• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Princess Ch. 03

Princess Ch. 03

123

Princess - Ch. 03

New friends, TV appearance, vacation, and discovery

I drove Marjorie back to Jacques to retrieve her car. She went home to pack an overnight bag and then come back to my condo so we could be together. We were collectively moving very rapidly into this new polyamorous relationship that Carrie conceived.

I figured I had about a half-hour to talk to Carrie alone before she joined us.

I came into the apartment, and Carrie was happily humming as she did some straightening in the kitchen, preparing our dishes for breakfast as she was inclined to do in the evening. I saw she was setting out three of everything.

I sat at the kitchen counter, probably with a look of great concentration on my face. "Carrie, this is serious discussion time."

"I already know what you're going to say or ask. I am fine with this."

"Does this diminish our relationship in any way? I don't want that. I want you to know that I am devoted to you with every fiber in my body, and you should know by now that my feelings have nothing to do with your life before you came home with me from the hotel."

"Oh, I know that, and I know you are my loving boyfriend, and I bask in that light every moment of the day. I love you too with all my heart. It's just that I know I have room for even more, and I know you do too - and I think Marjorie does. Before she knew who I really was we talked about it."

Carrie paused, "One of the gifts I happen to have is a great sense of insight into people and what makes them tick. I do need little cues, but then I sort of have them figured out quite well. You helped me two weeks ago when I was vulnerable, and you could have dropped me off at a police station. That said a lot about you in my book, and you can't escape that."

Carrie blushed and continued, "I read about Marjorie in your journal, and I know you didn't like me doing that, but I did it anyway because I was trying to learn whether I could trust you. Well, not only could I trust you, but also I could uniquely love you. You are an eloquent writer, and I read every word you wrote going back a couple of years."

Carrie came close to me, "You wrote about Marjorie too, not only how you felt about her, but also how you thought she felt about you. I think you were right, and that formed the basis for our phone calls. I got her number off your mobile. I figured her out too, and she does love you. She messed up by leaving you, and she's trying to fix it by coming back. Please give her a break. I know you love her too despite her mistake."

I asked in a serious tone, "Is she coming back only to find that you're in her way? What are her expectations? I only ever thought of being in a monogamous relationship with her, and as far as I know that's the only way she thought."

"No. We sorted that out for certain. We like each other, and I have great faith that we will become lovers and great friends in a short time. She is not compromising, and neither am I. We look forward to this and seeing what it'll be like. You should too. You get both of us. We all get each other."

"But how will you feel if I choose to go off and make love with Marjorie? What if she comes home and you and I are in bed together making love? I could lay out dozens of other potentially awkward situations involving sex and romance."

"As I said, we talked about things like that only yesterday. We agreed that before we flew off the handle and got our noses out of joint that we would either give the other of us space for that romantic encounter, join in, or hold our tongues until later so we could discuss what was upsetting us."

"And you think that just agreeing to those terms is going to be enough?" I know I sounded skeptical.

"Yes, I do. The big hallmark of any relationship is communication. It's also being in touch with our emotions and being able to trace back to just what it is that's bothering us - if anything is bothering us. You can do that. I can do that, and Marjorie tells me she can too. Personally, I expect that we will find living together quite blissful and happy."

"I can only make love to one of you at a time."

"You see that as limiting, but what it does is open up the possibilities for love between the three of us - love in terms of mind, body, and spirit. You're only thinking of physical love - a cock in a pussy kind of love. You can work on both of us. We can work on each other, and on you."

She paused and made sure I was tracking the conversation. "Men and women are different. You seek orgasmic relief, and insemination of someone you favor. Women get off big time on having a man - or woman - be attentive to them, on a look or a compliment, or on how you might hold our hand when we're walking somewhere. We love the physical relationship; of course, but there are many other ways that we feel your love. Just sitting and talking like this may be more important than copulation. The fact that you're concerned about me and how I feel I am finding very romantic and loving."

I asked with some doubt in my tone, "Are you bisexual?"

She smiled, "Maybe. I don't know, but I am resilient and adaptable, and I found those porn scenes we watched very interesting - they turned me on. I have always been willing to try new things - new food, new games, meet new people, go new places, and everything. I want to make love to Marjorie. I may not be good at it to start, but I will work to make our pairing a success. She tells me that she will too."

"And you think I'll be OK living with two bisexual women?" I tried to make it sound like that might not be a good thing for me to see what she'd say.

Carrie laughed. "I definitely do. As you said, that's one of the big fantasies of most men, and I don't think you're different on that score. We agreed that you could always watch and join in as you saw fit. We will endeavor to include you in all we do. We love you, and you love us."

I chuckled finally breaking my serious mood, "You're right, but I just wanted to hear you say it."

Carrie came around the counter and stood between my legs as I sat on the high stool at the kitchen bar. She kissed me very passionately and then gave me a large ration of dirty talk. "You are going to fuck two of the nicest pussies that you've ever met - one American and one Brit. Further, from now on you'll be able to tap our little twats anytime you want with your cock, mouth, or fingers. You can watch our lesbian encounters, for instance, when we are in a sixty-nine eating your cum from each other's pussy. We will suck you dry a dozen times a day because we want your cum inside us. When the time comes, you can even leave your sperm deep inside us and start babies with us. We love you that much."

Carrie kissed me passionately, and in that kiss I felt a transformation inside her. Something had changed for the better. She was more complete, more together, and more connected. I so loved this woman, and she'd wormed her way into that status in only two short weeks. I also had a hard-on that wouldn't quit. I silently prayed that Marjorie would hurry back, so we could start on this FFM encounter that I'd now had dropped into my lap.

Twenty minutes later, Marjorie let herself in with her old key. I was deep into foreplay with Carrie, making love to her bare breasts on the living room sofa. Marjorie laughed and joined us, stripping off layers of her clothing to get down to where we were.

Not long after that I tried to make love to two women at the same time in my bed. I was modestly successful, and they told me I was Mr. Wonderful and that I far exceeded their expectations. Somehow, I had three orgasms before we went to sleep, and I doled out a dozen others.

The three of us slept nude with me in the middle. We were each very satisfied lovers.

* * * * *

Marjorie sat at the kitchen counter wearing one of my t-shirts and nothing else. She was sitting on a towel because her pussy was full of my cum and leaking slightly. We were all eating breakfast.

Marjorie said, "My God, I had no idea that royal princesses were so horny. She about turned me every which way but loose last night. You gave me a couple of orgasms, but she made me climax a dozen times ... and eat pussy. Again, where'd she learn to be such a dyke?"

I laughed, "I'm afraid I corrupted her. We also watched a little porn. I think when I met her she was pure and virginal. I was her first lover."

"Well, I am going to love living with Carrie and you. Are you feeling all right about everything? We never talked about sharing one another with a third person."

"I am so far. Carrie said that we have to talk a lot about how we're feeling, so asking questions like you just did is a good thing. I hope she's feeling good about things."

From the doorway to the bedroom Carrie appeared dressed in another of my shirts. She said, "Carrie is feeling very good about things, and she's feeling very loved."

Marjorie and I watched her approach the kitchen. She deviated slightly, and ended up in a kneeling position in front of Marjorie. She used both hands to spread her legs apart, and then moved her head between her new lover's legs. We both could hear the first loud slurps as she sucked my cum from deep inside.

Marjorie mumbled, "Oh, fuck, Carrie. That's ... that's ... OH FUCK. You're going to make me cum ..."

Carrie pulled away and said, "That's the idea." She was right back in there a second later. Carrie started to use two fingers to pull the cum from inside Marjorie, and she kept licking her clit.

Marjorie came and about fell out of the chair she was so limp as the climax ricocheted through her body. Carrie looked very pleased with herself.

I heard one more loud slurp from Carrie and then she stood and came around the counter and in front of me. She took my head in both her hands, and then started to kiss me. She drove her tongue and thus some of my cum into my own mouth. I tried not to react adversely, and after the shock of what she was doing wore off, I decided that the taste sensations were quite tolerable and even enjoyable. I could taste Marjorie and Carrie there too.

Carrie pulled away and looked at me. She announced, "I like the way your cum tastes ... and it tastes even better when I get it secondhand from Marge's pussy."

Marjorie tapped Carrie on her shoulder and pointed at her mouth. Carrie launched herself into her arms and the pair was French kissing an instant later. Apparently, we were going to have a very fluid relationship with each other.

After the sexual foreplay ended, the three of us ate breakfast. There was a little talk to verify that we each felt good about the threesome so far. At that point it was only about half-a-day old.

I went off and showered and shaved. When I returned the two women were sitting side-by-side on the sofa, and Marjorie had a writing tablet and pen. The two of them were thinking up questions that should be asked during the television interview. I joined in for an hour making a few contributions, and then headed off to work. I was the most productive I'd been in two weeks.

* * * * *

Two days later, I drove Carrie to the studios of WDC-TV, one of Washington's primary television stations. Marjorie met us at the door as arranged, and hustled us into one of the interior studios so no one could look in from the street and watch what was happening as they could with some of the studios.

In the studio were a half-dozen other people: two cameramen, a soundman, a production assistant and editor, an assistant producer, and the main producer and VP for all WDC-TV programming. Princess Caroline met each person and thanked them for their help in removing some of the drama from the past two weeks since her disappearance. I could tell she was in 'princess mode' by how she behaved. She was dignified and truly regal, an affected style I hadn't seen from her before, yet she pulled it off as though it was as natural as screaming at a ballgame.

I knew this interview was top news and would command a very high viewership not only in the Washington area, but also across the country and in Europe and Australia. The VP was salivating he was so excited about this scoop Marjorie had uncovered. We went out of our way to be sure he knew this was her story. He told me he understood and had no intention of taking this away from her. He wanted this to be her big break.

We'd worked up a rough script with Marjorie, building on the questions that she would ask Carrie about how she felt and why she was doing what she was going.

In between working on the script, Carrie, Marjorie, and I had become a triad of lovers exploring polyamory. We were going to make it work for us. I stood in the background watching my two lovers at work doing their best. The fact that both women were full of my love potion made me smile. They'd both wanted to feel loved before we left the condo so that they were 'fortified' for the day's work. Carrie must have felt my vibes because she came over and kissed me, and whispered 'I love you' to me. I returned the favor. Several of the WDC crew noticed the affection.

For her part, Carrie had revived the Princess image with a wig, a lot of work over the past two days to get rid of the rose tattoo on her neck, long sleeves to hide the remnants of the barbed wire tats, and some return to a way of acting and behaving she'd obviously been programmed for in her home country. A makeup girl came onto the set and helped ensure that both women were TV ready and looked their best. Carrie was wearing a stylish business suit ensemble that Marjorie had bought for her to wear. Marjorie wore a stunning pants, blouse, and blazer outfit. Both women wore spike heels, my great weakness because of how sexy they make a woman's legs look.

Marjorie and Carrie sat in the stark studio in two armchairs, and started the interview. The cameras followed the Q&A. I watched with some of the others in a sound booth hidden from view of the cameras.

The entire interview took four hours to film, but included a couple of breaks. I cried at some of Carrie's revelations about her sterile life as what she called a 'Bubble Girl' where she was sequestered away from what she called normal daily activity. I also laughed at some of her humor, particularly about a couple of her previous attempts at escape.

Carrie laughed, and she cried. She was humorous and serious. She teased, hinted at a few things such as the relationship with me and Marjorie, and told Princess stories. In the end she made her case for being on her own on her own terms.

We had talked about how much to reveal about her whereabouts and her friends, specifically me. Carrie talked about having 'old friends' in the country that she relied on for their help and confidentiality. She told of having a serious love interest or two, but did not go into details. She expressed surprise at the drama regarding her disappearance; apologized for the trouble she'd put the police through. She told of the several contacts she'd made to let people know she was all right and living on her own. She also talked about having enjoyed many sights and the hospitality in the entire Washington area. She added that she would not be limiting her visit to only this geography in the future.

When the interview ended, the producers scrambled away to produce a forty-five to fifty minute abridged version of the interview for a one-hour TV special the next night. They also picked out a dozen or so sound and video bites they planned to use for publicity as soon as they could get them on the air.

Carrie, Marjorie, and I went home to my condo after stopping for a late lunch to wait the broadcast two days later, and to see what the aftermath would be. Marjorie had told us that the police were still looking for us, and we laughed about how the airing of the interview would drive them crazy. After all, we hadn't done anything wrong, plus we'd always answered their questions truthfully.

Marjorie and I both went into work for about two-thirds of the day on Friday, the day the interview would air at eight o'clock that evening. By noontime, I doubt there was a person within a hundred miles of Washington who didn't know that Princess Caroline would appear on a TV special on WDC-TV that evening. Marjorie let me know that she'd had numerous calls from the police, FBI, secret service, and British security regarding the whereabouts of the princess; she remained mute and invoked her first amendment rights as the TV stations lawyers had instructed.

Marjorie found out that the National Broadcasting Service had syndicated the broadcast to over two hundred stations across the U.S. and Canada at a huge price that they paid WDC-TV. To her delight, the VP at WDC-TV let Marjorie know that she had earned a nice percentage of that unexpected windfall - her exact bonus to be determined in the near future, but it would probably buy her a new car.

I brought home takeout Chinese food, and the three of us had a long cocktail hour, a pleasant dinner, and then cuddled up in front of the TV as the prime-time interview started to air.

We agreed that the editing had captured the good parts and the pithy sound bites from Princess Caroline. I thought the Princess came across as astute, credible, sensitive, thoughtful, authentic, and caring. Somehow, the person sitting curled up under my right arm didn't seem to be the same person as the one on TV.

After the broadcast ended, we tapped into the Internet and social media to read what others thought about what she'd said and requested from her 'public, family, friends, and the people she cared about.'

The comments were overwhelmingly supportive. A few people couldn't understand why someone so privileged would walk away from that life to become more or less middle-class. The idea of a normal life and what that meant, and why it was so important, seemed to escape that percentage.

Many others picked up on a comment she made about all the money in the world not buying happiness or true love, and that the best things in life were the things you couldn't purchase. She said in the broadcast that she'd already found a heavy dose of that happiness and love.

By the next day, there was a huge dialogue going on about the transition, and whether Princess Caroline 'owed' anybody anything in terms of a further explanation, or in payback for the privileged life she'd grown up in, although she hadn't particularly wanted that upper-crust lifestyle.

Marjorie also got interviewed the next day on one of the national TV talk shows, giving her impressions of Princess Caroline and her sincerity. Of course, she gave nothing but glowing praise and support for her new friend. Attempts to try to pry more information about the Princess, including her whereabouts, remained thwarted.

I got a cell call Saturday evening from Marjorie. "Jim, I'm driving to my home, but I think I'm being followed so I'm not going to your place. I'll be at my condo, and I'll call for a pizza or something for dinner. You two have fun. I'll be in touch."

We'd anticipated the attempt by the authorities to follow her to our home.

I talked to Carrie, "We need a place outside the metro area where we can go to get away from it all. Let's think about that idea for a while. The other thing I realize is that you may not want the fame, but it's going to stick with you for a while. We're going to need a bodyguard or someone to discourage some of the crazies out there."

"Do you think we'll be discovered?"

"Yes, one hundred percent. Someone will figure out what's going on and where you are. We can stay and tough it out, or bail for somewhere off the grid."

"I like that term - off the grid. I like the idea of getting away to somewhere in nature, with woods, streams, mountains, flowers, and such that make up this time of year."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Princess Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 184 milliseconds