• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Rule of Silence

The Rule of Silence

"Here?"

Jesus Christ, they were actually going to go through with it. After all the weeks of teasing, that brief moment of impulsiveness as they walked by, they were going to do it. Right here in the university library, with its monolithic book shelves and diligent students with their desperate yet determined faces planted firmly inside their books. They were too busy to pay attention to some couple looking for a cheap thrill.

Weren't they?

Or maybe they'd watch them silently, trying to keep their gaze hidden, discreet but still peeking for the briefest of moments. Envious of what they were seeing.

Her heart started to race.

"Yeah, right here. Just around the corner, near the back of the stacks. No one will see us..." his voice trailed off as he grinned at her with that wickedness that made her want to shiver.

"Here."

The word came out with a nervous finality. She was hesitant to go through with this but the very thought of it was heady and too much of a temptation to ignore. No. She had promised. She wanted this.

"Come here..."

He pulled her close as they ducked behind the black metal shelves, pushed up against the outside wall and one of the shelves' ends. The musty smell of old reference books mingled with the spiciness of his cologne as she breathed in sharply as his hands started to unbutton her white blouse. There was a lustful frenzy in his hastiness to get her uncovered, free for him to explore. Before she could say anything, her blouse was open. Her white, lacy bra was all that covered her now, kept her freckled skin hidden away from the gaze of those who might be watching them.

God, it made her ache just thinking about it.

"Jonas..."

"Shh. No more talking."

She let out a wordless sound of protest before she nodded as realization set in. They had to follow the rule of silence. They didn't want to be caught so she had to be quiet. He had to be quiet. Not an easy task for either for them, especially since she loved to beg for him to let her cum.

Or to hear him whimper after she had tied him down and had her way with him without letting him climax.

But today, it was her turn to listen, to follow his lead and to let him pleasure her. To be told to be quiet would be another challenge she would have to endure.

He pulled her blouse open but left it on. His fingers were deft as they worked free the clasp of her bra; she was thankful she was fond of front-clasping ones as it made it a little easier to put things back together in a hurry. To say they were fond of exhibitionism was an understatement.

Jonas loved her breasts. There was little doubt in that as he turned his attention immediately to kissing and caressing them, his eager lips running down her collarbone and peppering them with long, nipping kisses. Her eyes closed and she surrendered up to the heady sensation. She let out a soft whimper as she felt his teeth on her skin, the pain mingling with the ecstasy such touches brought her.

But, in letting that little noise slip free, she broke the rule of silence.

She didn't know it until she felt him stop lavishing her breasts with attention and started to reach under her short, blue skirt. His fingers went up her thighs and into the waistband of her white panties. He tugged them down her shapely hips, down her knees and off her feet, leaving her bare from the waist down save for that hiked-up skirt, her white thigh-highs and low heels. She opened her eyes and looked at him inquisitively but she did not have to wait long for the answer as his next words made her mistake dawn upon her.

"Open your mouth, Katie."

She had let loose a noise, that damnable whimper, and now she was paying for. Slowly, she opened her mouth as he folded up her panties and put them into her mouth. She closed it shut, the material pressed tightly inside. She gave him a pitiful look but it was all an act. She wanted to be punished today, to test his boundaries and he was delivering, just as she hoped he would.

Silenced and fully exposed, she closed her eyes once more and just let him take her however he wanted. Surrender, that complete trust, was such a beautiful thing and she gave into it without a second thought. He told her to turn around, that whispered command was then acted upon with alacrity. She turned and pressed her arms and forehead against the cool metal of the book case, spreading her legs and waiting for his next move.

She heard the rustle of fabric as he undid his pants and she imagined his hard cock springing forth, the tip of it glistening with pre-cum. He was just as aroused as she was; she was left with little doubt in that as he came up behind her then, the rigidness of his sex rubbing against the inside of her thigh. She wanted to moan, to scream out for more but the gag and her own determination to follow the rule of silence stopped her. She closed her eyes harder as she felt the head of his cock start to tease her pussy, parting her lips slowly, methodically.

She parted her legs even wider then, pushing back a few inches so that her ass now rested against his hips. Subtly, she implored him to fuck her, to stop teasing her and take what was freely offered.

He didn't need to be told twice.

Jonas grasped her hips, pushing her skirt up until it was bunched around her waist. He slowly eased inside of her, inch by inch. She moaned against her gag, the sound now muffled and barely audible. She couldn't help it but the rule was broken nonetheless. She felt him reach down to her breasts once more, not to caress them but rather to painfully twist her nipple in a reminder of the price for breaking the rule. He did it twice to each breast, causing her to squirm but she dare not move away from his touch. Jonas stopped and his hands returned to her hips as he started to thrust inside of her, steadily gaining momentum.

Fuck.

She wanted to scream that word out, over and over again as she felt him thundering in and out of her without pause. But she bit down hard on the makeshift gag and bucked against her lover instead, the only noise coming from them was the sounds of flesh on flesh and the soft rustling of tossed-aside clothing. Jonas gave her little time for respite but instead pushed her up against the book shelf and fucked her with reckless abandon. They had to be quick or they would be caught and she loved being taken from behind like this, making her reach that point of ecstasy in mere seconds. The heightened sense of danger, the threat of being caught only made her all the more desperate for release, all the more ready to cum for him... and herself.

"Cum, Katie. Right now."

His demand was low and quiet, more growled than spoken. It was that last piece of the puzzle she needed to give in completely and she shudder as waves of hedonistic pleasure overwhelmed her as she came. Jonas was not far behind her and she heard him grunt, felt his fingers gripping hard around her waist and no doubt leaving bruises in their wake as he took her from behind. His length was buried up to the base of the shaft and he held it there as he filled her with his seed, teasing her by moving it up and down in fast, deliberate strokes and never removing more than half an inch at a time. She was l;eft leaning heavily against the book shelf, her world dissolving into a sightless turmoil of metal, sweat and sex as her climax played out, harsh and demanding but all so perfect.

It took some time for her to come down from such a high and it was only then, after Jonas had eased himself out of her and was busily buttoning up his pants, that she opened her eyes. The world was spinning and she was out of breath but nothing felt as wondrous as the moment after a good fuck. She glanced over her shoulder at Jonas, who grinned back with all the fierceness he had possessed just before they began. He leaned in close then and reached out to her mouth, his palm flat. The sign to spit out her gag and speak again. She removed her gag, letting the damp cloth land in his outstretched hand. The rule was abolished.

"How was it? Everything you imagined?"

God yes. Fuck. Yes.

"Yes."

He smiled and kissed her on the forehead. He started to help her reclasp her bra shut and button her blouse up.

"Again? Next week?

Katie smirked and waggled a finger under his nose as she swatted his hands away and finished buttoning her blouse herself. There was an undeniable fire in her eyes.

"Yes, but next time... you will be the one silenced. You will follow the rule. Understand?"

His turn to surrender. Jonas's heart raced. Katie's grin did not diminish.

"Yes, ma'am."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Rule of Silence

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 72 milliseconds