• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Miria's Anticipation Pt. 02

Miria's Anticipation Pt. 02

Sunlight filled the room as Miria started to wake, she seemed to feel a renewed sense about herself. She climbed from her bed and gazed down at the simple band of silver on her finger. Miria had thought it to be a dream, but now in the beautiful morning light, she could see it wasn't. As it sank in that it was real, she felt her heart flutter in her chest and a smile formed on her lips as she spoke the first word of her day, "Bastion."

Making her way to the stove she saw that a pot of hot water was already there, looking about she didn't see him. Running to the door and flinging it open she looked about, and there he was, her Bastion tending the horses. She stood there and admired him, but in a different way now from before, now she knew he was to be hers. Closing her eyes and picturing herself in his arms, a familiar tingle slowly flowed thru her body, she needed him so badly. If not for his damned way of thinking, she would strip off her gown right then and run to him.

Bastion looked up and saw her standing at the door, tying the lead to the pole he walked to her and pulled her close.

"Good morning."

Miria nearly fainted as he wrapped his arms around her, taking a deep breath she spoke softly, "Good morning my Bastion. Up and busy I see."

He smiled and looked to the horses, then back to her. "Please, get dressed in something nice. You are coming with me into town today. There is something I want to show you."

Her curiosity was peaked, but she did as she was asked. When she returned outside, Bastion had hooked the horse to the wagon and was waiting. He patted the seat beside him for her to join him there. Miria began to think about the last time she rode with him to town....it had been so long ago.

Bastion reached out his hand to help her up, and down the road they went. Not knowing what to say to him, most of the trip was listening to Bastion talk about the farm and what he had plans to do, as if she didn't already know. To be polite she simply nodded and smiled. Before entering town Bastion stopped in front of a large building and hopped down from the wagon. "Stay here Miria, I will return."

She watched him being greeted by an older gentleman, finely dressed. The man looked to her and smiled, then continued his discussion with Bastion. He turned to enter the building and Bastion returned to Miria, "Come with me....this is what I wanted you to see." Confused a little she climbed down, taking Bastion's hand, and started walking towards the door.

Bastion opened it, and as Miria entered she realized where she was....it was a church. She quickly turned to Bastion, but was unable to form words. The older gentleman was at the front of the room, the light soft thru the windows, and her eyes started to mist. Bastion held her hand tight and walked to stand in front of the preacher. The gentleman began to speak in a soft tone, "Bastion and Miria, you come here today to declare your undying love. Please face each other, and hold hands."

As Miria looked into Bastion's eyes, she started to tear up. Losing herself in the fact that her dream was now, and real.

"Miria, will you take Bastion, to be your husband, to stand beside, till death do you part?" Miria snapped out of her daydream to hear the preacher and answer him in a hurried way, "Yes....yes I do." She was unaware that Bastion had already been asked and answered, then she heard the words she had longed to hear, "you are now husband and wife."

Bastion lifted her in his arms and carried her to the wagon, lifting her to sit beside him, and they left for home. She wrapped herself around his arm and held tight, knowing it was real, but feeling as if she was in a dream. Miria noticed Bastion had taken another way back home, and looked to him with a curious smile.

"Um, where are we going? Aren't we going home?"

Bastion just smiled, "You will see soon enough." His expression just made her all the more curious, yet she didn't care, she just wanted to be with him. As they pulled off the road and rode for a bit more, she noticed a beautiful pond, with tall shade trees. Bastion slowed the wagon to a stop, kissed her cheek, and then hopped from the wagon, "What do you think?"

Miria looked at the gorgeous piece of land near the water, "Its wonderful Bastion, but what are we doing here?"

"This is to be where our new home is to be, my love. Right here." He ran to the other side of the wagon to a large flat piece of land bordered by flowering trees. Miria was shocked that he would leave his old home, but happy for a new beginning for them both. She climbed down from the wagon only to be met by Bastion's hands on her hips, whispering in her ear, "We are married now."

Miria breathed in deep as she heard him, feeling her legs weaken a tad, as she exhaled she could only say what she had been wanting so badly, "Make love to me, please." He took her hand and pulled her to the back of the wagon...lifting her up to sit on the back, sliding her to the edge, and pressing against her. She moaned as he wrapped his arms around her, kissing along her neck and shoulders, she could tell his need was as strong as hers.

His hands caressing her throat as their kiss deepens, sliding them over her shoulders, the straps on her simple dress falling, exposing her bare shoulders. Bastion kissed over the smooth skin, and letting the straps fall, her breast now bared to him, he kissed down her throat and between her breasts. Miria gasped as she felt his lips start to suckle her nipple, hardening against his tongue. Miria wanted to reach and grab onto Bastion, but before she could he pushed her back gently, lying flat and looking up to the sky.

She moaned as she felt his hand slide up her legs, lifting the dress, over her thighs, and his warm breath as he kissed her slit thru the soft panties.

"Oh.....oh Bastion."

Her words caught by him sliding her panties down and off, tossing them, and returning to kiss her milky thighs. Wanting to reach and grab his head, but not, not knowing what he wants her to do, and just letting him take. Her thoughts jumbling as he sucked her clit between his lips, flicking his tongue against it, she trembles, the sensation almost too much for her.

Miria's breathing quickened, his tongue was slipping inside her, tasting her, and she could hear his moans, growls almost at times. She begged, "Bastion, my love, please....take me, make love to me." Bastion undone the fasten on his pants and pushed them down and kicked them away. For the first time Miria realized he wore no underwear, this got her even more excited.

Bastion moved back to her, she could feel his cock, sliding along her slit, she quickly sat up, looking him in the eyes, and she wrapped her hand around it. Stroking it slowly, her hand trembling, she finally could feel the throb from within his thickness. Biting her lip, in a girlish way, whispered, "Is this all mine, my love?" Bastion felt his cock jerk in her hand at her playful banter, "Yes, Miria, now it is. Lay back, I want to feel it inside you."

Miria did not hesitate, only wishing she could hold it a moment longer, but laid back and closed her eyes. She felt him, as he entered her, she gasped and squealed, with a bit of pain mixed with wondrous pleasure. She arched up to him, and she could feel the pulsing against her virgin walls, she was so wet for him, needy. Bastion pulled her against him, rocking against her, kissing her legs as he pulled them to his shoulders.

She bit her lip harder as his cock slid deeper. Miria had wanted this so bad, needed it so bad, and now it was hers. She opened her eyes to look into Bastion's and saw his chest flexed, his muscles tight, taking her. Miria reached up to caress her breast, pinching her nipples and moaning, 'Oh Bastion ...Bastion...please.....please...." Her words caught as her body started to give in to the sensations, his thrust faster, her walls gripping and starting to quiver.

Bastion pressed harder against her legs, lifting her, thrusting faster. Miria could hold back no longer, she reached up for his shoulders, gripping them tight, her nails digging in and causing little cuts. Bastion shivered at the slight pain, pushing him closer to the edge. His thrust shorter, pounding, he could feel her juices dripping down over his balls, his own need swelling.

Miria screamed with each forceful entry, spreading her legs more open for him, "BASTION.....mmm.....ooooo.....yes.....pleaseeeeee!"

He could hold back no longer, arching his hips, so deep inside his new wife, she could feel his warm seed start to fill her. She gasped, so over whelmed, her body started to shake, her cunt quiver and grip his cock, milking all he had to give her. Her orgasm more intense than she had imagined it would be. This was not her hand or fingers this time, his cock was what she craved, and now only made her hunger for it more.

As the waves began to subside, Bastion lowered her legs from his shoulders, and pulled her up to him. Holding her to him, for the first time skin to skin, her breast pressed tightly against his chest. Miria started to cry, wrapping her arms around him tightly.

"Miria, what is wrong?"

She pulled back a little, looking him in the eyes, her voice shaky, "My Bastion, because I'm in love, and now, finally in your arms I am home."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Miria's Anticipation Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds