• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Another Unfaithful Wife

Another Unfaithful Wife

Dear Readers,

This is an experimental attempt to write a story in the Loving Wives category. I know it doesn't teem with originality but I think there are interesting twists in it. I wanted to portray a husband who isn't a whining wimp when he discovers his wife's infidelity. He is sure of himself and acts accordingly. Please let me know what you think about it. Any suggestion is highly welcomed. I'm ready to write a sequel but it depends on a fair amount of demanding comments or mails. Sorry, no sex so far in this story.

This part was kindly edited by Eric. Great job. Thank you.

*****

Gary Young was somehow disgusted with himself for the lack of hurt or consternation after he had found out by accident that his wife of fifteen years had started an affair with a twenty year old college student a week ago. Had he already accepted that his marriage was dead beyond repair? Why should he mourn a life with his wife who obviously had no second thought to throw him to the sharks?

However, there were their children, an eleven year old boy and a thirteen year old daughter, to take into consideration. He believed he still loved his wife, but he was a thirty-eight-year old strong business owner who analyzed every dangerous situation carefully. Gary discovered that he had the ability to put the love for his wife in the background of his mind where it didn't bother him much.

His stupid wife had probably never thought this out. He was sure she had taken him for granted. What a terribly wrong guess because he was undoubtedly not the man to make a martyr out of himself to save a sexless marriage. Furthermore, he had already found compensation for what his unfaithful wife was doing to him.

Since he started his own business three years ago he had worked his ass off to make it a success. Now one week ago his thriving business was able to hire two new employees who would enable him to reduce his workload considerably. He was never given any indication that something was wrong at the home front. His wife had never complained he was working so hard. He had to find out the hard way that his assessment was wrong.

Gary had to admit he was often tired when he came home from work, but he always made it a point to make love to his wife once during the week and often twice on weekends. He bought her small presents and often flowers. Unfortunately, that wasn't enough to hinder her to hook up with a young, energetic college guy.

As their affair already lasted three months with no end on the horizon he confronted his wife one Friday evening after their two kids were in bed. While watching a show on the tube Gary nonchalantly asked Linda, his wife of the same age as he, "Honey, I would really like to know how you intend for the future to harmonize your affair with Brendan Foster with your married life. Another strange question I have is whether you have really not registered that we stopped having sex after you started your fling? I for sure never asked for it again, and obviously you weren't worried about it. God only knows which STDs those promiscuous college guys carry around."

To say that Linda was shocked was an understatement because she was on the way to pass out. Like most cheating women she had never contemplated her husband would find out. She tried to get her wits in order as she defensively croaked out, "Gary, it doesn't...," but he immediately stopped her in his calm voice.

"Linda, don't bullshit me. I don't want to hear it meant nothing to you and it was only sex. I know how much you enjoyed your sex sessions; how many times he made you cum. Don't try to pull my leg that it meant nothing to you. I have audio and video which clearly show how much you liked to be with him. By the way, it's not a nice remark to designate your husband as a mediocre lover. Furthermore, my informant had briefed me that each session lasted for at least three hours so the term quickie wasn't appropriate as well.

"I have been informed you visited him 24 times so far during the last three months. My God, he must be really good. Furthermore, I learned you have no intention to end it anytime soon. The only thing that works in your advantage is the fact that you were already at home when the kids came back after soccer practice.

"Yes, soccer practice for boys and girls each Tuesday and Thursday worked in your favor because they wouldn't come home before 5 pm. I know the two times they had to call your cell that soccer practice was cancelled. You magically managed to be at home before they arrived with the schoolbus. I bet you had to stuff something in your panties to prevent his cum from leaking out of your pussy. It must have been frightening not being able to shower before going home or before the kids arrived. I don't know how you hid the sex smell of your adultery from the children.

"I have only one DVD of your third meeting, and I watched it only for ten minutes to see why you choose to betray me. I expected to see a pornstar sized dick of your lover. I was dreadfully disappointed he was even a little smaller built than me. I had to omit one of the common reasons to have an affair. C'mon, reveal to me the reason why you did it. You know I can endure a lot. You can't destroy my ego because I found a way to keep it working."

Linda thought to take it easy on Gary and told him how they met at a bookstore, how he charmed her out of her defense. His good looks and great young body had carried her away. They ended fucking in his dorm room.

"Linda, I know all of that, but I don't know why you continued fucking him. Could you explain this to me more precisely?"

She was now in a quandary, but she knew she couldn't get out of it without telling him something. "Gary, I think the reason why I succumbed to him was that our sex life wasn't that good lately."

"OK, Linda, this is a reason I can deal with. Please be more specific concerning your opinion about our sex life. Did your peculiar discontent occur before or after you fucked him? In other words, have you been unsatisfied with our sex life before or after you sampled him?"

Now a cold fear gripped Linda's heart because she knew she had been reasonably happy with her sex life before she met Brendan. He had swept her off her feet and she changed her opinion about her current marital sex life. She liked his athletic body and his youthful appearance. Sometimes he came too fast but he was again hard in no time. He didn't make love to her but that was not her interest. He just fucked her hard and fast with his youthful energy.

Their third bout, always doggie-style, turned out to be the best round when Brendan pounded her like a fucking machine and made her cum multiple times. She couldn't remember the last time her husband was able to fuck her like that. Yes strangely, her lover's dick was even a bit smaller than Gary's. Why it had slipped her attention that her husband had stopped having sex with her was a mystery she couldn't decipher. She would have known that something was wrong.

A cruel smile appeared on Gary's face because he knew exactly what his wife was thinking. He was an analytical business man and had humorlessly accepted that this young man had a sexual advantage over him with which he couldn't compete at the moment, if ever. For the last four years he hadn't found time to visit a gym; to get fit and in better shape; to make his appearance for women more exciting. The fast food he ate during work days wasn't appropriate as well. There was no free time to go out and have regular, healthy lunches. Probably he should ask his gorgeous secretary for advice. She seemed to like him very much.

"OK, Linda, you don't have to answer my questions. I know all the answers. He is young, he is good looking, powerful and he is fucking you very well, much better than I can do at the moment. Your three hour sessions speak volumes. I'm not stupid not to realize that. I didn't have time the last four years to look after me, but I'm going to change that soon. I already enrolled in a gym last week. Two new colleagues I was able to hire last week will reduce my workload considerably. They came to me with excellent college degrees in business. We already found a lot of work I can delegate to them.

"I assume we have now an open marriage where I can also explore possibilities with other women after I got my body into proper shape. I won't kiss you because some STDs can be transferred through the exchange of saliva. You also know my dick can't tolerate condoms. Be very careful what you're going to do. Get tested and hopefully you may give me your clean bill of health. However, that only works if you use condoms from now on for EVERY sexual contact with Brendan. Don't do anything with his cock without a reliable condom wrapped around it. I will know it in case you are going to deceive me.

"Another strong request I want you to take into consideration is that the least evidence that came out I'm a cuckold will immediately lead to a divorce. I would really like to avoid that because of our two children. They are the main reason why I choose not to throw you out on the spot. You've proved to be an excellent mother to them while I worked so hard. I also have to give you credit that you've never fucked him at our home.

"After clearing the air between us I feel no need to hide it from you any longer that a charming woman decided to keep me happy after you started fucking this college boy. My marriage vows became null and void for me. You can't be dumb enough to believe I would live a celibate life while you had all the fun with your lover. By the way, I won't go after him and I also don't blame him. Which guy of his age would have been able to resist you?

"The woman I found made me realize that and was also part of the reason why I waited with the confrontation until today. Jane isn't a woman like you to attract guys at every street corner at first sight, but she compensated that with true passion I didn't have expected from her. She isn't a woman whose pussy needs to be pounded with a jackhammer like Brendan is doing with you. I wonder when he learns the finer points of lovemaking. We are genuinely happy how we make love to each other.

"She didn't have much experience to compare me with other guys, let alone with a young, energetic college guy who wouldn't cast a second glance at her in passing. However, under her loose clothes there is an excellent natural body hidden. Another big surprise for me was that she could orgasm quickly and easily and that not only once. I couldn't believe when she told me it was the first time that that happened to her. She blamed it on me that I excited her so much. Maybe, I found her hair-trigger to make her cum again and again.

"Another big increase of my ego happened when we incidentally talked about anal sex. I don't know whether you've done it with Brendan, but you've for sure protected your precious cherry from me. Jane immediately wanted to sample my cock up her ass without any persuasion from me. We had to postpone it until we had proper lubrication available. Linda, I always wanted to rim your asshole, but you never had let me do it. Jane had no such resentments and came like a waterfall when I pushed my tongue in her slightly dilated asshole.

"I thoroughly prepared her anus before I penetrated her ass. I believe I was never that hard before. My cock felt like an iron bar when I entered her virgin territory. In case you haven't done it with Brendan you should try it. Your anal cherry is no longer of interest to me. Jane took to anal sex like a duck to water and came also multiple times like there was no tomorrow.

"It absolutely didn't matter to her that I came too early the first time I plugged her butt. It was enough for her to cum that I was able to move my slowly shrinking cock in her ass a few minutes longer. Afterwards she enthusiastically claimed we would do it again and again. It's a pity you can't compete with her." Gary knew he was cruel but she had started it. She would've to accept that he would leave their home a few days a week after the kids were in bed to make love with Jane and to sleep with her.

Gary's disturbing, frightening speech knocked Linda down like a hammer had hit her. A big knot appeared in her stomach, and she had trouble to breathe properly. She always thought he was a softy and would never pay her back with his own coin. Was there any chance to repair her marriage? What was she going to do with Brendan? This young guy wasn't her future and she knew from attempts she had already made he wouldn't concede to use condoms.

Her expectation to have the best of both worlds was irrevocably shattered to pieces. The worst fear was that giving up Brendan wouldn't give her Gary back as an attentive, faithful husband. What he had told her about this other woman had destroyed Linda's conception she was a compelling woman who was hard to resist.

Did he love Jane? She was on the verge to pass out from emotional turmoil as he wrapped a wet, cold towel around her neck and told her to take her head between her legs and to breathe deeply. She was horrified how unflinchingly Gary had thrown her infidelity in her face.

Fuck, why had she let her wanton pussy rule her life? Her husband really wasn't that bad in the sack. How could she have been so stupid to risk her marriage for unemotionally hard fuck sessions? She realized with sad understanding that her pussy didn't twitch or get wet now when she anticipated her next orgasms with Brendan. Her husband's unexpected harsh reaction had destroyed that as well.

The End (or maybe not!!)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Another Unfaithful Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1834 milliseconds