• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Rachel Doesn't Do 'Normal' Pt. 02

Rachel Doesn't Do 'Normal' Pt. 02

1234

As always every character in my stories are over the age of 18. There are themes of cheating and rough sex, so if that offends you, I suggest you may not want to read any further. Comments and feedback are always appreciated. I hope you enjoy.

*****

Rachel paced back and forth in her apartment with her face in her hands. It felt as though her life was spiralling out of control again and she was helpless to stop it.

Aaron wouldn't be back for another 4 days and her sexual appetite had reached fever pitch. All the suppressed urges she'd fought to contain, had remerged with added vigour. It was as though a metaphorical Pandora's box had opened inside her and try as she might to close it, the lid remained firmly open.

There was no way she was going to visit Arthur again though, not twice in two days. That fat slob of a man, definitely didn't deserve that kind of treatment.

She sat on the sofa and thumbed through a magazine, but none of the words were sinking in. All her mind could focus on was where she could find another nice hard cock to sit on. She crossed and uncrossed her legs multiple times feeling agitated and fidgety.

It crossed her mind to jump on a train and go back to her parent's house for the evening. There were plenty of men in her old neighbourhood who would kill for the chance to fuck her again. Just thinking about it was making her palms sweaty and her heart flutter.

In an attempt at staying in control, Rachel walked to her bathroom and stared for a long time at her reflection in the mirror. "It doesn't have to be this way. I can change. I can be normal if I want to be. I'm stronger than this. I have a boyfriend now, it's not fair to cheat on him. Older men have no power over me." She defiantly whispered the words under her breath.

By the time Wednesday rolled around though, her willpower had all but crumbled into dust. She was practically going out of her mind with sexual frustration. Was she a nymphomaniac? It certainly felt like she was addicted to sex. She'd never tried drugs, but the symptoms her body seemed to be experiencing, did seem incredibly similar to a description she read regarding drug withdrawal symptoms.

It was so strange to her that she had managed to last for over 3 months without letting her base desires control her like this, now all of a sudden it was torture just getting through a few days. Maybe she needed therapy? Or at least someone who she could talk to about her abnormal urges. Or maybe she needed another...fix?

No matter how much trouble it seemed to get her in, it didn't stop Rachel from dressing sexily. She was proud of her looks and her figure and liked the reaction she got from men of all ages when she walked into a room dressed to the nines. Just because men often couldn't control themselves around her, shouldn't mean she should stop dressing in a way that made her feel good about herself.

The truth was Rachel would look drop dead gorgeous wearing a potato sack, but she wasn't arrogant enough to realise that.

That morning she knew she was showing houses to a particularly difficult client, so she decided to dress in the sexiest outfit she could feasibly get away with for work. It normally did the trick, guys would be so focused on her, that she could put a form in front of them which agreed to sell their souls to the devil and they would sign it without looking.

She pulled on the same pair of black lace topped stockings she had worn for Arthur the other day, this time though she clipped them onto a Ferrari red suspender belt, which had a matching set of red silk and lace panties and a half cup bra. She also slid into the same black pinstriped skirt that Arthur had fucked her in. It was the shortest and tightest one in her collection, so short in fact that it barely covered her lacy stocking tops. She knew she'd have to be careful at work how she sat down, so as not to give any of her male colleagues a free show, not that they would have complained mind you.

Her suit jacket matched her skirt. It was tailored to slope in to her skinny waist, yet had enough room up top to encase and display her magnificent tits perfectly. It only had two buttons however and even with the top one done up, her red bra was still slightly on show (along with a good amount of her 32FF cleavage that it supported). This was definitely not appropriate for work. Feeling extra naughty though and not wanting to wear a shirt or a blouse underneath, she put on a skin tight, red satin, low cut vest top. It was an item she normally wore to bed as its spaghetti straps and lace trim across the bust made it look more like a sexy piece of negligée than something suitable for work. It would be fine though as long as she kept her jacket on.

At the bottom of her wardrobe, Rachel found a pair of 4 inch black stilettoes and slipped them on. She tied her wavy blonde hair up into a loose messy bun, leaving a few strands of her fringe down to frame her beautiful face perfectly, then applied matching red lipstick and nail varnish, which finished the look off to perfection. A smile spread across her stunning face as she caught her reflection in the mirror, knowing full well how good she looked.

Her walk to work didn't go unnoticed to say the least. Heads were turning, men were wolf whistling, cars were slowing down to get a better look, and some even beeped their horns in appreciation. This just made Rachel swing her hips in an even more exaggerated manner. She was such a tease, but didn't care in the slightest.

Most of the men at work were used to seeing her dressed fairly sexily, but Rachel was pleased to see that a few more of them than usual, seemed to stop by her desk with bullshit excuses for reasons to chat to her this morning. Unfortunately it did make her even hornier than she already was. She kept imagining the shocked expression's on their faces, if she were to suggest that they nip into the staff toilets for a quick fuck. As frustrating as it was though, she fought hard to suppress her wanton needs. "Only a few more days till Aaron gets home. You can do this." Rachel muttered under her breath in an attempt at a pep talk.

At 10:30 she left the office to meet with her difficult client. The traffic through London would likely be a nightmare, so she decided to take the train, seeing as the house she was showing was right next to a tube station.

Rachel wasn't a huge fan of taking the tube. There were just so many people crammed into one tiny space, all jostling for a bit of breathing room in a muggy, claustrophobic tin can. On top of that, no matter how mild the day seemed to be on the surface, it always felt like an inferno underground.

There were a few perks though, like the amount of attention she got from fellow passengers. The underground contained a perfect cross section of human life all crammed together in one place. Men of all ages, would appreciatively stare at her voluptuous physique. It made Rachel tingle inside knowing the effect she had on people.

Some would just outright ogle her phenomenal 32FF tits, not caring whether she knew they were doing it or not. Others were much stealthier, they would peek over the tops of their newspapers, or out of the corners of their eyes when they thought she wasn't looking. Some would even use the reflection in the windows, to grab a sneaky glance her way.

They would always start with a look, followed by a double take, then after that they would all find it nearly impossible to peel their eyes away, such was her overpowering natural beauty.

Today was no different. In a city where everyone it seemed tried their best not to look at one another, let alone strike up conversation with a stranger. It was flattering for Rachel that she appeared to be the exception to the rule.

The train was as busy as always. Rachel managed to squeeze past the doors and grab an overhanging bar to keep balance.

As soon as the tube began to pull away from the platform, an old man who was sat in the chair closest to her, gestured for her to take his seat.

Her attempts at a polite refusal were waved away. It was after all customary to give up your seat for older passengers, not the other way around. He seemed unable to take no for an answer, getting to his feet and insisting she sit down instead.

Rachel smiled and thanked the kind man for his gallantry. Not yet aware that his motivations were far from gallant.

The seat was at the end of the row and the man stood very close to her, leaning against a pole for support.

It was so stiflingly hot that Rachel had undone the top button of her jacket. Her sexy figure hugging red satin vest top, was now mostly on show, but it was either that or sweat to death she thought. So it came as no surprise when she noticed the old guy was hovering over her, looking down her top, at her impressive cleavage.

Normally she loved to tease old men, thriving off their hungry looks of pained lust, as their eyes devoured her luscious curves. But this was a bit public for her liking.

She pretended not to notice, but he was being very obvious about it.

Her breasts jiggled and bounced within the confines of her tight, low cut top, as the bumpy train clattered along the uneven tracks.

Suddenly out of the corner of her eye, she noticed that the man had moved his hand to his crotch. He was subtly stroking his clearly swollen cock through his tatty suit trousers.

Blood rushed to Rachel's cheeks. This was so embarrassing, yet oddly thrilling at the same time. The fact that she could drive a man to that level of frustration so quickly and in such a public environment, made her insides melt. She scanned the other passengers faces, but everyone else seemed to be looking everywhere except in her direction now.

Rachel didn't know what to do. It occurred to her that if something like this had happened only a few short years ago, she would have been disgusted by this sort of perverted behaviour, but after going through what she had been through since then, combined with the events of this past week, she couldn't stop herself becoming incredibly aroused by the whole situation.

Luckily she didn't have to worry for long. Lot's more people piled on at the next station and the man stopped playing with himself. He continued to stare at her chest though, seemingly hypnotised by how her breasts gently bounced whenever there was a bump in the tracks.

Rachel tried to remain composed. The last thing she wanted was to make a scene, so she pretended as though she was unaware of the old man's blatant lecherous behaviour. Her body was betraying her as per usual though. Her nipples began to harden and she squirmed in her seat as a tingling sensation radiated out from her dampening sex. Feeling suddenly light headed, she fanned her face with her hand to try and cool down.

At the next stop even more people squeezed into the already crowded tube. Rachel breathed a sigh of relief as the old man was swallowed by the crowd. As much as she was beginning to enjoy his attention, she was determined to stop the dangerous cycle which threatened to take over her life again.

Rachel noticed a little old lady was standing by the doors so she offered her seat to her. "Thank you my dear, you are sweet." She said with a smile as she sat down.

At the next station, she and about 10 other passengers had to get out onto the platform to allow a few people to get off the train. She was one of the last people back on before the doors shut. Rachel now found herself closer to the door, surrounded by a wall of broad men's backs penning her in on all sides. At least she wouldn't have to worry about being ogled anymore, she thought at she reached for the overhanging bar to steady her balance, as the train moved off again.

Standing there, her mind travelled back to her job. There were still eight stops left before her station. She couldn't wait to get away from this unpleasantly humid sweat box. Why did people even use Saunas? They could spend a few hours riding around on the tube, it would be a lot cheaper.

Her thoughts quickly turned into daydreams and she imagined herself diving into a cold swimming pool on a warm summer's day.

The feeling of fingertips gently brushing against her ass snapped Rachel out of her dream like state. At first she didn't think anything of it, seeing as so any people were crammed together like sardines, the odd bit of body contact was inevitable.

Only when it happened again soon after, this time with slightly more pressure behind the nudge, did she start to twig that it might not have been an accident.

She might have lost sight of the old man, but not once had he lost sight of her. As soon as Rachel had re-entered the train after the last stop, he managed to shuffle into place directly behind her. He hadn't seen such an intoxicatingly beautiful girl like her in many a long year. The temptation to touch her was overwhelming. With a trembling hand he nudged her deliciously soft ass again.

Who was behind her? Was it the old pervert from before? Rachel went to crane her head to look back, but something inside stopped her. It probably was him, but part of her found it even more of a turn on to imagine that it could be anyone. Maybe it was another random stranger, eager to get a feel of her phenomenal curves.

The man was using his arm as a dead weight. Letting it bump against her in rhythm with the movements of the train. If she did begin to kick up a fuss, at least this way he could plead ignorance. But amazingly she wasn't reacting at all.

Growing in confidence by the second, he turned his hand over, so it was now his palm which was making contact with her juicy peach of a bum.

At the next station, he froze as the doors opened but nobody got on or off and the tube was soon underway again.

The man couldn't believe what he was being allowed to get away with. The longer Rachel didn't react to his now fairly obvious groping, the bolder he became.

Rachel scanned the train but it was clear that no other passengers had a clear sight of what was going on.

She audibly sighed when the man suddenly stopped nudging his hand against her and took hold of her pert ass cheek for the first time. Firstly stroking, then pinching it gently.

The old man felt his achingly hard cock twitch in his trousers as he squeezed the stunning blonde's incredible bum. "Oh my god." He muttered under his breath.

Determined to cling onto her dwindling will power, Rachel moved her own hand behind her, in an attempt to push his hand away. It worked briefly, but he was so lost in lust now that he switched his focus and began to lightly stroke the outside of her nylon clad thigh.

He then began to squeeze her firm youthful skin with relish. She could feel him trying to worm his fingers up and under her tight skirt and she heard him gasp as he realised she was wearing stockings. Again Rachel managed to push his hand away, but she was fighting a losing battle, with him and with her own self-control.

She was still holding onto the bar above for support, so her vain attempts at fending off both of his roaming hand's with just one of her own was becoming pointless. Something about being groped in such a public place by a complete stranger was an unbelievable thrill. Goosebumps began spreading over her entire body and a shiver ran down her spine as he took a firm hold of her ass again.

"Oh my, oh yes, oh you beautiful thing you." The man was quietly mumbling under his breath, as he mauled her pert bottom with feverish enthusiasm. The train pulled into another platform but their carriage was too full for anyone to board.

Rachel knew she could have turned around and slapped him at any point. She could easily have moved away through the crowd. Heck, she could have got off at the last stop and waited for the next tube. But for reasons beyond the old timer's comprehension, not only had she done none of these things, now it seemed she'd stopped resisting all together.

He wasn't going to waste this gift from the heavens that was for sure. His cock throbbed painfully, but he dared not touch it for fear that he would explode in his trousers. Shaking with excitement he reached around her inner thigh and slid his hand up her skirt to fondle her stocking top once more. Rachel instinctively snapped her legs together, trapping his old calloused hand in place. She squirmed as he roughly groped her sensitive flesh.

"Oooo you are a naughty one!" He whispered in her ear.

As his hand crept higher and higher, Rachel could feel her skirt getting pulled up with it. She tried in vain to wrestle it back down, but her futile efforts crumbled as she felt his fingertips begin to massage her yearning pussy through the crotch of her sodden satin panties.

"Huh! Hhmmpphh!" Rachel exhaled sharply through her nose. Her knees were turning to jelly and she instinctively squatted slightly lower in an attempt to push his fingers more firmly against her.

The train suddenly lurched violently. The old man was thrown off balance, staggering forwards and bumping into Rachel. She had to stifle a groan as she felt his crotch thrust against her ass. He wasn't quite so subtle, letting out a deep grunt of lust, which he quickly turned into a cough to avoid drawing attention from other passengers.

"My apologies young lady." He whispered the words so only she could hear. "Mmmm that feels good. You like to tease don't you?" Rachel's nodded response was almost imperceptible, but it excited the old man beyond belief. "That's what I thought. Fuck you're driving me crazy." He inhaled deeply, letting the light floral fragrance of her perfume fill his nostrils. His mouth suddenly latched onto her sensitive earlobe. Rachel gasped as he started to suck on it hungrily.

Consumed by lust he started to slowly dry hump against her. She could feel his thick member sliding up and down the cleft of her juicy ass cheeks. Rachel couldn't help but push herself back into him. The illicit scenario was driving her wild.

She looked down to see his hands fumbling to undo the last button on her suit jacket. He had thick fingers which were deeply lined, so he must be fairly old. Deep down she knew it was most likely the man who was ogling her earlier, which was exciting, but it was still thrilling to think that it could be another random stranger too. The not knowing was all part of the fun.

He finally achieved his task and her jacket fell open.

They both froze as the tube stopped once more, fortunately nobody got on or off and they were soon thundering down the tracks again.

The old man wasted little time in finding his short sharp thrusting rhythm. His hands slipped up her firm toned waist until they reached the undersides of her jiggling breasts. "Oh god." He moaned, moving them higher to cup her mouth-watering globes for the first time. "Oh my days." He let his hands roam all over her incredible satin covered tits, getting a proper sense of their full size and shape. "Holy shit!" He grunted as he finally started squeezing them roughly in his old arthritic hands.

Rachel watched him feverishly maul her sensitive breasts with all his strength. She was struggling to control her breathing in the humid muggy air, and try as she might she couldn't stop a few gasps escaping her lips as he thumbed her stiff nipples through her tight satin top.

His chin was resting on her shoulder, as he too watched his hands squeezing her huge perfect tits, completely in awe of what he was witnessing. Rachel had to look up at the ceiling to stop herself snatching a quick peek at his face. She didn't want to know.

What she did know was that in that moment she wanted to be fucked...badly. There was no way she could last until Aaron got home. Her motivational pep talks in the mirror had failed her. This was something that was part of who she was. There was just no fighting it any longer.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Rachel Doesn't Do 'Normal' Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds