• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Pretty New Pet

My Pretty New Pet

WARNING: This short story contains rough foreplay and a sadistic male character. All participants are over 18 and consent is implied at parts. If you are offended, Don't read it.

*****

I was going to have to thank him for such a beautiful present. It wasn't every day a man found a woman like her. A woman so flawless, so physically perfect that it was worth anything to keep her. Then again it wasn't every man that would have his bodyguard kidnap his date and bring her back to him after their failed evening out. Usually my money enthralled them but this one had so much more to her, an intellectual side. That, I had thought, was unbelievably sexy.

I chuckled a little and watched her body respond to the small sound as though it were a firecracker. She shook, her begging starting again.

"Hush, hush little pet, I know you will do anything to get out of here. I know you will do anything to survive. "

No, silly girl, I'm not going to kill you but I'll let you worry about it because I feel you will be so much more pliable. I'm glad he took off your clothes when he got you back here. There is no doubt in my mind he helped himself to those pretty tits and probably played with your pussy too. He's more of a pleasure man though.

"Do you know what a sadist is, Pet?"

"No." she whispered.

"It's someone who likes pain. Inflicting it, that is. They get off on it. It turns them on, gets them hard, or wet. Luckily for you though I'm not as sadistic as some of my friends. I just love the look in a woman's eyes when they feel that bite of pain, "He smoothed his hand down her cheek, "and when they beg for me to stop it. Now open up little pet. I have something for your pretty mouth. "

"No. NO, please, I wont tel-" My hand covered her lips and I squeezed her jaw until she mewled in pain.

"Will you be quiet?"

"Yes." She gasped.

"Will you open your mouth like a good girl?"

"Yes." I pulled my hand away and she moved her jaw side to side, getting the feeling back. Then she tentatively opened her mouth. I pushed the O-ring in and pulled the straps behind her head.

"Your gonna let me buckle this, right Pet?" Her head shook up and down slowly and I tightened it. There was no way her lips were closing. Her mouth was all mine. Of course the rest of her body interested me too. The saw horse she was bent over made her ass turn up and her smooth pussy lips peeked at me. I dipped a finger into the natural oils I kept on a close table.

"Are you a virgin here?" I asked, slipping my finger into her pussy. She stiffened and tried to fight the ties. I chuckled again, moving the digit in and out. Then I pinched her clit hard. The scream was a delicious aphrodisiac. I leaned over and gently ran my lips across her ear.

"Poor baby. You're tied up, spread out and at the mercy of a man who wants to make you scream. I will also like watching you come but you have to be a good girl before I let you do that. Now tell me if you have ever had a cock in this little wet hole."

"Good girl," I whispered as she nodded. I took the intruding digit away and oiled up another one. It gently circled her anus.

"How about this one little pet. Have you had a cock in here?" Again she nodded, "Ah but I bet it wasn't like this will be." She stiffened again, " I bet it was small and hurt a little in the beginning but by the end it was ok. Did you like it, Pet? Did you like having your ass full of cock."

She shook her head no.

"Oh baby, my favorite part of a woman is that tight, little, forbidden hole. Its the most sensitive, hardest to stretch out and makes you cry out the loudest. By the way your voice is beautiful. I'd love to hear more of it." I smiled, what a funny little sense of humor I have. I looked over at the toy bench, the top littered with dildos and plugs. My favorite one found its way into my hands, a pretty blue one about 10 inches long. Its tip glistened with the oils that were spread on it.

"Shh pretty girl, don't try to shy away. Let me touch you. Just relax and you'll like this. I'll give you a bit of pleasure for each bit of pain you give me. Ok pretty baby?"

She nodded, the tip of the toy circled around her little hole. My hand pressed down on her back as it pushed in. I leaned over and bit her shoulder when my hand shoved it farther. God, the scream was intoxicating.

" One of my favorite games to play is to stretch out a tight little ass and then untie her, let her escape as far as she can get until I throw her onto the bed and hold her down, fucking her asshole mercilessly with the toy I had used on her earlier. After a while she stops yelling and mewls like a little kitten."

I kissed her ear.

"And then I put the pretty, well used girl back into her cage for the night. Just like I'm going to do with you... Hush, hush Pet, I can't understand you. Would you like me to take the gag off of you." She nodded. I unbuckled it and let it fall to the floor.

The toy was still stretching her little hole out and watching her writhe was making me hard. I knew it stung, that the sensation was too much. I just wanted it all in her.

"Stop, I cant.. " One more inch in was the punishment for telling me to stop.

"Please" she choked out.

"I know you want me to stop, that's part of the fun. But what you don't realize is your so wet. Your wet pussy made a nice little puddle of your juices on my expensive leather sawhorse. Something about this turns you on. Something about what I'm doing to you is driving you crazy and you want more of it." I nibbled around the edge of her hip and felt her muscles clench around the toy.

"It's too big." My beautiful prisoner moaned.

"Do you know what I like about this? Having you spread out, all your holes open and ready for whatever I want to use them for? I can make you scream." I shoved the toy in to the hilt. She cried out again and my hand tangled in her long hair, pulling it back. One hand held the toy in, the other pulled her hair so her back arched. God, she's perfect, my very own little pet.

As her cries and sobs calmed down I let her down to rest against the cool leather. My hands released her, the one against her ass pulling the toy from her and dropping it to the floor. My pet tried to pull away from me when I crouched in front of her.

"Next time, I'm going to put a little vibrator against your clit so I can hear you moan and gasp while your ass is being filled. Maybe I'll leave you like that for a little bit and go get some coffee... you'll be straining to come by the time I get back." I brushed the hair out of her face to look into her eyes.

"I'm going to let you get one choice tonight, ok Pet? I'm going to let you choose which hole I come in. You can pick your mouth, pussy, or ass. Which one baby?"

Her big beautiful eyes stared up at me, one more tear falling before her lips parted and she whispered " Pussy."

"Whose pussy?" This was one of my favorite parts, making them talk dirty to me.

"Mine."

"What do you want me to do with it? Say it all together pet." I needed to hear her say it, I wanted to hear her tell me what to do to her and I knew she needed it too.

"I want you to come in my pussy... please.." I like the manners. It was a nice, innocent little touch. I patted her on the head and walked back to the table for a condom. I also picked up a little toy I knew she would like.

And my goodness did she. Her hips bucked up when I pushed the little vibrator against her. Pushing myself into her wet little hole was easy. She was soaking, the naughty little girl. Her walls pulsed around me. I scratched my nails down her back. Ha, she couldn't hold back the moans now. I knew she was close. I leaned down over her, pressing my stomach against her back and wrapped a hand around her throat.

"Come like this, my dick buried in you and my hand around your throat. I own you pet. Your mine. Every.. part.. of you.. is mine." Every word was accentuated by a deep, hard thrust. The vibrator on her clit and me inside her sent my little pet over the edge. Only after she finished did I take my pleasure and it was worth the wait. She lay there motionless as I pulled away and cleaned her up.

I untied her and lifted her off the leather, into my arms. A big cage sat in the corner with a water dish and a plush pillow bed on the floor. I put her down at the open door and gently patted her butt till she crawled in on wobbly knees.

"Good girl, I'll be back in a while with dinner and maybe we can play a little more. Sleep now pet. You've been such a good little girl. I think I'll keep you for a while."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Pretty New Pet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds