• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Don't Drink and Swive

Don't Drink and Swive

This is a real story as it happened to the author. Only names have been changed.

*****

This summer holiday I was visiting my Japanese girlfriend at her university town. I tend to tingle to Japan all three months to visit my girlfriend until I get a prolonged study position at a nearby university.

The long distance in time and as well as physical distance makes the beginning of every visit slightly awkward. It takes a little time to get used to the other person again so we tend to plan things we do together to get antiquated again.

-

This visit we planned to go to the cinema together, eat dinner in a restaurant and then return back to her place.

-

My girlfriend Eri is only about 150 cm tall and owns the slim figure usually associated with Japanese. With a round face, a cute small nose and those small lips usually seen on kimono pictures her friends tend to joke that she looks more Japanese then most Japanese do. Like many other Japanese girls she looks with her 19 years much younger, which was reinforced by the fact that she tends to wear higher then knee skirts and wide dresses.

Today she was wearing a light blue skirt with a white wider top. Many Japanese tend not to wear skin tight tops since they feel embarrassed about the probability to be taken as slutty. The problem hereby is that it hides their body shape and therefore makes them look more like adolescent girls then women. With her long open black hair surrounding her face and flowing down her back she could have been mistaken for any schoolgirl on the street.

-

After we finished the dinner we went to the bus station to return home, but as luck had it we still would have to wait another 20 minutes. Therefore we decided to walk through the supermarket of the mall and just pick up some snacks.

With 19 my girlfriend is not allowed to drink in Japan, but as I was over age she tended to use me to buy alcohol. She actually doesn't really drink anything. Due to her enzyme weakness she is not even able to drink and looks like tomato after just half a bottle of beer. But she is always interested to try different drinks just for the gross taste. I never seen her drunk, she just likes to fool around.

So we decided to buy a tiny bottle of a weird peach snaps and then finally hit the bus. At around 11 pm we reached the station and made our way up the hill in direction of her flat.

As we crossed by the old castle in the city center we could see the lantern lighting inside and atop the small fortress hill.

This sparked an idea in my head, I took Eris hand and made my way up the hill.

Eri just laughed, as she grasped my idea: "Night picnicking on the hill?"

"Sure, you know I like those old castles and we can see half the city from up the wall!" I grinned.

We climbed up the hill and went to the front wall, overlooking the central station and some still busy shopping streets. The castle itself was long gone, but the walls were still standing. So it was effectively a viewpoint for tourists and couples. As we had walked up the hill we had seen another couple strolling through the grounds downhill but otherwise we were alone at this time.

"Let's use the wall as a table!" she suggested and put the small bottle on the wall. Then she turned around and pushed herself up to sit on the stone embankment. Her legs were just a little too short to reach the ground and she was tangling them like a little girl on a playground.

I was just looking at her in the orange twilight. Like the cute little girl she is she was grasping for the bottle with both hands while her blue skirt was pushed up just to reveal a small glimpse of red panties.

"Let's try this!" she took a gulp of the liquid and shivered immediately from the taste: "To strong alcohol and much to sweet!"

Watching her naked tangling legs and seeing her body shiver while she complained in her cute voice send a shock down my spine, which ended in my pants. I felt an oncoming erection.

She handed me the bottle and I tried a mouth full. It was indeed to sweet, but hardly any alcohol for my taste. So I laughed: "Maybe you should try more!"

"hm... maybe." She replied, took the bottle from my hand and tried a few sips more, before she put the bottle to the side: "Baah... never again..."

She stretched her arms out and grasped my hands. "I think I'm getting drunk..."

As unlikely as it sounds, for her 10 minutes and such tiny amount really could make her slightly inebriated. She looked around if anyone was nearby then pulled me closer to put her arms around my neck and kiss me shy on my lips.

Kissing in public is usually considered very embarrassing and kind of taboo in most areas of Japan so every time she kissed me she looked around to look if somebody was nearby. Even at this time of the night.

By now I was standing directly by the wall between her naked legs and I could feel my bulge growing in size.

Tired of peaking kisses is put my hand behind her neck and we started making out properly. By now Eri had a red face from the alcohol as well as the embarrassment of making out outside. I put my arm around her waist and pressed her close to me. She was so close to me that I could feel her pants rubbing up and down the front of my crotch.

Rubbing my boner into this cute girls crotch really turned me on. Sitting there with her naked legs spread in front of me on the wall I wanted nothing else then to feel my dick sliding into her body...

I took me a moan from Eris mouth to realize that I had slid my hand along her naked leg to the front of her pants and was rubbing my fingers over her red lace pants.

She looked at me with glassy eyes: "Let's pack the bottle and get home fast... I really... want to... this..."

She always refereed to sex as "this" because she was too embarrassed to say sex, but right now this just turned me on more. Slowly I pushed her pants aside with my thumb and slid a finger along her wet lips.

She shivered and let out a short gasp: "Let's hurry home!" She whispered.

But I didn't want to stop now. I slowly pushed a wet finger between her soft lips, and followed fast with a second one.

Eri gasped loud and grabbed me with her arms thigh in a close hug as she kept gasping while I moved my fingers faster in and out of her wet small hole. She bulged her hips a little backwards to let my fingers better access her body as she kept panting.

"Please, let's go now, I really want you!" She whispered urgently. She really wanted to have sex with me right now and therefore wanted to go home fast. For me this was so hot I really felt like I would explode into my pants.

Eri panted relieved as i withdrew my fingers from her cunt. She looked around embarrassed as she was fingered in public and wanted to jump down from the wall.

But I didn't move, she looked at me surprised why I didn't move and took a few seconds to realize that I just had fondled my belt open.

She looked down in surprise to see my naked wet dick only centimeters away from her wet thighs and the soft lips of her vagina.

She pushed a little on my chest in mild reluctance as her mind was fighting with the indecency of imagining my naked penis sliding in and out of her vagina in a public place. I slowly moved my throbbing tip to her wet lips, pushed her pants aside and with a gasp from Eri forced the head of my member slowly between the dripping lips of her vagina.

She gripped me hard and starred at my penis slowly sinking into her small body. With the less foreplay her cunt was not easy to enter, but I was so horny that I forcibly squeezed my shaft slowly into her much to tight body. With every centimeter vanishing into her body she gasped at the slight pain and the pleasure of my to big brick forcing a way into her unprotected womb.

Constantly panting between forcefully suppressed moans she kept whispering to me: "We have to go home! We have to go HOME! We have to... HAH-home"

With a last effort I sunk into her and pulled her hips against my body. I could feel my crotch grinding against her wet inner tights and her naked legs tighten around my hips every time I pushed up into her unprotected body.

Eri bit my Neck and was suppressing loud moans as I could feel her exhausted wet breath on my skin. I could see her mind racing between the frenzy of having unprotected sex with spread legs just above a shopping alley were everyone just could stroll by and see or hear her if she got to carried away and the fear of being caught by the police and the folly of her fertile body and my naked penis inside it.

"Co..n Dom! Condom! We... should... use a ... Con...dom!" She panted: "I'm not using the pill!"

"I don't have one!" I hissed while I forced myself deep inside her thigh body with a grunt. A part of my brain had realized the danger, but the other part felt my precum jettison into my quivering penis and pushed deeper.

"Come... outside!" She moaned with closed eyes as she waved away the danger and responsibility, but at the same time hocking her legs around my waist to never let me go in the knowledge of my precum coating her womb.

She clenched hard as she was having an orgasm and with an unsilenced moan tightened around my penis. With this surprise I felt my sperm shoot up and wanted to pull out, but Eri clenched hard as I hissed a urgent warning. I moaned loud as ejaculated the first string of semen in her unprotected body. Then in the last moment she let go...

I stumbled back and clenched hard not to come more, but I could feel drops flying on my shoes and saw the orange light glistening of hot sperm leaving Eris body.

A second we both stood there panting in shock. Eris face showed her realization of the precum in her body and the warm feeling on her lips of a possible stream of semen inside her.

Just a second we stood there, then she jump from the wall dropped her pants, bent over the wall and pushed her skirt up. Without waiting I placed my clenched quivering penis on her coated lips and pushed inside her body. She forced her hips back on my penis to impale her womb.

With three rhythmic thrusts against her warm soft wet butt and feeling her shivering legs give in I knew she wanted me to finish it properly with coming inside her. She didn't know if I had really come inside her or not, she knew my precum was inside her, she knew my penis was full of fresh semen for her highly fertile unprotected body, likely to get her pregnant! She'd knew that I could only clench down a few seconds before I would paint the castle floor white. So she had promptly presented her butt for me to easily slide inside and coat her unprotected womb with my semen.

We were about to reach the peak of danger so she wanted to go all the way.

As she clenched her wet butt down my Penis swelled up and forced stream after stream of hot sticky semen into Eris by swollen orgasms shivering and clenching stomach. She grabbed my hands and pulled me close on her back so I would hold her thigh as she whimpered: "I love you, I love you, I love you..." over and over again in synchronization with her orgasm and my swollen penis releasing the last desperate streams of semen inside her.

We stood like this for a while. For the next 10 minutes I clenched my numb penis repeatedly to squeeze every last drop between her wet legs. Every time Eri gave out a pleasured moan and pressed her wet soft butt against me...

Later she scolded me for doing this in public. When we were home she sat on top of me and didn't stop until I had released another stream of Sperm inside her. We didn't talk about it anymore and until now we both wait for her period...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Don't Drink and Swive

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 139 milliseconds