• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Happy Birthday Ch. 01

Happy Birthday Ch. 01

12

Disclaimer: All characters are 18 or older

Content Warnings: Incest, a huge cock, and generally unrealistic anatomy

*****

The Guest of Honor

The evening air was still warm with the lingering heat of the summer sun when a sleek black limousine pulled up to the curb outside the ballroom. The engine's rumble quieted to a soft purr as it came to a stop, the chirping song of crickets in the grass reasserting itself as the loudest sound, only interrupted by the muffled beat of the music pounding through the doors of the ballroom. There was a soft click as the door latch opened, the sleek black door swinging wide to make room for the guest of honor as he emerged from the posh interior.

First, a leg emerged, a polished wing-tip shoe planting itself on the sidewalk, swiftly followed by a strong hand, gripping the door-frame for leverage as it hauled the rest of the figure out of the vehicle. John Best climbed free of the limo and straightened up, standing to his full six foot height, clad in a black suit tailored to emphasize his broad chest, tight core, and muscular limbs. He clearly took great care of his appearance, his skin smoothly tanned, his light brown hair trimmed into an expert fade, short on the top, his strong jaw smoothly shaven. His face was handsome by almost any standard, with soulful hazel eyes set in a rugged, masculine face. He frowned, raising one finger to hook the triangular knot at his throat and pulled, loosening the deep red silk tie looped around his neck.

A second dull click sounded as another door opened, a very different leg stepping out. Long, shapely, and feminine, the new leg set the point of its tall red stiletto heel on the pavement as the shimmering silky fabric of a bright red evening gown slid off it, baring her flawless tanned skin all the way up to the thigh, where the slit in the material stopped. A finely-manicured hand reached out, hovering there for a moment while John walked over and took hold of it, helping his mother from the limo. Ava Best stood, her chestnut brown eyes gleaming with pride as she smiled, her heels lifting her high enough to look her son in the eye. Long, wavy black hair framed her face as her plump, glossy, red-painted lips curled up into a smile that reached from one of her high cheekbones to the other. "I raised such a gentleman!" She commented, smirking as she glanced down him, taking in the rare sight of her son all dressed up. "And so handsome, too..." She added.

He couldn't help but return the appraising glance, eyes roaming down her body. One could hardly imagine a body like hers could have even had one child, let alone three. Her slinky red silk evening gown hugged the length of her body, showing off her wide, flared hips and the thick, juicy ass they supported. The dress drew in at the waist, squeezing around her slender waist and tight stomach, before it struggled to cover her mountainous breasts, each massive wobbling orb the size of a beach ball, and unmistakably all-natural. Her strapless gown's tightness pushed her mounds up and together, mashing the massive milk-tanks into a bottomless valley of tan line free bronze cleavage. She stepped forward, pressing those mouth-watering melons against her son's strong body as she reached for him. "Now if only you'd stop messing with your tie..." She muttered, grabbing his tie and tightening the loop, pushing the knot up into place again.

"Mooom!" He objected, looking exasperated but making no move to stop her. "Come on, it's my birthday, why can't I just leave it a little loose?"

"Oh, hush. It's not going to kill you to look nice for a few minutes." She chided in a decidedly motherly way. "You can loosen it after everyone's said hello and seen you looking all nice." She offered. "Besides, it'll be days before I get to dote on my favorite son again, let me have this."

While Ava fiddled with John's tie, a third figure climbed out of the limo. "Don't you mean your only son?" Eve Best smirked, a bemused expression that lingered on her plump pink-painted lips and cast her cheekbones in a playful light. As she straightened up, she paused to make sure her shoulder-length hair was still in place after the ride, light brown hair preened out to show off her soft features and gleaming chestnut brown eyes.

Much like her mother, every inch of his older sister's flawless skin was perfectly tanned, just a shade lighter than her mother's. Her gown matched her mother's, as well, the strapless pink gown mashing her jiggling yet proud bra-busters, each as big as a basketball, into a shelf of cleavage that went on forever. The gown clung to her tight, toned waist and generous hips, hugging the eye-popping ass that was the envy of every girl in school. A dress so tight would have been mercilessly revealing on any normal girl, but Eve's tight, buxom figure had absolutely nothing to hide. It reveled in the revelation of her body for all to see. The upper hem of her gown went tantalizingly low, showing off every inch of cleavage she could get away with, stopping just barely shy of her pink peaks, her eraser-hard buds poking at the smooth fabric.

Ava smiled, letting go of the tie and glancing over her shoulder to her eldest child, a smirk on her face. "That does make it easier to pick a favorite, now doesn't it?"

Eve smirked and shook her head at the attempt at humor, looking to her brother appraisingly. "You certainly clean up nice, though. Very sexy." She commented, nodding sincerely.

"Nice?" Objected a new voice as its owner emerged onto the sidewalk. Vickie Best let her hazel eyes roll over her brother's body appreciatively. "Big bro's a fucking stud! Those girls are gonna be gagging for a turn." She extolled, glancing to her sister with a superior smirk on her glossy lips. She ran her fingers through her long, deep brown hair, blonde highlights flowing between her fingers. She flicked her wrist out, letting her hair fall back into place, the floating strands settling down to stop just below her shoulder blades.

Her dress matched the design of her mother's and sister's, but hers was a snowy, shimmering white, and the body it clung to was even tighter than Eve's. The petite teen was a good six inches shorter than John, even with the aid of her precarious heels, though they did help make her long, toned legs and jiggling bubble-butt look even more fantastic than normal. The merciless material pulled tight around her tiny, toned core, exposing the faint ripples of some sexy abs, then strained around her volleyball-sized tits, pushing the mounds into eye-catching cleavage. She might have the smallest pair in the family, but her H-cups were far beyond even the wildest dreams of any normal girl, soft, perky, all-natural, gravity-defying tits that jiggled hypnotically with every breath.

Vickie glanced to her sister's low neckline and frowned slightly for a moment. Reaching up, she tugged at her dress, pulling the neckline down until the rosy pink of her proud peaks barely peeked over the edge. She bounced up to her brother and eagerly wrapped her arms around his, pulling the limb into the valley of her breasts in a way that could almost be believed as accidental if it weren't for the smirk of superiority that flickered across her features as she glanced to her older sister. Eve shot her a glare in return, doing much the same with his other arm. "Now, girls, calm down. The party's about to start." Their mother chided, stepping up behind him, her massive mammaries flattening on his broad back while her hands came around to cover his eyes. "No peeking now..." She reminded.

"Is this really necessary?" John muttered, exasperated, as the girls began to guide him forward, toward the source of the beat sounding through the doors.

"Hush, sweetie. It's tradition, and it's all in good fun." Ava replied, curtly, as the foursome guided him through the double doors and into the ballroom proper. There was a moment where the only sound was the music, the rhythm broken only by a muted giggle somewhere in front of him. Then, all at once, the hands came away, and as he opened his eyes, he was greeted with a chorus of female voices calling out to him, so loud the sound filled the ballroom.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

The ballroom wasn't exactly huge, just a little bit bigger than a basketball court, but there was more than enough space for the celebration within it. A long table ran down the center of the room, the edge trimmed with colorful streamers, bundles of balloons floating over each corner, the entire length covered in bowls of punch, plates of cookies, trays of cupcakes, and platters of fruits and vegetables. Apart from the latter, they'd all been picked over already, empty spaces marring otherwise attractive arrangements. Around the edges of the room, there were four round tables, each one bearing a centerpiece of balloons and a name, indicating one of the branches of the Best clan. At the far end of the ballroom there was a large empty space in front of a small, raised stage, likely intended as a dance floor. On one wall there was even a small booth, like a photo booth but a little bigger, a video testimonials booth. And above it all, a huge banner stretched across the room, colorful block letters three feet tall spelling out 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY'.

The entire Best clan had gathered for the event, his own family joining the other three branches waiting for them, a dozen aunts and cousins altogether. The first thing that might stick out at an outsider looking on the gathering would probably be the breasts. Every woman and teenager present was impossibly busty, with tits that defied both physics and conventional bra sizes alike. Melons ranging from bouncing beach-balls, to wobbling watermelons, to basketballs, volleyballs, and one still-growing pair of ripe grapefruit. There were no bras to be found among the gathered crowd, even the smallest among them requiring an impossible to find 30F, and no implants, either, every melon in the bunch all natural. It wasn't like they needed them, though, every heaving, jiggling breast sat high and proud, even without support, with barely a hint of sag, even on the biggest bra-busters among them.

The second thing our hypothetical outsider might notice, after spending several long minutes burning the sight of the buffet of breast meat into his hypothetical mind, was that they were all women. All incredibly beautiful women, at that. Something about the Best family line left the clan with sixteen jaw-dropping girls and one overdeveloped boy, almost like all the potential manliness of the family had been distilled down to him. That one boy's birthday had become something spectacular over the course of years.

As the echo of the cry faded away, John smiled, looking over his gathered family as they closed in on him, a sea of faces, tits, and curvy bodies. Each offered up something, be it a hug, a kiss, bond birthday wishes, or a comment on how much he'd grown or how good he looked. He smiled, shook hands, returned hugs, and laughed at snarky comments while his mother and sisters stood nearby, caught up in the whirlwind of greetings and catching up. After a few minutes of power-mingling, the crowd began to thin out as the obligatory greetings were exhausted.

He was just stepping back from hugging Aunt Christina when there was suddenly a sharp cheer. Out of the corner of his eye, he managed to make out a mass of pale, freckled limbs, green dresses and bright coppery hair, giggling in chorus as the bundle of bodies bore down on him. Everyone else seemed to have the good sense to get out of the way before the mass hit him in what was practically a flying tackle, bearing him to the ground, still giggling madly. As they stopped moving, the tangle of colors resolved into three identical figures, a trio of buxom cousins pinning him to the floor. He might have assumed a head injury was to blame for seeing three copies of the same girl if he wasn't intimately familiar with the trio of troublemakers. "Happy birthday!" one congratulated, in a sing-song tone. "We missed you!" another chimed in. "It's been too long." the third agreed.

"I saw you guys last week!" John objected.

"Exactly, much too long." "Twice a week, minimum." "That's just fair." The three agreed, nodding sagely at each other's comments in mock seriousness. Abby broke the mask first, grinning down to their cousin. "That's three to one, you're outvoted." "Twice a week, from now on." Betty instructed, poking him in the chest. "Don't you love democracy?" Cherry wondered, giggling. The three were identical triplets, with seemingly endless energy and a wicked sense of humor, so close they could finish each other's sentences, collectively known as the ABCs. As one, the three climbed off him, taking him by the arms and helping him to his feet, still grinning broadly.

All three were mirror images of each other, the same in virtually every way. Each one had the same bright green eyes that gleamed with mischief, the same plump pink lips always curled into a smile, the same long, shining, coppery hair, curled loosely at the ends. They had the same pale skin, liberally dusted with freckles, constellations of cinnamon-hued dots running across their faces from cheekbone to cheekbone, up each arm, across their shoulders, and down onto the upper slopes of their massive, milky melons, each orb the size of a basketball. They were even dressed the same, tight teenage bodies wrapped in revealing emerald backless dresses, the material clinging to their voluptuous figures, showing off their perfect asses and immense tits, hard nipples straining the fabric. Together, they tugged at John's arms, dragging him off toward the food table. "Come on, let's get some food!" "Then a dance!" "Then maybe a little privacy..." The three urged in turn, the third's naughty smirk swiftly infecting the other two.

"Girls!" Came Aunt Christina's stern yet smooth rebuke as she set her hands on her wide hips, fixing her three daughters with a level, serious look. Her soft, mature features and full hourglass figure spoke of classical beauty, a sophisticated, graceful loveliness. Jaw-length wavy copper hair framed her face, her sapphire eyes icy and sharp, narrowed at her girls. "Let the guest of honor go." She instructed, the velvet softness of her voice covering the iron will behind it. There was a moment of hesitation as the sisters glanced to each other, trying to form a valid objection. then the moment passed, and the three pouted, letting their cousin's limbs go in surrender.

As soon as the three had released him, Aunt Christina's features softened once again, her eyes sparkling as she looked to her nephew with a soft smile. She stepped forward toward him, a little extra sway in her sultry stride as she stalked closer, her full-figured form barely held back by her emerald gown. Her breasts were enormous, just a fraction smaller than his mother's, like pale, creamy beach balls that wobbled with each step, her deep scoop-necked gown exposing deep, milky cleavage. Her breasts were incredible, but her most impressive feature was probably her ass. Her waist wasn't as thin as her sister's, though still spectacular by normal standards, but even so, her hips flared widely, the fabric pulled tight around them and the thick, jiggling spheres of her juicy, shapely bubble-butt. Every step made her hips roll hypnotically as she drew closer.

Her breasts pressed against his chest, the massive spheres softly flattening against his hard body. "I'm sorry about my girls. They can be a little... excitable." She purred softly, her hard nipples pushing against him.

"Uh... No problem." He assured, words failing for a moment as his eyes were inevitably sucked into the deep valley of her cleavage.

Aunt Christina's smile widened as she pressed herself more firmly against his chest, hands coming to rest on his shoulders. "Mmm... I can hardly wait for the main event." She purred, her voice soft and sultry as she gazed deep into his eyes, a knowing gleam in those sapphire pools.

"Mom!" One of the ABCs objected, Betty, it seemed, "No fair!" She stepped forward to set a hand on her mother's shoulder. "Yeah! How come we're not allowed to play with him and you are?" Abby elaborated, mirroring her sister on the other shoulder. Cherry slid up behind Christina and wrapped her arms around her mother, hands roughly groping at her massive breasts, fingers sinking into the mountainous, milky mounds. "Using these fat tits to tease our favorite cousin..." She playfully growled as the three pulled their mother off John, Abby and Betty taking hold of her wrists with their free hands. "I'd say she deserves punishment." Abby suggested, nodding sagely. "Agreed." Betty nodded back. A wicked grin spread across Cherry's face. "I have an in idea. To the booth!" She proclaimed. A similar grin bloomed on her sisters' faces as they began to drag their mother off.

"Girls! Girls, let me go this instant or..." Aunt christina objected helplessly, her promises of punishment fading out of hearing as the four redheads made their way off to the far side of the ballroom.

John blinked at the exchange he'd just witnessed, somewhat stunned by the sudden turn of events. Well... at least now he was out of the mingling phase of the night. And snacks sounded like a pretty good way to start the rest of the party. He shook his head and turned, heading for the long table and letting his eyes roam over the buffet of sweet treats laid out before him. He was the birthday boy, after all, it would be a shame not to enjoy the bounty prepared for him. A tray of big double-chocolate chunk cookies drew his gaze and he set upon it, eating quickly. He never knew when he was going to be interrupted again, after all. He was just taking a bite of his third cookie when he glanced up to see his three blonde cousins standing across the table from him, beaming.

It was easy to see the family resemblance between the three sisters before him. All three of them were exceptionally pale, bearing flawless, milky-white skin, almost like porcelain dolls, which combined with their long, shimmering blonde hair to give the trio an almost angelic appearance. They had the same narrow, refined facial features, accented with an expert application of makeup, giving their hazel eyes a smoky, sultry look, and making their plump plink lips shimmer wetly. Each one looked to John with the same expression of unabashed adoration.

They all wore the same style of dress, each one made of shimmering white fabric with golden accents. Tightly-laced corsets transitioned into loose, ankle-length gowns, embroidered with swirling patterns of gold. Clearly custom-built to fit Best family girls, the corset cups pushed their firm, round breasts to greater prominence, though it almost seemed like overkill, barely managing to hide the sibling's pale peach-pink nipples. They shoulders were left bare, but each one was wearing silky white opera gloves that were fastened around the upper arm with golden bands. Around each neck was a fine golden chain, bearing a dangling gold locket, their surfaces covered in delicate scrollwork.

Cousin Kasey was the first to react when she saw his gaze fall upon them, reaching down to take hold of her dress at each side and offer him a respectful curtsy, her overstuffed corset nearly giving up as she bent forward, giving him the perfect angle to let his eyes probe the cleavage of her watermelon sized breasts. "Hello again, John." She greeted before straightening up again. "How do you like the food?" She inquired, gesturing down the table gracefully. "My sisters and I helped prepare it." She explained, reaching out to grab a chocolate-dipped strawberry off a nearby tray and bringing it up to her lips. "I do hope you're enjoying it..." She purred, eyes on his as she ran her tongue over the berry before dipping it between her lips, plush lips rolling over its surface as took a juicy bite.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Happy Birthday Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds