• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Calculated Moves Ch. 02-03

Calculated Moves Ch. 02-03

Chapter 2

It's 2 months since I started my internship with JD Inc., it has been quite exciting, who knew accounting would be. If I have to be honest, this was never a profession I wanted to get in to, I'm more on the arty and creative side, who wants to be stuck at a desk, for the rest of their life. I wanted to be a sketch artist or a painter maybe but according to my dad that was not going to pay my bills, so when he died, I did what he wanted of me, what he expected of me and I did it the best that I could. So here I am, at my cubicle going through some account on my computer. An email notification pops up, crap, it's from Mr Dornan's secretary. I have to meet with him in the next 15 minutes.

I push back my chair and get up slowly, wondering why he wants to see me. I haven't had a proper conversation with him since the interview, God was that awkward. I was utterly in shock that day, I remember him shaking my hands in congratulation and I managed to get out a thank you, I also remember him giving me one of those dark challenging smiles, like I didn't know what I was getting into but I thought nothing of it. Over the last 2 months, my opinion, my judgement...freak, of him has changed drastically, whatever infatuation I probably had for him, has disappeared off the face of the earth, I hope. He's just not a nice guy plain and simple, and a bit creepy, so I keep my distance.

I head to the bathroom to freshen up. I'm such a mess, I hope he doesn't mind, I giggle to myself in front of the mirror. I'm wearing my usual baggy sweater, this one's navy blue, over a baby pink blouse and a flowy above the knee a-line navy skirt, I ditched the heels and opted for ballerina pale pink pumps. I brush through my hair, thinking of all the other pretty girls working here, I feel like the ugly duckling of the bunch, no need to doll up, you are here to work Sky, I tell myself and with that I off to his office.

I knock once and open the door, he looks up from the mass papers on his table, his eyes sweeps along my body, looking at me critically, I think he minds.

"Ah yes, Ms Grey, please have a seat, I will be done in just a moment." he says smoothly and looks back down to his papers. I sit and wait for him. He is still incredibly handsome, everyone calls him Jamie, now I can see why, he's a pretty boy. He's wearing a dark blue tailored suit, white dress shirt and patterned steel gray tie, he's not a big muscular guy, he's tall, lean and fit. I look at his hands and there's no ring and there's no photos in his office either, huh and I have no social life, I smile to myself.

"I have been monitoring you for the past 2 months," he starts, "and I have to say I'm blown away by you, your work, your commitment. You have exceeded my expectations and you are exactly what I need." he says sounding a bit cryptic, stop being paranoid.

"I am here for whatever you need me for, sir." I reply.

"I'm glad because for the next 3 days I need your assistance with an account in New York, I would like for you to accompany me there." he finishes. What, me! I would probably screw up, is he serious?

"Are you sure I'm the one you should take for this account?" I ask, staring at him completely gob smacked, he looks at me intensely, "Yes I want you, will you join me?".

Hell yeah, "Yes, of course I will." I swallow, " thank you so much for this opportunity, I won't let you down."

"I know you won't." he smiles.

The next couple of hours are a rush, I'm so siked, but we have to fly to NY tonight since the meeting is early tomorrow morning. Mr Dornan and I are in the company's private jet on our way there. I try to read through the notes about the account one last time. Creep face is on his Mac, extremely busy. He looks up and catches me watching him, I look away quickly, I don't want to give him the wrong impression, so I don't look at him for the rest of the flight. Once we land, he ushers me into the car, his hand on my lower back, dude back off. As we drive there, I feel like he's staring at me but I can't tell, it's too dark.

We get off and I look up at the building, this is strange, it doesn't look like a hotel, he guides me inside and into the elevator before pressing the penthouse button, okay what's going on, we are definitely not at an hotel, and now we are alone in here going up to the penthouse.

"I'm sorry, but it completely slipped my mind, this is my apartment. Whenever I'm in New York for business, I stay here, instead of going to a hotel, I hope it's okay with you?", he asks stepping in front of me, that's it, I had enough of this shit, he's controlling me, I dropped everything for this last minute request, to help him so the least he could do is show some common courtesy.

I look at him in the eye, "No its not okay," I snap,"I was under the impression that we were going to have our own separate hotel rooms, it is highly inappropriate to have an employee stay over at your home for 3 days, don't get me wrong I know your intentions are strictly professional, but if people from the office hear of this, they will come to their own conclusions, so no I'm not okay with it." I say angrily.

His jaw clenches and he steps forward, I take a step back and now I'm pressed against the elevator. He comes so close to me, I can feel his clothing touching mine, his breath on my skin, his eyes narrows and his expression darkens, "Well that's too bad Ms Grey...and are you sure you know my intentions?" he growls, I look down at the floor, what the hell is going on?, he grabs my jaw painfully and brings my face back up to his, "I didn't appreciate that tone Skylar, I expect my employees to treat me with respect, is that understood?", he asks sharply, I nod slowing but his grip gets tighter around my face, "Yes sir." I say meekly, he looks at me, fuming. I'm officially scared shitless.

The elevator comes to a halt, he let's go of my face, and grabs my upper arm, "Come." he says quietly. I'm trembling now, I barely notice the code he enters on the keypad before the doors open, I walk out, I need some space, and see our luggage in the hallway, this place is huge and amazing but I don't care, right now I need to escape to my room and try to forget what just happen. I get my suitcase and turn towards him, he's watching me intently, "Could you please show me to my room, I'm feeling exhausted." I ask politely. "Of course, the guest room is upstairs, 3rd door on your right." he replies, this guy's a psycho. I retreat to my room, close the door silently and lock it. I look around, it's lovely, everything looks so beautiful, I find the joint bathroom and decide to take a nice hot shower before going to bed.

My shower is quick all the while my mind's racing about the events that just transpired, you were right, this is very inappropriate, you weren't overreacting, what I was fighting for isn't even the problem anymore, it's how he handled it, he intimidated me, he scared me and then acted as if that's normal. I get out of the shower, wipe myself with the fluffy white towel and than wrap it around me, just do your job and than you can go home, I tell myself as I dry my hair with another towel and enter my bedroom.

I push my hair back from my face, and see him, sitting on my bed with his fitted dark grey shirt and sweats,

I let out surprised scream then step back, "What are you doing here?, the door was locked!" I demand, trying to compose myself.

"Well I figured, I would give you your punishment after your shower." he says calmly, punishment, what the fuck?

"What are you talking about?!" I ask hysterically. I cross my arms over my chest realising I only have a towel secured around me.

"You were disrespectful in the elevator, you need to be punished" he explains slowly as if I'm some retarded child with difficulty in understanding.

He stands up and walk towards me. "Are you insane?, GET OUT!" I yell angrily.

He's on me in a flash, grabbing my shoulders and shoving me hard against the bedroom wall, his right hand wraps around my throat and squeezes it lightly. I'm starting to feel light headed from fear, I look at him, and he has a frightening expression. I claw at his hand but his left hand effectively grabs both my wrists and bring it above my head against the wall.

"Did I not just explain to you, that I demand respect from my employees?" he growls at my face bearing his white teeth, I feel like I'm about to throw up. I wiggle my body against his, trying to struggle out of his grip, but I press my belly against something big and hard in his lower regions, it takes me a moment to realise what that is before I become completely still and look back him, my eyes wide, he seems somewhat amused now, "Answer me" he says quietly.

I bite my lip then swallow, his eyes follows the movement, "Yes you did...I'm sorry" I whisper, his gaze is locked on my mouth. He's eye moves slowly up my face back to my eyes, his expression seem to have changed from anger to... hunger, I think. He releases his hold, but as soon as I'm free, he cups my face with both his hands and kisses me roughly, pressing my lips against my teeth painfully, I push against his chest trying to break the violation and protest, stop, against his lips but that just allows his tongue access into my mouth, I feel tears running down my cheeks, this has to stop, he sucks my lower lip hard, then nips it between his teeth, terrifying me further.

He pulls away, rubbing the pads of his thumbs gently across cheek bones, lightly wiping away my tears, as he looks down at me, we are both panting.

"What did you did think I called you out here for, there is no client, I wanted you, I've always wanted you, from the first time I saw you, you are mine. I didn't hire you because you were good, I hired you because I want to fuck you and I will...tonight. You belong to me now. I've waited long enough and for the next 3 days, I'm going to get my fix of you." he says seriously, I'm screwed, I stare at him, horrified and absolutely speechless, he planned this from the beginning, how could you not see it?. He takes my hand and walks me to the front of the bed.

Chapter 3

I walk with him silently to the bed, trying to come up with a way to escape, I need to hit this fucker unconscious and get out of here. But how? I look around, and spot the vase on the chest of drawers before he whips me around to face him, as we stand at the foot of the bed. "I know you smart, don't prove me wrong by trying to do something stupid. I'm going to hurt you, don't make it worse for yourself." he advises calmly, normally, looking down at me.

His hand comes up to my chest, lightly tugging open my towel but I clutch on to it, "Please don't do this." I choke out, with a fresh set of tears pouring down my face. He regards me for a moment, I swallow, this is my chance, I know what I have to do, I stand on my tiptoes, and slowly place my lips on his, my heart's beating so fast, I can feel the drumming in my ears, I let go of my towel to bring my arms up and around his neck, kissing him for all I've got, once my towel hits the floor, his hands are on me instantly, running along my body, squeezing me, everywhere. I try to deepen the kiss further, and he groans into my mouth, grabbing my ass in his hands, he pulls me against his chest. I bring my hands to hold onto the sides of his face, his light facial hair scrapping against my soft palms. I take he's lower lip into my mouth, sucking onto it, like he did to me earlier. I check his face, his eyes are closed, he seems to be enjoying my kiss, that's when I clamp down my teeth on his lip, biting as I hard as I can, I need to taste blood, he hisses and immediately pulls away from me.

I bolt to the drawers for the huge vase, with the full intention of smashing his skull open. I'm fast on my feet so I get the vase in my hand soon enough but before I can turn around to face him, he grabs a handful of my damp hair painfully, reeling me back against him, he takes the vase out of my grasp and throws against the wall, hard, shattering it to pieces. I start sobbing, he's going to kill me. "You stupid bitch." he spits out dangerously in my ear, for once he's right, he drags me to the bed and shoves me face first in the mattress, my body is bent at my hips with my toes still on the floor and my chest and face pushed into the duvet, leaving my butt utterly exposed, I struggle hysterically, trying to push myself up with my hands and kick back at him, but his hand is still gripping my hair, keeping me down.

His large palm cracks down brutally on my ass in quick succession, and I scream out in excruciating pain, weeping uncontrollably, my ass is on fire, I don't even know how many times he has struck me.

"NO, STOP, please, I can't take anymore. I'm sorry, please..." I beg, he leans over my back, rubbing his groin against my sore backside. He yanks my head up with my hair and speaks directly in my ear, breathing hard, "You are mine, there's no escaping, do you understand me?" he asks roughly. "Yes, I understand, please." I pant, broken.

He withdraws from my body and looks over me, admiring his hard work, I remain on my belly, lying still, waiting for him. I hear his breathing calm down then he gently slides his hands under my arms and pulls me up on my feet. Once I'm standing, he goes to the bed and pulls down the sheets and blanket, before coming back to me. He bends slightly and scoops me up in his arms. Carrying me to the bed, he climbs onto the bed with his knees and then cautiously lies me down flat on the centre of the bed, I whimper at the stinging contact of my butt on the bed.

He's kneeling at the side of me, his eyes moving down the length of my body and I can't help but feel exposed so I bring my hands over my private parts. He reaches out and gently pushes them aside, he licks his lips then cups most of my right boob, possessively. I squeeze my eyes shut, forcing the rest of the tears to seep down my temples. "Fuck," he groans, "I knew your tits would feel as good as they looked." with that he bends his head and sucks on to my breast roughly, lightly biting my nipple causing me to cry out.

He sits up again and I open my eyes, he drags his t-shirt over his head revealing his defined abs and perfectly sculpted chest, he looks strong, much stronger than I thought, you don't stand a chance. I stare up at him dazed and he chuckles, I flush and feel my wet face start to warm. He straddles my hips and turns his attention back to my boobs alternating between both, sucking one while groping the other, literally feasting on my chest. It's an overwhelming sensation, I don't understand it, my boobs feel so sensitive and each suck he makes causes my nether regions to clench, I moan and arch my back off the bed, bending my knees and curling my toes into the sheets, I feel him smile against my skin, what's happening to me, my entire body is tense, hot, and I'm panting. He comes up, bracing himself on his palms on each side of me and kisses me tenderly, I'm so confused, what do I do. He places kisses along my jaw, as he uses one hand to pull down his sweats and boxer briefs. The contact of his dick on my lower belly, sets me into action, I start pushing my fists against his chest, crying for him get off me, he sucking on my neck, completely oblivious to my struggles.

He's not listening to me, this helpless feeling lodges a lump in my throat that I can't seem to swallow, I don't want this, what if he hurts me again, I can't breath. "Jamie" I choke out weeping hysterically.

He finally looks up at me, he starts to smooth my hair out of my face and wipes my tears away, "Ssh baby, don't be scared, I'll make it feel good for you too. I need you to calm down, take deep breaths with me...yes that's it, you're okay...you can do this...you're safe.", safe! My beaten ass, he did help though, I don't feel like I'm suffocating anymore.

He kicks off his sweats and sits up on his knees, bringing a small silver packaging to his mouth, he tears it open with his teeth. His eyes never leaning mine, his reaches down with the plastic in hand and my eyes follows his hands, holy moses, he's massive, he slides on the condom. I look up at him and he smiles leaning over me again, his body in between my legs, I feel his thing nudging against me, he inter-locks his fingers with mine and brings both our hands to the sides of my head, he let's go of my left hand for a second to reach down and slide his dick in between my nether lips to my opening and brings his hand back to mine, my gaze is locked with his, his eyes look so dark, his pupils fully dilated covering most of that beautiful shade of blue, he bends down and kisses me again. I feel him enter me slightly and then he stop, stretching my opening.

I kiss him back, trying to distract myself, then he slams his hips forward, forcing himself into me, I feel something tear within me causing me to cry out loud in pain, he doesn't stop but, he's suppose to stop and let me adjust, he withdraws immediately and shoves more of his dick inside of me, I scream out.

He groans, "Christ Sky, you are so tight, I can barely get in."

"You hurting me, stop" I beg, he's too big, too thick. He starts pumping into me, harder and faster, filling and stretching me beyond the point my body can handle, I scream and cry for him to slow down.

"What did you think?" he asks breathing hard, "that I would be gentle with you, as if we are teenage lovers, after that stunt you pulled...Did you think I would take care of you since you was some sweet little virgin?" he asks darkly, looking at me cruelly, he leaves my hands and goes back to viciously groping my boobs.

"You..you said you would...make it feel good" I weep quietly, the pain is unbearable.

"I lied" he says simply, smirking at me.

He picks up the pace, "Wrap your legs around me" he growls.

I've quieten down since his confession, I'm starting to feel numb now, not my body, my body is still feeling the brutality, it's my mind that feels numb but his request seems to be the final push for me to fall of the edge and I explode, "Fuck you!, you son of bitch!." I yell furiously and smack him across his face with all my strength.

He stops moving, his expression is one of complete shock but that transforms quickly into something menacing, his jaw clenches. He slaps me so hard that I see white for a couple moments, before I can recover he wraps a hand around me throat and he starts choking me, simultaneously fucking me again, harder than before, I feel like he's gonna tear me apart, my face puffs up and I can feel the veins on my neck sticking out, he's cutting off my oxygen supply, my hands grabs onto his, trying to pry them off. He's grunting above my face and slamming in me, for all he's worth, the slick skin of his abdomen rubbing against my flat belly. I start to see spots and my entire body tenses, my pussy clamps around him hard in response to the choking, he groans and starts jerking inside me, his fingers digging into the skin of my neck. I see a look of triumph on his blurred face as I pass out. Giving in to the darkness, finally.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Calculated Moves Ch. 02-03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 197 milliseconds