• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Father's Day Hot Tub Time

Father's Day Hot Tub Time

Disclaimer: Everyone in this is 18+

*****************

We've always made a pretty big deal out of Father's Day in my family. This year, Daddy decided we should cook-out on the grill and enjoy a few drinks then play in the pool. I'm only 19 and usually wasn't allowed anything to drink, but since it was a special occasion Daddy offered to let me have a beer with dinner. My first sip made me grimace, it was not very tasty.

This made him and my two older brothers chuckle. "Maybe you should try a margarita like your stepmom instead" my father told me. Tonya went in the house and got another glass, pouring some of the slushie green drink for me. The first sip was strange, but it was very sweet and cold which was refreshing it the heat of the afternoon. I didn't like the after taste much, but after a few sips became used to the burning. The meal was delicious and Tonya made sure both our glasses were kept full of the wonderful drink.

When we'd finished eating Dad suggested that we get in the hot tub. Tonya declined saying she wanted to get everything cleaned up, asking Joey if he would help her out. The remaining three of us took our drinks over to the hot tub and relaxed in the warm water. I felt fantastic, probably because of the drinks. I had only tried drinking once before with a friend but had not liked the wine and decided then I wouldn't drink again. Iwas very glad I changed my mind!

I tuned out for a while sitting next to Daddy, as he and Drew talked about work and sports, just enjoying the feel of the water bubbling, slow and warm over my skin. My attention was brought back though when I heard Drew mention my name. "What?" I asked.

"I was asking if you still sneak out here at night and use the jets to masturbate" he said smirking. My mouth fell open and I could feel my face blushing. I had discovered the jets years ago and did still use them on occasion when feeling frisky.

Daddy laughed from next to me. "How in the world would that work? The angles don't seem like they'd line up. Where would you sit?" he asked.

"Daddy! I can't...you shouldn't ask me that!" I was going to die of embarrassment.

"Can't what? Just show us how you would do it. Don't be shy, Daddy's just curious." He encouraged me. He really just seemed curious, and there was only him and Drew there, so it didn't seem too bad.

"Well I wouldn't sit, I'd kneel."

"Kneel?" he asked "how? You really should just show me, I don't think it's making any sense to me."

I took another sip of the margarita in my hand, then slowly stood up so I could face the ledge of hot tub. Kneeling on the seat, I kept my knees together not wanting the jet to actually get my pussy while my father and older brother were with me. "Like this, Daddy" I tell him.

One of his hands rests on my thigh under the water, shocking me so I almost spill the rest of my drink. "Beth if you can't hold that without spilling it, you need to finish it and put the glass down. I don't want you getting that in the water!" he says sharply, distracting me from his hand.

"Yes, sir." I say, then try to take a few large sips to finish it.

"Quickly, Beth, you'll make a mess." He tells me. When the glass is empty I sit it on the ledge of the hot tub. "Good girl"

At this point his hand has started rubbing up and down my thigh, which doesn't feel right but still I like it.

"I still don't see how this would be a good way for you to have an orgasm, Bethie." Daddy says.

"I think I remember usually seeing her bikini bottom off when I would catch her." Drew chimes in from his seat on the other side.

"That would be a big help, I'm sure." Daddy replies. He unties one side of my bikini bottoms before I can protest.

"No! Daddy, quit I can't take of my bathing suit with you two here!" I practically screech at him. He laughs a bit and pushes my hands out of his way as I try to cover the tie on the other side.

"Relax, don't you want to help me have a good time on Father's Day? Let Daddy have his fun." With both sides untied my bottoms fall off my hips into the water and he takes them, handing them over to my brother. Then he take my hands, sitting them on the ledge. "Keep those right there."

He put one hand under water, reaching down to pull my knees open letting the jet of water finally get my pussy. I couldn't help the little gasp that escaped my lips.

"Told you she likes it" Drew said to our father. Daddy didn't respond, just pulled my legs open more watching my face as I struggled to ignore it.

It was difficult though. The water was hitting very close to my clit and felt so good. I had my lips pressed together trying to stay quiet, but small whimpers were starting to come out anyway. I felt him move, then Daddy's other hand was on my ass pressing me forward, closer to the jet. I couldn't stop myself anymore and let out a low moan. Almost before I realized it I was cumming. My hips started thrusting toward the jet and several sharp, high moans left my mouth before I shuddered and went limp.

"I guess you really can get off from this, can't you? What a good little slut. Why don't you do it again?" Daddy said roughly. He stood behind me, spread my knees as wide as they would go, then used one of his hands to spread my pussy lips as wide as they would go, leaving my clit totally exposed. Then he pushed me so I was only a few inches from the jet, so the water was relentlessly assaulting my already throbbing clit. I didn't even try to hold back this time, not sure if I even could. In less than a minute another orgasm hit me, making me pant "Oh god, oh gooood , I'm cumming again, yes, ohhhhhh"

Before I'd had time to process my second orgasm, I felt something pressing into my pussy from behind. It was too thick to be a finger, so it had to be Daddy's cock. "Daddy, no you can't!" I gasp.

He takes hold of my hips, gripping roughly. "I thought we agreed you wanted me to have a nice Father's Day. Don't be selfish, now Bethie. You just got off twice, now it's my turn."

With that he thrust into me, hard. I can't believe how thick he is, stretching the walls of my cunt out so much I can barely take him. I also can't believe how good it feels. By the time he managed to get his dick all the way inside me, I'm starting to feel the heat in my pussy return. I know I shouldn't, but I'm enjoying the feel of his cock thrusting in and out of me. Closing my eyes, I let the feelings take over and cum again, this time harder than ever. Daddy feels me clenching at his cock and begins fucking me ever harder. "You're loving this, I can't tell you little slut." He growls at me.

I feel someone take hold of my hair and open my eyes to see Drew sitting next to my hands on the ledge of the hot tub, his cock out right next to my face. Before I can wonder what he wants, the hand holding my hair pulls my face over to his lap and his cock is pushing into my mouth. Too overcome by the way Daddy was fucking me, I didn't think to resist. With two cocks thrusting into me from both ends, every never in my body was lit up. I'm not even sure how many more times I came before Drew finally pushed my face all the way down onto his lap and began shooting his cum down my throat. When he had finished, he pulled himself out of my mouth then sat back down in the hot tub as if he hadn't just fucked his little sister's face. Shortly after I feel my father tighten his hand a bit on my hips and his stroked get faster before he slams into my cunt one last time with a growl as he lets his thick hot cum fill up my pussy.

He also sits back down, picking up his beer for a sip. I try to move, but he stops me. "Stay there, I like the view" He laughs as me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Father's Day Hot Tub Time

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 192 milliseconds