• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Abattage Ch. 00: Introduction

Abattage Ch. 00: Introduction

My fingers rest against the keys of the piano. Tapping them quickly, dancing up and down the row of keys. I mash different ones trying to make the sounds resemble a piece of music, any piece of music but they come out like a garbled mess. I have no idea what I'm doing.

"You really suck at that." He wore a dark red coat under his black leather jacket, a piece of flannel shirt peeking out underneath it.

"I know, it's not really the point." I crinkle my brow and stare at my hands, then run them over my dark blue skirt.

"What is the point then? To suck? No, you are either good at something or you are not. It's a waste of time if you are not." His voice held a gruff matter-of-fact tone to it. I'm not sure what I was expecting but this was not exactly what I had imagined, fighting over my shitty piano playing on our first meeting.

"It doesn't matter. It's nice you have such a narrow view of the world, Thomas." I bite my lip as I avoid his eyes. I hate being nervous, it's so pathetic after all I've shown and told him about myself. I'd feel naked in front of him even if I wore a snowsuit because he has seen my soul. The dark nuances, the dusty corners, it was all filth and it had been seen. Pried open like a clam robbed of it's pearl.

He places a hand on top of mind, turning my palm upwards and places a folded piece of paper onto it.

"I want you to read it, aloud as I record. Ok?" my breath catches in my throat as I unfold it and eye the words. I wrote them myself months ago when I first posted the ad online. Why did the letters scare me now? The thoughts haunted my mind for years, the urges stained my heart.

My voice shakes. "I, Charlotte Clarke." I don't remember putting my name in this, and realize he added that himself. He is documenting this, for what? The police? His own personal masturbation collection?

"I, Charlotte Clarke, surrender myself to the control of Thomas Bren, as his voluntary captive. I can leave anytime I wish. I am here by my own choice and need. You will probably not understand but in time you will see that this is what I want and this is what I really am, filth." I lowered my eyes to the floor again, the lump in my throat doubling in size. I choke out the word "filth" like it's a slur.

"Good girl," his smile was stiff and practiced. I knew at once it was the condescending kind that people gave well behaved children and animals. I felt too big and insignificant again, my physical body occupying more space than was necessary. I squirmed, wishing I was thinner, eyeing how my thighs spilled over the edges of the hard plastic chairs we had moved to, a round table between us. I wanted all the distance that was allowed. Foolish as it was, I was still afraid of him. His rejection, his approval, his physical strength, everything about him. He was the monster in my dreams and a mirror image of the thing deep inside me that I wanted to kill. We sat in silence for a few minutes until he cleared his throat, a waft of his cologne tinging my nose as he spoke.

"You're fatter than your pictures and uglier too but you have nice eyes and I like how your big your tits are," I fidgeted uncomfortably and blushed from embarrassment. He studied my face curiously.

"You smell too, like a whore. I think it's your cunt" his tongue dances along the cheek of his mouth mauling a thought over.

"Like a dog in heat. I bet you're wet aren't you. Did you do as I said, Charlotte? No panties under your skirt."

I stiffened, not sure how to respond. The air was thick inside the deserted college cafeteria as it was nearing midnight, the college only staying open for those who lived on campus like me to use the computers and library.

"Yeah...I mean yes," I kept my head down again, feeling a shiver as the air conditioner kicked on.

"Slide two fingers up there, now and tell me what you first said to me when you I responded to your ad," he was grinning, pressing his teeth firmly into his bottom lip, satisfied. I gulped softly, and parted my legs, sliding two fingers into my mouth then slowly between my legs. Well aware of the security cameras but knowing the angle I was in coupled with how slow I was moving wouldn't raise too much alarm. I was a bit wet, but also scared and nervous. My pussy lips clung to my hand as I tried moving them apart, I placed the two fingers inside me then kind of sat on them.

"When you rape me until I scream please shove a beer bottle up my ass so I know that all I am is a cheap piece of shit who isn't good enough for your cock. Ruin me for all other men. Make me gape," I whispered as I closed my eyes, my breathe shallow as my pussy betrays me and squeezes tightly then releases against my fingers.

He cocks his head to the side with a raise eyebrow than begins to clap loudly for a quick second.

"You deserve an oscar, my dear. You also made me believe that you would do all those things you wrote. Take those fingers out of your cunt and shove them in your mouth." He eyed me as I did as he said.

"I wanted to tell you, you aren't my first slut. There are plenty of girls like you, prettier girls, thinner girls, curvier girls, smarter ones too. Not that brains can help girls that think with their cunt. You know what they all had in common besides being brainless whores? They had a death wish and I gave it to them. Do you want that Charlotte?"

I pulled the fingers out of my mouth and wipe them on my skirt.

"Maybe, I'm not sure." I twitch nervously, feeling chilled by the air conditioner and the topic of conversation.

"See, you aren't sure. You're afraid, you're wasting my time yet again. You're already on strike two, Charlotte. Strike one was you being a stupid fat bitch. You talk a big game online don't you, you're just like the others.." he trails off into thought and moves to get up from the chair "waste of time".

"I'll do what you want. Anything you want." I stare at my hands, why was I doing this? Oh, yeah I was a failure at everything. No job, flunking college, no life, no friends. Not even a boyfriend after I found out he was cheating on me with another girl. I hated everything, people and myself. I had no future, it was bleak and dwelling but I was a coward and suicide seemed so tedious. I was frankly afraid I'd changed my mind half way and end up disfigured or worse off than I was. Pride and vanity were small crutches of self preservation.

"Follow me then or fuck off and never message me again." He pushed in his chair and begins to walk again. I eye his body from the back as he turns and almost moan. He was gorgeous in a creepy way. Dark long hair, dark green eyes, skin a few shades darker than my milky pale flesh, and a tall lean figure. He had a tattoo on his right arm that crept up from his wrist up, just my rough guess based on the edge of ink I spotted behind the cuff of his shirt. His age was hard to approximate but he told me twenty nine.

My thoughts flipped back and forth, quickly. He was almost half way out of the cafeteria when I got up and trailed after him. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to his side as we walked outside past the areas where students clung between classes, past the buildings that held lectures to the community park across the street. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, I froze. Why was he being nice to me?

He lead me to the public bathrooms near the sandbox and pushed me inside. I crinkled my nose at the smell of stale urine and uncleaned toilets even in the cool air of October they still reeked. He positioned me in front of the sinks, pressing me forward so I had to use my arms as supports, placing me in a frisk position. I felt his hands start to lift up my skirt and I panicked and moved up quickly. This time he stared back at me in the mirror over the sink.

"No, you made your choice, slut when you walked in here." He finished wanking up my dress and I heard the sound of a belt being undone and a zipper coming down.

"Say Ahh!" He smiled at me in the mirror, my brows furrowed in confusion.

"Ahhh!" I see how my tongue hung out in the mirror. He pulled my tits from bra so they spilled over the edge of my low cut top.

"Loader!" he commanded as he began stroking his cock.

"Ahhhhhh!!" I begin to almost yell than felt a sharp pain in my asshole. "AHHHH!!" I screamed. I look in the mirror horrified and he smiles back at me.

"Don't worry I spit on it first." I grab the sink as he begins to force his cock into my ass. I grunt at the pain even though he made me do anal training for days before we met. He grabs my hips and begins pressing more of his cock inside me, irritated at how slowly my asshole is receiving his dick. He begins pulling it out then back in, slamming it in after a few times. His hand grabs the end of my pony tail and pulls my head back as he starts to fuck my ass roughly. All I can hear is the sound of skin on skin as he presses his lips to my ear and whispers "All you are is my human fleshlight. Think I'd fuck a girl like you if I could get good pussy? No, I'm thinking about hot girls right now while I'm nailing a dog like you." He starts to slap my tits as they sway from him pounding me from behind.

"Look at those fucking utters, like a goddamn cow. Is that all you're good for slut? Meat and milk? Fuck, you're asshole is tighter than I thought for how big of a whore you are." I grit my teeth at the pain, even though my asshole was coated with lube from earlier that day, his spit reactivating some of it. He rubbed my clit as he begin to stroke harder.

"Girls like you are easy, just a little compliment like "you aren't a completely worthless piece of shit, you can still suck cock" and rubbing on your cum button and you are as good as a dog after a steak aren't you. I bet you think about my cock all day long don't you?" his breath ticks my eye as I begin to moan.

"Fu..fuckkk" is all I can manage as he wiggles his hand, making my pussy lips slosh around. Hearing the sound of my wetness turning me on even more.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Abattage Ch. 00: Introduction

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds