• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Second Time On Bi Side Ch. 02

Second Time On Bi Side Ch. 02

This is a part of my story second time bi. It takes place the second and third day of my trip. I hope you like my stories and vote for them. No I am not a literary type person and have trouble with spelling at times even spell check misses some of my words due to being real words in themselves. But I think you can grasp what I am trying to do. Enjoy or move on to someone who you do like.

6 A.M

I woke to the smell of coffee and bacon frying. I was really hungry due to fact I had gone to bed without thinking to eat after all the sex I had yesterday.

Going down the stairs I could feel the coolness of the air conditioner, wondering why it was set so low so early.

I found my mom in the kitchen in a short baby doll type outfit and bare footed. The tile was cool to my feet so I knew that it was cool for her also. “Hi mom how was your dinner?”

She jumped at the sound of my voice but recovered quickly. “Oh hi son it was great.” “Did you find everything ok?”

“Yes I did thanks I didn’t take time to do much, just went for a swim and then to bed.”

“Nothing else?” she ask

“No why? I didn’t even take time to eat.”

“It seems like you would have found time for something else.”

“It’s just your aunt said you were still up when she came home.”

I started to wonder where this was going. But decided I would let it play it’s self out. “Well I did have a soda and watched some news program.”

We continued to talk for a while telling each other what had been happening in our lives. I explained about my divorce and such. She about her friends at the club and about dad’s death after 4 years of pain she was glad he was out of that and was with his folks wherever they went.

“Well what have you been doing for fun?” I ask.

“I find the club to be a good therapy for me. Dad and I had a lot of friends there.”

As I watched her I could see she was doing a lot of stooping and reaching for things that she didn’t really use just got down or out of bottom drawers. With each action I could see she her many assets her nipples were standing out like erasers due to the cold.

“You seem to be taking good care of yourself.” I commented.

“You think so? I feel that I could loose a few pounds off my ass, what do you think?” She raised her top so I could see her very fine ass. It was covered only by a French cut panties

This kind of set me back but I responded.” It looks fine to me “

“Oh you’re just being kind.” She smiled. “I bet you have seen well than this before but it is firm feel hoe tight it is.”

“Mom you can’t ask a man, your son to do that.” I said

“Oh come on don’t tell me you haven’t been checking it out as I worked around here” “I bet you would like to touch it and other things too wouldn’t you?” She smiled.

“Mom I couldn’t it’s not rite.”

“You didn’t find it hard to watch us last night did you?”

“You knew I was watching?” “I didn’t mean to but the noise did get my attention.”

“It took you long enough we nearly woke the neighbors before you got up.”

She laughed at my red face.

“My sister and I have been together for some time your dad used to like to watch and he felt it was better than me cheating with a man. Due to his condition he wasn’t able to have sex for about 6 years. Even before he really started to get sick he liked to watch me and her.” “He even took a few samples of her himself.”

“No way dad and Mickey had sex together? I don’t believe it.”

“Well we do have videos around here, somewhere if you need proof.”

“You and Dad did videos with Mickey this I have to see.”

“Ok but it will have to wait till Mickey is here.” “I promised she would get to see the reaction when you see them.”

“But in the mean time we need to do some shopping first.” “I have asked Beth and Jim to join us for supper tonight.”

“I need a shower would you like to help me?” With that she removed her top and I got the first real glimpse of her breasts. There was just no way I would turn down a request like that so we went to her room and got ready for shower.

“Do you remember how both your dad and I would disappear for hours at a time when you were young?”

“Yes I do I wondered what you were doing so long in your room in the middle of the day.”

“Well he used to take me to the shower and fuck the shit out of me” “He really got off doing it standing up.” “Have you ever had a women standing up? It takes a really long cock to do it rite.” I haven’t been able to find one like his before of after.”

When I dropped my drawers she just stared at me. She then said. “You did get something from your dad. “

She reached down and got a hold on my semi erect prick. “Let me feel that thing I bet the girls just love it don’t they?” as she stroked it, it reached its full length of 9 inches. “Yes this will do just fine.”

Pulling me by the hand she led me to the shower. “I love to wash my food before I eat it don’t you?” she stated. She lathered me up real well and started to stroke me real good, making me shudder thinking how wonderful it was to have my mom doing it.

I knew I wouldn’t last long so I ask her to stop but she just kept on going. All too soon I blew a load and she just smiled.

Wanting to return the favor I grabbed the soap and wash cloth. “My turn I need clean melons if I’m going to put them in my mouth.”

“OOOHHH yesss that’s it scrub my melons good baby then do my taco shell to.”

“AAAhhh shit this is so good I’ve needed this for a long time it’s not the same washing with a girl.”

I got on my knees and started to wash her lower parts going to her feet first placing one set of toes into my mouth she had to lean on the wall to steady her.

“OOOHHH Jesus you do like to succcck toes too, your dad could nearly get me off doing that.” “I love to have them sucked when I get ready to cummm.” “Please don’t tease me just finish me off I need a good fuck and now you little mother fucker”

Turning her to face the wall I entered her from the rear. Keeping a hold on her waist so she wouldn’t slip I drove into her for all I was worth.

AAAHHH shiiit that’s good fuck me with that pole you bastard mommy needs a fuck so bad and you are a good mother fucker” Aaaa gooooo ahahah gahhh fuck I’m going to come on my fucking son’s cock.”

I reached up and placed my hands around her throat and applied a small amount of pressure to her wind pipe making her loose air to her brain just for a second. This really sets off most women I have had. Sure enough she nearly passed out on me when she came.

“Aaaaahhhh baaaby fuccck mommie some more”

I picked her up and placed her on my cock facing me sucking her breasts and rubbing her rib cage as I drove my still rigid dick into her for a good 5 min before she came a second time. This time she really had a large spasm.

“Poor baby you didn’t get to come this time did you?” “Well let’s see what mommy can do about that.” Getting on her knees she took my whole prick in one gulp. Running her tongue around it like it was a saber trying to keep my cock from her mouth.

I nearly passed out from this. I looked down to see what it was like and I saw her looking me striate in the eyes. It only took about two min of this to set me off again.

12 p.m.

We got out and dressed to go to town and get things for this evening’s supper. I was really looking forward to it hoping Jim and Beth would join in the fun got my cock hard again.

3 p.m.

As we drove home my mom set real close to me placing her hand into my lap she smiled. “You recover almost as fast as your dad did.”

“ Do you like it when a woman gives you head while you drive?” she ask. Without even allowing me to say yes she unzips my jeans and out pops Willie. She places her head in my lap and starts to bob up and down on it. Sucking like she hadn’t had any in years.

“Oh son you do have a big one mommie loves this dick.”

It was all I could do to keep on the road. As I pulled into the drive I saw my aunt getting out of her car.

“Where is your mom.” She asks. “I need to speak to her.”

Just then I let go of a big stream of sperm down my mom’s throat

All I could manage was to point to her head.

Her sister comes over to the car and looks in seeing mom with a mouth full of sperm she shouts “You cheater you were suppose to wait till we all could be together.”

Mom and I both just broke up laughing.

“You snooze you loose.” Mom said.

“Well I did all I could without raping him last night.”

All I could say was “Sorry Mickey I had already had so much sex yesterday I wouldn’t have been any good for you.

Again mom and I started to laugh. “Maybe we can do something about that tonight. My friends will be over for supper so it should be fun.”

“Oh good is Jim coming over with Beth?”

“Yes he will be here also I hope they are rested, we will all need it before tonight it looks like a long one.”

The party continues later.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Second Time On Bi Side Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 736 milliseconds