• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Shy Teen Slave Ch. 08

My Shy Teen Slave Ch. 08

She hated me so much.

Her forehead was wet with sweat, her nipples hard and her cunt dripping. It was erotic, the way she was rocking her hips, trying to get me to touch her. My bedroom was hotter than I usually kept it, but she was burning for other reasons. She grit her teeth to keep from moaning. Her eyes were squeezed shut, probably so she wouldn't have to look at me. I liked it when she was submissive, but I liked her like this, too. Defiant, but at the same time, too horny to do anything but take what I give her. That humiliated her. It was quite a detrimental cycle...for her.

I had been doing a bit of sensation play, with feathers, a small leather flogger, and now, ice. I dipped the cool block between her breasts, over her nipples. She squealed and tried to get away, as they were painfully hard now. I let the water drip onto them before I took one in my mouth, warming it and teasing it with my tongue while the other one was left untouched and freezing. She tensed as I slowly trailed it down her abdomen. When I reached her mound, she tried to jerk away, her eyes wide with fear. Of course, being tied spread eagle to my bed, she didn't move much.

Even slower, I let it travel until it reached the top of her slit. I kept it there for a while, letting her fully realize how much trouble she was in.

"Please!" She thrashed. "No, don't!"

She was moving too much for me to work properly, so I had to take new cords and tie her down by her thighs. I didn't waste any time, and in my haste, I may have tied her a little too tightly. Either way, she was now effectively spread open, and there was nothing she could do but wait it out.

I dripped some of the water down the side of one of her lips, and she moaned with lust and despair. I licked it up before it could even touch the bed. I carefully moved the ice cube to her center, and lightly moved it up and down her slit. She gasped and struggled, simultaneously trying to thrust her hips forward for the contact and pull away from the cold. I pressed it on her clit until she was squealing and shouting for me to stop. As I did this, I pumped a finger into her, feeling how tight she was clenching down and how wet she really was. I smiled, an evil idea in my mind. Gingerly, I lined the ice cube into her hole. The anticipation, I learned, actually terrified her.

"No, please don't!" She cried. "Master, please!"

I shushed her.

"It's okay, Love. Calm down." I said soothingly.

I locked eyes with her, mine calm, hers horrified, as I slowly pushed the ice cube into her pussy.

She hated me so much.

Letting the ice cube slip and stay inside her hot, wet, hole, I circled her cold clit with my tongue. She was mewling the cutest little noises. I pleasured her like I knew she wanted me to the entire time we had been playing, only instead of my fingers, tongue, or cock filling her pussy, it was an ice cube. It wasn't too big, and it melted within a minute or two, though I'm sure it seemed like much longer time to her. When it was melted, I fucked her a bit more with my tongue, making sure to warm her up again. I didn't stop until she was moaning.

"See? I'm not that bad." I told her.

"Sir..." She trailed off.

I lightly brushed my mouth over her cunt, letting her feel my lips against hers.

"Please, turn it off." She begged me, although her voice was almost silent.

I just smiled at her. "Do you want to come for me?" I asked, teasing her with light touches of my thumb.

"Not on camera."

"If I turn it off, you don't get to come."

She started to whine with frustration as she tried to grind against my hand. It was musical.

"Are you sure you don't want to come?"

She nodded, and so I picked up a remote on the bed and turned it off. When she heard the click, she calmed down a bit.

I was planning on showing a clip of her to a friend of mine, and she knew this. I wasn't lying when I told her that, and I didn't set the camera up just to scare her. It was on, and though I would never let it be shown to anyone I didn't want it to be shown to, he was going to watch it. I was planning on inviting him over one day to see her. It's not that I wanted to share her. This wouldn't be sharing, everyone would know that she's mine. It's just that because she's mine, I can do whatever I want with her. And I wanted to embarrass her. It was sadistic, but I wanted to take advantage of her shyness, because she was just so cute when she was uncomfortable. And that's something I got off on.

I kept her tied until her breathing evened out a bit more. When I did release her bonds, she curled into herself, trying not to look at me but not wanting to ask permission to leave. She thought I would've said no. I motioned over, and she begrudgingly let me hold her in my lap. I knew it made her feel safer, but she was mad at me.

"Why are you doing this to me?" She asked into my chest. "What did I do?"

"You didn't do anything." I told her as I stroked her soft, clean hair. "You've been so perfect. But you're so shy. And you get embarrassed so easily. I love that about you. And you know I can be a sadist. I like seeing you like that, so uncomfortable and distraught."

"Why?" She sighed, sounding like she was holding back tears.

"Because it's cute."

She took a shuddery breath, and she was shaking a little. I soothed her, whispering to make her feel better.

"Love, don't be so sad. You might like it. And I'll never put you in any danger, you know that."

"Please," She attempted hopelessly. "I just want to be yours, please don't show me to anyone else. Please, sir."

"Oh, but I'm not just going to show him. I'm going to let him in, and I'm going to let him touch you and play with you. It's okay, though. He's a nice guy."

"Does he...have..."

"Yeah," I answered. "He has three, I think. None are like you."

"How?"

"Because I love you. I care about you in ways a lot of people don't care about anyone. Don't be so serious. It's just fun. Don't try to argue with me about this."

"Master... But what if..."

"What if what?" I asked gently.

"Am I good at it?"

"Good at what?"

"You know...being yours."

"Being my slave?"

She nodded into my chest, shy once more.

"You're perfect."

"But other masters wouldn't think so."

"You've been through a few?"

"Never for more than a few days. But almost fifteen."

"Well I don't care about what anyone else thinks about you. And you're not going to be his slave. You're still going to be mine. You'll always be mine and I'll always love you."

She looked up at me, and I swear that even though she was pouting, her eyes somehow smiled.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Shy Teen Slave Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 623 milliseconds