• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Start Pt. 07: A Rainy Day

The Start Pt. 07: A Rainy Day

Part 7 A Rainy day

It was another miserable cold rainy day and we done all the housework between us had a little cuddle on the sofa watching TV, the cuddles nearly always led to what we both loved doing so much, so I switched the TV off and took Sally by the hand saying "lets go to bed for a lie down" but had other things on my mind of course, she had a big grin on her face as we climbed the stairs saying "I know what you really want daddy,"

I looked at her with a smile on my face saying "And I wanted it to be a nice surprise for you." She said "Well you're so lucky dad I want the same thing, I want you to make love to me give me a good fucking please dad."

I whispered back "Great minds think alike," and soon I was lying on the bed with my darling daughter, me and her totally naked holding each other close, kissing each other our tongues entwined, I slowly began kissing and licking my way down to Sally's lovely firm breasts gently sucking her nipples and feeling them harden as I sucked each one in turn then continuing slowly down her stomach my hand in front of my kisses going towards her nicely trimmed pussy, "God Sal baby your pussy looks so inviting and smells so sweet I love it, I love you" I whispered.

As she felt my fingers tickling and stroking my way down her tummy entering her neatly trimmed pubic hair just ahead of my kisses and licks I felt her body trembling as my fingers got to the wet lips of her lovely cunt which was all ready to be kissed licked and caressed in the way she liked.

Her legs already opening for me as she whispered hoarsely "Oh dad do it ,do it kiss me ,lick me I can't wait I love the things you do to me with your tongue, do it now oh hurry."

I placed my face directly between her thighs pushing her legs far apart as I slowly licked and kissed my way up the inside of her thighs feeling her tremble as she felt my hot breath on her slit as my fingers were opening up the lovely pink hole that I loved so much. She loved me licking and sucking at her lips going from one to the other. A low moan came from my daughter's throat as she felt my tongue on her moistening pussy lips and soon I was kissing and licking in between them searching for her hardening clit. As I placed my tongue onto her clit and sucked it into my mouth nibbling at it gently like she loved it I looked up into her pretty face and took great pleasure seeing the look of sheer lust on her face and in her eyes as I began to move my tongue around in small circles on her clit, tasting her juices sliding along my tongue and down my throat. Sally's moaning deepened as I continued licking and sucking her in that special place in between her wet glistening cunt lips I was licking her slow and hard as I sucked her hardened nub deep into my mouth, still nibbling at it gently and tugging on it with my lips. I let her clit slide out of my mouth as I licked slowly up and down her wet slit pausing and wriggling my tongue into her throbbing cunt hole. As she felt my tongue going deep into her now soaking love hole my Sally began moaning deep and loud, her hips rocking back and forth as she fucked my face.

I stopped driving my tongue into her pussy and returned my attention to her hard clit, licking and sucking it into my mouth again and then as a surprise treat for her I nibbled and sucked along her lips all the way back to her clit. She moaned loud and long, screaming with delight as she felt my teeth nibbling at her swollen nub. I kissed and licked her clit again to heighten her pleasure which was replaced with wave upon wave of uncontrollable shuddering. I looked up at my darling daughter's face and realized she was looking down at me in between her open thighs as I licked her wet opening and lips. "Do you like me doing this baby?" I asked her, "do you like daddy kissing and licking your hot wet cunt like this?"

She kept looking down at me and nodded her head moaning out a stifled "Omg yes don't stop, it feels like you are fucking me with your tongue ,oh daddy I do love you."

I stopped my licking and kissing for a moment and whispered "I love you to my pet and daddy is fucking you with his tongue because he knows how much you love it." I went on, "Daddy's going to lick and kiss you to orgasm then you can do it for daddy you know ho good it makes me feel when you suck my big hard cock and make me cum," Sally nodded in agreement her face flushed as I grinned at her and went back to licking and nibbling her clit hard and fast.

Her hips started to rock back and forth, faster and faster as I licked her closer and closer to another powerful orgasm brought on by the loving attention of me her caring dad, how I loved seeing her face and hearing her moans as I guided and helped her on her journey to sexual bliss.

Sally screamed out as the first wave of her orgasm rocked through her body, her thighs clamped tight around my head making sure I couldn't escape, her hands holding me there as her body writhed and thrashed around on the bed.

She screamed "Oh god daddy I'm cumming don't stop dad" as her body shuddered and shook I continued to kiss and lick my angel daughter as my hand slid up her tummy reaching for her lovely firm breasts I pinched her nipples lightly feeling them harden again instantly.

My other hand tweeking and holding her lips apart my fingers sliding into her and rubbing at her now sopping slit feeling how hard and erect and sensitive it still was in between her puffy lips as my tongue flicked over it again and again her whole body shaking and trembling out of control. Sally carried on moaning deep in her throat as waves of uncontrollable trembling and shuddering took over her body even further. I gazed up at her, her eyes were closed and her fists clenched as she was carried along with the orgasmic tide sweeping over her as I continued to lick and suck her clit and lips.

After she had come down from her high and the intense feeling of orgasmic trip had subsided within her I whispered "Did you like that baby?" she nodded as I continued "Did you like daddy kissing and licking your hot wet slit and making you cum?"

She moaned deep in her throat her voice forced as she said "My god dad it's the best feeling ever thank you dad for loving me so much ,I feel drained and so happy and I loved all of it." We kissed and led there holding each other close her head on my shoulder and my hand around her neck teasing her playing with her breasts and teasing her nipples to hardness again between my finger and thumb. After a while I felt Sally's hand sliding and tickling it's way down my stomach I loved it and was impatient for it to reach it's destination, I couldn't wait for it to get to my cock which was already hard, and to feel her tiny hand around my hard throbbing cock stroking and squeezing it gently making the seed boil up in my swollen cum filled balls. Soon I felt her hand around me ,gently stroking and moving slowly up and down my shaft .It felt heavenly to have my girl being so attentive and loving with me. Soon the pace increased as she moved her hand faster and faster she was .so eager to give me pleasure.

I thought to myself I am so lucky my god it feels so nice to have my daughter's hand on my cock stroking it like this, I love it and my god it feels so good.

As she jerked and stroked my cock faster and harder my hand was back in between her legs stroking at her clit again even faster than before and as I slid my finger into her soaking pussy she moaned as she arched her body towards me muttering "Oh dad don't stop I love you doing that." Feeling my finger slide into her fleshy hotness she grabbed my cock even harder making me groan loud and deep. Upon hearing me groaning Sally leaned over and slid her tongue between my lips and started kissing me deeply.

Returning the kiss I slowly slid a second finger deep inside her hot slippery cunt making her buck her hips and push against my hand as she felt my thumb on her clit and my fingers inside her hot wet pussy hole. She broke away from the kiss and slowly kissed down my chest pausing long enough as she nibbled each of my nipples playfully. She kept on going down and down on my body kissing and trailing her tongue as she went until her face rested just above my groin where her hand was still pumping up and down on my cock. She looked up at me with a mischievous look in her eyes and said "Think it's time to have a good old suck on your lollipop daddy."

She kept looking at me with that cheeky lustful look on her face as she leaned down and slowly licked the very tip of my cock with her tongue, feeling her hot breath on the head made my cock twitch and throb even more .As I moaned with joy I guess my lovely daughter kept looking at me with a serious loving look on her face.

I moaned as I felt her tongue licking and twirling around the head, she was tasting the precum that was emerging steadily the tip. She grinned at me licking her lips as she leaned further down and sucked about half of my cock into her mouth wrapping her lips tightly around it. As she began to bob her head up and down on my hard cock my moans became louder, my body pushing towards her as I slid deeper into her mouth. She began bobbing her head up and down on my hard cock, faster and harder her tongue swirling all the way around my shaft. her other hand under my cum filled balls cradling them and squeezing them ever so gently as she sucked my cock in and out of her mouth. "Oh Sal that feels so good don't stop be a good girl for daddy I want to cum so badly."

Where did she learn how to do this so well I thought to myself as I felt her hand still cupping my balls swollen with daddy cream, her tongue trailing down my hard cock at the same time as her hands began to gently knead and rub them again and then I felt the touch of her wet lips on them kissing them with her wet lips before she gently sucked them one at a time into her mouth At this point I felt myself coming closer to the edge, to the point of no return, I hadn't felt so much enjoyment for such a long time, well I guess since the first few years of my marriage to Sally's mum. and now my darling daughter Sally was attending to my sexual needs with such devotion, god I felt so lucky to have such a loving daughter.

She rubbed and caressed my swollen cum filled balls a bit harder with her hand as her tongue swirled and swirled around the base of my cock .Sally's tongue trailed back up my throbbing length and sucked it back into her mouth till the tip of it was deep in the back of her throat. My hands were holding her head as I moved in and out of her mouth, her sucking me at the same time it felt like something out of this world.

I said in a hoarse voice "Oh god my darling your daddy is going to cum, do you want me to cum in your mouth my sweet.? Hearing me say this she nodded as if to say yes and greedily sucked my cock back deep into her mouth as she got ready to feel my hot cum hit the back of her throat

"Oh god baby, I'm Cummmmminnnng!" and as I said this cum spurted from my jerking cock deep into Sally's mouth and down her throat. As my cock kept jerking in her mouth she kept on sucking and greedily swallowing my hot load draining my balls ,emptying them completely

"Oh my god baby, where did you learn how to do this so good?" I asked her in pure shock and amazement.

Sally smiled and said "Well, by watching porno movies in the beginning dad, seeing how the girls loved to suck guy's cocks in those movies and how they loved to swallow all their cum."

I moaned loud and deep in my throat "So my lovely offspring is a porno lover."

I smiled and said "That's something else we have in common we can have fun watching porn together."

Sally looked at me and said "Well you like porn and I like porn so we should have lots of fun watching it together."

Sally crawled up the bed and laid down beside me. I leaned over and kissed her softly at first but then slid my tongue into her mouth and danced it along with hers. Sally crawled up the bed and laid down beside me. I leaned over and kissed her softly at first but then slid my tongue into her mouth and danced it along with hers. I wrapped my arms around my gorgeous sexy daughter and cuddled her lovingly in my arms." I love you baby, more than anything," I said as I kissed her softly again.

"I love you too daddy, so very much" Sally replied snuggling in nice and close in my arms as we drifted off to sleep.

Part 8 to follow.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Start Pt. 07: A Rainy Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 447 milliseconds