• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Pageant Queening

Pageant Queening

1234

Tiffany Stein knew she was born for the pageant stage, but never had her chance when she was younger. Both her parents were academics and thought pageants were silly, forcing Tiffany to focus on her studies; as an only child they were able to devote a lot of attention to her. They had passed while she was in her early twenties, and she thought it would be best to honor them by fulfilling their wishes. She studied hard, and breezed through undergraduate and graduate school, though at a severe cost to her social life, she had no real friends to speak of.

A few months back Tiffany had just finished with her thesis defense, and with an offer to a PhD program at a prestigious school, she was feeling invincible. She knew just one thing was missing from her perfect world and that was to win a pageant.

She began searching online for local pageants, but was finding little luck. Oh, there were plenty of pageants, just none she qualified for. She was either too old, too young, or too educated; because many pageants bolster themselves as 'scholarship programs' already having a degree disqualifies you.

Finally she found one with very few restrictions, it seemed that the only requirements were to be over 18 and a natural blonde, and proof would be required, whatever that meant. Tiffany wasn't worried about it, after all it said she was 'BLND' on her driver's license, and it sure didn't mean blind. 'Miss Blonde' was definitely the pageant for her. She found the application page, although it was hard for her to find because it said 'Miss Blonde Submission' at the top of all the pages on the site. Tiffany considered it a programming error and submitted her application.

On the day of the contest she showed up full of nervous energy, but was calmed down when she saw her competition. There were only 8 other girls, most of which looked like they'd be more at home in a buffet line instead of on a pageant stage. She signed all the consent forms without really reading a word, she didn't care about endorsement deals or whatever they were in regard to she just wanted to be in the pageant. Strangely the form had her sign her real name and then asked for a stage name too. Tiffany didn't have a stage name to speak of, so she just put her real name in both spots.

One girl stood out though, she was bigger, but her body was proportional. Tiffany found her own name card at one of the prep spots and sat in the chair. She dutifully did her make up, and listened to the chatter of the other girls. It may have been her first time at this blonde only pageant, but the others seemed to be veterans. She found out the other girl, the one she considered her only competition was actually last year's first runner-up; and she was feeling especially cocky because the girl who won last year didn't even show this time around.

Tiffany shut out all the noise, and concentrated. Her make-up was perfect, and she filled out her dress nicely. Being as tall as she was, it was hard for her to find clothes that fit properly, but for this she had a custom dress made, and ordered a special bikini off of the internet. There was no prize money for this competition, but her pride was on the line and that was worth every penny she spent.

There were only three rounds to this competition, with eliminations each round; first there was question and answer, then a talent showcase, and finally swimsuit inspection. There were three judges at a table to the side, a commentator, and a host; as well as, a full stadium audience and several cameras. This wasn't televised, but Tiffany overheard it was being live-streamed on a website and was free to download as a movie file afterward, brave new world.

When it was her turn for the first round, Tiffany took to the stage and was met with a roar of clapping and cheering. This filled her with confidence, she knew it was solely-based on her appearance in comparison to the rest of the women who were her opponents. She should've hated it, but she didn't, and she was welcoming any advantage she could get.

The host was a man in his forties, handsome with black hair that has flecks of grey that made him look distinguished rather than old, he was dressed in a fine suit, and held a microphone, despite having one on his collar as well. Even as he spoke he maintained his ear-to-ear smile, as only a pageant host could. "Alright, and here we have a next contestant, why don't you introduce yourself sweet-heart?" He place the microphone just in front of her lips, and place his other hand firmly on the small of her back, which made her feel a bit uncomfortable.

The contestants before her had all introduced themselves with crazy names she thought had to be made up, but she didn't think about it too much and introduced herself with a big smile, "My name is Tiffany Stein, I just graduated with an MS and am starting my PhD in the fall."

"Alright Miss Stein," he said with a bit of a laugh, "and is that your real name?"

She smiled through her confusion, and said "Of course" with a bit of a laugh of her own to match his.

"Wow," the host said, gesturing to the audience, "isn't she brave folks?" The audience cheered and clapped for her. Tiffany couldn't understand why her using her real name was brave, but just smiled and enjoyed the applause.

The audience calmed down, and the host began again, "Alright Tiffany, your question for the first round is; do you feel chastity belts are an effective tool, or a crutch for an inexperienced dominant to maintain control in their absence?" When he finished her handed the microphone to a dumb-founded Tiffany.

"Uhhh..." Not a strong start, but she literally had no idea what he just asked, and even less of an idea of how to answer it. Luckily, fresh off the heels of her thesis defense she was prepared to bullshit her way through any question. "It depends," she began, the rest of her answer was barely coherent rambling of her repeating specific words from the question with pre-programed responses of management speak.

When she finished speaking she was met with a smattering of applause, and handed the microphone back to the host, who had a quizzical look on his face. He addressed the audience, "Tiffany folks, she's well...," he paused, "well, she's very pretty." The audience laughed with him and at her, as she maintained her forced smile and walked off the stage.

Off stage she took out her phone and did an internet search for a chastity belt, "...the fuck?" she whispered to herself as she scrolled through the results. It must have been some kind of bizarre history question she wasn't prepared for. Now if they had asked her about aerobic respiration of cells she could have talked about cytochromes all day.

It didn't matter, because after the first round was over five of the nine girls were eliminated and somehow Tiffany had survived the cut, but she knew she was in dead last. She was especially worried, because she felt her talent, though difficult to perform, wasn't all the impressive on the stage. When she was younger she was part of an outdoor based youth organization for young girls that taught basic survival skills, this compounded with the fact that her father was a sailor in his youth meant she was quite adept at tying knots.

Two other contestants went before her, including the pretty one who was last year's runner up. Tiffany didn't watch what her talent was, because she didn't want to get psyched out, but whatever she did, it got a lot of applause. When it was her turn, Tiffany had several lengths of rope on a small cart she pushed out on the stage, her welcome was far less warm than last time, but she smiled through it.

She began holding a length of rope, presenting it to the audience, she tied a small and simple knot which received a small and simple applause. She couldn't get eliminated, she couldn't watch her first pageant end like this. She decided to toss out the pageantry, skipping the build-up and just started tying to most difficult knots she knew.

When she finished the first one something strange happened, the audience applauded loudly, the commentator riled them up further, "Look at that folks, no getting out of that one!" they cheered louder. Even the judges who seemed disinterested when she first walked out were sitting up attentively in their chairs watching her with great intrigue.

She couldn't believe the crowd's reaction, she felt invigorated as she tied another complex knot and held it up for display, and the audience again was applauding her. Finally she brought out several lengths of rope and tied the most intricate knot she knew how, and apparently it was one they'd never seen before because the audience went ballistic. Everyone was on their feet cheering, the commentator noted from the side-lines, "I feel bad for the first place winner if she takes second." This was met with a chuckle from the audience, and confusion from Tiffany, but she was just happy they liked her talent so much.

It came down to the final round, two more girls were eliminated, and only Tiffany and the runner-up from last year remained, both girls were brought on stage in their dresses. The host stood between them as the other girl stared daggers at Tiffany.

The host began to introduce the other girl first, "Ladies and gentlemen once again, last year's runner-up, Kitty," applause, "She's twenty-one years old, five-foot-one and one-hundred and thirty-five pounds, she wears a size ten and sports a bountiful 36C bust." Kitty, as she was called, posed seductively for the audience as they cheered for her. "So," the host addressed her directly, "Kitty, you were last year's runner up, what do you think your chances are this year?"

"Well," she took the microphone without really having it been offered, "as you all saw from the live feed last year, I had a lot of fun with the winner," the audience applauded loudly, "this year I know I am going to be the number one, and she," gesturing toward Tiffany, "can use all the knots she wants on me." She gave herself a little spank at the end, and the audience cheered once again as she handed the microphone back to the host.

"How about Kitty, folks?" The audience clapped a bit more, "And now our newcomer, this twenty-five year old stands at five-foot-nine and one-hundred and twenty pounds, she wears a size two and has a 32B bust, Tiffany Stein, and remember folks she's using her real name." She got a little extra applause at that without understanding why, when she was handed the microphone.

"Thank you," she said excitedly, she couldn't believe her dream was coming true, she was in the final round of a beauty pageant, "I am so glad you all liked my talent so much," she thought she'd try and seem like a gracious winner and try and match Kitty's comment with her own, "and win or lose I'd be happy to show Kitty all the knots I know," the audience snickered at this and Kitty sneered her face, Tiffany finished, "and that's why I'd like to be this year's Miss Blonde."

When she handed the microphone back to the host he had a look on his face like she had stopped playing an instrument without resolving the melody, but he shook it off and accepted the microphone. "Alright folks, were going to take a quick intermission and we'll see these girls once more, in their bathing suits, and then for inspection." Applause.

Backstage was a bit of a ghost town now, only Kitty, as she was known, and Tiffany remained in the dressing room area. Tiffany quickly changed out of her dress and into her string bikini, it was a pretty light pink that matched against her tan skin well. "Wow, you look hot," Kitty said from behind her.

Tiffany turned around to see the other girl in a compression one-piece suit that was black with glittery blue trim. "Um, thanks Kitty, you ... look good too." She tried to be polite, but one look at her competition and she figured she had this in the bag.

"Whatever," Kitty said with derision, "just so you know, you tiny-titted giraffe, I know you're green-as-grass but that doesn't mean I'm going to take it easy on you if you win this thing." She crossed her arms and tapped her foot waiting for a response.

Tiffany really didn't know what she was talking about, but considering their height and weight difference, she was pretty sure this competition was locked up, she wasn't normally a catty person, but she turned to Kitty and simply said, "when I win," correcting her opponent as she slipped on her high heel and walked past her.

A few minutes later she was waiting at the curtain and a stage crew member informed her she'd be going on first because she was new, she just nodded trying to stay in the zone. The lights came back on, the audience were back in their seats, and as the curtain opened Tiffany stepped out in her string bikini and was met with cheers as she strolled across the stage towards the host.

"Wowzers," he commented, "alright Tiffany, are you ready to see if you have what it takes to be this year's Miss Blonde Submission?"

"Yes, I am ... wait what?" The smile dropped from her face, when she noticed across the stage there was some kind of chair with stirrups, like something you'd see in a gynecologist's office. All of the sudden several people from the crew were grabbing at her, they held her at the wrists and elbows, and some put their hands on her torso and forced her to walk towards the chair. When she began to protest vocally a large rubber ball gag was put into her mouth that forced her jaw open and pinned her tongue down, she was reduced to guttural moans.

As they dragged her to the chair the side-line commentator told the audience, "It looks like Ms. Stein is resisting a bit, contestants have to be careful, a little resistance is good, but too much can impact their score." Tiffany wasn't listening to this as she was put in the chair, her arms were put into the arm rests at her sides with leather restraints at the wrist and elbow, her legs were put into the stirrups and similar restraints were secured at her ankle, knee, and mid-thigh. If she hadn't been thrashing so much the crew would've stopped there, but they elected to bring additional restraints to secure her body in place, one across her abdomen, another across the top of her shoulders just above her breasts, and a final one across her forehead. Tiffany was fully immobilized.

A man dressed as a doctor came out, though it was clear he wasn't a doctor, and the audience cheered at his arrival, the commentator weighed in, "It seems folks are really enjoying this year's medical them, we're glad you like it." The doctor pulled up a stool between Tiffany's restrained legs, blocking the audience view. Luckily, a mobile cameraman had a shoulder unit and was just over his shoulder, the video he was getting was being streamed in real time to the website as well as three big screen television screens at the top of the stage.

The doctor put on a pair of rubber gloves and then pulled at the side knot of her string bikini bottoms pulling them free. Tiffany had gotten a wax just before the competition to look good in the bikini but wasn't expecting this, she left only a small patch of her blonde pubic hair. "Wow," the commentator said, "with that small a patch she must be confident she's going to win, that'll be a snap to get rid of."

At her side was the host, holding the microphone in one hand and the pull string of her bikini top in the other, "What'd'ya say folks," addressing the audience, "it's not regulation, but she just made it so easy for us." They cheered loudly and he pulled at the string until the knot was undone and took her top away with it, fully exposing her breasts to the audience. Between her legs the doctor had dabbed his finger in some kind of warm oil and was making gentle circles around her labia.

Tiffany squirmed as much as she could in her binds, which was not very much as at all. The doctor moved his attention to her asshole which he was anointing with the warm oil, before bringing an anal plug out of his black bag he had with him as a prop. He pressed it to her asshole and she resisted, clenching, but he worked her clit a bit until she loosened enough for it slip in, which was met with mild applause. The rubber toy gave her anal canal a good stretching, which hurt slightly, but also felt good in a way, especially her sphincter which was not able to close entirely as it gripped the neck of the toy.

Next he brought a speculum out, and pressed it into her vagina, those circles he was doing earlier were more than enough to get her wet as it easily slid in. He turned the mechanism an opened her wide, the cameraman zoomed in and the televisions showed a close up. Tiffany was still struggling in her leather restraints, which the doctor did not appreciate. He took from his bag a silver chain with clamps on each end, securing one to her left nipple and one to her right, before telling her, "calm down love, we've just go the sounding left to do."

The clamps hurt but Tiffany knew she was trapped and didn't want to make her situation any worse so she held still as the doctor pulled out a small kit with several thin metal tubes. He pressed on her clitoral hood pulling it back and inspecting her before selecting the sound he felt was appropriate, and coated it with lubricant. With the speculum holding her open and his thumb holding back her clit, her urethra was an easy target as the tip of the sound found its opening and was pressed in.

Tiffany eyes almost rolled back in her head, she had never been sounded before, and for some reason it was the most pleasurable feeling she had ever experienced. She struggled to keep still as millimeter after millimeter of the sound was pushed into her, dilating her urethra. Between the anal plug stretching out her ass, the speculum opening her vagina, and now the sound dilating her urethra it was becoming too much for Tiffany and she was coming up on an orgasm, but for fear of further punishment held as still as possible, the clamps on her nipples serving as a reminder of what happens when she moved too much.

Just as the sound was being fully removed the doctor lost the grip of holding her hood back, and when he rolled his thumb to regain it he brushed her clit. This was the straw that broke the camel's back, Tiffany came harder than she ever had before. She almost exploded out her restraints as every muscle in her body tightened and strained including her asshole gripped around its plug, she screamed into gag, and worst of all, she even squirted a bit onto the doctor. The cameraman caught the bit of squirt on the television and the audience laughed hysterically as Tiffany still bound tried to catch her breath with the gag making it difficult.

"Oh dear," the commentator said, "an accidental orgasm, that could cost her major points, but we'll have to see how the judges score it, still anyone's match until we see how Kitty does." Tiffany was spent, she could barely move as the nipple clamps were taken off, the plug was pulled from her ass, and the speculum was closed and removed. When the straps were removed she had the inclination to run, but her body wasn't listening to her brain at the moment and she simply allowed herself to be walked over to a padded saw horse they had set of for her on the stage a few feet from the chair.

The body of the horse of narrow with a thick padding so it was comfortable when they rested her weight on it. There were small platforms on each of the legs for her knees and elbows which were secured with leather straps, two straps came across her back one at the small of her back the other around her shoulder blades, once again she was fully immobilized. She was positioned on the saw horse in such a way that it ran the length of her sternum to just over her pubic bone, and the legs of the device were wide, this kept Tiffany's own legs spread and made her vagina in full view and fully available to whomever saw use for it; her legs were so wide that her ass cheeks were fully open displaying her asshole, and even her labia parted slightly. She was thankful that they had her facing the audience, and unaware of the cameraman directly behind her showing the back view on a direct feed to the center of the television.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Pageant Queening

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds