• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Nadia

Nadia

I had been thinking that this trip for work would be something of a break from the teasing, the taunting, the domination and the humiliation. Not that I was sure I needed a break from being your toy, but the way you've been using me leaves my head spinning. Perhaps, I thought, what I need is a break to clear my head. Then I can reassert myself.

Two days in this strange city and no message from you. I know you're snowed under at the office, so it's not entirely surprising, but when we're in the same city you won't let a day go past without texting me an order to "Go to the men's room, stroke it hard and send me a picture."

And just as I'm thinking that maybe I don't need the shame, that maybe I should slow down and step away, my phone lights up.

"What's your hotel and room#?"

I hesitate... for a second.

"Good boy. And since you've been such a good boy recently I arranged a treat. This friend of mine is super cute and she's going to blow your mind."

My heart starts pounding. A reward while I'm away? I can't deny that I've had some of the most incredible orgasms of my life while submitting to you, but the idea of just hooking up with a cute girl? My cock thickens in my pants at the thought of what might be to come.

In almost no time there's a knock at the door.

You weren't kidding. This girl is seriously cute. Petite and gorgeously curvy, long dark hair tumbling down around her face, smooth, flawless skin and smoky, fuck-me eyes. She's wearing a tight top that her plump breasts are almost slipping out of, and a short, light skirt that looks like it would fly up if she span around. She so much smaller than me, but she has me frozen to the spot as she teasingly bites on her lip and looks me up and down.

"Hi I'm Nadia. Do I... uh, have the right room?

"I think so, I just got a text..." I hold the door open for her and she slips past, brushing, too-hard, against me.

"Yeah, our... mutual friend said I should meet you," she says as she wanders further into the room, idly looking things over. "I guess it's weird to meet so suddenly, but..." I can't take my eyes off this girl's ass! Her figure, her legs are just making my mind reel. "Well, she said you would probably be really horny," I raise an eyebrow and give her a half smile, "and, um, I suppose so am I." My cock pulses and throbs as she turns to face me. Running her hands up her body she brushes them over her breasts and sighs, "To tell you the truth... I think I'm always horny."

"I... see..." My mouth is dumb, my mind full of fevered images of what's to come. This gorgeous little sex bomb, bent over the hotel desk, pink pussy dripping as I fill it again and again and again with my full, throbbing cock. In bed, limbs tangled as we kiss, bodies moving, sweat on sweat, how tight will her pussy be on me? She's so petite, God she's going to be dynamite. An image of her fingers curling around my throbbing erect member, pulling it hungrily to her lips... I stand, kind of idiotically frozen as she bites her lip and runs her hands back down to pinch the hem of her short skirt.

"So why don't we get started?" She purrs and I can't agree more. I'm about to make my move towards her when she cuts me off with a grin, and lifts up the front of her skirt. "Why don't you crawl over her, get my cock out of my panties and suck it hard like a good girl?" Under her skirt are tiny pink panties stretched over an already bulging, fattening cock. And it looks like a big cock.

"Woah!" Mind blown, as promised, I take two steps back. How did I not guess this was going to happen? "I thought you were... I mean... I'm not... I'm not into..." the stupid words just keep dropping off my tongue as I stammer. I might've known you wouldn't let something like a business trip stop you from messing with my mind. And Jesus! How is she such a small girl with such a big fucking cock?!

"Oh?" She sways her hips, keeps the front of her skirt lifted, teases me with that panty-wrapped cock. "She was very clear with me. She said that if I wanted my cock sucking tonight there was a very good sissy girl waiting for me in this hotel." What do I do? My mind whirls - I was feeling in control, I was ready to slow things down. Some part of me decides to try to stop, not to go through with it.

"Listen, she was just playing with us, I mean me... sorry you came from... wherever, but... I'm not into cocks, or sucking cocks or..."

"Really? That's not what I hear." Her voice is low and teasing. "I have a big cock, you know. You can tell already right? You like the way it bulges out the top like this? It's getting hard already just looking at you, you're such a sexy boy. Don't you want to see how big it gets? Just feel it swell in your mouth?"

"... No, I don't think..." But even to me my stammering sounds unconvincing. Suddenly there's steel in her voice and fire in her eyes as she cuts me off.

"Let me put it this way, I was told I was going to get my cock sucked. And I'm not fucking leaving until I get my cock fucking sucked. So get down on your knees like a good slut and SUCK MY COCK."

"N-no! Seriously, this is just a joke that..."

But now she's moving toward me, suddenly her hands are on my shoulders and she's looking up straight into my eyes. When she speaks, her voice is soft and sweet again. "I've got just the thing a naughty girl like you needs - a big fat cock, two big heavy balls just... aahn..." she closes her eyes and moans, "so full of cum for you. And two big titties too. Maybe later you can suck on my nipples while I straddle you, and you can jerk me off again so I cum all over your sexy body? How does that sound? Ooooh fuck these panties aren't going to hold much longer..."

"But..." But for some reason... I can't stand up. She's pushing me down and I don't have the strength to resist. I drop slowly to my knees in front of Nadia and look up, my face a mixture of shame and lust and anger and defeat. She doesn't lift her skirt again, she just stands there, hands on hips looking down triumphantly.

"Well, what are you waiting for, slut? Under the skirt, slut. Suck it, slut. Suck it hard."

And of course, of course I find myself moving. Without thinking, cheeks scarlet, I lean forward, lift her skirt up... and let it fall back down over my head. Up close, so close, inches from her now and I can smell her cock. Trapped under her skirt it's overpowering. And the tiny pink pouch is not containing her at all any more. There's thickening cock meat just clearly visible outside it. I reach my hands up, fingers trembling, and tug at the waist band on either side. Tug. Tug. And on the third tug the panties slip and Nadia's rapidly hardening prick springs up before me. It's still not totally erect, but God it's already so big. Six inches maybe... and the head is already wet and... Oh hell! What am I thinking?! I should be kicking this girl out not... not opening my lips into a wet O and leaning forwards more as I push her panties down to her feet and... oh no! Let her pulsing, hardening shaft slide over my waiting, obedient tongue.

"Ahhhh! Good girl!" she moans. "Suck that cock hard." And to my shock and shame, I close my lips around her... and suck her hard. My tongue teases the head of her cock while my lips are hot wet and tight on her shaft going up and down, slowly, gently, feeling her swell and get longer and harder. 8 inches maybe. More! She pushes me away for a second and strips off her skirt, but in moments her hands are in my hair and she's bringing my mouth back, back to her shining fuck-stick.

I kneel in my hotel room, mouth full of cock, debased and submitting to this sex-bomb she-male, and... fuck... I'm getting hard too.

But Nadia shows me that this first time will have nothing to do with my pleasure. Suddenly she seizes my head with her hands. Strong for so slight a girl, she holds my head in place... and then she fucks my mouth. Suddenly her hips are moving and she's face-fucking me with the full length of her massive cock. The girth of it stretches my lips wide and the length of it gags me every time as she just humps, using me as a fucktoy, a hole to fuck with her gorgeous cock. Her balls slap my chin, and I spit and gasp and hold on as she reams my mouth and ploughs her thick cock back and forth over my tongue.

And then almost without warning she's tensing, her balls are rising and my eyes are widening in shock. No. She's not going to cum in my mouth that's... that's... But I don't get a say here. She's holding me in place, not letting me go, fucking my mouth and then unstoppably, massively, she's cumming. She's cumming in my mouth, in my throat and she's grunting "take it slut, take it..." And like a good slut. I take it. Every last drop.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Nadia

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds