• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • MAD Women-Modern Angry Divas Ch. 02

MAD Women-Modern Angry Divas Ch. 02

12

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.

*

The modern day adventures of angry women.

Woman #4

Some things never change. Some things always remain the same.

Beaten and sexually abused into submission, Kathy was a timid woman bordering on shy. Terribly shy as a child, seemingly shyness was her natural state but timid wasn't her nature. Unafraid to voice her opinion, whenever given a cause, she was outspoken and passionate about her beliefs. Yet, the only thing she was silent about was the physical, emotional, and sexual abuse suffered at the hands of her father and brothers. As if it never happened, she didn't talk about that to anyone.

Unable to wrap her head around her father and brothers wanting her sexually, she didn't know how to cope with being used as their sexual plaything as soon as she turned 18-years-old. Instead of dealing with the abuse and seeking the help of a professional, whenever she was forced to have incestuous sex, hiding herself away, she disappeared within herself until the horrible ordeal was over and she was safe. Before the sexual abuse started, unlike her friends who were already having sex, she had a dream of saving herself for her one and only, not to be deflowered until her wedding night and on her wedding bed. Yet, no longer a virgin and feeling more like a slut and a whore, her father and her brothers ruined her and spoiled that dream for her. Forcing themselves upon her, they forced her to give them their sexual fantasies of having sex with her.

Timidness was a learned behavior from the fear of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time and being slapped by her father and/or her brothers. Having been brutalized enough by men, she feared men. Mostly, she feared her father and her brothers. Later in life, in the way she feared her father and her brothers, she'd grow to fear her husband and her sons too. After a while, just wanting to be left alone to live by herself with her cat, she was done with men.

Men were no good. Men were mean. Men were violent. Driven by sex, when they weren't drunk, they were horny. She didn't care if men drank and she didn't care if men were horny but when her father and her brothers sexually cast their eyes to her that was just wrong.

Their abysmal, sexual behavior was nasty. Their abysmal, sexual behavior incest. Always feeling dirty, even after showering again and again, she never again felt clean. She never felt safe. Always sad and crying herself to sleep, wallowing in self-pity, never was she ever happy again.

"You have such a nice ass Kathy," said her father touching, feeling, and squeezing her ass whenever she walked by him in the living room, the kitchen, or in the hall. "I just love your ass. I can't get enough of your ass," he said pulling her to him and kissing her while lifting her nightgown to feel her naked ass.

Where her father was an ass man, her brothers were breast men. Thinking that the incestuous, sexual abuse was all her fault for sexually teasing her father and/or sexually enticing her brothers, and later her sons, in the way she dressed, looked, or acted after a while she had no idea what sexually teased and enticed men. After a while, she didn't care what sexually teased and enticed men. Seemingly, no matter what she did, didn't do, said, didn't say, dressed, or acted, everything sexually teased and enticed men.

As if she was wearing pheromone laced perfume, like a hungry bear to honey, men were all over her. Touching her, feeling her, groping her, and trying to strip off her clothes, she was tired of continually having to fight her drunken and horny father and brothers trying to have sex with her. It wasn't just the male members of her family, she couldn't go anywhere without men staring at her, whistling at her, and/or making a pass at her.

The sexual abuse always escalated when she inadvertently showed her father, brothers, and later her sons, part of her body they shouldn't see with an accidental up skirt or down blouse. For fear that the unwanted sex would turn violent and that they'd hurt her again, tired of fighting, she'd submit rather than to resist. With them so much bigger and so much stronger than her, there was no use fighting, especially when they thought that she wanted them as much as they wanted her. For them to finally leave her alone, she was better off getting it over with and giving them what they so wanted.

"I love your big tits Kathy," said her brothers Jim, Mark, Charlie, and Jeff whenever one or the other was alone with her. "They're so firm, so heavy, and so shapely. Your nipples are so big. I love fingering them and sucking them. You have beautiful breasts. You have breasts just like Mom's big tits."

After a while, seeing hands reaching for her big breasts in the darkened living room while watching a movie, she didn't know nor did she even care if it was Jim, Mark, Charlie, or Jeff's hands feeling and fondling her breasts while fingering her nipples. She'd just close her eyes and disappear to a safe place within herself. After a while, unless they were trying to undress her or if she was on her knees sucking her brothers' cocks, she learned to ignore their groping. Groping her breasts or feeling her ass were the least of her worries.

Not blaming her father, her brothers, or even her sons for the way they brutalized her, curiously and tellingly, she blamed herself for all of the physically, emotionally, and sexually abuse that happened to her. Without doubt, it was her fault for putting herself in harm's way by being alone with them and for trusting them not to sexually violate her. Without doubt, needing to take herself out of that type of abusive situation, it was obvious to her that her father and/or brothers weren't able to control themselves when around her. Only, she didn't have a job and/or any money to live anywhere else.

Able to see more clearly now that she was older, sexually wiser, and enlightened in the animalistic ways of men, especially when they're drunk and/or horny, she couldn't wait to find someone to rescue her, to save her, and to protect her from harm. From the time she turned 18-years-old, always blaming herself for the horror that befell her, she truly believed that it was her fault that men wanted her, desired her, lusted over her, and sexually abused her. It was her fault for wanting to look pretty and/or sexy for men. A double edge sword, she wanted to look pretty and sexy to attract a boyfriend who would hopefully become her husband but all she accomplished was attracting were her father and brothers' sexual interests and forbidden desires. With her having as much control being born a woman as she did in seemingly and unwittingly teasing and enticing her father and brothers, in convolutedly following that line of reasoning, it was her fault for being born a woman.

Hiding herself within her mind, she pretended that the sexual abuse wasn't really happening to her but was something that she imagined happening. No longer able to fight them, not wanting to be beaten and/or even slapped again, she'd rather allow her father, her brothers, and later her sons to have their wicked, sexual way with her body than to fight them and to resist them. All the while when they touched her, felt her, forced her to touch them, and did dirty, nasty, incestuous, sexual things to her, she disappeared within herself.

She hated herself. Unable to protect herself by fighting them off, she hated that she was a weak woman. She hated having big tits. She hated being forced to fuck her father and having to suck her brothers. She wished she had her mother there to protect her from them but her mother was as much of a victim then as she is now. Not fair that she had to endure such horror, she wished she had never been born.

"You're going to sleep with me in my room tonight Kathy," said her father taking her by her hand and practically dragging her in his bedroom and closing the door behind her.

Then, the next morning, with them knowing that she had sex with their father, her brothers would barge in the bathroom while she was showering. Sometimes they'd strip themselves naked and take a shower with her. Most times, they were content watching her showering while stroking themselves. Then, when she finished washing herself, they'd have her sit on the toilet and force her to blow them, one after another, after another, until she sucked all four of her brothers. With loving sister lost in the definition and not even part of the family equation, she was as much their sexual slave as she was their sexual prisoner. To them, to those who should love and respect her, putting all of the blame on her, she was nothing but a whore.

"Suck my cock Kathy," said Jim, Mark, Charlie, and Jeff. Just going through the motions, after a while she lost track of who she sucked and how she didn't. "Suck it. Suck it. I need to cum in your mouth before I go to work."

No matter whose prick was in her mouth, it was all the same to her. If she had read this level of incestuous, sexual abuse in a book, she never would have believed it. Instead of fighting them and instead of screaming, she just wanted to get them off, allow them to cum in her mouth, and swallow for them to leave. With it so easy to imagine how better her life could be, she couldn't imagine her life being any worse than this.

Already defeated and no longer strong, she couldn't fight anymore. The instinct to fight was beaten out of her. Seemingly, now, with her able to disappear within herself, it was easier to allow them to do whatever they wanted to her body than to resist. After being so violated so very many times, she barely had the will enough to live but something within her made her continue to endure and survive. Inherently a strong woman, seemingly stronger than her mother had been, if she was anything, she was a survivor. Only, she never imagined that incest would be her cross to bear and her shame to conceal. Thinking that she had a happy childhood, she had no idea what was happening to her now had happened to her mother before.

Something she wished she never had and was always trying to hide, her claim to fame and the two things that got her into trouble and that attracted all of the men's attention were her huge, double D breasts and her big, impossible to hide, erect nipples. As if they were flashing neon lights, whenever men saw the impressions her nipples made through her bra and her blouse or through her nightgown and her bathrobe, they thought she was horny. They thought she wanted them. She didn't have to be cold for her nipples to push through her clothes. They were just always there. Other than putting tape on them and keeping her arms folded across them, she didn't know what else to do to conceal her nipples from the ogling eyes of men.

No matter where she went, to the supermarket, the bank, the laundromat, the gas station, the hardware store, or even to the Post Office, she hated the negative attention her enormous breasts always got her. Men were always making comments, staring, leering, and/or ogling her and her big tits. She always tried to downplay the size of her huge boobs by wearing oversized clothes and/or by folding her arms across them whenever out in public. She hated the looks and the stares she got as much as she hated the whistles, the leers, and the unwanted attention. Not understanding their sexual attraction and their admiration of her super, large breasts, one would think that men never saw a big breasted woman before.

Sadly and not something that she needed to feel when taking in consideration her abusive, sexual background, men had a way of making her feel like something that she wasn't. Just because she had big boobs, they made her feel like a slut. Just because she had bigger tits than most women, they made her feel like a whore. By just the way they looked at her, undressing her with their eyes, they made her feel like a porn star. Just by the way they ogled her, especially when their lips involuntarily moved in the shape of a goldfish looking for food or as if they were sucking on something, they made her feel as if her breasts were exposed in public.

She felt violated by their leers, their stares, their comments, and their catcalls. Even if she had just showered, she felt dirty. God forbid she should wear a low cut blouse or a tight shirt. God forbid she should be proud of her breasts instead of feeling ashamed of them enough to constantly hide them. While in search of a man, a boyfriend, and/or a husband, God forbid she should attract any more unwanted attention to herself by looking pretty and/or dressing sexy.

Sadly, as if she was a modern day version of a redheaded Cinderella, forced to sexually care for her father, for her brothers, and domestically care for the house, other than to run all of the errands, she never went out to have any fun. After her mother suddenly and unexpectedly died, raised in a household of foul, offensive, abusive, and drunken men, she was the sole woman against an onslaught of physical, emotional, and sexual abuse from her father and four, much older brothers. With her having suffered the loss of her mother so young, one would think that her father and brothers would treat her like their beautiful princess instead of their incestuous whore. Having learned to obey and conform early in life, her fear of men was justified.

She was made to learn that because she's a woman, she's nothing and because they're men, they're everything she's not and wishes she was. Free to do whatever they want and whenever they want to do it, she doesn't have that level of freedom. Remaining cloistered in her house except to run their errands, as if she's on house arrest for committing a crime against society, if she was guilty of any crime, she was guilty of having incestuous sex with her father, her brothers, and later her sons. In the way her mother was before her, her only crime was being born beautiful, sexy, and shapely. Her only crime was something she had no control over, sexually attracting men to want to touch her, feel her, kiss her, and have sex with her.

With her having a strong willed father, four demanding brothers, and later, two spoiled sons, she cooked, cleaned, did their laundry, catered to them, and ran all of the errands. All she received in return was them groping her and even forcing themselves on her whenever they were drunk and/or horny and alone with her. Ashamedly, when she wasn't forced to have sexual intercourse with her father, not taking no for an answer, unbelievably, she was forced to suck her brothers while they stripped her topless and fondled her huge breasts and fingered her big nipples. Just as her brothers enjoyed feeling, fondling, and sucking her big tits, her sons loved it when she stroked and sucked their cocks while they fondled and sucked her big breasts too.

Whether they were her brothers or her sons, they all loved cumming in her mouth and not letting go of the back of her head until she swallowed their cum. Whenever she happened to pull away before they ejaculated themselves in her mouth, cumming all over her face, her hair, and her breasts, they enjoyed giving her a cum bath. With her the target of their sexual lust and incestuous, sexual abuse, her brothers, her father, and now even her sons were all incestuous degenerates.

Oddly, enough, just as her father preferred having sexual intercourse with his daughter, her brothers and her sons preferred having their sister and their mother give them blowjobs while they fondled her breasts and fingered her nipples. Yet, not that she wanted them to give her a reciprocate orgasm and glad that they didn't, none of them addressed her sexual needs. Any of them giving her a reciprocate orgasm would be just as nasty as her fucking her father and/or sucking her brothers and sons and she was glad they didn't. She couldn't imagine herself taking any sexual pleasure in having sex with her father, her brothers, and/or her sons. Her having an orgasm would prevent her from disappearing within herself. Her having an orgasm would show that she seemingly enjoyed the incestuous sex.

With her father sneaking up behind her and just lifting her nightgown, he'd quickly pull down her panties and bend her over a table, the sink, or the couch. Essentially raping her, he never bothered to even get her wet, not that she could get wet with him sticking his cock in her, his daughter and his own blood. With her brothers just like her sons, mostly concentrating on her experienced mouth and her big tits, not one of her brothers or sons ever touched her and/or fingered her down there, not that she even wanted them to do that. As if she was a woman back in the middle ages, with men looking upon her as just a sex object, she felt so used, so abused, and so unappreciated. They made her not only hate men but also hate sex.

With none of them reciprocating the sexual pleasure, none of them rubbed her clit or licked her pussy to give her any sexual pleasure, not that she could get any sexual pleasure from them forcing themselves on her. The only sexual pleasure she had was masturbating when she was finally alone and safe from them raping her and forcing her to fuck or suck them. Even though she preferred that they didn't, none of them cared enough about her to give her what she wanted and needed, an orgasm. It was as if she didn't exist as a woman but was just a collection of female body parts, hands, a mouth, and pussy for their personal, sexual pleasure.

Incest is not right. Incest is just nasty. Forcing a daughter, a sister, or a mother for sex is wrong. No daughter should be physically, emotionally, and sexually abused by her father. No sister should be physically, emotionally, and sexually abused by her brothers. No mother should be forced to suck her sons while they have their wicked, sexual way with her breasts and nipples. What's wrong with these men to think that it's okay to treat her in such a deplorably and sexually abusive way? How could they do things so monstrous to her when she treats them with kindness and respect while waiting on them hand and foot?

She needed to get the Hell out of there. She needed to flee. She needed to find someplace safe but with her not having a job, other than taking care of the five men in her life and their house, she had no place to go. Doomed to continue the cycle of sexual abuse, she had no money to live on her own.

The organizations they had for battered and abused women weren't good enough to keep her safe from her father nor her brothers. If ever she left, they'd find her, they'd beat her, and they'd force her to return. If she refused to return, they'd kill her, and in the way they did with her mother's suspicious death, they'd blame her untimely demise on suicide. Seemingly, she felt that no one could protect her. Seemingly and for good reason, she felt that her life was hopeless.

Wishing for her fairytale, her prince charming, and living in her own house, all she wanted was to live happily ever after. All she wanted was not to be physically, emotionally, and sexually abused. She couldn't wait to find someone to love and someone who could protect her from her father and brothers. She yearned for the day when a man loved her, protected her, and took care of her. She couldn't wait to find the man who'd treat her with as much kindness, respect, and love as she'd show him.

A dream she dreamt every night, she couldn't wait to find the one true love of her life and to marry the one she loved. She couldn't wait to freely give herself instead of being forced to have sex with her father and with her brothers. She couldn't wait to have children of her own and to give them the childhood and the loving upbringing that she never had.

Yet, somethings never change. Somethings always remain the same. What she had and hated in her single life, she now had and hated in her married life. Is there no end to how badly men treat the woman they supposedly love? Is there no man who will show her the kindness, respect, and love that she shows them or are all men the same? Are all men bastards and sadistic animals who are possessed by the Devil when it comes to sex?

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • MAD Women-Modern Angry Divas Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds