• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Getting Euchred

Getting Euchred

My favorite card game is Euchre. For those who have never heard of it, Euchre is played in teams of two, sitting across from each other at the table. Players have to match the suit that's been played, and highest card takes it. The game gets tricky for beginners because the jack of the trump suit is the highest card in the game, called "the right bauer." The jack of the same color (different suit) is the left bauer, and second-highest card in the game.

Euchre isn't played much outside of the midwest, so Julie & I were pleased to see that our friends Josh & heather knew the game whenever we visited them in Midland, TX. They'd just treated us to a great dinner of beef roast, mashed potatoes and carrots. Heather had also poured glasses of Pinot Noir for Josh and myself; the wine started flowing and Josh and I started to feel a good buzz setting in. The savory aromas still filled their kitchen when Josh set up the card table and Heather pulled a deck of cards out from the neckline of her shirt.

I'd had the biggest crush on Heather for years, even after she married Josh. I loved her long brown hair, pale freckled skin, and her voluptuous rump. It was hard to believe such a short woman could have such a shapely ass. And she always wore wire-rimmed glasses that made her look very cerebral, yet the blue eyes behind them betrayed a hint that something naughty was going on behind her schoolteacher facade. Tonight she was wearing a flower-print silk blouse which framed her small but perky breasts in the best way as she pulled the deck of cards from her cleavage, and a tight black skirt which hugged her ample ass.

We sat at the table across from our partners as Josh dealt the first hand. "Buy-in for this round is fifty bucks," he announced. Josh had some tendency for high-stakes wagers, but it was really starting to show tonight.

"i'm in," I announced as Julie gave me a dirsty look. Julie was half a foot taller than Heather, with shoulder-length brown hair and stunning blue eyes behind her plastic-rimmed glasses. Unlike Heather, Julie had a wider body and a curvy belly. She was a bigger woman, but she knew how to use it and please her man.

I looked over my hand as Heather told Josh to pick up the Jack of hearts and make it trump. Turns out I had the Ace, King and Queen of Hearts. Heather's impulse pickup meant Julie and I won the first hand easily. We played two more hands at $50 each, and Julie and I won them both.

"Your wallet's looking pretty empty," I chided Josh. I felt bad about taking him to the cleaners. He was a friend and all. "You know, there's an unwritten rule in euchre that a team has to streak to the nearest stop sign and back if it gets shut-out." His eyebrow perked up.

"Then we go double-or-nothing on the next hand. If I win, I get my money back." At first I was tempted to throw the game just to give Josh his money back. But I had to ask,

"And what's in it for me if I win?"

"You get Heather for one night, no questions asked and no strings attached. I see the way you've been drooling over her all night. It's the only prize that'll get you to go double-or-nothing."

"Deal," I said.

"No!" Julie shouted! "The marriage bed is for the two of us. Husband and Wife. you will never sleep with another woman!" I walked up to Julie and whispered in her ear that this was just a joke. I would throw the game and give Josh his money back.

I dealt the cards and turned the top card up. It was the jack of spades. I had the King, Queen and ten of spades in my hand. "Mustn't pick it up," I said to myself. Then I heard a knock to my left. Heather gave me a mishchievous look. I looked under the table to see if her knees had tapped the underside of the table. Sure enough, she was spreading her legs wide and revealing a flash of green gusset. Had I seen a wisp of her pubes too? It was hard to tell during that brief glimpse.

"I'm picking it up," I said as my wife gave me a scowl. Taking the top card, I now had a winning hand in spades. Julie and I won the hand.

"You know what the sweep rule is," I teased Josh and Heather.

"You must be joking," Josh muttered.

"Nope, you and Heather are streaking to the nearest stop sign. But I'll tell you what. I'll bet you a hundred and fifty bucks you two can't strip and get to the sign and back within two minutes. I'll even let you have your wife back if you two make it in time."

With a nod from Josh, the pair stripped and left their clothes in a pile. In the commotion I was able to make out Heather's lean form and sensuous curves. Her slender finger ran down her ass-crask, liberating the green g-string from its rightful place between her firm ass-cheeks. I started my watch as they bolted out the door, tapped the stop sign at the end of the block (four houses away,) and made it back to the front doorstep.

"One minute and forty six seconds," I announced, reading off the watch. Josh and Heather bent down, hands on knees, breathing rapidly. I turned my head to get a glimpse of Heather's pussy. It looked trimmed, but still definitely bushy. I turned away from my wife to hide the pulsing bulge growing in my pants. Deftly, I pulled my wallet out and handed Josh his money back.

Julie and I went to the guest bedroom while Josh and Heather showered off from their sprint. "I love the way you handled that situation," Julie said with a smirk as she covered her mouth with her flattened hand.

"I thought I was gonna give old Josh a scare there, but he handled the final dare very nice..." My reply was interrupted by a knock at the door, which Julie opened.

It was Heather, covered only in a white bathtowel tied just below her arms.

"You were a naugthy boy tonight, Don. I gave you the pick-up signal during the game for a reason, you know. As far as I'm concerned, Josh's double-or-nothing still stands." Now my friend's wife was coming on to me, in plain view of my wife.

"You're out of line!" Julie shouted.

"No, it's you who are out of line," Heather replied, in a matter-of-fact way. "We're just playing. You take sex way too seriously! Besides, you should have seen the boner your man was getting for me when I stripped down! in fact, let's see if our little man is still in the mood." Heather dropped down, undid the clasp on my slacks, and started to give the zipper a tug before my wife rushed in to break it up.

Taking a step back, Heather opened one of the drawers and pulled out a pair of pink, fuzzy handcuffs. "You've been very selfish, Julie. You need to sit down for a while." Heather grabbed Julie's wrist and slapped one handcuff on it. the other she attached to the post of the wooden bedframe.

"Now where were we?" Heather asked. It must have jogged her memory quickly, since she untied the bath towel and resumed the removal of my slacks. Next she hooked her fingers in the waistband of my boxer briefs and pulled them to the floor too as my chubby cock fell out.

"Six and a half inches," she said as she teased a finger down the shaft towards my mushroom head. "Not one of the biggest I've had, but still more than a mouthful for me!" She winked and began flicking the head with her tongue. My cock grew to full length and stiffened, the veins bulging, as she slowly took more of the shaft in her mouth. She kissed around the head and took long drags with her tongue up and down the shaft. I stared at the ceiling, losing control to the waves of unbearable pleasure that were building up inside me. Julie was shouting, but by this point the feeling of ecstacy was strong and I just didn't care. I was able to look down for just long enough to see Heather's mouth completely consuming my cock. Every thrust of her head pushed her lips closer to my balls until I could feel her lips caressing my scrotum.

"Oh Heather! I'm about to explode!" I shouted. She pulled her head back and wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the base of my shaft.

"I want to feel your warmth all over my tits," she ordered. It took no more than one tug of my cock before I erupted white streams of cum all over her small perky tits. When I was drained I fell to the floor, sitting down and trying to catch my breath. It was the best blowjob I'd ever received.

Heather walked toward Julie, my cum still dripping off her tits. "You want me to let you out?"

"Yes Heather. Let me out!"

"You need to say, 'Please let me out master. I'll do anything you say.' Now!" My wife begrudingly followed orders. "Good, " Heather said. "As a condition of your release, you must suck your husband's cum off my tits."

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Julie muttered as her mouth lowered over Heather's left breast and her tongue started lapping. Her hair dragged in my cum as her face moved from one puddle to another on Heather's chest. Suddenly there was a knocking at the door.

"Forgive me," Heather said, backing away from Julie. "I need to get decent. My sister Sarah is here to spend the night." Heather put the towel back on, wiping the last drops of cum off her white freckly skin. She unlocked Julie's handcuffs and disappeared through the hallway door with a big grin on her lovely face.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Getting Euchred

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds