• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Doom, Baby!

Doom, Baby!

DOOM, BABY!

"The world's going to end in five minutes!" John announced, slamming the door behind him. "Let's fuck!"

Dropping her anthropology textbook to the floor, Becky bounced off the bed and started to shuck off her jeans.

"Who told you that?" she questioned.

"Command Center," he replied, tossing his cell to Becky's roommate. "I've set the timer."

Amy, catching the phone without looking up from her textbook on 5th Century red-figure ware, admonished, "Don't forget the comforter."

"Ugh, yeah," Becky agreed, remembering last time. She pulled down her little red panties that totally complemented her sparse red pubic hair. "So hard to fit in the washer."

"Be glad it's not your period. Blood's worse than cum," Amy replied, turning the page, to a picture of a stunning kylix featuring an oversexed satyr and a semi-reluctant Attic maiden.

"You won't have to worry about that in five minutes," John warned dropping his pants to his knees and shuffling forward with his wobbling erection before him.

"Mmmm," Becky murmured admiringly. "I'm going to miss this when the world ends."

She fell to her knees and engulfed his swollen cock down to his shorthairs. John watched her bobbing for a moment then pulled her up.

"We don't have time for this! We're all going to be atoms or cinders soon! Get on the bed and pull your legs up over your head," he commanded.

Becky, still wearing her yellow Indian print top, fell back on the bed and pulled her knees up to her ample breasts, exposing her plump pussy and full white ass.

"Like this?" Becky asked, hopefully.

John looked down at her sweet face, her mischievous, green, flashing eyes, her full pouty rose-petal velvet lips, peeking up at him from the wide-spread V of her soft white thighs. He sighed inside. He was going to miss all this so much when the world ended. Well, no time, he thought. The proverbial clock was ticking. He reached down and parted her soft, downy peach with his thumbs. Her little delicate coral shell inner lips parted and her pink cunt opening parted too, with an audible moist kiss.

His cock bobbed eagerly in response. John lined up his mushroom, still wet with Becky's mouthspit and pushed in.

Becky grunted slightly and closed her eyes. He pulled his hips back slightly, lubricating her entrance with her own sweet juices, then pushed deeper. Becky grunted deeper. In three more thrusts he had pushed his way all the way up inside her. He could feel Becky's cunt walls squeezing him and his balls pressing against her straining, pink rosebud. And that gave him an idea.

"Four minutes," Amy called, her eyes just visible above her text book.

John pulled his dripping truncheon free of Becky's sopping pussy, levered it down with one hand and began to rub the wet head against Becky's perfectly-crinkled, little asshole.

"Hey," she piped up. "Where do you think you're going with that?"

"We only have four minutes left before the world ends," he stated, poking insistently at her back pucker. "What difference does it make?"

"Well, I want to cum too. If the world's about to end and all. So put it back in my pussy."

Reluctantly John sank his hard member back up inside Becky's cunt.

Becky's eyes locked with his deep brown ones.

"Fuck me, baby," she commanded. "Fuck me hard. Fuck my little pussy."

John started to pump in earnest. He grabbed the backs of Becky's thighs with his long, thin fingers and pushed down. She yelped a little as her ass was forced up at an even more obscene angle and he began to slap his hips down on her like a pile driver.

"Oh, John-baby, fuck me! Yeah, I'm close, baby. Make me cum on your cock, baby," she crooned.

Amy pretended to ignore them slamming away, but her eyebrows arched in bemusement. Not very original, she thought.

Becky squirmed her hips up and around, making that nice, thick dick hit her from different angles. She had given up on any dirty talk and was reduced to making a lot of "oh-oh-oh" noises. And her cunt was joining in with liquid sloshing sounds.

For John it was getting to be too much. He wished she'd taken off her top so he could see her rosy puckered nipples on her pillowy breasts. God, her pussy was squeezing and milking him like a wet, little fist. She felt so tight he imagined it was her ass he was fucking instead of her pussy, and she was looking up at him and loving it and asking for more. More dick up her ass.

"Three minutes," Amy announced.

"Ahhh," John cried out, much too soon. His hips pinned Becky's dancing hips to the mattress and he stiffened as if shot.

Becky's eyes opened as she felt his hard poker pulsing inside her and the frantic blasts of his hot cum. John sagged forward and slumped down over Becky, gasping for breath.

"Hey, what about me?," she protested. "Don't I get to cum before the world ends?"

"Sorry," said John, snuggling in to her pile of sleek red tresses strewn carelessly across the comforter.

Becky pulled him up by his ears.

"Sorry? Well, get down there and fix it! Action speaks louder than words. Put your mouth where your cock is!"

John shuffled down her body in a post-orgasmic daze until he was kneeling between her legs. He had an extreme close up of her puffy pussy lips and her little cunt mouth oozing some of his pearly semen.

"Now eat me!" she ordered.

"But I just came in you," he protested.

"Not my problem. Get eating," she commanded, pulling her legs back further and opening up her cunt wider for him.

Amy and Becky's eyes met. Becky frowned and shook her head, as if to say, "men!" Amy nodded and mouthed "totally."

John sighed and went to work on Becky's cunt. He ran his tongue down the center of her slit, past a few red hairs on her smooth perineum and over her pink, little asshole. Then back up again all the way to her meaty, little clit, which was popping out from under her hood. He picked up a dollop of his own cum on his way up but found that surprisingly it wasn't half bad. Becky jerked when he hit her clit.

"Uwwww, yeah! That's the way, fucker," Becky enthused. She put one hand on the top of his head to hold him in place and began to buck her hips up into his face.

"Two minutes," Amy intoned. She was still pretending not to be watching, but by now she was breathing through her mouth.

"Put your tongue up my cunt. Clean out all that cum," she ordered, moving her other hand down to play with her clit.

John wiggled his tongue up her tunnel and then buried his face in her wet crotch, slurping and rooting around like a hog after truffles.

She's not going to make it, Amy thought pursing her lips.

Betsy was in overdrive now, pushing John's face into her humping pelvis and thrumming her clit angrily.

"Fuck it, fucker. Yeah, fuck, fuck. Eat my cunt. Uww. Eat me, eat me. Fuck! Suck my clit! And stick your finger up my cunt!"

Becky brought her hand up from her clit to rub her nipples through her blouse. John obediently started sucking Becky's clit, lashing the little nubbin with his pointed tongue, and slid one then two fingers up Becky's snatch.

So bossy, Amy thought to herself. And hardly making sense. She snuck a hand down to her own nipple and surreptitiously gave it a twist.

"One minute," she warned.

Becky threw her head back and bucked her hips madly. John watched her milk-white stomach bouncing in rhythm then slipped his wet middle finger out of Becky's snatch. He watched her panting, she was working herself up. She was close. And then, with his pointer finger still pumping Becky's pussy he slid his slippery middle finger right up her pink, puckered asshole.

That did it. Becky gasped and then began crying out and shaking. Her legs shot out straight and her smooth, white thighs clamped John's head tight. John continued to pump his fingers in unison in and out of her clasping holes. Becky wailed and thrashed, holding on to John's head for dear life.

"Time!" Amy announced, breathlessly. She brushed a strand of her straight brown hair back behind her ear, trying to regain her composure as if nothing were out of the ordinary.

Becky fell back on the bed gasping for air, letting go of John. John, for his part, put his hands on his knees to catch his breath. His deflated member dripped cum and juice down on his pants bunched around his ankles. His face from chin to cheekbone shone with the heady mixture of pussy juice and man cum.

Becky looked up at him.

"I thought you said the world was going to end."

"Well," he admitted, "I think they got it wrong."

He got to his feet and pulled up his pants. He held his hand out to Amy who tossed him back his phone.

"If the world was going to end in five minutes, why didn't you think to do me and my roommate?" Becky asked. "I mean if this was your last moment on Earth and all."

"We only had five minutes," he answered. "Well, if the world's hasn't ended, I need to get to my calculus class."

He nodded goodbye to Becky, then Amy, and headed out the door.

"Hey," Amy called after him. "Let me know next time the world's going to end in ten minutes."

Becky lay there contentedly, her juices running lazily down the crack in her plump white ass.

"Would you do my boyfriend if the world was ending in ten minutes?" she asked Amy.

Amy shrugged, "If the world's gonna end in ten minutes...why not? Hell, if the world was going to end in ten minutes, I'd do John AND my boyfriend...and you." She gestured with her chin. "Watch out for the comforter."

Becky looked over at Amy and smiled, absently running her fingers through her wet pubic hair. Amy is the sweetest roommate she thought to herself. I would totally eat her pussy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Doom, Baby!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 75 milliseconds