• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • This Week; Better Than Last Week

This Week; Better Than Last Week

She opened the door smiling "hey!" Inviting me in, I walk into the hallway of the ground floor flat, kicking off my shoes, following her into the middle of her rented living room, stepping onto her thick white 'sheepskin' the place where we had very nice sex last week.

"I won't have you walking about" she said; dropping at my feet for a few seconds to wrap a thick leather belt around my ankles, buckled firmly going around twice! She stood-up with her face in front of mine, a cute little size 10 sweetie with blue eyes and blonde hair flowing down, nice shape and innocent smile.

"I do like a man in a shirt" she said, looking me up and down "good day at work?" She asks, "My handsome man?" "Yes!" I say, answering her question.

"Oh! You won't be talking" she says, grabbing a large red plastic ball gag from a round glass table aside us, she pushes it right into my mouth. I couldn't walk or talk! She was the one who instigated the conversation! Come to think of it, she was leading in every occurrence at the moment.

I reached out toward this beauty in front of me who I wanted to kiss, but couldn't! She was such a tease to me with that body in a sleeveless top. I'd not even had a small peck on the cheek, after a long day at the office I just wanted to smooch with her and we hadn't seen each other since last week. Now she's got a feel for my cock right up inside her and my desires to get involved in soft bondage, we had fun. She was rampant for it, more than I'd expected when I first mentioned my fantasies with her. She told me her previous boyfriends had got too tired of trying to please her as she loves penetration. I much prefer licking and being tied up.

She started to unbutton my nice work shirt, "smart man" she said, taking one button at a time and placing her fingers on my chest, reaching in, to take away my office wear. She tugged and pulled at my shirt moving her hands around, so I'm reaching out to touch her gorgeous body as I'm hard now, dribbling a little from the gag buckled behind my head, ruffling my hair up. My cock unfurls and pokes out of my now open zip as she slowly slides down the waist of my trousers, dropping them with only my shorts now hiding my manhood slightly, but it's obvious I've got a crazy hardon. I reach out and grab at her hips, sliding my hands around her slender back now to find some silky flesh there.

"No" she says, "Oh, you won't be touching!"

Wow, I think, everything I do she puts a stop to! She grabs from the table some proper handcuffs, not these plastic clip ones that you can undo with your thumb. She cuffs one wrist and then the other in front of me, smiling at me all the while, looking my in the eye, smiling, applying a few clicks to lock each wrist, they are quite loose, but locked. She takes the key and throws it onto the table behind me, I think it may get lost somewhere? Things like that do go through your mind when you are in a predicament, which I was now.

"You want to kiss me don't you, want to walk around my flat like you own the goddam place?" Want to lick my body all over; to cover me in my body chocolate, want me to lie on the rug again so you can lick my wet juicy pussy until I arch my back off the rug and cum hard on your face?" "Remember last week when you fucked me on the floor and told me to be quiet because of next door hearing he have my orgasm?

"Hmmm!" I say, well I am struggling to speak, I can only dribble! But yes her sex last week was good!

"Tough!" she says "I see you are salivating, because you like what you see in front of you, don't you, because you love a petite little missy, you dirty boy! Dirty little fuck toy" I nod and smirk a little, I can't do much more.

"Unlucky!" She says, grabbing a length of white rope off the table, she hooks it through the little chain links in the cuffs, giving each cuff another click while she's there, just to make them slightly tighter again, I told her I like cuffs which are gradually tightened. My dick is hard wet and I'm totally horny, dripping my pre-cum in ribbons of lace.

She grabs the end of the rope and stands on the dining chair, reaching up and looping the rope to a hook in the ceiling. My arms are raised high above my head, she pulls my clothing apart to expose me as much of me as possible, dropping my shorts to the ground. My shirt is open and my trousers and underwear against the ground. She's hot! She stands in front of me and starts to strip her clothes, first her skinny jeans showing me her body, gorgeous milky white smooth legs, frilly black lacy panties cover her, she takes off her top, bra and socks, just standing there in panties! I'm quite unable to do anything, damn she looks too hot, plus I want to fuck her NOW! But instead she reaches up and clicks at both my bracelets again, they are getting tighter!

She slaps the palm of her hand against my erect and happy cock, slapping me a few more times and having a squeeze too, as if I'm not hard enough already! Pulls out a piano black glossy vibrator and starts to rub it over the front of her panties. Then she switches it on and I hear the buzz, I think I smell her bonbon pussy too, the fruity lady odour I tasted and lapped my tongue at last week! She's rubbing the toy up and down into the crease, then she gives it a little go against her nipples. Taking off all her clothing, I can see her totally nude, gorgeous creamy body right there.

"James" she calls, "James!"... What? I think to myself? Who's this James?? Suddenly a 'random' man walks into the room, "this is James" she says looking directly at me. "He's an awesome lover, and he's going to fuck me tonight!" "That's right, lover-boy and you will be helpless and hard!" She leads him by the hand to the rug in the centre and undoes and slides off his belt buckle. "Hahaha" she exclaimed naughtily, pulling this man by his denim loops up toward her lips and against her hips, kissing him full on the face, kissing him hard in front of me, with tongues, ravenously with her ambitious passion! His crutch is against her tiny form.

"James has waited a month to fuck me, this is the first time he gets to fuck me, I've teased him for a month for a jungle fuck on my rug, he's been ordered not to masturbate; so he's got lots of sperm to shoot into me."

She pulls her panties right over to one side and James gets down and starts kissing and licking at her cute little shaved silky pussy, I see her gorgeous folds pulled wide apart and stretched for his pleasure, I see that gorgeous pink webbed labia all lubricated for this man. She is fucking hot!

"But you can't watch!" she exclaims, pausing a second! Reaching over to the table again she passes a patterned silk scarf to this man, "cover his eyes completely" she says, he reaches up and obeys her, wraps the scarf around my head a few times, covering my eyes completely, I'm just standing there exposed and blindfolded.

"Click his cuffs!" she says, and then they click and go even tighter, quite tight not against my wrist bone, a little uncomfortable. Someone smacks my cock but a bit harder this time.

"Keep it hard loverboy!" she jests. I feel another belt, this man's belt being placed around my legs, just above the knee, buckled tightly! I feel soft and warm lips at the tip of my penis, someone is going to suck me off! A little kiss then that's it!

They start kissing full on again; I can hear.

Before I know it they are fucking according to the sounds she's making, those sexual whimpers of pleasure and pain, he's got is cock in her pussy right away! They must be on the floor now as they move about on that rug I hear some pussy squelching as he pumps hard into her, he's giving her hard sex where we fucked last week. Then she starts to breathe more, it just gets heavier. She is panting and moaning, she's getting fucked by this man right under my nose! I just remember how her tense little opening felt last week. She's got a gorgeous pussy where I fit cosy.

Now she's moaning and moaning (the neighbours will hear this). Hear her building up, the sound of sex is all I can concentrate on in my dark and stagnant world where I am missing out! My mind's eye focused on what is going on in the room. She moans and it sounds amazing, making me so needy for her now. She's enjoying this cock and moaning more than she did last week, that's for sure.

There's sucking and squelching and orgasming and I hear everything, the sofa is creaking so they must be moving around the room as I stand there in my darkened helpless prison.

More clicks to my handcuffs and they are very tight now, uncomfortable actually, a hand runs down my arm and fingers flick at my cock, then I hear them leaving the room, into the bedroom for more. She's a nympho this one! After a few minutes more heavy breathing and the headboard is bumping.

I listen again as she cum sans is heavy breathing to his pumping cock giving her everything. Then it goes quiet for a few minutes and I hear the front door.

She unties me, freeing my bonds, taking off the blindfold and lowering my arms, the cuffs are uncomfortable but she leaves them on. She gets down and lies on the rug.

"Lick my pussy clean you little pervert" she says, I follow orders, leaning onto my elbows at her sweet vagina.

"Lick me hard loverboy" she says, I lick and lap and take all the sloppy juices into my mouth, she's soaking and it's all on my face from her drippy sex soaked thighs. Stringy cum and her love juice.

"Dinnertime my hopeless hungry lover! So clean me up nicely."

"That's how you please a woman, that's how you fuck a woman properly, now I feel completely fucked, wow... I feel like I've been proper-fucked solid by a big strong man with a meaty large cock! And that's because I have!"

She pushes my head away from her crotch now grabbing at my hair; I get up, she undoes the cuffs with that key and that's a relief! Being restrained is nice but so is being released after all this! She allows me to pull up my trousers and button my shirt up.

"I've got everything on HD quality video" she says, pointing at the cameras in the corners of the room, professionally aimed at events.

"Live internet-stream sissy boy, if you want to see me getting fucked hard; you will need to search on the web! You may find the film, but I know lots of people will see your useless erection being slapped by a man." She laughs at me and motions me back into the hallway. See you next week for another of your fantasies? She opens the door and I promptly leave, walking away down her path as if nothing happened in there!

"Yes" I say...well, I lived to tell this tale, just thinking about it makes me hard, I'm off to see some porn! Maybe it will even be staring me!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • This Week; Better Than Last Week

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds