• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Reform School Sisters Ch. 10

Reform School Sisters Ch. 10

The ringing phone woke Lilian from a deep slumber. Her eyes slowly opened, and she struggled to lift her head from the pillow. Her naked body was tangled up with those of her daughters. The last few days had been a blur of non-stop sex between the three women. They had been fucking tirelessly from the moment the girls had come home, and almost constantly right up until the late hours of the night before.

Lilian pulled an arm from under Paige's head and reached warily for the phone. "Hello?" she mumbled. Her voice was still hoarse from repeatedly screaming in orgasm.

"Aunty Lilian? It's Cassie! I'm so sorry to bother you, but... I... I didn't know who else to call!" Cassie was Lilian's eldest niece. It sounded as if she'd been crying. Lilian sat up, suddenly concerned by the frantic tone of he girl's voice.

"What's wrong, Sweetie? Tell me what happened." she said.

"It's Kimmie! She's in trouble again. It's serious this time..." Kimmie was Cassie's little sister. She had just turned 18. Cassie was older, in her late twenties, and her sister's legal guardian. "She's been drinking... taking drugs... I... I can't control her, Lilian! I don't know what to do... I wanted to ask you if you think I should send her to that.. that school you shipped Bree and Paige off to."

Lilian looked down at her girls. Paige's leg was draped over her hip, and she was cuddled up against her. Bree was spooning her younger sister, her hand cupping the girl's breast. They were both sleeping peacefully, their faces still sticky with each other's cum.

"Oh, don't rush into that just yet." she said over the phone. "It's expensive, after all... and a bit drastic. Why don't you have her stay with me for a couple of weeks. Give yourself a break."

"Oh, Aunt Lilian, I couldn't ask you to..."

"I insist, Dear. You're a young girl, you don't deserve this." Lilian insisted. "Besides, I'll lay down the law with Kimmie, see if I can do anything to help set her straight."

"Aunty Lil... I don't know what to say! I... I don't know how to thank you..."

"Totally unnecessary, Cassie. Drop her off whenever you'd like. We'll be home all day."

"Um... ok! I will. As... as soon as she wakes up, we'll come over."

"Wonderful. See you soon, Dear." Lilian replied.

"Ok... See you soon. Goodbye, Aunty Lil."

"Goodbye, Dear."

Lilian hung up the phone. She took a deep sigh, then nudged her daughters. Paige furrowed her brow and snuggled deeper into Bree's arms in protest.

"Wake up, girls." Lilian ordered. "We need to get cleaned up. We're having guests over."

-------------

Once she'd arrived, Kimmie did her best to let her relatives know she didn't want to be there. She sulked for the rest of the day. She was rude, distant, and uncooperative. She chatted a bit with her cousins, assuming at first that they felt equally imprisoned with their mother. They seemed happy, however, and soon she grew frustrated with their lack of commiseration.

She avoided her aunt as best she could. Lilian was still as stern and uptight as she had remembered. The woman had already laid out a chore schedule for her, and told her she would be expected to get up at 7 o'clock each morning to join the family for breakfast.

"That's bullshit!" she had protested.

"Fine, then you can starve. Lilian replied coolly. "It's either breakfast at 7 or no breakfast at all. Or lunch."

Kimmie spent most of the evening in the guest bedroom, stewing in her own misery. She wished more than anything to be out with her friends, getting stoned and hooking up with guys, but was resigned to her fate, at least for the moment.

At around 10 o'clock that evening, Kimmie left her room for a glass of water. She crept down the hall quietly, not wanting to call attention to herself.

As she passed her cousins' bedroom, she heard noises through the door. She paused, listening intently. She could hear moaning. 'Shit!' she thought to herself with a knowing grin. 'At least someone's gettin' laid!'

Unable to resist her curiosity, she gently turned the doorknob and nudged the door open, eager to get a peak at the stud whichever of her cousins had taken home. She peered inside, and her face grew instantly pale.

On the bed, Bree and Paige were locked together in a frantic sixty-nine. The two girls were eating each other's cunts furiously, oblivious to their surroundings.

Kimmie backed away from the door slowly, then bolted, running down the hall and into the living room. She leaned against the wall, her mind reeling as she struggled to comprehend what she'd seen.

'Jesus Christ!' she thought. 'They're fucking dykes! Fucking incestuous dykes!' She scrambled to figure out what to do, scanning the room helplessly. Her eyes landed on the phone by the couch. She rushed over to it and quickly dialed her sister's number.

"Hello?"

"Cassie! It's Kimmie! You've gotta get me outta here!"

Cassie sighed into the phone. "Kimmie, we talked about this. You need some discipline, you're out of-"

"They're fucking each other!" Kimmie blurted, interrupting her sister.

"What?"

"Bree and Paige! They're... they've gone lez! And with each other! It's fucking sick! They're going at it right now! I can't stay he-"

The phone suddenly went dead. Kimmie looked at the receiver in disbelief. She hung it up and held it to her ear again. Nothing.

"Were you trying to make a call, Dear?"

Kimmie whirled around. Lilian was standing at the other end of the couch, the unplugged phone wire swinging casually in her hand.

"Aunty Lilian! You're daughters! They're... they're-"

"Fucking?" Lilian interrupted.

Kimmie gaped. "You know?!?"

Lilian walked up to her niece. She took the receiver from her and placed it carefully back on the hook. "You didn't have permission to use the phone, Dear. I'm afraid I'm going to have to punish you, now."

"Wha... What?" Before she could continue, Kimmie was forced swiftly back onto the couch and pinned down by her aunt. She struggled against the older woman, but Lilian was surprisingly strong. She climbed on top of her niece, sitting on her legs, and pinned her arms above her head with both hands.

"Get the fuck off of me!" Kimmie screamed. "I'll yell for help! You can't do this!"

Lilian silenced her with a hard slap across the face. "You listen to me, young lady. You've been a horrible little sister to Cassandra ever since your parents passed. She's done nothing but try to look out for you, and you've done nothing but be ungrateful."

Kimmie's eyes welled with tears. She stopped struggling, and she began to surge with guilt as she thought of her sister. "I... I know I haven't been the best person..." she admitted.

"Good. You're finally taking a bit of responsibility." Lilian replied. "Now, tell me what you saw upstairs a moment ago."

Kimmie's eyes flashed with the memory. The image of her cousins, naked and tangled together on the bed flooded her mind. "They were... they were fucking each other. Bree and Paige."

"Be specific, Dear. What were they doing."

"Bree was on top of Paige, and... they were... they were licking each other's p-pussies." Kimmie stammered.

"Did they seem to be enjoying themselves?" Lilian asked.

"Definitely. I mean... hard not to enjoy yourself when you're getting your pussy licked, isn't it?"

Lilian chuckled. "I suppose you have a point. How did seeing them make YOU feel?"

Kimmie grew quiet. She hesitated. "What do you mean?" she finally asked.

Lilian sighed. "You know what I mean." She slid down a bit, sitting on Kimmie's legs, and shoved her hand between the girl's thighs.

Kimmie gasped, and started to struggle again. "Hey! Stop that! What the fuck are you doing?!?"

"You feel wet, Dear. But I can't be sure through these pajamas." Lilian pushed her hand inside her niece's bottoms, cupping her naked cunt. Kimmie jerked her hips, trying in vain to pull herself away from her aunt's touch.

"Hmm... Definitely getting a little wet, Sweetie. Are you excited by the image of my daughters together? Are you a little dyke, like they are?" Lilian asked teasingly.

"N-no! I'm not! Stop it!" Kimmie whimpered.

Instead of stopping, Lilian continued, rubbing her fingers slowly through the younger girl's moistening folds. "Oh, I think you're lying, Kimberly. I think you like the thought of my girls fucking very much."

Kimmie whipped her head back and forth, tears streaming from her eyes as her aunt forced herself on her. Her pussy squelched as Lilian's fingers slid through it. She knew she was getting aroused, but couldn't bring herself to admit it.

Lilian's fingers moved expertly to her niece's clit, rubbing it enticingly, coaxing it out from under it's hood. She tweaked and twisted it, causing Kimmie to let out an involuntary moan.

"That's right, Dear. Just let the pleasure take over." Lilian cooed. She slid her fingers down again into Kimmie's swampy folds, plunging them deep inside the struggling girl. Kimmie sucked in her breath as she felt her aunt penetrate her. At the same time, Lilian's thumb strummed mercilessly against her throbbing clit.

"No! S-stop!! I... I..."

The pleasure was too much for the excited girl to resist, and she gave herself over to it, writhing slowly under her aunt's stroking fingers.

She closed her eyes, trying desperately to picture anything but her aunt and cousins. She couldn't seem to think of anything but them, however. She imagined them naked and writhing together on a bed, consumed with decadent, incestuous desire for each other. The fantasy drove her pleasure higher, and she started to pump her hips involuntarily against her aunt's eager thrusts.

"Yes, how does that feel, Baby? Do you like having your aunt's fingers inside you?"

Kimmie struggled to speak, as her body throbbed with arousal. "Y-yessssss..." she finally hissed.

"Did you enjoy the sight of your cousins fucking each other?"

"Y-yessssss..."

"You're a dirty little dyke, after all, aren't you? Just like my beautiful girls."

Kimmie's eyes shot open. She wanted to say no, but her aunt's thumb had started rubbing enticingly at her clit. Instead, she groaned, and nodded her head reluctantly.

"That's good, Sweetie. That's good. I want you to cum on your aunty's fingers. Can you do that for me?" As she spoke, Lilian began to pump her hand faster. Her thumb scraped against Kimmie's slippery clit, sending waves of pleasure through the young girl's body.

Kimmie arced her back, thrusting herself down powerfully against her aunt's fingers. Her pussy clamped around the pistoning digits, sucking them deeper inside her. Her face contorted with bliss, and she cried out as a powerful orgasm swept over her.

"YEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!" she wailed, her body going rigid. Her cunt oozed juices into her panties, coating Lilian's fingers with her thick, creamy ejaculate.

Lilian continued to stroke her niece through her orgasm, gently guiding her through it until it began to fade. The young girl slowly relaxed her muscles, sinking back into the couch with a heavy sigh.

Lilian grinned down at Kimmie as she slowly opened her eyes. They stared at each other in silence, communicating entirely with the expressions on their faces.

Lilian had a knowing look on her's. She understood exactly what was going through Kimmie's mind. Kimmie looked incredibly satisfied, almost serene. Her eyes were hazy, and her lips curled in a shy, contented smile.

Lilian slipped her hand out of her niece's pants and brought it to her lips. She sucked her fingers deliberately, watching Kimmie's face react as she licked away every drop of her cum.

Kimmie's eyes widened. Reality was setting in, and she suddenly wasn't sure how she felt about what had happened. Lilian smiled, and slid off of her niece's body.

"I think it's time for you to go to bed." she said.

Kimmie mumbled her agreement, and slipped off the couch. She hesitated, then scurried out of the room, bolting up the stairs and out of sight. Lilian's hand fell to her own burning crotch. She stroked it leisurely. After Kimmie had been gone for a few minutes, she headed up the stairs too, eager to join her daughters in their bedroom.

Kimmie lay on her pillow, staring up at the ceiling in the darkness. Her mind struggled to comprehend what was happening to her. She felt apprehensive about her situation, afraid of what might happen if she continued to live with her relatives, but also incredibly happy for the first time in what felt like forever.

The sounds of sex were beginning to make their way through the halls and seep into her room. She knew it was her cousins, and couldn't help wondering if her aunt might have joined them.

The thought made her shiver, and she felt her pussy throb with renewed arousal. Hesitating for the briefest of moments, she plunged her hand under the covers, finding and stroking her needy pussy.

'Oh, God... What is happening to me?' she thought, as her fingers strummed excitedly at her clit. Images of her sexy relatives flooded her mind. She imagined being with them, licking their pussies and groping their naked bodies.

The sounds of her cousins' love making were driving her wild with desire. She was so turned on, she briefly considered joining them for real, but almost immediately lost her nerve. 'I can't do that... not for real!' she thought. 'But it makes for a wicked fantasy...'

She kicked the covers off, running her hands eagerly over her own lithe body. She felt like she was on fire, hornier than she could ever remember being. She stroked her burning pussy, juices coating her fingers and drenching her panties.

After a quick hesitation, she brought her wet fingers to her lips, and tasted herself for the first time. The flavor drove her wild, and she fucked herself frantically, her hips thrusting up off the mattress.

Kimmie couldn't seem to stop fantasizing about lesbian incest. She imagined her sexy cousins... her dominant aunt... her body tingled. with desire. The thought of being with her own sister suddenly entered her mind and she sucked in her ragged breath. Almost instantly her face contorted, and she let out a strangled cry as a powerful orgasm erupted into her panties.

Her body collapsed again, her hands still buried between her sticky thighs. The smell of her cum invaded her nostrils and she sighed with pleasure. She blushed, realizing she'd cum while picturing her older sister, and immediately tried to put the thought out of her mind.

The day's events had taken their toll on the young girl, and she was exhausted. Barely able to pull the blankets back over her trembling body, she soon fell into a deep, satisfied sleep. As Kimmie snored softly in her room, her cousins' moans of pleasure- joined by her aunt's- continued to permeate the halls of the spacious household.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Reform School Sisters Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 242 milliseconds