• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Calculated Moves

Calculated Moves

Author's note: Okay so this is my first submission so try to go easy on me and I would love your feedback either way. I know the story starts off with similarities of other well know stories, but hell these are my dark fantasies, and maybe it will take a different direction as we progress. Please bear in mind that this is the setting out and build up chapter, I will try to get these puppies out regularly since I'm on uni break. I promise when the hot scenes do come, I'll try to make them burn.

Enjoy

*****

Niki

This is the one, you have to get in, I kept telling myself this as I park my somewhat old fashioned red volvo outside this massively awesome building, the one accounting firm I've been working towards getting in for the past 3 years. I switch off my car, flip down my mirror and put on some of my mum's smokey pink lipstick, the one she gave me this morning, makeup is not my thing, I guessed it just never really suited me, I always feel like a clown or a some circus person with it on so I stay clear of it, until today of course, my mum insisted I show some sort of effort in my appearance. I don't consider myself to be an overly beautiful person, I'm just average but I'm in good shape considering that I run every morning, everyday so it's fair to say I have a great body apart from my D cup boobs, which always seem to get unwanted attention, I feel like they are out of place on my slight hourglass 110lbs frame but I've had them since I was 13 so I've grown used to them now. I'm 20 years old and still living with my mum, I just graduated at a college near home so I haven't saved up enough to move out as yet but today could change all of that.

Today is my interview with JD Incorporation for an internship there, every accounting graduate's dream to be a part of. I run the tips of my fingers through my burgundy brown hair, trying to smooth out this untidy mass then look at my reflection's emerald green eyes and tell her, you can do this, before getting out of the car. I know I'm probably a bit more nervous than the average person but I can't help it, any interaction with someone I don't know has always been frightening and awkward to me, this is maybe the reason why I have very few friends and no boyfriend or ex boyfriend for that matter.

I walk through the rotating doors, and admire the coolness of this firm from the furnishing to the employees, everyone's seem so rich and determined, it goes hand in hand I assume, I walk over to the front desk receptionist,

"Hello my name's Skylar Grey, I'm here for the internship." I manage to say sounding pretty professional, she types out my name then looks up again,

"Yes, Ms Grey, your interview will be done by Mr Dornan, please go up to his office on the 25th floor, his secretary will instruct you further." she says, sounding even more professional with a polite smile.

"Okay thank you." I smile back weakly

By this point I'm slightly shaking from all the nerves, I have heard of Mr Dornan, he's the 'JD' in JD Inc, I didn't think he personally does the recruiting, doesn't he have people for that. During the ride up in the elevator, I go through my answers in my head, and give myself one last pep talk, you're top in your class for God's sake, stop doubting yourself. The doors finally open I run my hands down my plum fitted dress and take a deep breath and step out.

The secretary, looks up at me, and immediately knows what I am here for.

"Ms Grey you may go in, Mr Dornan's expecting you."

I slowly push open the heavy wooden doors and step in, Mr Dornan looking at his computer screen and doesn't seem to notice that I entered, I walk towards his desk and that does the trick, these pointed pencil heeled shoes are loud enough to get his attention, he looks at me and I stop, dead, he's gorgeous...completely inappropriate thought.

"Umm good day Mr Dornan, I'm Skylar Grey, I'm here for the internship..." I trail off

He stands up and slowly stalk towards me, he's deep blue eyes feels like it's penetrating through my very soul, I look down to break the contact, he comes in front of me, and when I look forward and see the broad expanse of his suited chest, jeez he's tall, I'm only 5ft 6in so I'm guessing he's 6ft tall, I look up and he smiles. Oh

"Hello Ms Grey, James Dornan, I was just reading your particulars, quite impressive, I'm very please to you." He extends he's hand to me, I slightly lick my seemingly dry lower lip and shake his hand. That's weird.. there's a charge to his touch which makes my heart rate speed up.

"It's an honour to meet you Mr Dornan." I pull my hand away

"Come take a seat and we will begin" he gestures to the black chair at the front of his desk.

I walk forward towards the desk and have an odd feeling that he's eyes are on me, on my body, as if, I sit down than does he. The next 45 minutes he asks me a series of questions, all the usual stuff and I answer back trying to be as confident and professional as I can be. We are almost done, he's talking about the company, he's sounds so passionate and smart, well he has to be, he's probably no older than 30, and has achieved so much, I try to maintain constant eye contact with him, but he's so distracting, he has curly unruly dark brown hair, a chiselled face, perfect features and the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen but as I look into them I see something, there's something about his eyes, something dark which makes him look almost cunning. He clears his throat, shit, he noticed I wasn't listening.

"Ms Grey are you getting bored, I seem to have lost your attention," he says sternly, oh no I blew it.

"No Mr Dornan not at all, I'm sorry." I say softly and look down at my lap.

"Then tell Skylar what distracted you, was it my devastatingly good looks," he says amused, I snap my head up and he smirks, I instantly flush, my face feels scorching hot and he chuckles lightly, "You don't have to answer that." I bit my lip and his expression darkens and his laughing ceases.

"Ms Grey I'm sure you were wondering why I carry out the interview, while other firms have allocated people to choose who works for the them, I prefer to choose who works in my firm, personally, because only I can choose the best, I like to size each person up, get to know the type of person they are, the type of employee they will be, I judge them, do you want to know my judgement of you and what will be the outcome of this interview?" he asks seriously

"Yes." it's over, I wait for his reply holding my breath. " I presume you probably have no social life, you worked your ass off in college to get these kind of grades, and consequently you have no life experience, no street smarts so to say and this could negatively affect my company if I had to employ you, because you wouldn't have that edge I need," gosh don't hold back, I'm about to burst into tears, keep it together, "but I'm willing to take a chance with you, I think you have enough potential to overcome these...misfortunes. I would like for you to join my team." he says. What the fuck!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Calculated Moves

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds