• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kissin' Cousins

Kissin' Cousins

1234

Chapter 1

I've written about my first May-December experience with my high-school English teacher twice now in different stories. I let a friend who has a big-time B&D fetish talk me into embellishing both of them with B&D things that never happened, but the stories are otherwise true. I've also mentioned my first girlfriend whose name really was Karen and who was indeed a Mormon. My teacher also happened to be a Mormon, but before our affair, she'd long ago quit attending church for a number of personal reasons. I have another fetish-interest about which I've also openly written and my profile pic should be self-explanatory. If not my stories in that genre will make that very clear. I share them because for years I've told no one about any of these things except for one very close friend from high school whose real name is Bob. I enjoy writing and when I found this site I found it very cathartic to put these experiences into written form. My personal fetishes aren't always another person's cup of tea but judging by the many favorable comments I've received in private emails, at least a few of you enjoy reading them. I've certainly enjoyed the writing part!

Following these two women, I also had a fling with another married Mormon woman almost twice my age whom I met through Karen. I plan to share that experience next. In between them, I had one of the most interesting experiences of my late teenage years. It happened with a woman who was also quite a bit older than me (and who also happened to be related to me) but whom I barely knew prior to our brief but intense affair. Her real name was Nancy and she was my parents' favorite of their many nieces in spite of the fact we rarely ever saw her. This is our story.

By way of background, I grew up literally dirt poor in a small town about 40 miles outside of Seattle, Washington. My dad worked in a saw mill and until I was ten, my mother didn't work at all. We lived in an 800sqft wooden shack on a gravel road in a small, rural, dairy-farming town. The house I grew up in and lived in until I left home had plastic for windows, no running water, and an outhouse for the first few years. After my mom went to work for minimum wage as an aide in a nursing home (which was big money to my folks), Dad made some improvements to the house which included real glass windows and indoor plumbing. We even had carpeting put in over the black shiplap Dad had brought home from the mill to close in the holes in the floor I nearly fell through the first time I went inside.

I share this to set the stage for just how dysfunctional most of my family was and to illustrate what kinds of things seemed normal to me as a child and as a young boy. Poverty was just the tip of the iceberg. The real problems came in where relationships began. My immediate family wasn't dysfunctional, but it was one of the few diamonds in my extended family's goat's ass. For instance, my mother had three brothers. Each of them serially married the same woman and had two or three children with her. She would then cheat with the next brother/husband-to-be, divorce the current husband, then start in with the next. On my dad's side, his baby sister's husband had been killed and she ended up shacking up with a guy named Woods. Together, they had a total of fifteen illegitimate children in addition to three she'd had with her late husband. No, I'm not exaggerating. Without exception, they were a disaster. Smoking at 10 or 12, drug use, alcoholism, teen pregnancy, and a life on welfare were the norm. They lived in family clumps at various times by pooling rent money but most hung out with their mother and leeched off her until she passed away. I was too young to understand the implications of any of this growing up, but as I look back it really is amazing I managed to get out of that town, get a college education, and do rather well in terms of finances and mental stability.

Along the way, I learned there were exceptions to the rule. Not everyone was nutty, kooky, or an addict. My grandmother was one of them. She was the second most pleasant discovery I made as a teenager once I learned to drive. I was amazed at how different she was from everyone else in my immediate and extended family. She was well-informed, she actually listened, and most of all, she cared. Visiting her went from a weekly chore to a much-anticipated treat.

I had two other relatives who also defied the general rule. One was a male cousin named Loren who, unlike nearly all the others, had graduated from high school and who had risen to become a foreman in a factory of some sort in Tacoma. I still remember the first time my dad took me to visit him. Their house was enormous! It had beautifully painted walls in every room and the rooms themselves were large and spacious. They even had plants all over the place which I thought was a little odd. It reminded me of a jungle. I mean, who would intentionally put plants IN the house?

The most pleasant discovery was my cousin, Nancy, who was 36 when I was 18 and started dating her. While I had two other female cousins who weren't unattractive, Nancy was the only one any guy would have considered to be pretty out of lord-only-knows-how many other cousins I had but didn't know. As I said, I rarely saw her growing up so it makes sense I hadn't really noticed her until she stopped by unexpectedly one day while I was still very much involved with my married high-school English teacher. The only thing that made it easier was that my actual, public girlfriend, Karen Moreland, was away at college which I meant I was only juggling two affairs on the side without having to worry about her catching me red-handed.

Nancy's visit happened near the end of my senior year when I was home on spring break. Spring isn't warm in western Washington. In fact, summer, such as it is, isn't really all that warm there. Let me just add that it doesn't rain nearly as much in Seattle as people think. In fact, it rains more in Atlanta than in Seattle but the myth still stubbornly persists. It is, however, dark and gray much of the year. That's because the Cascade Mountains, which cut the state in half from the Canadian border through the state of Oregon, serve to block the clouds that form off the Pacific Ocean and Puget Sound from moving further east. So the norm is to have eight or nine months of weather where dark, gray, raw days and temperatures range from 35-55 predominate. April is one of those months with temps closer to the higher end of the scale but not what anyone would call "warm."

Nancy stopped by on a whim one day to show off her first new car. Like all of us (with the exception of Loren), Nancy was poor. New cars were a rarity to say the least. She'd managed to complete a dental hygienist training program and had been hired by a local doctor in the neighboring town where she lived. Being single, the money she made was good when compared to the rest of the clan, and it had allowed her to qualify for a loan which in turn let her buy her first new car.

I was gone when she arrived in late afternoon but I returned home not long before she was getting ready to leave. I had no idea who owned the shiny, new blue car in our muddy driveway, but my guess was it was a salesman of some sort but it could also have been my dad's hunting partner from Seattle. He was retired and had a lot of discretionary cash.

I pulled in beside it so as not to block its exit, got out and walked through the grass to the front door. (Sidewalks were for rich folks.) As I opened the door I heard my dad say, "Oh, there's Cal right now. You won't recognize him anymore. He got his braces off before the start of the year and he's been lifting weights like some kind of mad man." I looked around and saw my dad, then my mom, and then my heart stopped. I heard dad say, "Look who stopped by, Cal. It's your cousin, Nancy. You remember her, right?"

It took me a second to regain my composure before smiling and saying, "Oh, sure! Hi, Nancy. How've you been?" I did remember her but just barely. I couldn't remember the last time I saw her and more importantly, I couldn't remember why I couldn't remember. She was beautiful!

Her smile took my breath away. "Hello, Calvin!" she said. How could she know I hated being called by my full name and that no one had done that since junior high? As much as I disliked that, I didn't say anything. I just smiled and stared without actually staring. Her silky blonde hair was pulled back in a tight bun and although she was wearing very little makeup her face was what caught my attention. High cheek bones arched high over round, rosy cheeks, and she had a smile that made my knees weak. She was also very nicely proportioned with a tiny waist, long, thin legs, a great ass, and perfectly sized boobs.

I was definitely a boob guy and there was nothing sexier to me than a pair of size C tits framed by a form-fitting, figure-hugging sweater. You see, girls and women wore sweaters most of the year in that part of the country and to this day, I love nothing more on a woman. That day, Nancy was wearing a long-sleeved, white, ribbed-knit turtleneck and it was all I could do not to stare at the two round mounds I'd recently begun calling 'sweater puppets.'

I finally managed to speak and said, "It's good to see you, Nancy. What's going on with you these days?" as though we'd just seen one another a few weeks ago. "Is that your new car in the driveway?" I realized as soon as I asked how ridiculous the question was. My mom didn't drive and my dad's pickup was in the lean-to he'd built off the garage he'd put up many years back.

"It is. Do you like it? I'm so excited! I've never had a new car before. Do you wanna check it out?"

"Sure!" I told her. I was still standing near the front door so I turned around and opened it for her then kept it open as my mom and dad both went out for what was certainly a second look.

Nancy opened up her door, popped the hood, and then went around to the front to open it. "Hold on!" I said. "Let me get that. No need to get your hands dirty." Nancy smiled and thanked me as she started rattling off everything she knew about her new vehicle. She informed us she specifically didn't get power windows because she knew about someone who drowned when her car went into some water somewhere up in Alaska. "The power doors shorted out and she was trapped inside. That's definitely NOT gonna happen to me!" she said proudly.

"You wanna take it for a drive, Calvin?" she said as she dangled the keys my way.

"Sure. But only if you come with, okay?" I told her as I grabbed the key.

"Oh, of course! See you in a few minutes Uncle Wayne and Aunt Jean," she said to my parents as she dropped the hood and jumped into the passenger seat.

"I know your dad likes automatics, but I love shifting so I got a standard transmission. Besides, it's a lot cheaper. So do you really like it?" she asked me again.

"I do. It's nice. You must be doing pretty well for yourself. Our family isn't exactly known for new cars or much of anything else that isn't second hand. Is there a husband I don't know about involved in this?" I inquired honestly wanting to know. I didn't see a ring but then, who knew, right?

"A husband? Oh, God no! I just got out of another bad relationship a few months ago. The last thing I need is to get married to some asshole. It's like I can't seem to find any of the so-called good guys, you know? Every guy I end up turns out to be a dick in some way. I'm just so tired of it all!" Nancy paused, smiled, then turned to me and asked, "Enough about me. So how about you? My God, I don't even recognize you anymore! The last time I saw you, you had well...you know..."

I finished her sentence. "Bucked teeth? Yep. That was me. Hey, Calvin! Can you scratch the back of my throat for me? It really itches."

"Ah, come on. You were a really cute little boy. You were a little bit on the pudgy side but not, you're not only not ...fat...but you look like one of those muscles guys on a magazine cover. Your dad told me you'd changed a lot but I had no idea just how much. You look like a completely different person."

"Thank you. Coming from someone as attractive as you, that's quite a compliment," I told her as we sped along.

"Ahh! And you're so sweet, Calvin! So...is there a girlfriend in your life by any chance? I'll be shocked if you tell me no but not surprised if there are several," she said playfully.

I had no intention of telling her about my affair with a 37-year old married woman who was also one of my teachers. I told her I'd been dating a girl named Karen but that she'd gone off to college in January and that we'd agreed to see other people. So for now at least, there wasn't anyone...else.

"College? I see. So you like older girls, don't you?" Nancy said continuing to playfully tease me. If only she knew!

I laughed, too. "I do like older girls. I mean, what's not to like? They're smarter, wiser, more mature, and better looking than girls my age," I replied. I would have loved to say more but decided to change the subject. "You said I've changed a lot. Changed in a good way or not so much?" I asked as we turned on to one of the many back roads out "in the sticks" where I lived.

"Definitely in a good way!" she gushed. "I mean, you're actually really...hot! If you weren't my cousin and well, if you were maybe ten years older..."

"Then...what?" I probed. I looked over at her and smiled and noticed she wasn't just looking at me but that she was definitely checking me out. Just a year ago, no girls did that. Ever. Sure, a couple of girls who were quiet and reasonably good looking had periodically shown some interest in me after I got braces but that was it. But by the time I got my braces off I'd been lifting for several months. When I started my senior year I was really getting some definition in my once very soft body. By the Christmas break, it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say I was pretty much ripped and I'd added even more muscle in the last 3-4 months. Prior to that, the only features I really had going for me were my thick, dark hair that my mom's sister had cut and styled for me right after getting my braces off and what my mom had called "girly eyes" which was code for the kind of long eyelashes any girl would have loved to have for herself. I hated hearing that growing up, but now I realized how lucky I was to have them. I could tell Nancy was taking in all of that just as I'd noticed all of her many positive attributes in one quick glance back at the house.

"Well, you know. I guess I'd be trying to get you to ask me out. Come on, you know what I mean, right? But it's a mute point because we're related and I'm like a thousand years older than you."

I didn't bother pointing out the correct word was "moot" point because education wasn't exactly something our family had a lot of even though Nancy had more than most. Hell, a high school diploma was a real rarity in our clan. I just smiled and said, "First of all, I won't argue the point that we're related. That's just a fact. But I do take exception with your characterization of yourself as old. You are most definitely not that. Trust me." Then I added, "So I guess if we weren't related I'd be happy to learn you'd want to go out with me."

Nancy laughed and said, "I know you're only 18 but I bet I could get you into Pete's Tavern! You definitely look like you're 21 and besides, I know the bartender. We could just go have a beer together or something. I mean, that's not a date or anything weird, right? Just two cousins having some fun together. You wanna go get a beer sometime?"

I wasn't religious or a prude. I just didn't like beer—or any alcohol for that matter. Or rather I should say I'd never even tasted beer before. I'd also never once even been invited to a party where there was drinking, and now I was so into my fitness routine that included a strict diet involving a ton of protein, booze was the last thing I ever thought about.

At that point, I wasn't sure I'd ever have a chance to fuck her but I decided I was at least going to try so I told her, "Sure. Sounds like fun" even though I had zero interest in going to a bar.

"Cool! But don't tell your dad, okay? I don't want him to get pissed off at me for taking his little boy out for a drink." I winced playfully and Nancy immediately realized why. She put her hand on my arm and said, "Oh, no! I didn't mean it like that, Calvin! You're definitely not a little boy anymore—that much is for sure. I just meant..."

I smiled and cut her off mid-sentence. "I know what you meant, Nancy. It's fine. No offense taken. I mean, some women actually like younger guys, you know?"

Her hand was still on my arm and it seemed to me she ran her fingers along it for a short way as she said quietly, "Yes, they do, Calvin."

I decided to mention my disdain for my given name and said, "Would you do a young guy a big favor?"

"Depends on what the favor is," she teased. "You can ask me anything,"

"Would you call me 'Cal'? No one's called me 'Calvin' since junior high."

"Oh, of course!" she said. She sat quietly for a moment then said, "Has it been that long since I've seen you? Jesus! Where does the time go?" she mused.

We drove around the back roads for a while as Nancy chattered away about her job, the "new" house she was renting (which was anything but new having been built in 1947), and filled me in on who in our family was currently in jail, doing what drugs, or having a baby at what age. It was all very depressing but it was worth it just to be able to have a chance to get to know her.

When we got back to the house she said, "I've got to get home soon so I'm just gonna run in and tell your mom and dad goodbye, okay?"

"Of course," I told her as I turned off the ignition and handed her the keys. "So I'll come by your place Saturday about 9 o'clock then?"

"Sounds perfect!" she replied. "I can't wait to show off my hot, young cousin at Pete's! Hey! Speaking of older women and younger men, I have a girlfriend who's about 25 I want you to meet. I know that's still a lot older than you, but I think you'll really like her! I gotta warn you, though. She has a thing for younger guys so be careful, okay?" Nancy said playfully.

We got out of the car and I caught up with her as we made our way along the well-worn path in the grass that lead to the front porch. (Front porch was also a misnomer as it was just some plywood my dad had thrown up in front of the house.) "I'll look forward to meeting her," I told her. "And I promise to be careful. But for the record, I meant what I said earlier in the car. I've recently discovered I really am one of those younger guys who likes older women."

Nancy covered her mouth before she laughed. "Calvin! Sorry. I mean 'Cal!' Shame on you! She's almost seven years older than you are!" I was sure her eyes were twinkling at me but it may have just been her dazzling smile. Damn, she was cute!

"Seven years is no big deal," I told her just before I opened to door to let her in. "In fact, I've kind of got my eye on someone who's more than ten years older than me." Nancy's raised eyebrows and that "oh, no! you do not, you young devil, you!" kind of look told me she really didn't know I was referring to her and for now at least, that was just fine by me.

Chapter 2

Having never even tasted alcohol beyond a sip my dad gave me many years ago before he quit drinking, I was more than a little bit apprehensive about going to a tavern with Nancy. The fact that my own father was a recovering alcoholic made drinking that much less attractive to me, but I wanted to spend time with my newest love interest so I saw no real choice but to just man up and do this. I laughed as the thought occurred to me that perhaps "boy up" was the better choice of terms and left it at that.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kissin' Cousins

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds