• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Good Morning Baby

Good Morning Baby

The most beautiful sight lay before you as you wake up in the morning. Your newlywed wife lays sleeping across the bed from you with a faint smile on her lips. You have been back from your honeymoon for two weeks but you know she's dreaming about it.

You slowly kiss her slightly parted lips and slip out of bed. You have a lot of work to do. It's her birthday today and you have a big day planned for her, starting with breakfast in bed. Heart shaped pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries on top, bacon, and eggs. After its all done you walk back towards the room with the tray in your hands.

The door is slightly open and as you get close you hear sounds coming from inside, soft moaning and sharp gasps every so often. Not wanting to disturb her you slowly slip into the room and set the tray down. The blankets cover most of the top half of her body down to mid thigh, only her legs showing out from under the blanket. You see the covers moving at her chest and her pussy. Her breathing becomes harder and harder as she moves faster and faster and you hear wet slapping sounds and realize how wet she is.

You slowly walk over to the bed and lift the covers ever so slightly to see her hands under her panties, almost completely soaked in her juices. You put your hand on top of hers and press even harder and she stops and throws the covers off of her leaving your hand on her pussy. "How long have you been-" you cut her off with a passionate kiss and start to press into her pussy over her panties.

She moans into your mouth and you pull out of the kiss. "Shh baby... Just enjoy it." She relaxes and you kiss her again, this time as you pull her panties down her legs. You pull out of the kiss again and move to the bottom of the bed and pull her panties completely off. You put your hand on her bare pussy and go back to rubbing it, making her start to gasp again. You kiss up her legs to the inside of her thighs, planting a kiss on each side as you work your way towards her wet heat.

Reaching her pussy, you place a kiss directly on her lips causing her to arch her back. You part her lips with your fingers and attack her clit with your tongue and lips. You suck her clit, swirling your tongue around it as she writhes in pleasure. You insert two fingers into her already dripping pussy and start to pump. You look up at her as you keep playing with her clit and fingering her to see her playing with her boobs, squeezing them together and pinching her nipples. Her eyes are closed and she is biting her lip to keep from crying out.

You stop attacking her clit with your tongue and slow down your fingering when you see she's getting close. You start to lick around her pussy, starting at the bottom and lightly grazing your tongue up over her slit kissing her clit. She lets out a soft whine at your teasing. You do it again, a bit harder this time. She moans through the lick and gasps as you press against her sensitive clit. Twice more, harder each time, and her legs begin to tremble.

You begin to kiss your way up her stomach, stopping at each boob to suck and bite on the nipple to hear her squeal softly, then up to her neck. You mark her neck on the soft spot of her throat and then kiss up to her mouth to pull her back into another passionate kiss.

Once you both finally need air you pull away, taking off your clothes as you do. You kiss her again, this time more passionately than lustfully, and rub her pussy a bit more. The bed is soaked beneath her with her juices. You bring your fingers up to her mouth and she sucks her pussy juices off of them. "Lie down," she commands. You kiss her again as you lie down.

She pulls away and sits on her knees at your waist. She trails her finger along your stomach, down to the base of your cock. She traces the base and along your balls, teasing your already hard member. Finally, she slips her fingers around you and you let out a long groan. She starts to slide her soft hands up and down it, stopping at the tip after a few pumps. She lowers her head to the tip and licks around it, tasting your precum.

She sucks the tip of your cock in her warm lips, swirling her tongue around it as she does causing you to almost lose it right there. She pulls her head away, a strand of spit trailing from your cock as she does. She keeps pumping your cock with her hand getting faster every so often.

Finally she takes you into her mouth bobbing up and down. She speeds up, taking nearly all of your cock into her mouth, sucking down almost to the base then up to the tip grazing her teeth lightly against the underside of your cock. Your cock starts to tingle as she keeps up her pace.

As she moves down your cock again, she takes the entire length in her mouth and you stiffen as your head hit the back of her throat. That pushes you over the edge, and you cum hard, shooting your hot seed down the back of her throat. She swallows every drop of your cum then cleans off your already softening cock. "Good morning baby."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Good Morning Baby

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 45 milliseconds