married and nasty as shit. The fourth one likes the fork lift driver. So, where you gonna start?"

"Well then, how about old lady Mitchell down the street?"

"She's almost eighty. Now you're just being stupid." She laughed.

There was one thing I really wanted to blurt out ...

"I saw your Mom's boob ... and she seemed to like it!"

But, that didn't seem like a good idea. Once you've had testicles for a while you don't want to give them up. Even though if I thought I could grow another pair I put a stop to the shit between her and Ralph.

I felt a little safer when Claire's period ended on Saturday. Saturday night got me some pussy. Claire seemed to be happy to be back in the groove, or so to speak, have me back in the groove. Sunday morning she dressed in her garments and a floor length dress. I got nagged into a suit and the kids dressed in matching Mormon cuteness. Nothing seemed more hypocritical than sitting in services with my two children, and my wife, the proverbial whore in church.

Later in the afternoon the kids took a nap. Claire was celebrated Sunday by giving me a deepthroat treat. I gave her a treat of my own. Instead of taking my load deepthroat she pulled up to take it in her mouth with her usual tease of showing it to me before swallowing it. It wasn't a bad Sunday afternoon.

Sunday night it was more pussy. I'd like to say I rocked her world. Instead I'll say I did alright if she wasn't faking it. Right afterward reality set in again.

"Do you think Ralph will be over tomorrow night?"

"I wouldn't be surprised."

"Do you think he has the money issue figured out?"

I didn't even answer. Ralph wasn't mentioned the next morning. Claire called me in the afternoon from work.

"I promised myself I would keep my fingers out of myself today."

"You did? How did that work out?"

"I made it until 10:30."

"Was it good for you?"

"I made myself cum twice."

"Twice one time or one time twice?"

"One time twice."

"I didn't hear the last of what you said. Sounded kind of muffled."

"I'm doing it again ... "

"Where are you?"

"At my desk. I've got my fingers on my clit at my desk."

"Jesus Christ, Claire. Is there anyone around?"

"Just Beth and Lizzie."

"Aren't you afraid they'll know what you are doing?"

"Beth does the same thing. I'm not sure about Lizzie."

"Oh, my God, Claire."

"Hold on ... I'm going to cum."

I heard a little moan in the phone and then a quiet gasp.

"Did you get it?"

"Yeah, I got it. Oh, fuck. That was intense."

"What about Beth and Lizzie?"

"I think Beth knew what I was doing and was doing herself right along with me."

"How can you tell?"

"She stared at me all through it, then got a slight dazed look and tensed up."

"What's she doing now?"

"She gave me a sly smile and went back to working on her computer."

"Damn! I want to work where you work!"

"Wouldn't do you any good."

"I guess we won't know. See you tonight."

The fucking cunt had me all worked up and I had no where to go to do anything about it. I looked up to see the fork lift driver looking at me.

"You all right, Sir?"

"Sure fine. My wife called. I got a little distracted."

"You had a look on you face like you were calling 1-800-fuck-me."

Fork lift drivers are like that. Women are the worst. These harass me all the time. They get a kick at my reactions.

"Hey!" She called to me. Then moved her fist up at down at her crotch in a jacking off motion. Then she drove away to pick up another pallet, laughing loud and hysterically. I wondered who fucks a hundred-eighty pound fork lift driver. It must be a hell of a ride.

Later at home for dinner Claire was all bubbly.

"What do you think of your wife being a bad girl at work today?"

"It's been hard not to think about it."

"You mean it was hard while you that about it?"

"Yes, that, too."

I expected her to want some kind of action, but apparently her fingers on her clit at work had help settle things down. Ralph showed up as I was helping with dishes. We excused ourselves to the den and the game on TV. Unlike before Claire came into the den shortly after, leaving the kids to play together. Claire sat down beside Ralph.

"How were things at work, Ralph?"

"Pretty good. Thought about you a lot."

"Did you solve your money problems?"

Claire was hinting about getting paid, hopefully five hundred dollars, to let him fuck her. I was kind of leaning in to it, too. We needed the cash, yet I was hoping his access to the cash had been cut off so he wouldn't be fucking my wife.

"Things were a little tense today. They think one of the equipment installers had gotten to it because it hadn't been locked up."

"So, that gets them away from suspecting you?"

"Mostly. But, now there is a lock on the drawer where the money is kept."

Maybe my wish was coming true. The money so far got us out of a bind. Maybe this would get Ralph out of the picture.

"Then you didn't get any money?" I asked trying not to sound gleeful.

"No, not today."

Perfect! That was my thought until Claire's voice lilted in the room.

"I'm sure it will work out. Right now I need some of that big cock of yours."

Wait! What? Shit! Oh, no! Huh? No way! What the fuck? All that went through my brain like fire and cold steel. Claire raised her dress above her waist exposing the fact she wasn't wearing panties. She scooted her ass to the edge of the couch and spread her thighs for Ralph.

Ralph kicked off his pants and underwear, leaving his shirt on, her positioned himself so his cock pointed at her damp married cunt. Claire's face lit up as Ralph's cock was at full staff. He moved forward on his knees and pushed the head into her willing slit. Then he started to pump into her. It was ten seconds to slip it in and then they were off and fucking. They were both hot for each other as the whole thing lasted less than five minutes before his balls & his ass checks tightened while he filled her with cum.

Claire let him hold it in her for a couple of minutes as they caught their breath. Then she got up to tend to the kids.

"I've been waiting for that. That's what I needed. I'll be back for the long version after I put the kids to bed."

I was thinking what a whore she was when I realized there was not a mention of money. This was the whole reason for her fucking Ralph and he just got a freebie, plus an order for the full treatment in about a half hour. When the kids were put to bed she came back into the room and spoke to me.

"Come help me tell the kids goodnight."

That was different. I thought she'd try to fuck Ralph again when she sent me of to tuck them in. Instead she stood in the doorway until I was finished, then led me into the kitchen.

"What are we going to do?" Claire started the conversation.

"It looks like you are already doing it."

Claire raised her dress to show me Ralph's cum leaking from her just fucked twat.

"I mean what are we going to do about the money? Did he mention anything to you?"

"No, you came in and spread your legs before I got a chance to bring it up."

"I need his big cock in me. Get over it. What if he can't pay? I don't want to give up fucking him. Yet, I don't want him screwing me without giving us enough to help cover the bills."

"He should chip in. He's fucking you more than I am. We need to go in there and talk to him about it."

"Wait until I fuck him again. I need his cock in me more than just five minutes. It's been a week. I still want more."

"Okay, but before he leaves we need to settle this."

"I hope so. I can't give up on his big cock and how his cum feels in me."

"God, Claire. You sound like a cock-crazed whore."

"Just watch me when we go back in there."

Ralph had stayed on the couch with his cock exposed and almost hard again. When Claire and I stepped in he took off his shirt while Claire whipped her dress up over her head and then unhooked her bra. After a pause for effect she lowered the cups off her tits and tossed her bra at me. Claire went for his cock and was soon taking it down her throat like the whore she had become.

"I can't do this. I have to have you fuck me. Sit up on the couch."

Ralph obliged with Claire straddling his thighs she lowered herself all the way down on one smooth stroke. I had the full on view of his cock disappearing into and out of her cunt. They made it last. I could see my wife cum several times, always know when to stop as to not let Ralph get off. Finally it made no difference as Claire got vocal.

"Oh god, yes fuck me with that big cock. Make me cum. Spray your seed deep up in me. Oh, fuck. I'm cumming."

It was pretty much like that. I saw Ralph lunge up into her and then both of them relax. His cock stayed in her until it softened enough to slip out on its own. A nice glob of his cum followed the head of his prick out of her. Some ran out onto his thigh and onto the leather couch. After a brief make out session Claire got up to sit beside me. I started the conversation with my friend.

"Ralph. You seemed to have a good time. As you know this all started because of your comments and offer of cash, first to see my wife naked. Then after some consideration we agreed to another amount from you to get to fuck her. This happened because we fell behind on some bills and the money from you helped us catch up a little. Finally you offered five hundred to fuck her again, ending up spending the entire weekend. Now you just came over and you two fucked each other twice. It all comes down to if you want to still fuck Claire, and I think Claire agrees, you need to come forth with the cash."

"Sorry about the hiccup in the plans, both of you, really sorry. I'm pretty sure I can get more money to you. How much money are you talking about to keep current on your bills?"

"We're looking at twelve hundred a month to get us where we need to be."

"Then we need to agree on an amount to pay Claire each occasion we have sex."

This was when my little bride surprised me when she blurted out her response before I could negotiate further.

"If you can get us twelve hundred a month you can fuck me whenever or as often as you want!"

I looked at Claire, Ralph was looking at me, then looked at Claire. Claire looked at me, then back at Ralph.

"God Damn, Sweetheart. He'll be fucking you all the time."

"Oh, I don't mind. I love his cock. I need him in me."

I dropped my head to my chest. Instead of it being over it was going to be going on every fucking day. I was crushed. Instead of a Mormon with multiple wives, my wife was going to have multiple husbands. Me and another woman's husband. Then Ralph spoke.

"Listen, Buddy. I didn't know you had the money problems. I'll get you the money. I'll intercept some before it gets to the cash box, and I'm sure I'll get a key, even if I sneak a duplicate. It may be some here and some there, but I'll get you the money. I love fucking your sweet woman's little cunt."

Ralph dressed and left. Claire and I showered together. I got her back and she got mine. Then we worked on fronts for a while. I took her to bed and fucked her. It was a little different that the night before when Ralph hadn't been at her for a week. The tightness was gone, but a slippery softness engulfed my pecker and it felt good to cum in her and add my seed to was that was still in her from him.

The rest of the week went like Monday. She'd get him to fuck her before putting the kids to bed, except we didn't go together after that. I'd usually get back to the den and find his cock down her throat before she'd fuck him again. A couple of time they started without me. I did the follow up shower and get my sloppy seconds when we went to bed.

We went the whole week and didn't see any money from Ralph. After he left Friday night I questioned her.

"Did he give you any money at all?"

"No, I thought he might have given some to you."

"Well, we need to put a stop to this." I demanded.

"It's not hurting anything if he doesn't pay. I don't want to give up fucking him. Don't you say anything to him."

So, she technically wasn't a whore any more. Now she was just a slut. That flashing red "whore" light in my brain was now a flashing red slut light. I still fucked her twice over the weekend and she did the deepthroat before church Sunday morning. I was getting more pussy than ever, but remained unhappy with Claire's wanton desire to share herself.

Claire didn't mention if she frigged herself at work Monday and I didn't ask. It wouldn't have been about me anyway. Monday Ralph was right back between her legs again for the quick fuck before the kiddies' bedtime again. Not that I should blame him. Claire had her dress up and cunt exposed while Ralph was still unbuckling his belt.

"Oh, shit! Bang me with that big thing. I've gone all weekend without it inside me. Fuck me hard. Make me cum. Blast you seed deep inside me!

For the next few minutes he pumped into her hard while she grabbed his ass trying to get him deeper inside her. The word fuck kept gurgling from her throat until Ralph stroked hard into her cunt, then shoved it deep in her while he unloaded his weekend of sperm into my wife. They laid together for a few minutes until Claire excused herself to go get the kids into their PJ's for bed. She lingered where he lay on my couch and pulled her hand along his cock.

"God, how I missed that thing!"

Claire left the room while looking back at Ralph and his exposed cock. A half hour later she was back. They actually kept their hands off each other for a while as she watched the game with us. Ralph had pulled his pants back up, but Claire was naked from the waist down and had only a tight T-shirt on I hadn't seen her wear since high school.

I watched my wife's absentminded fingering of her clit as the game went on into the later innings. It looked like she was about to get herself off.

"This game is pretty boring. Let's go into the bedroom. I need to be properly fucked."

Claire jumped up and Ralph followed right behind her. She turned back to me.

"Are you coming?"

"In a few minutes. You go ahead."

"Okay, it was your rule. You had to be in the room. I'm not waiting for you to dawdle behind."

I watched them turn up the hall to our bedroom. She'd fucked Ralph in there before, but that was the big weekend. They hadn't been in there since that time and I really didn't want them fucking in our bed again. Yet, again I had waited a few minutes thinking it over and by then she would most surely have Ralph between her thighs and buried in her cunt.

It was awkward going in the room. I was right. Ralph's ass was already in the air as he pumped his eight inches deep into her. In the den, first of all, it wasn't fucking in my bed, but I had the game to watch as well as watching my wife get fucked. You know, there was something else to do other than see them going on like rabbits. After a few minutes I sat in the chair. It was near enough to the end of the bed that I could see his prick work in and out of her wet snatch. Probably after fifteen minutes Ralph slowed it down a little. Claire looked over to see me looking at them.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Little Help from a Friend Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds