• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Laohg and Lily

Laohg and Lily

Laohg asks, "Do you want to eat out just me and you?"

Lily blushes and nods.

He asked her, "where should we eat? oh and is it ok with if we walk there naked?"

She giggles softly and whispers, "Its fine by me, i just hope its not cold outside. And i don't know where but you can choose."

He asks, "what about McDonald's?"

She smiles brightly and nods. "Okay."

He asks, "are you loving today?"

She smiles and happily answers, "yes, im loving every minute of it."

He asks, "do you want me to fuck you all the way there?"

She blushes as she looks at him and answers, "I wouldn't mind."

He puts his cock in her pussy and he says, "hold on tight".

She wraps her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, and holds him close, moans softly in pleasure.

He making his way to the door while carrying her.

She blushes and looks away as she sees the accusing eyes of those around within the small fast food restaurant. They mutter and say rude things.

He says, "She is my sister and we are better than you scornful and mocking people."

The people looked at them in disgust as soon as he said 'sister', Lily looked down in sadness.

He says to them, "did not Cain the son of Adam marry his own sister?"

"That was then, now is different. Incest amongst siblings is considered a sin."

One of the people spoke up.

Laohg says, "Abraham admitted that his wife Sarah was also his sister."

A man approaches and crosses his arms and says "In Leviticus 18:6 says, "None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their nakedness: I am the Lord.' The lord clearly banishes these types of practices."

Laohg says, "Matthew 7:1-3 reads, 'Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but consideret not the beam that is in thine own eye?'"

The man points an accusing finger at them and said "Say what you will, your words won't save you from your sin. Both of you will forever burn in the fiery pits of hell never to find peace or relief."

Laohg says, "Hell is not forever because kolasis means, 'to chastise, correct, punishment' not torment and aionios means 'of an undefined time period' not eternal/everlasting so therefore kolasis aionios is not eternal/everlasting torment but rather an undefined time period of discipline. So therefor I am not going to burn in Hell but rather purified of my sins in Hell."

The man laughs, "You and your sister are delusional if you believe that."

Laohg asks, "Like you?" and then he asks, "sister, should we tell mommy on this old fool?"

She sighs softly, nods and then says, "Mommy will have fun punishing him."

Laohg pays, "mommy, an old fool is being a jerk to me and my little sister."

Laohg says, "lets fuck but first lets eat".

She smiled softly and nods. "Okay"

He says, "Sister, what do you want to eat? I am hungry."

she looks at the menu and says, "Hmm...i will just have you along with the order of chicken nuggets." She smiles at him.

He says to the cashier, "me and sexy sister will have some chicken nuggets and one Mcchicken with no shredded lettuce, swiss cheese and american cheese".

The cashier asks, "how many chicken nuggets do you want?"

She softly replies "ten please."

The cashier asks, "is your order ten chicken nuggets and one Mcchicken with no shredded lettuce, swiss cheese and american cheese?"

He answers the cashier, "yes that is right."

The cashier says, "that will be $6.66 dollars and is that for here or to go?"

He says, "for here" as he hands the cashier 6 dollars, 2 quarters, 6 dimes and 6 pennies.

3 minutes later, him and his sexy sister takes their food and then they sit down.

She smiles and sits on his lap.

He asks his sister, "what sauce do you want on your chicken nuggets?"

She smiles and says. "Barbeque please "

He went, got the barbeque sauce for his sister and then he gave it to her.

She smiles, happily accepting it and she begins to eat.

He says, "Sister, I was hoping you would wanted my cum as your sauce and not barbeque sauce."

She laughs softly. "Hmm...maybe i do want it."

He asks, "Sister, do you want my cum as your sauce?"

She giggled softly and nods, gently curls her hand around his cock and gently squeezes him.

He cums for his sister.

She blushes as she leaned down to lick off the cum from his tip. "Yum~" she purrs.

He says, "I love you... sister".

She smiles and kisses him lovingly, softly whispers, "As I love you, big brother."

He asks his sister, "will my Mcchicken fit inside your pussy?"

She blushes. "I dont know but you can try if you wish." She softly replies.

He rips the Mcchicken in half, then puts half in sister's wet pussy and asks, "will me licking your feet make you cum?"

She gasps softly and blushes. "Maybe." She replies.

He kneels down, he says, "hold my food in place" and then start to lick her dirty feet. He says, "this is yummy".

She closes her eyes and moans softly. "Oh, brother that feels good...you are going to make me cum if you keep that up." She whispers.

He keeps licking her dirty but sexy feet.

She moans softly as she cums for her brother.

He asks, "will you feed me out of your wet pussy, my sexy sister?"

She blushes and sits on the table, leans back as she spreads out her legs for him. "Alright, my beloved brother." She says.

He nibbles on his wet food because of his sister's cum.

She gasps and moans softly.

He nibbles even more on his food that is covered in his sister's cum.

She blushes and moans out softly, "oh, brother."

He asks, "yes. sister?"

she blushes and looks at him with lust and softly replies, "i want your cock deep inside of me."

He replies, "When I am done eating sister".

She pouts but nods. "Alright, brother." She replies.

He eats faster and finishes in only one minute.

She smiles and kisses him lovingly.

He says, "lets fuck and going home at same time, my sister."

She smiles softly and nods. "Alright, brother."

He says, "I will fuck you while I carry you home, my lovely sister."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Laohg and Lily

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 501 milliseconds