• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Diverging Paths Ch. 01

Diverging Paths Ch. 01

This is an original work. Any similarities to any other works or characters are purely coincidental.

A big note of gratitude and thanks to SlaveGirl70 for giving this some TLC in my weak areas.

Chapter 1 is a little bit of a slow burn, but hang in there...it'll be well worth it, especially moving into future chapters.

Constructive comments are always welcome. Enjoy!

"Let's go, Baby Ruth or we're going to miss our flight! We've got 15 minutes to get outta here if we plan on watching the sun go down over Miami Beach with margaritas in our hands!"

Comically annoyed, Lacey stuck her head out of the shower, "For the millionth time, Megan, it's BABE Ruth and we're not going to be late. I can either finish my shower or you can smell me in all my softball practice glory for the next 5 hours, your choice."

"Fine, just hurry up. And try to look a like a girl, would ya? The only sweaty body I want near me is some hot, shirtless cowboy. Do you think Texas boys go to Miami for Spring Break?" Megan asked.

Stepping out of the shower, dripping and wrapped in a towel, Lacey hustled over to her chest of drawers, digging to find something comfortable for the flight from Detroit. "I'm pretty sure even cowboys like beaches and bikinis. What red-blooded American boy can resist that?"

Lacey Montgomery chose an outfit that suited her tomboyish personality, jeans and a University of Michigan t-shirt. She'd spent her whole life more interested in softball than boys. Lacey was too blinded by her training and practice regimens to realize how attractive she truly was. Her 21year old, 5' 8", 125 pound frame perfectly held her shapely figure, athletic build and propped up her full 34C breasts to perfection. Her shoulder length dark blonde hair was always pulled back into her trademark ponytail as not to fall into her baby blue eyes.

She was always too absorbed in her own world to realize just how many heads she turned on a regular basis. She'd had a few boyfriends throughout high school and even engaged in sex a couple of times, but her partners could never hold her interest for one reason or another and never left her satisfied. Her Sports Management studies took up any remaining time that wasn't spent on the softball diamond, in the gym or in the batting cage. She had two semesters remaining before she graduated with her degree and moved on to represent athletes as a sports agent. To say Lacey was 'driven' was an understatement. This Spring Break trip was exactly what was needed before entering the home stretch to graduation.

Megan Baylor was the diametric opposite of Lacey. Her curly chestnut hair accentuated her exquisitely feminine features. From her almond shaped, hazel eyes to her pouty pink lips, everything about Megan screamed 'sensual'. She stood a mere 5' 2" and complained about weighing 100 pounds; a fair amount of that weight was accounted for by her surgically enhanced 32D tits; a high school graduation present from her dad.

She could have any guy she wanted, and usually did. Even if her prey tried the old "I have a girlfriend" excuse, Megan would smile and simply say, "The more the merrier." It was clear that Megan did just enough school work to stay off her parent's radar but her focus, clearly, was on her "experimental years."

The uneventful trip to Miami Beach was followed by a taxi ride to the beachfront hotel. Megan and Lacey peered out the cab's windows and felt like kids in a candy store. Shirtless college men everywhere and each one of them on the prowl looking for that big Spring Break score. Lacey could feel the faint tingle in her belly, that giddy nervous sexual energy starting to surface. Megan, being the 'easy' one, was already getting wet in anticipation, her hot breath fogging up the window. "Reel it in, slutbag." Lacey laughed at Megan, "We have all week."

In the span of an hour after landing, the two had checked into their hotel room, grabbed a bite to eat, donned their bikinis and were beach-bound. The midday sun accompanied by the light breeze felt good on their skin as they began staking their sandy claim.

"Hey, get my back, would ya?" Megan asked as she handed the tube of sun tan oil to Lacey. As Lacey was flipping the cap open, Megan turned her back to Lacey and quickly pulled the strings of her top leaving Megan holding the petite top against her huge tits. Lacey looked at her inquisitively. "What? I don't want tan lines," she giggled shyly looking back over her shoulder.

Lacey started at her waist working up to her shoulders. Her deliberately long strokes up and down Megan's back did nothing to abate Megan's growing sexual appetite and caused her to purr softly. When Megan thought Lacey wasn't paying attention, she pulled the bikini top away and quickly spun her massive breasts into Lacey's massaging hands. The shocked look on Lacey's face was priceless and sent Megan into a fit of laughter that drew the attention of everyone around them.

Lacey knew she had been the victim of one of Megan's classic pick up tricks. She shook her head in amused disbelief then looked back to the task at hand. "OK. Might as well get these while we're at it, I guess." Lacey giggled playfully as she rubbed a layer of the coconut oil onto Megan's gorgeous mounds.

Megan finally regained her composure and tied her bikini top. She looked over at Lacey, "I'm sorry, but that was funny and you know it." Lacey smirked but didn't return Megan's look. Megan's hands covered her mouth and her eyebrows rose as she analyzed Lacey's face. "OH MY GOD! You enjoyed that! You liked it, didn't you, you closet freak?"

Lacey continued to spread her beach towel on the sand and slyly smiled, "I'll be pleading the Fifth on that."

The next two hours were interspersed with casual conversation and fits of giggling interrupted by the occasional gawking and admiring of passersby. They turned front to back as if on a timed rotisserie to ensure that every inch of them was kissed by the sun properly and evenly. As the girls lay on their backs with their eyes closed, Lacey felt a cooling shadow fall across her face. She shaded her eyes with her hand and looked up at what she thought was quite possibly the most handsome man she'd ever laid eyes on.

"Hello, ladies. I hope I'm not intruding. I'm Emilio and this is my friend, Caleb." Emilio had a thick Latin accent, assumedly Cuban. He was obviously one who took pride in his appearance. Although not overbearingly muscular, he seemed fit. His black hair was neatly trimmed and a light beard framed his dark Latin features. Caleb, however, was an impressive physical specimen with broad shoulder, rippling muscles and blonde hair peeking out from under a straw cowboy hat. His aviator sunglasses hid his eyes.

"Afternoon, ladies," Caleb gave Lacey a casual salute and his thick Texas accent became clear.

Not daring to take her eyes off these men out of fear they may be a mirage, Lacey's arm floundered behind her trying to get Megan's attention. Megan finally looked up, astonished by the appearance of the Texas Adonis she'd dreamt about as her nipples visibly stood at attention.

"We're having a party at our beach house tonight. We got a DJ and booze and everything. All it's missing is you." Emilio winked and handed Lacey a flier with the address and a photo of the house.

"Will you guys be there?" Megan chimed in looking around Emilio and directly at Caleb. Caleb used his index finger to push up the brim of his cowboy hat, pulled off his aviators and looked directly into Megan's eyes with a boyish grin,

"Yes, maam."

Lacey leaned over, put a finger under Megan's chin and gently closed her gaping mouth with a grin. "Does that answer your question? Say, 9ish?"

Emilio and Caleb turn on their heels and began to stride away from the two awestruck college girls. Emilio fished his cell phone out of his pocket and dialed a number as they walked. "Mr. Lucas, it's Emilio. Please call me as soon as possible. It's urgent. I believe we found the package you've been looking for." Emilio hit 'End Call', looked at Caleb and smiled as the two high-fived and walked down the beach.

**

"Are you about ready to go, Lacey?" Megan called from the bathroom.

"Ready as I'll ever be," replied Lacey. After finishing applying the finishing touches to her hair and makeup, Megan emerged from the bathroom to see Lacey sitting cross-legged on the bed wearing denim cutoffs and an 'I love Michigan' t-shirt.

"Oh...you are SO not ready to go." Megan let out an exasperated grunt. "You need to look like the only girl at the party that Emilio can't say 'no' to, got it? Lose the t-shirt, the bra and the panties and put your bikini top back on. You need the 'girls' on display, front and center." Lacey knew Megan's method for bagging a guy was fail-proof. With her wardrobe adjusted, Megan went to work on Lacey's makeup and hair. Megan's expertise made short work of the task, making Lacey irresistible.

Ten minutes had passed when Megan stopped, stepped back and looked at her handiwork with a surprised look on her face. "Holy shit...I never realize just how beautiful you were until just now. If you weren't my bestie, I'd be all over you right here and now, party or no party." Lacey blushed from the compliment and started for the door with Megan in tow.

**

The girls walked through the open front door just after 9. It was obviously the right place given the loud music, scantily clad coeds gyrating and jumping everywhere and the smell of alcohol. They pushed through the crowd looking for their hosts. Making their way through the writhing crowd, the girls found the expansive back yard. A massive pool was the centerpiece of activity where partiers in all states of undress were splashing and laughing. As they surveyed the activity, Lacey felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned to find herself looking straight into Emilio's eyes.

"I'm very glad you made it," Emilio smiled. "Can I get you ladies a drink? I make a mean mojito." The mischievous look in his eyes made it impossible to say no.

"Umm...is your cowboy friend here?" Megan asked surveying the crowd.

"Caleb? He's here somewhere. He probably has his pants down somewhere proving the myth."

"What myth would that be?" asked Megan with a raised eyebrow.

Emilio chuckled, "You'll have to ask him about it. I'm sure he'd be more than happy to explain."

The girls stood and idly chatted until Emilio returned, drinks in hand. After a quick toast the questions began. Where are you from? What do you do? When are you leaving? Caleb strode up confidently, wearing only his faded jeans and cowboy hat.

"Emilio told me you were here. I've been waiting to see you all day." His comments were stated as a generality, but Megan knew they were intended for her. Her heart skipped a beat as her eyes traced every inch of Caleb's form, sending shivers down her spine and igniting warmth beneath the miniskirt she wore.

The heavy handed mojito was already working its magic on Megan's inhibitions as she reached out and put her tiny hand on Caleb's rock hard chest.

"Sorry. I just had to make sure you were for real." Megan blushed and mouthed the words "oh my god" to Lacey.

"So what's with this big myth I'm hearing about you, Caleb?" Lacey asked.

"Well, they say everything is bigger in Texas. I'm just doing my best to prove it." Caleb reached for the button on his jeans.

"Hold it right there, cowboy." Megan put her hand on his. "Let's go get to the bottom of this somewhere more private. Don't worry, Lacey, I'll give you a full report on my findings later." Megan playfully bit her bottom lip, grabbed Caleb by the hand and started back towards the house.

Caleb smiled and tipped his hat to Emilio and Lacey as he was led away. "See you shortly, amigo." Emilio's eyes narrowed as he nodded to Caleb.

**

Megan was pulling Caleb through the crowd of partiers toward a flight of stairs she'd keenly noticed earlier. As they reached the base of the stairs Caleb gave her arm a jerk nearly sending her airborne back into him. As her body roughly collided with his, Megan looked up a Caleb questioningly. He smiled at her, "My house, my rules." Megan let out surprised squeal as he effortlessly threw her over his shoulder and bounded up the stairs.

Caleb threw open the first bedroom door he came to and stepped inside only to realize it was currently in use. A cute redhead was busy on the bed on her elbows and knees being savagely fucked from behind with her face buried in another coed's pussy. Lost to the moment, none of them even noticed Caleb's presence as he backed out of the room. The master bedroom at the end of the hall was now their destination.

Megan was still giggling and squirming as if she could possibly escape the behemoth if she'd wanted. Caleb threw open the massive door and proceeded to dump Megan on the large four poster bed in an unceremonious, laughing heap. As Caleb returned to the door and turned the deadbolt, ensuring privacy, Megan peeled off her shirt, throwing it in Caleb's direction. He turned and was awestruck at the sight of Megan's enormous tits. Her small, dark brown areolas were highlighted by her fully hardened nubs; he froze where he stood.

Megan slinked off the bed, her unbuttoned mini skirt fluidly falling to the floor as she stood and slid to her knees in front of him. Her hands began tracing the bulge in Caleb's pants, first with her hands then with her mouth. He could feel the warmth of her mouth caressing his cock, which demanding to be released. She deftly unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans and began to pull them down.

Her eyes widened in wonder as the myth was confirmed to be true. Caleb's huge cock sprang free causing her to gasp at its size. It was easily 10 inches long and her tiny hand couldn't quite encompass its girth. Megan eagerly went to work on the massive man meat in front of her.

Holding Caleb in one hand, her tongue gliding up and down the length of his shaft leaving a wet trail of saliva as her other hand reached under and began gently squeezing and tugging on his balls. She looked up into Caleb's eyes as she began to swallow as much as she could manage, slowly and steadily until she thought her jaw would unhinge and held it there; his eyes rolled back into his head. She held more of him in her mouth than any other felatrix before her. Megan pulled off his cock and gasped for air leaving strings of saliva bridging the short gap between them.

She went in for a second helping but didn't hold it for long before settling on a nice moderate pace. Her technique was impeccable. As she enveloped the massive head with her mouth, her hand slid all the way to the base of his cock then back up to meet her lips as she pulled off his glans, leaving only the tip in her mouth leaving Caleb feeling as though she was deepthroating his entire member.

Caleb had been pent up all day staring at all the semi nude bodies on the beach and fantasizing on this very moment with Megan. Her pace continued for several minutes as her keen hearing picked up a change in Caleb's breathing. She matched her pace with his ragged breaths and began squeezing and sucking with incrementally increasing pressure. Megan felt the telltale twitching, the harbinger of climax.

Caleb's breathing stopped and with a guttural moan erupted like a breached dam flooding Megan's expert mouth with his warm semen. Jet after massive jet filled Megan's eager mouth to capacity exceeding her ability to swallow. She continued squeezing and sucking as rivulets of cum escaped the corners of her mouth, spilling his cum all over her buxom chest.

She didn't let up until Caleb's ragged breathing became more regular as the endorphin overload began to subside. His whole body shuddered as he came to his senses. "Holy fuck!" He looked down at the cum soaked coed and smiled. "I'm moving to Michigan if that's how y'all girls take care of your men." Megan blushed. "I reckon the gentlemanly thing to do is return the favor."

He took Megan by the hands and helped her to the bed, guiding her to the center of the bed lying on her back. Caleb reached into the drawer of the night stand, retrieved a black satin blindfold and smiled down at her. "My house, my rules, remember?" Megan lifted her head as he fit the mask snugly covering her eyes; a giddy giggle escaped Megan's lips.

He collected both of her small hands into one of his and lifted them over her head as he straddled her tiny frame. She could feel his weight shift toward the head of the bed then feel of cold metal encircled one wrist and the sound of ratcheting metal only meant one thing; handcuffs. Before Megan could react, Caleb had both hands restrained and climbed off the bed.

"So this is how it's going to be, huh?" Megan questioned.

"This is how is HAS to be." Caleb replied firmly.

Megan heard a drawer open and close then felt his hand roughly grab her hip and turn her partially on her side then a sting on her butt cheek. "Ow! What the fuck, Caleb? What did you just do to me?" Megan growled struggling against her bonds. Caleb said nothing as she cursed him repeatedly. He began getting dressed while the drug took effect. Less than a minute passed when Megan's body drifted into a deep slumber, her breathing slow and rhythmic. The deed was done.

**

"Well, it looks like we have some time on our hands. Do you know the salsa?"

Lacey couldn't help but laugh at Emilio. "I'm from Michigan. The only salsa I know goes on my tacos." He covered his eyes with his hand in disbelief.

"By the end of the night, I know which salsa you'll like better. Come, I'll show you." Emilio led her to the makeshift dance floor. He left her standing just long enough to walk to the DJ, whisper a few words in his ear and slip him some cash. He returned to Lacey with devilish grin. "You said you were an athlete so this shouldn't be a problem." He showed her the basic salsa rhythm and told her to just follow his lead.

Emilio was an excellent teacher and a more amazing dancer. For the next half hour the DJ played nothing but salsa music as requested. Emilio and Lacey were a constant blur of motion, spinning and dipping around the dance floor. The seductive movements slowly kindled the sexual tension between them, building slowly, yet to crescendo.

As if on cue, the DJ shifted gears and slowed the beat inviting a more intimate atmosphere as the lights dimmed. Emilio pulled her tight to his body, their eyes locked, oblivious to the world. He put his hand behind Lacey's head and slowly pulled her in for a kiss, their tongues mingling. Her arms wrapped around his neck and held his lips to hers as they slowly swayed to the music, hungry for a man that she felt might somehow hold her attention. Unaware of the others around them, they bumped into another couple.

"Ouch!" Lacey squeaked. "I think that guy just pinched my ass."

Lacey looked at the couple they bumped into and realized the couple was focused on each other. She turned back to face Emilio and felt the world start to spin, just a little at first. "Whoa! Do you have someplace I can lay down for a minute? I'm dizzy all of the sudden." Emilio peered at her with a suspicious look and an evil grin crossed his face.

"Of course. Let's get you someplace quiet." Emilio threw her arm around his shoulder and began walking towards the house. Emilio turned his head and whispered into her ear, "Sweet dreams..." Lacey's vision began to narrow, the world went silent...then darkness overtook her.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Diverging Paths Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds